MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night-time Meeting

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Night-time Meeting Empty A Night-time Meeting

Post by Tayari Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Jan 5, night-time

In his little shop of potions, Tayari re-checked everything. The letter from Silver Lining confirmed this was the night of the meeting, and the zebra was equipped with a cloak over his body and head, and a dagger tied to his foreleg. He'd already added an extra few drops of something to one of the lanterns outside, turning it dull; the signal to the batpony 'Major' that the meeting was due.

Now all there was to do was wait and pass the time by thinking.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

A Night-time Meeting Empty Re: A Night-time Meeting

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:55 pm

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless was flying through the sky like every night. she was still searching for a new home. and she always was checking at this one shop with the zebra, which said he could get in touch with the rebels.
She just flew past it, thinking it woul be like every night. but then she realised the lantern had a different color. this was the sign. finally she would meet the rebels.

She directly turned the direction after looking out for patrols. she landed sofly in front of the store ans moved in. "hello." she just said as she entered. she quickly closed the door and walked towards Tayari.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:34 am

Outside the building, in an alleyway that was positioned next to TayTay's shop, was a cardboard box. Inside the box, was a filly. A filly on a mission!

Hijinks had sneakily hid every night outside the shop, waiting for the mysterious rebel meeting. And tonight was the night! A familiar batpony landed outside Tay's shop, and he is probably a rebel. Hijinks, using her incredible sneakiness, peeked in through one of the windows to see what would happen.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:59 am

Tayari stood up as the batpony approached, unaware of the eavesdropping filly. "Hello. I've got a message from Silver; we'll be meeting her someplace elsewhere. I'll lead the way, if you're ready? Or is there anything you'd like to check beforehand?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:44 am

[Restless Nightmare]

"No I´m fine with that. I´ll be right behind you, giving you backup." she said. she also didn´t noticed the filly outside. she was focused on meeting the rebels, ro help them, to get revenge. she was a bit excited, but she was hiding it good.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:24 pm

Tayari nodded. "Alright. Follow me; and it should go without saying to keep an eye out for any griffons."

Rather than head out the front door, though, the zebra began to head through a door behind the counter. Turning right into the alchemy room, and climbing up a ladder in the corner, he opened a trapdoor to the roof and waited for the batpony to follow.

The trapdoor was covered by a tarp, obscuring it (and the zebra, for now) from view; Tayari was confident that griffons wouldn't know about it, and it was certainly less obvious than going along the street. However, a certain filly may recall seeing the trapdoor used before.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 pm

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless followed the Zebra without any words. She just hoped no griffon would appear and see them. That would be fatal. She looked at the trapdor that was in the roof. she did´t expect to get out of a roof as a secret exit. a backdoor maybe. or a secret tunnel. but a door on the roof wouldnt have come to her mind. too risky if any griffons would fly by.

She looked over to the Zebra and whispered. "uh isnt a door in the roof to noticeable for the nightly griffon patrols? also you cant fly, how are you suposed to get off that roof?"
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Hijinks waited not so patiently outside. TayTay and the bat-pony were doing something inside the building, so she decided to wait until they came out. Too bad waiting is boring.

The night was deathly quiet. Not even a cricket, or whatever made those chirping noises that sounded impossible for such a little bug, could be heard. With a heavy sigh, Hijinks sat down and waited for something interesting to happen.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 pm

Tayari peeked out from under the tarp, looking for any griffons in the sky while answering, "Contrast the big public front door still lit by one lamp with the hidden, unlit top entrance. Where we can hopefully see any airborn guards before they see us."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 pm

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless watched tayari closely as he answeared. "and how do you plan to get of that roof? i mean you are a zebra and i guess you dont have a fly potion." she said back to him.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:01 pm

Tayari couldn't see any griffons; taking that as a good sign, he left the security of the tarp and moved to the edge of the roof. He then proceeded to jump off into the neighbouring alley.

It wasn't quite as suicidal as it seemed; he had a pile of soft things to land on, just for this (though he thought he might keep it), and it was a tiny building anyway. Although in retrospect, it might've been nice to let the Major know why he was jumping off his roof...
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun May 18, 2014 12:17 pm

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless watched the Zebra jump, then moved to the edge, seeing a pile of soft things. "well thats also a possibility" she said to herself before slowly flying down lanfing beside tay.
"so where to go now?" she asked looking around.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:42 am

Tayari thought for a second, revising the path he needed to take quickly. "Follow me, this-"

Unfortunately for the zebra, the same materials that had softened his fall just before were now responsible for catching his hoof as he moved, and causing him to fall forward onto his face. ((If that doesn't make sense, pretend it does.))

Picking himself up from his fall, he looked the Major in the eyes and said, "Not one word" before walking along the alley towards the back of the shop; the path continued between a pair of other buildings behind the store, and there was an opening to another street that way.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:35 am

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless had to supress a grin as the Zebra fell over. She only replied with a short "sure". Then she followed the Zebra down the path.

She wasn´t sure, but she had the feeling someone else was following them.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 am

Hijinks heard the two sneak out somewhere behind the shop because they were constantly yapping, not too hard to hear in the middle of the night. Hijinks activated her super sneaky skills and shuffled after the two voices, making sure to keep at an agreeable range.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:16 am

Tayari kept an eye out at all times for any griffons that may have seen them, though at no point did he become aware of the little filly hiding in the cardboard box.

Within a few minutes, Tayari led the Major to the entrance to the tunnels. Taking the first steps inside, he said, "Alright, we're close."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:42 am

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless followed The Zebra silent. When they reached the entrance she looked around. she couldnt shake the feeling off to be followed. "its just a feeling, but we should hurry, i think someone is following us." she stepped in the tunnel, always ready to engage a may hidden atacker.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:57 am

Hijinks continued her shuffling. "Sneaky sneaky..." She followed them to a sort of entrance to the undergrounds so she started her descent down into the musty tunnels. She had to go extra slowly and extra super duperly quietly cause the noise would echo and stuff. She was super sneaky.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:15 am

Tayari looked back to Restless, and quietly said, "Alright, if there is anyone following, we'll try and lose them. Thanks for the heads-up." With that, he started trotting forward through the tunnels towards the meeting place, consciously moving faster than before.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:22 am

[Restless Nightmare]

"sure" she shortly replied and speeded up also. She hoped it was a false guess, but if there is a follower it would be bad that she brings him with her on her firts meeting with the rebels.
"maybe if we turn out the lights i could use my advantage of nightvision to search for the follower, while he is still blind." She suggested.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:38 am

Tayari looked at his torch. "...I don't know about surrendering my only light source for a hunch... if I do, I'd have to rely on you to see where the right passages are. Would you be willing to do that?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:40 am

[Restless Nightmare]

"of course" she replied short, taking Tays torch and extinguished it. Then she took a short moment to get used to the darkness.
"now, just be quiet adn wait here." she whispered and started to move soundless along the tunnel.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:45 am

Hijinks stopped moving when the light went out. She heard hushed whispers from up ahead but Hijinks decided to stay still and wait for something to happen. She thought that there was no way that anypony could spot her under her cardboard box but just in case, she got ready to turn her joy-buzzer on.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:21 am

(Joint post with Prism and Silver)

Prism walked into Silver’s office. He was wearing his armour that he had just spent the afternoon cleaning and his two swords at his side. “You ready? We don’t want to keep them waiting for too long.”

Silver was just checking herself in the broken mirror that had been put in her office. She had gone for a nice business suit. Even though it was going to get dirty it was important to show the right respect to the zebra she would be meeting, as he had help the rebels out quite a lot. She had invited him to join them before but had been turned down, so it was very important that it was a success this time, as would add a lot of resources for them to use and this other member of the military would be a big help.

She turned to him and gave him a sweet smile, “I am ready when you are.” With that Prism turned and left, showing that he was ready now. Silver hurried after him and matched his pace once next to him. “You really going to need those?” she said looking at the weapons “Since the riots you haven’t walked around without one.”

Prism kept looking where he was going. “Well things are more dangerous, and after what happened I am not going to let you go to a meeting without taking a weapon.”

Silver rolled her eyes. “We know Tayari. He helped us with the explosives when we got those supplies”, she said bluntly. “Do you really think he would do something? He’s a business zebra and you think he would attack one of the best customers he may get.”

Prism knew arguing with that point wouldn't work, “Well we don’t know anything about this other guest and for all we know they could working for the griffons, so you know what to do if things get bad.” He said in a bit of a commanding way to make the point it was important.

“Yes, yes, you run away and I stay and fight,” she said with a little giggle. Prism turned to look at her giving her a not impressed look. “You are going to be the death of me one of these days.” If it was anyone else he would of given them a lecture about not joking around, but Sliver had been trying make him a bit more cheery for some time.

They kept walking through the tunnels and once the lighting of the city was gone Prism lit up his horn to light the way. It would be a little walk till they would reach the meeting point near Tayari’s shop. Prism may have been happy to walk there without speaking a word, but Silver wasn’t one of walking in silence and kept any conversation going. Most of what they talked about was rebel business and there was always a lot to talk about when it came to this.

Once they started to get closer Prism signaled for there to be silence and whispered to Silver, “Stay behind but keep close. Once I know it’s safe, then you can go ahead.” She once again rolled her eye a huffed, “You need to stop this. If we are going, it's side by side. And you have no choice in this, Steel.” Prism knew when she used his first name he had pushed his luck and had learned from the first time it happened not to push things more. “Fine lets go then. We are almost there.”
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:12 am

[Restless Nightmare]

Restless was able to see everything clear, while normal ponies would ran into the next wall in this darkness. She walked down the tunnel a few steps before noticing a strange cardbord box, which wast there when they walked past that part of the tunnel.

She took out her Combat Knife as she moved closer to the box.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:51 am

Hijinks continued to remain silent in her cardboard box...
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:29 am

[Restless Nightmare]

She stopped in front of the box. then shee looked left an right before she looked back at the box.
"I´ll give you the chance to surrender and you won´t be hurt" She said calm. She had her knife ready in case the pony under the box would attack her.
"I would recommend you to do that, or you will end like so many of my enemies have ended before... dead."
Whoever was under the box, she had to be prepared for everyhing.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:06 am

Hijinks relaxed as she heard the batpony speak. "Darn, you found me." She lifted the box off herself and dumped it to the side. "How'd you find me? I was being super sneaky about it! Like a snake!"

Hijinks reached into her bag and pulled out a box of matches. She lit one, slightly illuminating the area in it's golden glow.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:12 am

Tayari stood and waited while the Major went off to check for followers. When the match lit up the area, he managed to see the batpony and the familiar filly. Absorbing this information, he quietly said, "No..."

Walking over to the others, he said more loudly, "No, no, you cannot possibly be serious! HIJINKS!"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:46 am

Hijinks grinned at Tayari as he approached. "You should know me by now, TayTay. I'm never serious."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:02 am

Prism ears pricked up after hearing something echo through the tunnel "Hold up I heard something, sounded like shouting from up a head," He said as he started to draw his sword.

"We best double time it make sure nothing is happening. Stay close" Prism then set off at the best speed he could manage on three hooves and through the tunnels, With Silver following behind.

He keep going to he rounded a corner and could make out two shapes that was clearly pony in type. "Identify" Was all Prism shouted down, as he started to slowly make his way down.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:16 am

Silver was walking close to Prism when he stopped dead. "What is it, Prism?" She asked as it was clear he may have heard something out of all the strange noises around them.

She watched as Prism drew his sword. "Are you use that's really..." But she wasn't able to finish what she was saying before Prism had started to run off. Not wanting to be left in the dark in the sewers she joined him "Not so fast." She may have been an earth pony but she was no way nearly as fit or exersied as Prism. She was still able to keep up as he wasn't running that fast.

Once he had stopped and shouted at the the figures she stold next to Prism adding, "It's Silver Lining, we are here for the meeting," as she walked up with Prism.
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:13 am

Tayari looked at Hijinks with an expression of sheer disbelief, until he heard Prism and Silver Lining's calls. He muttered, "Dammit, I'm not ready for this," before calling back, "It's Tayari, and a couple of guests. Also here for the meeting."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:22 pm

Hijinks heard the yelling and as she saw the light approach, she could make out two pony figures. Her grin grew wide when she recognized one as the pirate she met some time ago, and her grin grew even wider when she saw another familiar pony.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me!" She basically cried out in amusement and disbelief. "You?!" she motioned at Silver Lining. "You of all ponies? You tried to stop the riots instead of actually using them! I should have suspected when you had two bodyguards, one of which turned out to be a feral animal but... You?!" Hijinks wiped an imaginary tear from her eye. "Ah, this is golden."

Hijinks waved at Prism. "Hey, Mr.Pirate. Fancy meeting you here."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:28 am

Silver walked over to the group. She easily remembered this little filly from the riots, one who severely needed to be shown some manners and learn when to talk

Silver ignored her comments; she was not here to talk to fillies. "I am guessing one of you is her guardian?" She said looking between the two. "If so then maybe leaving her in bed may have been a better option, but what's done is done. So, Mr Tayari, you are interested in joining us. Can I ask what has changed your mind?" She said in a nice calm voice.

Last edited by Silver Lining on Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:39 am

Prism joined Silver with moving up to the group. He looked down at the filly that clearly had a bit of a mouth on her and with her wave and comment he remembered when he had seen her. In a burning building and she had left with the masked pony.

Part of him was very happy to see her again as he have found Mirror Lone with her legs broken and a smiley face cut into her back by the same pony. It was good to see the mask pony did nothing to her. He didn't return the wave but put his sword away. He was here to make sure Silver stayed safe and talk if needed for now it wasn't.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:38 am

Tayari sighed, but kept his comments about Hijinks' presence to himself for the moment, instead focusing on the question he was posed. "Well... I guess I decided I wanted to help more directly than a few potions and some sympathy. Equestria isn't in a good state, and if I want to change that, I feel I should get more involved."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:56 am

Hijinks huffed indignantly and stuck her tongue out at Silver. "I don't need a babysitter like you, butt-face. I'm actually competent."

After Tayari had finished talking, Hijinks spoke up again. "I wanna join too! I'm a professional in blowing things up and making lots of noise! With the right supplies, I can actually make a bomb that could level an entire apartment building!" Hijinks drooled a little bit when she thought about that. "Oooh... You don't... You don't have a demolitions expert yet, do you? I need that powder..."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:32 am

Silver was about to speak but Prism beat her to it, "You little lady will not be getting into anything with that mouth" He took a step forward towards the filly "Your actions will affect more then yourself and at this point in time I wouldn't give you a stick!"

He knew that Silver wouldn't be happy with him jumping in like this but something had to be said. There had to be a clear line of command and anything that could brake that needed to be dealt with. He would of made them walk away there and then, but they needed Tayari help.

Last edited by Prism on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:49 am

Silver was a little taken back by Prism's actions as he had always been very quiet at these sort of meetings. That and they had normally gone with a lot less name calling.

She moved to Prism, "Prism, relax. She is just a filly, one that needs to be show some manners but still a filly. those who grow up in the war likely do so without rules to follow." She talked softly as she knew how Prism could get when others don't show the right respect. It made her think of Scintillance and what Prism ended up doing with him.

She didn't want this meeting to fall apart too much to once again addressed Tayari "If you can offer more support we would be grateful as I am sure there will be a number of things you can help with being, a trader and a shop owner, as well as your skills in potion brewing."
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:15 pm

Tayari nodded. "Of course. And I'll see if I can't manage more support on top of that. Now, er..." Tayari hesitated, then said, "I suppose that's approval for me to join, but my guests are interested in joining too. Both of them," he clarified reluctantly. Thinking for a moment, he added, "I suppose I should leave it up to them to convince you to let them in, shouldn't I?" figuring that he knew too little about the batpony to vouch for them, and guessing that Hijinks would want to speak for herself.
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Hijinks responded to Prism by looking at him with a smug grin. "That's right, Cap'n, play nice; I'm just a poor innocent filly who has never been taught how to properly respect her... 'elders'." She put emphasis on the last word

Hijinks turned her attention to Silver. "You can turn me away because of my age... or because you just don't like me which is a fairly reasonable response. However, If you don't turn me away, I could make lots of things that go boom for you. I'm also a blast to be around with my magnetic personality, as I'm sure you can tell."

"Besides... If you're allowing ponies like Scrapper join, I don't really see a problem with me."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Lining Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 am

Silver smiled at Tayari. "Well that's just marvellous. We'll go to my office and we plan in more detail how you can best help us. We do have a few upcoming tasks I am sure your skills would be much appreciated with, and I am sure there are some things we can offer you." The main thing of this meeting was done and easier then could be expected. Now for the extra parts.

Her view on letting fillies and colts join the rebellion was already set. There was no way she was going to expose those so young to what could happen. This was something she and Prism had talked about before. She was very sure that no child would want to join anyway, but this filly did seem very old for her age but she wasn't going to go back on her opinion. She would give her a fair chance. "Prism, I will leave it up to. You know my view on this matter."

She then looked at the third member that had come and had remained very quiet so far.
Silver Lining
Silver Lining
Sandvich
Sandvich

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:01 am

Prism looked back at Silver when she gave him the choice. He had very much guessed this filly would be walking out of here unhappy, now it was up to him.
He looked down at her, she was so very small. It looked like she could do with a good meal and somewhere safe to stay, but the idea of letting her near explosives wasn't a good idea to him and the fact they had very little of it left after rigging a lot of tunnels.
He walked over to the little filly so he could get a better look using the light on his horn to look at her. He could see she was covering her cutie mark with a drawing and there was clear marks of scratching that looked like griffon claws and he was sure the bow would be hiding something as well. She had clear been through a lot and very likely had to grow up and look after herself fast.
"Can you be trusted to follow order and get them done, no matter what they are or how boring or pointless they are?" This would be the main thing as last thing he wants is a filly to get bored of a job and get others killed. 
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:45 am

Hijinks regarded Prism with a raised eyebrow. "Well... If you're asking me to clean the toilets, I think you'll find the contents of said toilet relocated to somepony's room, not naming any names. Otherwise... It depends on the task, doesn't it? If it's a menial task, I probably won't do it. Something life-threatening? Durr, of course I'd do that." Hijinks paused for a moment to think. "If you want complete loyalty from me though... Well, I do like playing with explosives... I also like candy. Have you tried those caramel candy-colt bars? Mmm-mmm."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:55 am

Prism listen to the filly and the answer, it was a typical filly answer at lest he through it was he wouldn't question any of it just yet, but it wasn't looking good. "What is your reason for wanting to join us?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 am

Hijinks looked over at Tayari for a second before responding. "...Respect perhaps... Or maybe I felt like I failed something the first time through... Who knows? In the end, all that matters is that I'm offering you explosive devices to carry out your rebelling."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:25 am

Prism shock his head, he wasn't sure what to expect from a filly "Then the answer is no, you are still a child and I wouldn't trust you with the sort of things you want. As all you see this is a game or something to have fun with, but you spoke with the truth so you can visit with your friends and maybe in time you can help." He didn't expect her to take it well she was just a filly, but this wasn't something she was going to be getting.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:34 pm

Hijinks looked slightly shocked by Prism's answer. Suddenly, Hijinks' eyes changed colour to a glowing light blue and she glared angrily at Prism. "You... Gah! Because I'm a child?! Do you think somepony had to hold my hoof throughout my whole life? Do you really think I would be standing here right now if I was stupid? Do you really think that I, a filly capable of turning raw materials into highly explosive devices capable of bringing down districts, too impatient to put in the time and effort and focus a-and precision to do something important or life-threatening if I got it wrong?"

Eventually, Hijinks' eyes slowly turned back to its usual red colour. "...Jerk..."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:52 pm

Prism watched her as she had her little rant. Once she had finished he spoke up "O good you finished ranting, and yes you are a child as you still want to go and play and not worry about having responsibility. I am very sure you can look after yourself and I can tell looking at you that you have done for sometime. If you are not willing to do the boring things then you don't get to do the fun things" He was very much looking down at her at this point so he kneed down so was more at eye level with Hijinks.

"I maybe a jerk, but I am a fair one. I told you, you can come down with Tayari and I will give you tasks to do. You show me you can do them and I may change my mind about letting you join. Now does that sound fair, or you going to be a child and sulk about it because there isn't going to be a second chance." He was never one for talking to filly's but if she wanted to not be treated like a child then she needed to grow up a little bit more and not act like one.

He was not very sure about the eye changing and it would have to be something he asks Silvern about but for now he wasn't going to draw attention to it.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down