MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting of Importance[open][dated]

+3
Oberleutnant Windhover
Prism
Grayscale
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Meeting of Importance[open][dated] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of Importance[open][dated]

Post by Prism Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Prism looked at the list of names "Well it wouldn't be the first time I have been given a rag tag of civilians, at the end of the fighting they were letting anyone that could hold a weapon fight" He looked put at when Steel spoke about the other officers.

"Who are the other offices?" He said in a bit of a hopeful voice, maybe there was other that he knew here maybe there was some still alive.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Importance[open][dated] - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting of Importance[open][dated]

Post by Steel Strike Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:46 pm

Steel looked to Gray. "Jack Grayscale, and a few soldiers, but none as high ranking as you. Jack will help with missions and train scouts, if you can believe it." he said with a nod to Gray.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:04 pm

That was not what Prism wanted to hear chances was he didn't know any of them. He pushed that to the back of his mind.

"I can, as he did tell me yesterday" He said with a nod. "But to business I would like to have a meeting with all of your officers ASAP and if we don't already have one I want to sort out a chain of command so if you feel there is anypony that is non-military and want in a command position make sure they are there as well" He said very much in his commanding voice.
He tried to not make it sound like he hadn't just walked in trying to take over but being diplomat was not one of Prism strongest skills.

Last edited by Prism on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Jack coughs sligthtly at Steel's comment and smirks. Just because he's 55 doesn't mean he can't do missions anymore. After he offical joined the rebellion he started to do his military workouts again. Even Jack doesn't achieve the performance he had with 20 he's in a better shape than most ponies might think. He was also surprised, but it seems that the daily farm work kept him fit.

Jack lowers his head as Prism mentions the officers. It brings some bad memories back. Most of the officiers, who couldn't flee into the underground and hide, were executed or were brought to some of the labor camps. He wonders how many officers live down here and didn't show up yet, because they still watch the rebellion and if it's worth the trouble.

"Well." Jack says and looks up again. "I'm not sure how many runners the rebellion currently has, but on the other side of the door is a young stallion, who has some special skills in bringing stuff from A to B." If Zero could transport drugs he can also probably transport such information, Jack thinks.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:15 am

Steel chuckles. "I can arrange a meeting. Our command structure is simple at the moment. A few divisions of who's who. And me at the head. Our organization isn't big enough ti warrant a lot of red tape. If you get my meaning. That being said as we grow so will the command structure. Sound good?" He asked the stallion.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:26 am

"If we are growing having a good foundation to build up from as we need to make sure we don't lose control so sounds good to me, as I have seen that happen and its not good. How soon do you think you can get everyone together?" Prism was happy that Steel could see where he was coming from and would make things easier.

Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:31 am

Steel nodded. "We can hammer out the details later, if you don't mind." He said. "When I have more of my associates available. Sound good? And I'll make sure that someone contacts you for the meeting. It might be a bit, a week or two, but it will get done." He said extending a hoof to Prisim.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:39 am

Prism smiled and took Steels hoof "That will be acceptable." They stopped shaking hoofs and then.

"I do have a few personal requests." he said taking a few steps back to where he was standing.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:46 am

"Oh?" Inquired Steel wondering what he needed.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:58 am

"Well the firs one. You said you was a battle smith?" he looked back at his armour. "and it looks like I am in a bit of a need of one" looking back at Steel before moving over to his coat.

"Second I would like to talk to this mare if she is still alive or hasn't been taken in yet" He said pulling out an old bit of paper from the coat and putting it onto the desk.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:18 am

"Im planning on moving down here. When I do so, weapon and armor repairs will be no problem. As for that poster..." He sighed. "She's a valuable member of the rebellion. I need to know why y want to speak with her." He said exhausted.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:41 pm

Nodded to Steels repay about the armour. He could wait a bit to get it sorted, if he had left it this long then a few more weeks wouldn't hurt.

As for this Megabyte it looks like they where keeping any information on her quite. "She is clearly very important and next to yourself she would be the next person I would like to see. I can see you are worried for her safety and with that sort of mark on her head I can understand, but trust me when I say I would never sell out anypony to the Griffons what ever the price was." He gave Steel a very stern look, he wanted to make sure he understood he meant every word.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Steel rubbed his temples. He wasn't going to reveal his relationship with Megs. That price was far too high. "Alright, You may see her at the officer meeting. Maybe. But that's no guarantee. She's extremely valuable, so you understand my hesitation." he said with a nod.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:15 pm

Clearly they where keeping them well hidden and meeting her was not going to happen soon. "Maybe you can at lest tell me why she is extremely valuable and why the Griffon's want her so much"

If he was not going to meet this mare at lest he could find some information.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:18 pm

Steel could do that much. "She creates items vital for future missions. She created a device that can negate any griffon within a 50 foot radius, with sound. I've seen it in action. It's quite effective. As well as creating smoke bombs, and various other devices." he said calmly.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:31 pm

Prism raised his eyebrow but it didn't give the same affect with only one eye.
"I can see why they want their claws on her, that device alone would do it. Well I would like to meet this mare at some point and I don't mind jumping through a few hoops to do it." Pushing his point a little more.

"but the hour is getting late and I still have a shake to put together, I will return tomorrow unless there is anything you need doing that can keep me busy till I can meet with the officers or this Megabyte" He said know that they had been taking for a bit of time already.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:34 pm

Steel nodded. "Actually I'll be away tomorrow. I need to begin on some things. Moving below ground, or at least planning on it. I'll be sure to contact you with a runner at some point to inform you of the meeting." he said.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:46 pm

"Well I am not one for sitting around waiting. If things start to take too long I will come and find you." He said putting on his long brown coat again make sure it hides the fact he was wearing amour under it.

Once it was on he looked back at Steel "And Steel I don't wait long if I am just twiddling my hoofs"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Steel nodded. "I'll try not to keep you waiting." he said with a wink.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:54 pm

Prism give Steel one last look before turning to Jack "I will be staying down here, thank you for the room. If you could bring me the bits of the work I did I would be grateful"

He then turned to make his way out of the office to make his new home for the foreseeable future in this sewer.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3