MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting]

+2
String Chord
Civilian Ponies
6 posters

Go down

Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting] Empty Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting]

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Nov 14th
A few hours before curfew

A group of young adult colts entered the bar, rough and rowdy. They were looking to score, but to get hammered first. The first one, a unicorn with a white coat and purple hair said "Ehhhh Bartender! Gimme and my friends the strongest ale ya got." He said with a hollar. The blue coated and red names Pegasus shoutedin agreement. The earth pony, a tender gray, and black mane, nodded, obviously not use to the bar scene with the other two. The trio was loud and rowdy, so it was only inevitable that one of em would pick a fight eventually.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting] Empty Re: Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting]

Post by String Chord Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 pm

String enters, exhausted from the search, he sits in the corner, and pulls out his guitar, he sighs, watching the loud trio, he smirks and starts playing his guitar quietly, waiting for some visual enterntainment, thinking up the rythm of chords for when the shit hits the fan.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting] Empty Re: Lets start a Riot! [Dated] [Non-Lethal fighting]

Post by Grayscale Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Jack already sat at the bar for a quiet time as the group enters the bar. He takes a sip from his cider and stares into the glass. He knows that kind of stallions. Young and full of energy. He was one,too, as he was younger and he knows that young stallions and too much booze can make some trouble. Jack slightly chuckles as he thinks back to his bar hops he did with his friends, when they had freetime during their military training. Those damn earth ponies always had an advantage in bar fights.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xolani Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:54 pm

Xolani was in the bar for a few minutes before the group showed up. This was not her usual scene, but she was thirsty, and this place looked the most likely to have non contaminated (or at least the least contaminated) drinking beverages. She chose for non alcoholic cider. One thing about this land she like was the cider. If only she had tasted it before the war.

She sat in a corner table, hood over her head, her staff propped up against the wall. She did not want to draw attention to herself. Just a nice peaceful drink.
Xolani
Xolani

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:31 pm

Maya looked to the young stallions. They looked like trouble makers so she decided to cast an eye at them, just in case. They wanted the hard stuff, but she knew they had no idea what real hard stuff is. So she decided to give them just some of the cheap stuff she had in her assortment. "Here you go." she said as she served them the booze.
She listened to the bards music. he was good, she liked it.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:50 pm

They soon became wasted ordering more drinks. The White pony unicorn looked around. "Not many lookers...." He said looking around. His eyes soon fell upon the Zebra. "Look at her. She looks pretty hot. And she's a Zebra, so she's probably exotic." He said, already contemplating how he should introduce himself.

The Pegasus looked to the bartender as she served the other customers. "I don't know man. It'd be pretty sweet dating a bartender. All the drinks you want and she's always loose." He said with a wink.

The earth pony nodded and chuckled at his friends. He himself was liking the bards tune. And the bard himself looked sexy to the colt.

((For clarification, you guys wouldn't hear these guys talking about you guys.))
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xolani Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Xolani drank her cider slowly, admiring the bouquet and flavor. She pondered her next move; should she stay here in Manehattan, or move on to another city? Normally this question would be an easy one to answer, but for whatever reason this city drew her in, like a moth to flame. She did not know why, but for now she would stay...maybe this is where she is meant to be.
Xolani
Xolani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

Hjalti trots into the bar slowly, bringing a grim, uneasy atmosphere with him. He spots String, trotting towards him. He is a fairly large stallion, his size somewhat intimidating to some.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:14 pm

String starts taking more energy to it, giving it freedom to flow, his strums getting louder and quicker, showing his feels.

The tunes are happy and from his homeland, he feels slightly homesick, but happy he can do whatever he wants now, for the rest of his life.

He notices Hjalti and smiles widely.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Jack chuckles as he hears the plans of the stallions and takes another drink. "I doubt that they'll have a chance tonight." He smiled as he hears the song String is playing. It isn't a song from here, but still he feels homey. He orders two drinks and trots over to String and Hjalit. "Here." Jack says with a friendly smile. "A drink for my favorite bard and his companion." He takes a seat at the bar again and says cheers to them.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:39 pm

Hjalti smiles warmly, sipping his drink; "Mhh, thanks."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:15 pm

String just nods towards gray, accepting the drink as a gift, he looks at it, wondering whaat it could be.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:22 pm

The white unicorn fixed his gaze. "Alright. It's time to make our move fellas." He said with a wink. He walked over to the Zebra. "Why hello Miss. I believe you must be tired. You've been running through my mind as soon as I saw you." He said with a sly smile, leaning on the opposite side of the booth of the Zebra.

The Pegasus walked over to the bartender who was cleaning off the counter. "Hey there, Mare. I didn't know bartenders were supposed to look sexy?~" he said laying it on a bit thick. He also seemed to have trouble walking.

The earth pony stood awkwardly. He had rarely visited a bar that wasn't strictly gay. And he was fairly sure the bard didn't swing that way. An idea formed in his head to request him to play a song. He trotted over and asked for a song that he loved. ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUbTW928sMU)
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:29 pm

String smiles and stops playing, he looked at the earth pony and began playing the requested song, he played it slowly, every string he picked he picked with enthusiasm, loudly, nicely, harmoniously.

He pushed his tongue out, focusing strictly on his picking.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:08 pm

Maya got a bit closer to the drunken pegasi. She smiled while she replied "I didn't know customers were supposed to look this ugly?" She giggled a bit and gave him a little poke to bring him out of balance.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Xolani Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:28 pm

"You do not want me," she stated flatly, taking another sip of her cider. While the city might be drawing her closer, its populace was doing the opposite. These "ponies" might have been kind, decent creatures before their war (so she was told), but now they were either pitiable or detestable...or both.

She did not look at the stallion in any way, keeping her hood up and her head lowered, her stare on the candle in the center of the table. It danced to the bards music, occasionally mis-stepping when the pony breathed. She debated how long she would let his rudeness interfere.
Xolani
Xolani

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 am

The earth pony sat, delighted to hear his song played by the bard. He watched as the deep song played, the bar seeming to move with the music.

The pegasus fell over, and he attempted to scramble to his feet. "W-wait!" he said, hoping to follow the bartender. "Im not THAT bad looking..." he said, his pride hurt.

The unicorn was alot more risky. He sat down in the booth. "Aw come on, don't be like that babe. Im just saying, you caught my eye the second I came in." he said with a wink.

Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:02 pm

Jack can't suppress a laugh as Blackwing pushes away the drunk stallion. He takes another drink and turns around. He watches the two other stallions. The earth pony seems to be the most reasonable of the three stallions. "At least I won't have to fight against an earth pony, if the situtation escalates." Jack thinks and looks over to the unicorn. "He seems to be a trouble maker, but the zebra looks like she can defend herself. If I intervene now, I'll only make it worse, so I only have my eyes on him to be sure." Jack turns back to the bar and ordes a new drink. From time to time he looks over to the unicorn.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:19 pm

When string finishes, he puts the guitar beside him and takes the mug of cider, downing it in a few seconds, he blushes from the alchohol and chuckles "This is good.."

He looks around the bar, taking some rest from the playing.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:08 pm

Blackwing gave the pony a >are you kidding me< face
"Serious? You´re ugly, totally drunk and you have a bad breath. The Old guy over there would have more chances to get me than you." she pointed to the gray pegasi.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:58 pm

Hjalti finishes his drink, looking over at the stallions; "Hmph, hrafnasveltir..." He takes off his cloak, leaving it on the table next to him, still watching them.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Xolani Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:26 pm

"You should find another. There is nothing for you here." Keeping her same tone and position, she would not look to him. The monks teach the respect of all living things, no matter what. While Xolani was held as being one of the most devout of them, these ponies seemed determined to get her to stumble, particularly with the respect issue.

She took another sip of her cider. Setting it down gently, she addressed him first this time, "I am sorry stallion. A monk does not participate in the acts you wish to partake in. Please find another more suitable for you." She finally looked up to him, her pink eyes in contrast to her white and black coat. Her mane was shaved off, revealing the stubble from where it was beginning to grow back. There was no emotion on her face. Her eyes fixed to his.
Xolani
Xolani

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:51 am

String puts the mug down and starts playing something slowly, he turns his head towards Hjalti "Hey, can you help me, I kinda need a singer for this one." He smiles softly.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Hjalti groans; "I'm no good, but... alright."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:20 pm

String smiles, they both begin performing, the room filling up with northern tunes, Hjalti singing in his own language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdi3gH-Naxk
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 pm

"A monk eh? I hear they do some pretty weird stuff in a temple." He said with a shrug. He continued the Zebra with a stare. He moved his hoof closer to her. He was reading drunk. "Come on babe. Just take a ride on the wild side.~" he said with a wink.

The earth pony sat and enjoyed the singing, though not so much as the guitar player. "Um, what's your na-" but was interrupted a loud crashing noise.

The Pegasus was the source. Drunk and angry never went well with him, as soon as the mare walked away and regained his footing he took a barstool and flung it at the various bottles behind the counter. The bartender would not be pleased.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:19 pm

Jack sighs as the barstool flies into the bottles behind the counter. "Well, not every evening can be as quiet as usual." he thinks and stands up. Gray walks over to the drunk pegasus and places him in front of him. To avoid that the situation escalates even more Jack doesn't push him back or something, he just stands in front of him. "I think you had your chance, pal. There are other beautiful mares in other bars."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:33 am

String stops playing, his performance being rudely interrupted by a crash, he sighs and mutters out something on his language before putting his guitar beside him and crossing his forelegs. "Stupid drunkards."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 am

Hjalti looks over at Jack and the pegasus; "Careful, Jack... This one doesn't look like he can handle his drink too well~"
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Xolani Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:17 am

"No," she took another drink, finishing off her cider. Getting the bartenders attention while this stallions friend was bugging her would be hard, meaning she would need to get up to get a refill, meaning this pony would need to leave. "There are plenty of other mares around to please you. Go bother one of them." She attempted to move past him in order to reach the bar to get another drink. He was in her way, but not completely.
Xolani
Xolani

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 am

Blackwing covered herself as the bottle splinters fell down. This stallion was really drunk and angry she thought. Reflexive she grabbed her half-automatic crossbow from under the counter. But she didn´t raised it when she saw the Grey Pegasi in front of her. "You gonna Pay for the Bottles you destroyed." she yelled at the angry stallion, holding the crossbow ready under the counter. "otherwise you will go through a world of pain!" Blackwing was very Angry about her lost Booze, and she wouldn´t have mercy with the stallion.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

String clears his throat "Well, this'll be interesting..." he puts his hoof on his dagger, just to be sure, and hides his guitar behind the seat in the corner "Blood... spilled, all over again."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Hjalti keeps his eyes on the drunk; "To be fair, this one's kinda asking for it..."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:04 pm

The Earth pony sat there stunned by his friends reaction. He looked to the musician, and sighed. His friends had once again ruined his chances at finding someone. He trotted over to his friend, and said "Calm down Bucky..." Calmly trying to get him to calm down.

The Pegasus was having none of this shit. "Out of the way, ya ol geezer. This is between me and the lady!" But before he tried to push him out of the way, his friend told him to calm down. "This mare just bucking insulted me! I ain't gonna take no shit from some trashy broad!" He said, his drunken rage not going down.

The unicorn leader was about to respond to his hot number, when he heard the loud crashing. "Ah buck it all..." He said turning around to see his friend. From his side view, he could see the bow that had been missed by the other two, and swore aloud. And the mare was asking for payment. Time for a distraction. The unicorn lit up his horn, causing several bottles above her to fall. He also took it upon himself to yell to the crowd "Bar fight!" Before tossing a few chairs around.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Hjalti pats String on the back with his hoof; "Looks like things just got interesting~"
He trots towards the fight eagerly.

Last edited by Hjalti on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:37 pm

Jack still watches the pegasus as his friend approaches. He just nods. "You better listen to your friend he seems to be very reasonable." He looks over to the earth pony. "I hope you can take care of your friend here. It would be a real pity if he gets beaten up."
Jack's ears perk up as more bottles crash down and he looks over to the unicorn. "And maybe you can take care of him, too?" Jack sighs. It just should have been a nice evening with some drinks and Jack really doesn't want to trot home with a black eye or something worse.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:48 pm

"It begins" he grins and rushes towards the crowd, now deciding to use hooves only.

Last edited by String Chord on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:57 pm

Blackwing looked to the bottles falling down. Then saw they were moved by unicorn. "You guys have big Problems right now. You want a Bar fight? You will get one!" She put away tghe Cross bow and grabbed one of the Broken bottles and jumped on the counter. "I wouldn´t be a good bartender if i wouldn´t know how to fight." she jumped into the direction of the Pegasi to land on him.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:48 pm

Hjalti decides to go for the unicorn. He gallops towards him; "Hah, vitskertr!~"
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Xolani Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Xolani sat there pretending to drink from her cider, mug which was empty. She did not want to participate. These ponies she thought as she moved to the side to avoid an incoming chair. Even the bar tender is participating looking up to see everyone fighting. She shook her head and continued her not caring. Moving out of or hitting away any objects moving towards her.
Xolani
Xolani

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:27 pm

String suddenly flies up and lands on a table, overlooking the situation from afar. He smirks, finally he'll get his hooves working
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:14 pm

The Pegasus pony was taken completely by surprise as the bartender launched at him, he fell to the ground, his wings flapping, attempting to throw the mare off. He was starting to regret this decision, immensely.

The unicorn, excited for a fight saw the big earth pony trotting towards him. He used his magic to pull a chair out in front of him, and hopefully make him trip up.

The earth pony saw that his friends were beyond reason and began galloping to a corner. He was no use in a fight and hated even thinking about it.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:32 pm

Jack ducks as the bartender jumps over him to attack the pegasus. He looks around the bar and sighs. "It seems we're two ponies and a zebra who are reasonable enough to avoid a bar fight." Jack looks over to Xolani and then to the earth pony in the corner. "I guess the zebra can handle the situation pretty well, but that earth pony..." he thinks and walks over to him. "How can such a reasonable pony like you have friends like these?" Jack says with a friendly chuckle to the earth pony.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Maya Blackwing Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:42 pm

Maya looked into the eyes of the Pegasi while she stands on his legs. She had a small smile on her face. "Now you can´t run away my friend. You are all mine" it felt good for her to prevail. She took the sherd and placed it in his face. " so you don´t want to pay, huh?" She cutted into his cheek, just to cut open the skin. "Now i show you what i do to customers which didn´t obey the bar.laws" She had really fun torture him.
Maya Blackwing
Maya Blackwing
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:04 pm

Hjalti stops. He grins, then bucks the chair in the direction of the unicorn with all his force.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:57 am

String takes air and flies above Stone and picks him up "Sorry Hjalti!" , he then flies over the unicorn and lets go of Hjalti as the chair is about to hit the unicorn. The height not height enough for Stone to hurt anything except the Unicorn.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down