MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated)

2 posters

Go down

A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated) Empty A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:40 pm

Nov 10, Year 4

Onyx lays alongside a small road leading into Manehattan. The grass under his fur wet from dew, and the farmlands full of the smell of life. Occasionally, a group of travelers would pass through the road, often for different purposes. Onyx waits beside the road, for an opportunity.

"Go to Pony lands my Clan said. It will be fun they said." A couple of pegasi move some clouds over Onyx's spot. "How is Onyx supposed to beat Defilers and restore Old Ways on his own?" The pegasi hear muttering and go down to investigate. Hearing wings coming closer, Onyx quickly hides back in his tunnel system that he had set up from his travels. This situation made Onyx nervous.

Onyx hears voices from outside his hiding spot, "I swear boss, I heard voices!" Onyx decides that it would be foolish to look outside, and waits to see if anything happens.

A gruffer voice interjects, "Well then smart alack, you can report it then. Dang rebels"

The first voice replies, "Yes Boss. I swear I heard something though" At this point, Onyx was deciding whether or not to abandon the mission and set up somewhere else.

The ‘Boss’ as Onyx presumes him to be states, "Alright, we got a job to do." The two pegasi fly away, leaving the cloud cover over the street and Onyx’s

"Onyx feels that was close. But Onyx should have known, Pony is perceptive, but stupid. Why must Onyx wait like One in Stone? Probably because young pony might come back” Onyx waits a couple of minutes, finally deciding that the pony left, and climbs out of the tunnel.

Onyx's ears perk up as he hears a pony nearby, "Onyx must think of a way to gain an ally, and the information Onyx needs"

Onyx climbs back into his tunnel and begins to set up his meeting with the approaching pony.
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Scrapper Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:07 pm

Scrapper heads along a small road, heading for Manehattan. The things from his last find making a fair amount of noise in his bag as he gets closer to Manehattan.

"Bloody 'ell. This noise is goin' to bring me some UN-wanted attention I'm sure. Well, Manehattan isn't far. I can find a place to set things down once I'm there" Scrapper moves his bag up to try and lower the noise, but to no avail. It still made noise no matter how he moved it, so he just kept going.

"Hang on a sec, What's that?" Scrapper see's two pegasi flying away. "That's a new sight right there. I wonder what those lads were doin'?" He begins to wonder if there is far more activity here than what he was prepared for and becomes more cautious.

There is a chance his appearance will be reacted to badly If he encounters anypony else. The face-mask always scared passers by, And always brought others who were full of pride over to try beat him. And nearly every time they were shown that that choice was a bad one. Scrapper talks to himself "Well, No point in stayin' here you git. I never bloody know when It'll rain. Those friggen' pegasi up at the weather department need to quit bein' lazy. Alright enough, Let's go."

Scrapper continues down the small road, the same one he saw the Pegasi flying away from, weary of his sorroundings.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: A Happenstance Meeting (Private)

Post by Onyx Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:38 am

Onyx could practically hear the pony above him. Onyx hits the side of the wall, setting off his trap. The ground began to crack, finally giving in, dropping Onyx's prize into the tunnel system. Onyx fades into the shadows watching the dust settle. With the pony practically trapped in the tunnel system, with Onyx as it's only way out, Onyx could make demands and blame the collapse on a poor tunnel.

Onyx calls out to the dazed pony, "Hello, Little Pony! Would you happen to know anything about rebels?"

Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Scrapper Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:29 pm

Scrapper shakes his head and tries to get a sense of his surroundings.

"Ahh, crype. Somethin' always gets buggered up somehow. Now a bloody cav-... Wait. Did something just say something to me?"

Scrapper stands up and looks around his dusty enviroment, His goggles making it more difficult to see. He always had the thought at the back of his mind as to why he wore them so often. But always chose to keep them on, regardless.

"Who said that?" It was too dark to see well, So Scrapper remained in the spot he landed on. Trying to figure out where the mysterious voice was coming from
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Happenstance Meeting [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: A Happenstance Meeting (Private)

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 am

Onyx silently grimaces as indecision rages within his mind. He does not know whether or not he should reveal himself, because it could lead to conflict. He does not know the mysterious pony's capabilities. From what Onyx could see, the pony was different was from what he was taught. The goggles and markings made him extremely wary. onyx thinks to himself, '[i]If Pony like that was pack, Onyx would not have to worry. But Pony could be aggressive, and try to fight back. Look at what happen to clan from Ponyville. They did not come out the same after White One was captured. Onyx does not like making decisions.[i]'

Onyx shifts slightly causing a small amount of noise. Since he doesn't want to start a fight, Onyx slowly approaches the pony, "Hello there, Onyx's tunnel accidentally collapsed, is Pony okay?"
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Scrapper looks straight at the Diamond Dog. If this was his tunnel, He would know every corner of it. Because Scrapper had no idea which way to go, He would probably need the Diamond Dog's help. At first glance, it seemed like the Dog did not have any initial intention to fight. So Scrapper decided to try and keep it that way.

"Aye. I'm fine pal." Scrapper didn't want to talk. If it wasn't because of the thought of accidentally offending the Diamond Dog. It was because it was dark, and he had no idea where to go to escape this place. But in this case, words had to be exchanged.

"Yeah, Yeah. I'm feelin' okay. How are you this fine day?"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Onyx looks at the pony in front of him. "Onyx was on his way to Pony city that is nearby to find Rebels. Does Pony wish to come along? Even if we must part ways?" Onyx points upwards. "Unfortunately, Onyx does not have tunnels that lead to Pony city, what is word? Oh, yes Pony call it Ma-ine-hat-an. Onyx not good with Pony names or Pony cities."

Onyx looks around suspiciously. "Onyx think it best if Onyx go with you even if Onyx in danger above ground. Clan say Dog who travel alone hear whisper. Whisper of One in Stone. Onyx not want find out what make whisper. Onyx will throw you out of hole."

Onyx walks up to the pony, and throws him outside. Onyx jumps, and buries the hole. "Onyx not want others to use tunnel. Does Pony wish to go now?"
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:29 pm

Scrapper looks in the direction of Manehattan and nods in its direction.

"Aye. Alright, I'll go along with you then Lad. But I'm not sure how well sticking together will work out."

Scrapper knew he shouldn't walk the streets of Manehattan looking like he does. His plan was to stick to the rooftops, But having a Diamond Dog follow him would be tricky. Considering his preference to travel fast.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:19 am

"Onyx not big fan of going above ground. Not like Defilers. Once Onyx near Pony City, Onyx go underground. Faster method. Defilers not like to go underground where it dark." Onyx begins walking towards the city, his eyes sweeping in wide motions. Onyx begins to think to himself, 'Onyx wonder if there already tunnels in Pony City.'

"Normally, Onyx would not wonder what Pony does. However, Onyx have no pack. What is Pony doing in Pony City? Maybe Onyx can come with. Rebels can wait."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:19 am

Scrapper began to wonder why the Dog wanted to go to Manehattan. He began walking beside the Diamond Dog. Flooded by thoughts and ideas on what the Dog's intentions in Manehattan were. He did know that there is no way the Diamond Dog could stay with him. There's no way the Dog could keep up with him, and he would only slow him down.

"I'm Scrapper by the way. Running on a wild guess I'd say your Onyx, Right? Why do you want to go to Manehattan? Better yet, what do you want with the Rebels?"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:35 am

Onyx stops and looks towards the pony. "Onyx wants to work with rebels, not because Onyx like Pony, but because Defiler destroy Old Ways. Onyx would never work with Pony otherwise. Ferrous seem different though. Ferrous not like Pony that Shamans teach me of." Onyx notices the sun beginning to set.

"Onyx feels we should move quickly, Defilers angry when Pony out at night" Onyx begins to sprint towards the town. "If Ferrous need place to stay, Onyx can make small home underground for the night."

"As for why Onyx go to large Pony City." Onyx looks towards Canterlot, "Guardians are gone, and One in Stone is not in Pony capital. large Pony City is next best place. Onyx feel that Onyx no longer have clan, taken by Bug-Pony. Clan give Onyx a mission. Onyx must restore Old Ways. Onyx has mission of his own. Onyx must seek redemption and salvation from One in Stone. Defilers have corrupted his mind. They will doom us all." Onyx looks at Ferrous expectantly.
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:50 pm

Scrapper runs next to Onyx. Scrapper believes that he will have to choose a side sooner or later. He didn't like it. Didn't want to choose. But It'll have to happen. Words like Onyx's will only edge Scrapper to choose a side. These thoughts swarmed Scrappers mind, causing him to lose focus on the situation.

"Too be honest Lad, I prefer to travel by night. They never look hard enough anyway. They always think that everypony else is inside. It just makes it easier for me. But your the first friendly face I've seen for a while mate. I'll stick with you until we get to Manehattan. Because by then I won't be walking the streets. I'll be on the rooftops."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:30 am

"Pony is right. Defilers not good at looking in darkness. That is why they never raid Clan homes. Onyx can follow you as far as city then. Onyx will find some other home. Fortunate thing is that Onyx have dark coat, make it hard for Defiler to see. Hopefully, we meet up in Pony City." Onyx begins moving towards Manehattan.

"Onyx like you. Onyx is not sure why, but Onyx feel you different. Onyx the same way with other Clans. They call Stone Clan heathen, liar, demons even."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 am

Scrapper thinks for a moment. It might not be entirely neccesary to drop the Diamond Dog off as soon as they reach Manehattan. Scrapper thinks to himself 'Aye, The least I could do is stay with him until he knows what he's doing. I can't keep him with me permanently 'course. If he's up for It, maybe I can show him how to move on the rooftops? Most patrols don't really look up anyway. Let's see...'

"Hey Lad, How do you feel about Heights?"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:02 am

"Onyx is okay with heights, when working in tunnels, sometimes Onyx has to climb to ceiling or dig into cavern. Why?" Onyx can begin to see the city.

"Onyx feel if it earn him pack-member, Onyx willing to try something new. However, if Onyx feel Onyx in danger, Onyx will most likely flee underground. Onyx not like to get into fights, unless Onyx is not going to get hurt, like how ponies say, gur-il-ah war-fair."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:23 am

"I was thinking more on, Rooftop height. Caverns have places to grab but buildings are flat along the sides. You fall, then there's nothing to grab on to. And walking the streets is dangerous. If your interested, I can show you how to make sure you don't fall."

Scrapper made this idea on the thought that there might not be any tunnels under the city. And through experience, He knows that being able to move along the rooftops can be far less restricting than a street or alleyway.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 pm

Onyx looks at Ferrous, "Onyx willing to try Ferrous' way of travel. Now that Onyx think about it, it new way to avoid Defiler or Defiler Clans. Onyx will try new way. However, Onyx not sure how Onyx will react if Defiler patrol is nearby."

Onyx begins to fiddle with his claws, pretending to sharpen them. "Onyx must make sure to sharpen claws soon. So much digging will wear them down. Does Ferrous know if Onyx can get gems in Pony City?" Onyx's stomach rumbles, "and possibly food? Maybe that first thing we look for in city."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 pm

"Yeah, I'd have to agree with you there mate. Haven't eaten in a while either."

Scrapper takes a moment to thinks a bit about the Gems. Coming to No possible solution on where to find them. He guesses only the underground will have them. But maybe some abandoned places as well.

"As for your Gem situation Lad, I'm no expert. Your best bet is to look underground like usual. I'll keep an eye out for them whenever I'm scavenging. Then I'll save 'em for you. This IS Manehattan, I'm sure a lot of places will have them lying around."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 am

Onyx begins to think, 'Well, Onyx know Onyx can get food somewhere in city, but gem problem is bigger. Onyx know that in order to get rid of White One, one Clan give Pony gems, so Pony City will probably have gems. But how will Ferrous like this if Onyx steal? Onyx too confused. Pony definitely not like what Onyx must use for food, since food from caves impossible here.' The city is quite close now, and darkness has already fallen.

"Leave finding food and gems to Onyx. Onyx was thinking where should we meet if Onyx find something? Onyx sure that Ponies might be mad with Diamond Dog walking streets. Pony usually angry with Diamond Dog. Onyx is glad though that Onyx not need armor, or large flashy Pony or Defiler weapons. Onyx will tell Pony a secret." Onyx leans in close to Ferrous and begins to whisper, "All clans use gems for decoration, but Onyx hear from Shamans that some clans are cowards, and cover claws in gems, to make them stronger. Is hard for other Diamond Dog to notice if Onyx covers claws in diamonds. Diamond Dog only see claws."

Onyx moves off the road and begins to dig into the ground. As he goes deeper he shouts, "Onyx will see you in city. Onyx must always enter and leave city without being noticed by Pony or Defiler, because Onyx does not want to be known by Defiler as Rebel just yet. Onyx like spirit, unknown to all, and is everywhere, striking at any time. Onyx gain some infamy this way, even though Defilers not understand what hit them. Defilers always think it Pony rebels. It make Onyx laugh."
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Scrapper shouts back, Still aware that he could be attracting attention to himself by doing so.

"Alright mate! Quick question before you disappear , Where do you plan on Meeting up? Or are we going to continues this pleasant conversation the next time we meet?"

Considering how high up he will be, Spotting Onyx above ground shouldn't be a problem. But he didn't hear anything from Onyx. so he might have been to far undeground now. So Scrapper continued into the city
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down