MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Cart [Unicorn]

2 posters

Go down

Book Cart [Unicorn] Empty Book Cart [Unicorn]

Post by Pringle Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm

=Information=
Name: Book Cart

Species: Unicorn

Virtue: Honesty/Dependability

Special Talent: Library maintenance.

=Appearance=
Height: 4'5"

Coat Color: Sea Green

Mane/Tail Color: Light Blue

Eye color: Blue

Cutie Mark: A book with a pith hat.

Picture: Book Cart [Unicorn] BookCart

Personality: He is stuck in a job he hates. He is doing this for the Griffons in Charge so he can't quit, and if he intentionally messes up to get fired, he'll get killed. As a result, when on the job and not in the basements, he is intentionally annoying and obstructive to anyone who tries to preform standard library tasks. When off the job, which is a rare event seeing as he lives in the library, he's slightly nicer. He still hates his life and desperately wants to leave his job, but he can at least be pleasant.

While some ponies are leaders, Book Cart is definitely a follower. He will always default to whoever is in charge be they ponies, griffons, dragons, or giant mantis-men. No matter what menial or dangerous task he is given by the higher ups, he will follow it. He is an egghead and tries to equate things to books. He never was the most social of ponies, but years of terror have made him more dependent on other people to talk to. But despite all his hate for his dangerous job, on some instinctual level he truly does love adventure.

History: Just after Equestria was founded, a group of unicorns, persecuted for experimenting with dangerous magics, fled to where, many years later, Manehatten would be built. They used the place as a magical testing ground and living space. One day, they decided to rip open reality in somepony's house. There were no survivors.

Many years later, before the griffons took power but after Manehatten was founded, another group of ponies discovered the rip and built a library over it. They used magic to twist the reality hole into something befitting a library. As a result they gained a near infinite number of basement floors that produced their own books. They put a charm on a door, so that anyone who opened it would be sent to a random basement floor unless they knew a spell that was made to only work properly for the inventors of the library. Over time the mad architects all died, telling no one of the secrets the library held.

The only person to ever survive the random trip was a young lad by the name of Book Cart. After escaping a rampaging behemoth made of books, he earned his cutie mark. He informed the princesses and was given a job exploring the library and trying to make the library's spell work. He despised his job.

After the Griffons took over, his life didn't change that much. He told the Head Griffons of what the library was and as a reward for his loyalty, he was given the hated job of exploring the library and making the spell work.

He isn't really aware of any revolution, but even if he was he might not join it, for fear that he would be risking his life just to be made to explore the library and make the spell work.

Last edited by Pringle on Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pringle
Pringle

Back to top Go down

Book Cart [Unicorn] Empty Re: Book Cart [Unicorn]

Post by Pringle Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:31 pm

All right, I did a bit of editing. What do you think now?
Pringle
Pringle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:54 pm

I could try. Kind of a bummer though. I wish you had told me this before I redid the personality. C'est la vie.
Pringle
Pringle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:15 pm

It's fine I just had the day from Hell and I was taking my anger out on you. Sorry. Tommorrow I'll start working on some form of new character.
Pringle
Pringle

Back to top Go down

Post by Pringle Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:48 pm

Do we have more ponies or Griffons? I'm probably going to make my character the one with lesser numbers.
Pringle
Pringle

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracker Jack Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:20 pm

are you still making this character or switching to a griphon? because if your giving up on this one you should probably remove it to avoid confusion ^_^ and then if you make a new one or what not I can look it over for you
Tracker Jack
Tracker Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down