MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy

2 posters

Go down

[RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy Empty [RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:20 am

December 25, Noon

Mega quietly slipped her way through the many alleyways and smaller side streets of the large city, doing her best to stay away from the yells and angry screams of ponies and griffons around her. I knew this would happen eventually... I just need to get back to my shop and everything should be okay... The gray mare silently thought to herself before poking her head out of a passage between two buildings.

Making sure her supply bag was firmly secured to her side, she slipped out onto the sidewalk and made a quick trot in the direction of her workshop. The sound of breaking glass made her ears perk up and her pace quicken. Before she could round the next corner towards her destination, a pair of stallions much larger than herself stood in front of her to block her path.

"Please move...I don't want any trouble...I just need to get home..." She said in a quiet tone of voice to only get a laugh out of one of the rioters.

"Yeah, right. Maybe if you give us what you have there." One of the stallions replied while reaching a swift hoof towards Mega's bag.

The smaller mare quickly backed away in an attempt at preserving the parts and pieces she needed for her shop, only to bump into the second of the two ponies as he moved behind her.

"Look missy, if you're not going to give what you got, we'll just take it from you." The stallion behind her growled while growing angry, Mega's continued persistence at keeping her possession only making both of them angrier.

Before Mega could register what was happened, a crunch of a glasses lens rang out as she fell to the ground, large bruise already beginning to show through the fur around her eye. Simply bringing her forelegs up to protect her head, she no longer resisted as her saddlebag was removed from her.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

[RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy Empty Re: [RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy

Post by Freyia Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:47 am

The butt end of Wælcyjra made great friends with the jaw of this stallions face, as a few teeth hit the ground followed by his face. Freyia moved to the next target, stabbing him in the chest with the but end, then across his face with the side. These riots, while very unfortunate, were something that the pegasus desperately needed. Something to not only prove her worth, but also get out frustration. She had not remembered the last time she had been in a chaotic fray; not since the war.

The rest of the rioters ran down the street, away from the squad of griffons. Freyia smiled and let out a grunt of pleasure. "Cowards," she whispered.

"Alright, Unit 5, set after them, Unit 6 on me. Lets give them something to riot about." The Sargent she was assigned under was a veteran like her. When the situation mattered, your species did not. "Freyia," he called over as the griffons began to move out. "I'm gonna need you in the air. Fly over and check the alleyways. Report back anything you see. Last thing we need is an ambush."

"Aye sir," was her only response as she took off. While it might not have been the best orders, he was right. The alleyways make for perfect cover, and they needed to be checked on. She began to fly around the district, looking at each alley. The skyline showed smoke from almost every district, mixing with the grey clouds. The scene looked all to familiar.

After a few she was about to call it and head back when she saw something. Two ponies assaulting what looked like a third? No armor ---> None are part of the Guard ---> muggers. Freyia's face turned red with rage. To take advantage of the weak at a time like this, when the entire city is in chaos. Their lack of dishonor was something that could not be left unpunished.

A swoop and a strike; the first pony was on the ground out cold, the side of her spear landing square in his jaw; surely broken now. She landed inches away from the mare on the ground...and the other stallion. Normally, she would never make such a surprise strike. There is little honor in a surprise attack. But these ponies proved to be unworthy of respect in anyway. Still, she slowly stood up, allowing the other pony time to realize what was going on.

The two stallions were quite larger than her, but that mattered little, thanks to her spear. Looking at the other stallion with a fiery glare, she pointed at him with her spear. He looked to the entrance in an assessment of fleeing. Freyia just shook her head. In a flash he moved to run, but her wings were faster as she struck his foreleg, the bone crack echoing through the alley along with his cry of pain. The cry however, was short lived as she jabbed him in the chest with the butt end, hard enough to break ribs. The wind left his body as he fell to the cold damp stone. Freyia stood over him for a second, making sure he would not get up.

She looks to the mare on the ground, "Are you alright to move?" Her voice, while sincere, lacked emotion. Her mind still focused on the situation, which right now said, they needed to leave as the sounds of yelling and hooves made its way up the street.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

[RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy Empty Re: [RIOT EVENT (Freyia, SeaGnash)] Helping the Enemy

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:38 am

Mega nervously looked up at the other mare through her trembling forelegs, nodding her head slowly in reply to the words spoken to her. "I...I think so..." She replied nervously. The gray mare slowly started to calm down once the action around her stopped.

Moving her limbs away from her head, she eventually spied the armor and weapon upon her savor and locked up for just a moment. "You're...a guard...?" She asked quietly, managing to hide her fears of that fact as best she could while standing back up onto her hooves and fixing her crooked glasses. "Thank you for saving me, though, miss. I don't know what I would have done if those two had gotten away with my bag..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:46 am

"Well you probably would have died, or been very close to it." Freyia continued to look to the entrance of the alley, the sound of a pony mob coming closer. "Quickly, get up. We must get off the street." She ushered the pony into one of the buildings, breaking open the door with her spear and closing it behind them. The building was dark, damp, and smelled of mold. Aside from the chaos outside, a dripping could be heard in the distance.

Freyia put her ear to the door, listening to tell if anypony was approaching. "I think we are safe for now." She turned to the pony. A weak little thing, frail even. Freyia shook her head and moved a little further into the dark building, checking to see if anything was there. She did not say anything else, honestly feeling a little annoyed that she was babysitting rather than cracking skulls.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:55 am

Mega slipped inside the building with the other pegasus, glancing towards her every so often out of nerves. She, a major piece of the rebellion, was now locked in the same room as a pony who seemed to be a part of the griffon side; somepony who could easily skewer her and taken her out in an instant if she ever figured out who she was with.

"Thank you again... I really wish I could defend myself better, but even in this day and age, I'm still bound inside with my builds or repairs." She said quietly, thinking the mare already knew about her shop that wasn't too far away from where they currently were stuck. "Speaking of wish...to say thank you for saving me and my things back there, if you ever need anything fixed, I can take care of it for you."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:07 am

Freyia gave a quick nod, not really listening to anything the pony was saying. Instead she continued to check the halls and rooms in the immediate area, making sure there were no bums or villains hiding anywhere. Once satisfied she returned to the entrance, taking another listen at the door.

She didn't really know why she was helping this one. Leaving her here would be the best thing, especially since she has to report in. But, giving another look, she felt sorry for this poor mare. To leave such a defenseless creature in this chaos would be terrible, something she could not live with.

After a few more moments, she finally spoke, "Do you have a place around here? Nearby to take shelter?" She still did not make eye contact, but it was a start.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:16 am

Mega jumped slightly and turned her eyes towards the white mare before nodding her head once. "I do. I was just heading back to my shop, it's only about a block west from here." She replied calmly, taking a breath to keep her nerves down and under control. "I just hope nopony's broken into it yet...that's my livelihood... I don't know what I'd do if I lost it..."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:33 am

"Alright, best we take to the skies. Last I checked they were relatively clear," she said cracking the door to get a look if the coast was clear. Thinking more about her plan she paused. While the skies were mostly clear of rioters, they were rather full of griffons. "Hmm," she grunted in audible thought, "How good at flying are you?" she asked while secretly praying that she says good. If she ends up saying she can't, Freyia might just decide to throw subtlety to the wind and rush through the crowds swinging.

The coast seemed mostly clear, a couple of ponies wielding makeshift clubs lingered in the alley breathing heavily and laughing, probably about something awful they both did. Freyia was not worried.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:39 am

Mega rose from her seated position, bringing a hoof up to once again fix her snow bent glasses. Stretching out her wings, the smiled softly. "I can fly pretty well. The one athletic activity I'm actually good at." She replied softly. A question came to her head after not too long, but the gray mare did her best to suppress it for the time being. "If you're thinking about flying back to my shop, I think that sounds like a good idea."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:56 am

Freyia watched as she stretched her wings and responded, "Good. We'll take to higher ground. Best to stay on roof tops though. The Guard and Guerrillas are in full force today. Best not to attract any unnecessary attention." She cracked open the door again to see if the two ponies where still there. Of course, they were still talking, looking like they were about to take a break. Freyia looked to the pegasus, "Alright, there are two ponies with weapons outside. I'm going to subdue them fast, then we will go to the roof. Are you ready?" she asked, gripping her spear and digging her back hooves a little into the dirt.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:03 am

Mega gave her head a small nod to show she understood what was said to her. "Alright...I'll wait for your signal." She replied in a nervous tone of voice. Taking a deep breath in and letting it out, she took a step back away from the door and eyed the lighter mare. "I do have a question for you, but that can wait until we're in a safer place."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:13 am

Freyia didn't listen to anything that was said past "alright". She prepared herself and planned the encounter. One on the left, half a hoof closer ---> he's first. Both have wooden clubs ---> probably don't know how to fight. Neither one is a unicorn ---> easy fight. In a flash she burst through the door. Again, surprise attacks are not her usual style, but she was in a hurry. Not reporting in could cost her a chance at gaining patrol duty. A swift hit to the back of the first stallion was sure to do him in. Before the second could even react, she butted him in the face and used her hooves to trip and take him down, slamming his face into the stone. Both of them, while not out cold, were lying next to their comrades. A suitable spot.

She looked to the mare in the doorway, motioning to c'mon. With a quick flap, she took to the air. Landing on the roof with the best cover. Looking out at the horizon, griffon sky patrols roamed, a few of them fighting pegasus. None were that close, thank goodness, but they soon could be. Once the pony made it to the roof she turned, "Where is your place of refuge?" she asked quickly. There was no time to waste.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:18 am

Mega slipped out of the home once the two ponies were on the ground, stretching out her wings in preparation for the flight she would need to perform. "It's just a block or so that way." She replied, pointing a forehoof in the direction of her building and repair business. "I'll pay you back with something nice for helping me out when we get back there if you like. I invent and build many things for a living after all. I'm sure I'll have something to your liking."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:56 am

Freyia looked to where the mare pointed, not paying attention to the rest of her words. There was no time for talking, at any moment a group of rioters, or worse Guerrillas, could arrive and really start to ruin the day. She watched as patrols passed by. "We'll go from rooftop to rooftop. With any luck, no one will see us. Ready..." she said, waiting for the proper moment to sneak by. "Now!" she whispered and with a flash was off to the next roof.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down