MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Scrapper Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:34 am

"What the hell, you can read my thoughts now?" He said in surprise.

"Whatev's. That's normal I think." he said after shrugging despite the situation of not allowing himself to move unless Lance cuts his mane wrong. Not that'd it make much difference.
"Last time was, whenever I felt like I could be bothered, which was back when I was enlisted, which was when I was younger which was.... I'unno."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Lance Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:52 am

Scint moved to Scrapper's side, looking at the length of the mane. "well that explains quite a bit, actually. hmm... but the scruffy look does suit you, and you seemed quite fond of matching the "mysterious" half-hooded nature your mane acquires... no, you won't need to much changing, just a bit of an appropriate form and shape, a bit of trimming here, some more trimming there... or would you rather a short mane at this point?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:09 am

"Me no likey short mane. No look as niiiice." He said abruptly.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:45 pm

Scint chuckled, "Long and... scrappy it is!" Scint immediately got to work on the mane, shifting it to cover Scrapper's face a little more, and using some gel to hold it there. "and I might change your mane-color orientation a bit... the criss-cross chessboard on your head could really use a bit of a change."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 pm

"Okay, that sounds fun-fair"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:40 am

*two bottles of mane-colorant-scissor-action-mane-loss-and-nonsense-later*

Scint backed away a bit from Scrapper, glancing over anything he might have missed. not able to find anything, he finally said, "Well... how's it look?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:50 pm

Scrapper took a mirror, almost dropped it, dropped it anyway, cracked it then looked into it.

"Damn, I knew I'd look like a mare. But damn, am I one sexy lady!" He put the mirror down again, carefully this time, like super carefully.

Then he dropped it again.

He grabbed Lance and started rubbing his hoof against the top of his head, "Guess what, it's about time for you look like a Stallion rather than a Colt." He single hoofedly lifted Lance and put him in his spot whilst trying to read what the bottles said with his intoxicated vision.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:32 am

Scint couldn't due much other than be stunned as a statue as he was impressively picked up and dropped in the chair like an over sized plush-toy. He stared blankly at where a mirror should be, and blinked his eyes twice, trying to figure out why A: he was apparently super light, and B: where Scrapper had such stallionly stallion-like god strength. "How did you..."he was impressed, if anything. and then he wondered how worried he should be about being given a makeover by a drunkard. probably more experienced and sober than he  was, but a drunkard nonetheless.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:50 am

"A: You're a frail wee unicorn. B: I'm a naturally built earth pony with already added on strength and some mad scientist's adjustments. What else were you expecting, especially when I'm on the drink?" Lance had no need to worry, he was not as experienced in the mare mane style as he was, but he was good at making himself look good so how should that hinder him doing it on somepony else?

In the end, he forgot how to read things because he was bored of reading things. He simply picked the shiniest bottle of stuff and started doing what he did worst. Why do you think he neglected his mane all these years?
Welp, you'll be a happy chappy, because with the 1% chance he had of doing it wrong, Lance will look positively homose- NORMAL! Totally normal, because he. is. a clean freak.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:28 am

Scint could hardly believe what just happened; it was like Scrapper suddenly just read his mind. unfair, only Lance is allowed to read the scripts on posts. but he let it slip for now.

Scint kept his eyes closed for most of the manecut, and when Scrapper finished Lance finally got a got at himself in the broken mirror and was startled by the change. "Oh my... I guess you know a thing or few about styling manes After all!" Scint's  downward-rough mane had been spiked upwards in a rather awesome-looking-ish way, and streaks swapping between his naturally brown mane color and bright yellow newly dyed mane had caught his attention quite well.  he loved it... but couldn't help the feeling... "Just me, or does this have some resemblance to your original mane-style?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:44 am

"That's like Shade being asked to wrestle a shark wearing a bowtie. Who's wearing the bowtie you may ask? Answer: YES!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:09 pm

Scint gave off a slight chuckle- or was that a giggle?-  "I won't question your logic but alright, mister craycray!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Scrapper decided it was time to use up the rest of the drinks he totally didnt take on the way out, but rather than share it with Lance-wearing-no-pants, he decides to drink it all really quickly so he never knows its here.

Inevitably, this led to him passing out on the floor from stupidity and overdosing in booze. But not before going outside, raking through rubbish, taking an old rusty water tap back to Lance and taping it to his butt when he wasn't paying attention.

THAT'S, when he passed out on the floor.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:11 pm

If Scrapper was trying to hide his alcohol-indulgence he certainly wasn't doing a very good job, as Scint just stared at him as he mumbled aloud, "no Scrapper Stop seriously you've already drank too much now this is pushing the limit I don't know how you can possibly handle this much c'mon quit it where did you even have space to put that stuff put it down..."

Even more confusedly, Scint watched Scrapper simply leave the room without a word, and not knowing how to react, Lance proceeded by trying to put all the mane products back in their place. not before long did he yelp at the touch of being, literally tapped on the flank. He turned to give Scrapper a piece of his mind before seeing the big gulloot out cold on the floor, and Lance couldn't help but laugh.

Scint made  no second thoughts about removing the taped tap  from his rump, and figured wherever Scrapper got it from, it must have been from outside. wondering if Scrapper actually vandalized an important water supply from above ground, Scint felt like he had a duty to put it back in its place, assuming he could find it.

He made his  way out to the streets of Manehattan, looking in all directions  for a any pips that looked like they may once have been connected to the tap.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 pm

There he was. His target finally came out alone, wearing the rings as described by his employer. He was to take those rings for whatever reason he did not care. However, from the instructions given, those rings mean't something for his employer.
Enough meaning to have Fear replace the rings with a priceless, golden watch. Morality was never something Fear had to concern himself with, but even this was a rare command.

Regardless, he made his approach using quick, agile jumps. Eventually landing directly behind Lance. "Izvinitye." He said, trying to get his targets attention.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Mercenary
Profession: Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:51 am

Scint had a strange feeling, but ignored it nonetheless until a random voice outta no-where just spoke to him from behind. Scint did a bit of a 180 degree jump as he yelped a "GAH!" and finally taking a look at the strange figure. it's too dark to see clearly, and Scint always had a hard time with the dark as is, so Scint took the only approach he could; looking in the general direction of whatever scared him as he spoke "Whoah, startled me. is, uh... um... hi..?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:27 pm

"Primitye moi nailoochshiye poʐyelaniya.", he said.
With that, Fear blew a strange dust into Scint's face.
The dust was made from a herb found in the famed Everfree Forest, he found out it's uses from a seemingly abandoned house in a tree, inside Everfree.

What it does, is induce a slow acting need for sleep. Fear decided to use this to make things simple.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Scint went into a coughing fit at the suddenly weird dust-wind that blew at him, still unable to  see its source, but then gained his composure. "Aw, geez, sorry about that, um, didn't quite catch what you just sai-" *FLOP*

Scint instantly passed out unconscious on the floor, already woozy from the still-affecting alcohol putting strain on him, and Scint's terrible tolerance to unknown substances.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Fear Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Fear looked down at the sleeping unicorn. "I said, Accept my best wishes."

He proceeded to take the rings worn by the unicorn from him. Once he was done, he replaced the rings with the watch he was given.
It also didn't make sense to leave him out in the open either, worse could happen to a target that was mean't to live. Fear picked him up and carried him to an 'empty enough' dumpster and tossed him in.
He then headed off to turn in his mission.
The Fear
The Fear
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2