MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Void [pegasus] [complete] [one account thing]

Go down

Void [pegasus] [complete] [one account thing] Empty Void [pegasus] [complete] [one account thing]

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:15 pm

=Information=
Name: Void
Species: Pegasus
Virtue/Vice: Undetermined
Special Talent: none due to lack of personality
Minor Talents: Silent flight, silent movement overall
Alignment: Griffons

=Appearance=
Height: Undetermined
Coat Color: Sky Blue
Mane/Tail Color: White
Eye color: Turquoise, drifting to blue
Cutie Mark: none due to lack of personality (just look at her Bio!!)

Picture:

=Bio=

Personality:

So, I am to tell you about my past.
But I won’t.
The reason is I can’t. I can’t remember.
And I don’t want to.
Truth be told – I don’t even don’t want to. I want nothing.
I am empty. I am Void.

She doesn’t think, she doesn’t know but she does what she is told.
She’s got no personality. She doesn’t know where she comes from and is not interested in knowing because such a thought would never occur to her. She’s dangerous but she doesn’t know or doesn’t take any interest in it. She is not coldhearted. But she’s got no heart either.

History:

She woke up with pain. The first and last feeling she was ever to have. It was more than only this huge wound. Something had been done to her. Pain. Everything else – if it was even there – had been painted black. Darkness surrounded her outer and inner life. She didn’t know what that is – life.
She heard words – an insignificant trivial matter that they were spoken by griffons: “Kill him.” The echo in her head. “Kill him, be quick about it and be careful not to be seen. If you are…”
If I am, it’ll be my problem and mine alone. What is it – a problem? Does it matter?
She heard these words echoing in her mind. Kill him. She’d seen a photo. Kill him. She went, killed him and came back. Kill her. A photo. Again. The knife in her hoof. Slit her throat, this pony’s throat. Came back to the griffons. And the griffons recognized: She was good. She was their puppet on a string. She didn’t think. She didn’t feel.

Timeline:
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down