MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh What Fun[Open]

3 posters

Go down

Oh What Fun[Open] Empty Oh What Fun[Open]

Post by Atriark Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:26 am

Atriark lay back against a building. He hadn't been out at all that day and wanted to before midday. So there he was, in a alley walking towards a street, the sun encroching on the 1 o'clock postition. He trot out into the slightly busy street as if he belonged there. But truthfully, being a zebra in former Equestria, you stood out.

The runt came to an intersection and read the signs. 41st street and Celestia Ave. with the Celestia part crossed out with spray paint. That wasn't the work of any vandal. None he had see would deface something with their lost leader on it. It was Gryphons work. They didn't much like anything with Celestia or Luna or anything with the Mane 6 on it.

Atriark looked left, then right before crossing the street, following 41st east. He wasn't looking for anything inparticular. But being out of the sewers was a great boon. Ever since the incident with his clinic he was afraid to surface for longer than an hour at a time.

Last edited by Atriark on Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Oh What Fun[Open] Empty Re: Oh What Fun[Open]

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:53 am

Tayari strolled around the city, not particularly caring where he ended up, again. Not that much bad could happen; most griffins still had to find some reason to attack, and his belt was the only thing worth investigating. Odds were that if they inspected it, they wouldn't be in good condition to do much, either asleep, sick, or unsuspecting.
Off to the side, the appearance of a zebra stallion attracted Tayari's attention. Walking over to greet the first other zebra he'd been able to meet in years, Tayari thought to himself, "My walks are becoming far more interesting lately."
Out loud, he called, "Excuse me. Sir? I don't believe we've met. Care for a chat?"
Silently, Tayari thought, "That was without a doubt the most awkward introduction ever."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Alchemist

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:01 am

Atriark was beginning to enjoy the sunshine and the soft chatter of ponies talking in semi-hushed tones. This wasn't a time for pleasantries. Only a brave hoof-ful of Manehattans dared the streets casually. Most darted in and out of stores, only speaking when necessary. So, Atriark was very surprised to hear somepony call out to him. It didn't sound like a gryphon so Atriark forced down a bit of panic and turned to see that it wasn't somepony, it was somezebra!

Seeing the zebra he stopped and gave a slight bow. "I'm not really going anywhere, so sure." Well this is one awkward meeting. Atriark mused to himself. "My name is Atriark."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:20 am

"And mine is Tayari. It's a pleasure to meet you. I haven't seen any other zebras in a long time; I'll admit, it's good to see one, finally. Though maybe I should get out of the store more, it seems I find things a lot more eventful and useful whenever I do. So, what type of work do you do?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 am

Atriark rubbed his chin, unsure of what exactly to tell this new zebra. But, he wasn't really one for lying. "Well, I was a doctor. But that changed when the gryphons decided they weren't too fond of me and torched my place."

That was true. Atriark just skimped on a few details. Namely, his assistant being beheaded and him going in a blind fury which left him bed ridden for a week. He would have been dead right next to his assitant, if the rebels hadn't came in and saved his striped hide.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Bell Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 pm

Winter casually walked down the street, among and in between the other ponies who trotted about their business. She headed nowhere in particular as she decided to look about for anything that might grab her attention. Maybe a good book, or a nice Sunflower Sandwich being sold from the side walk. She took in a breath of fresh air as she continued.
Winter Bell
Winter Bell
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:31 am

Tayari flinched at the statement. "Ouch, that's just wrong. Well, you've clearly survived that at least. Still, I'm sorry to hear that."
'Wait, what was that about Griffons?' Tayari realized, keeping his thought in his head, unvocalised. Instead, he said, "Well, as for myself, I've got an alchemy store over in Downtown. You'll know it if you ever see it. If you ever need any help, like if there's another attack on your clinic, I'd be happy to help, if I can. But rather than dwell on disturbing possibilities... have things at least been better since then?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:53 pm

"Eh don't worry about it," Atriark waved it off. "I'm not allowed to practice medicine in any establishment. Our glorious gryphon laws."

Atriark rolled his eyes at his last statement and began walking, motioning for Tayari to follow. He resumed his was down 49th street. "How's business Tayari? Heard the birds don't like stores getting too large. Haven't managed a business in some weeks, I'm glad I don't have pay those damned taxes."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:48 am

Tayari followed alongside the other zebra. "Wait, they don't? Ha, so that's why I'm still alive. No, I'm not much at risk of getting brutally 'shut down'. I'm not opening the shop half the time, and when I do, not many customers come in. Still, I'm an alchemist, and maybe the only commercial one in the city. Some of the business I do get is from those who think it's an expensive service, and bring the money to show it. When I don't, I know where free food grows and what it looks like."
Tayari only now seemed to fully notice their motion. "Not that it bothers me too much, but where are we going, anyway?"
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:25 am

Atriark gave a little shrug as he walked. "It's been a while since I've been out on the streets. So, I just like to walk, even if it's for a few minutes. Usually, I just walk until sunset or I find something interesting." Atriark looked back at Tayari. "You want to look at some street-side stalls?"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tayari Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 pm

Tayari responded, "Heh, you're not the only one who takes walks. It's what I do around half the time I'm out of the shop. Strangely, the last few times I have, I've found another interesting person or place."
In response to the question, "Sure, why don't we? Might find something interesting, and if I do, I've got bits."
Tayari
Tayari
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down