MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance) Empty Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Scrapper Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:41 pm

Year 4, December 6th

Who knew playing a nerdy board game could make you miss having a nice, cold drink of alcoholic substances? Well, board games are for kids that's why. (Unless your name is Scintillance)

We join our hero's as they use one of the many sewer grates to exit the Undercity...

"I hate sewers." Scrapper said in a sarcastic tone. "I hate 'em but I live in them. That's a strange relationship." he continued as Scintillance emerged from the grate.
"Here, lemme get that for your Las" He said to Scintillance as he closed the grate behind them.

Last edited by Scrapper T. Ferrous on Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance) Empty Re: Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Lance Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Scint emerged from the grate after Scrapper, following his remark with "well, we can always put some time into finding a better hideout. I'm certianly not one to call the dark underground my home, and I'm pretty sure Shade's not too keen on the smell down there either."

with the grate held for him, "why thank you, Scrapper. acting awful gentlecolt-ly toda-waaaait a second..." he's heard "lad" before, and only ever heard "las" used for Shade. "...is that supposed to be your squawkward lingo for a female mare?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance) Empty Re: Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance)

Post by Scrapper Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:50 pm

"Yup, I normally use it to call pretty ladies by. Like Shade." He said back, brushing dust from the caves off his hoody.
Looking for a new hideout might sound good, but the whole reason for it is that it's secluded and safe. Smells come last, besides, if it came down to it there must be a way to make it smell not bad. But then Shade would pop up and say that the new smell would make the hideout more obvious.

Welp, there goes that idea.

"You know where you're going more than i do buddy, lead the way!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:21 pm

" 'celebrate like real men' and apparently I'm a 'pretty lady' in your books. I know Shade's more man than I'll ever be, and I can live with that, but is a little more respect to my birthright gender any too much to ask?" Scint quickly shifted his gaze left and right before turning back to scrapper and coughing on the sudden dust bunnies. "a-*cough cough* as for that bar, I told you, I'm not even sure if it was a pub. Don't get your hopes up too high." he then took point, and lead Scrapper around a building-corner into a street like the countless others of manehattan.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:22 am

"Well maybe I like you just enough to call you pretty, maybe i like stallions, maybe when I insult you I don't mean it, you don't know anything about me. Maybe you should read and learn a bit more before judging who is what in 'my book'" He said back in an irritated tone due to Lance's bad reaction to his words. As well as to also give an big example of how little he actually knows about him.

"Anyway, I don't care if it takes all night, we will find a pub and we will get drunk as hell!" He vowed as he followed next to Lance.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:53 pm

Scintillance paused to Scrapper's words. "O-oh... I... I'm sorry..." his eyes pointed to the ground, and sighed. trying to make conversation as they trotted , "Remind me again how alcohol is magically related to stallions being men?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:37 pm

"Booze is what all, or at least a lot, of warriors drink to celebrate victories! Obviously getting rid of that problem is a life's victory, so we'll do what I do when I do good. Do something great. Get drunk. Pass out." He said back, putting a hoof around Lance to show 'No hard feelings'.

"Don't worry about it mate, for somepony who seems like he's lived in seclusion most of his life, you're alright."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:28 pm

Lance had an awkward mis-step after Scrapper's physical approach, but otherwise maintained his (slightly clumsier) stature. and then he felt like he had to return the favor after the rare compliment from Scrapper, though somewhat flustered. Th-thanks, um, for a lively insult-armed stallion with a funky accent, you're not to bad yourself! um... that's... how you give a joking compliment, right? he offered a smile, and then a partially dead-panned look "don't tell me I just said that out loud.

further down the street, a random purple pegasus just shot out from a building to the left, and did a couple ditsy front-flips in the air, trying to re-orientate himself, and took off with a bad sense of direction towards the sky, dropping a bottle that probably used to contain alcohol before it shattered on the ground. "I... I think that's the spot."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:02 pm

"You'll have me in bed with you in no time if you keep trying to flatter me with those attempts at trying to copy me." He said back whilst using his arm to bring Lance closer to him, taking advantage of Lance's surprise and trying to egg it forward. It's fun torment the stallion, it really is. He wasn't normally so evil but Lance is just a gold-star comedian when he's shy'd up. "If marriage was your aim since you met me well, you have plenty of rings. Won't need to buy one for the wedding!" He continued as they walked up to the pub, saying it louder as they past some other civilians.

A few moments later and they were inside, it sure as hell smelt like a pub, looked like a pub and had customers who belonged in one.
The place was quite small, only holding a few patrons at currant time. The place was well kept considering the times, it even had a couple of what seemed like Bouncer's to keep the place calm from fights. Scrapper knew where he wanted to be and led Lance to a seat next to his at the bar. Once the mare bartender came to them Scrapper said, "Two of whatever surprise you can cook up for us, for me and my buddy here" he lent over and whispered to the bartender, "It's his first time, go easy on him." he said to which the bartender giggled before going to fetch the drinks.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:11 am

Scint blushed, eyes wide and pupils shrunk, really caught off guard on scrapper's preposterous observation. "M-M-MARRIAGE!? he exclaimed, and couldn't really manage any words other than that. well, he did eventually, stammering "S-Scrapper I didn't mean anything like that I was just complimenting you like I thought I was kinda supposed to, isn't that... normal?"

trotting into the bar with Scrapper, Scint eyed the apparent "bouncers" half-worriedly, certainly not wanting to get into a fight with them around. but then he reminded himself that he's sort-of taken down bigger fish than them before; even if Shade dealt all the final blows, he knows he held his own pretty well, and could probably go head to head with these big boys. probably.

He took his seat by Scrapper, and still felt awkward about the whole thing. "y'know I'm starting to think this is a bad idea...again..."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:06 pm

Scrapper wasn't regretting taking Scintillance out at all, tormenting the poor soul was just amazing. Why he actually thought he was serious had him grinning on the outside and laughing unstoppably on the inside, obviously he wasn't going to tell him the truth, that would ruin the fun.
He didn't care about what others thought of him, but saying things like that to Lance around other ponies probably helped amuse him more.

"Tell me that after you have had a bit to drink." He said back, absolutely sure that by then he wouldn't have much choice in the matter because, well, he'd be drunk anyway.

Once their drinks had arrived, Scrapper immediately took a drink from his and turned to Lance. "Besides, after what you've done for me, I'd have to pay you back some time for something of your choosing" he said, trying to get the worry out of Lance's mind again.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:37 pm

Scint's head was already flat on the table. No, not after he tried a shot, this is still before the drinks arrived. he kinda planted his face into that bar table in the middle of Scrapper's reply. and then when the drinks arrived, he lifted his head, and couldn't help but note, "wasn't playing Dungeon Trotters a pay back already? I mean, you weren't quite willing to try it, last I checked. he then took a sip from the shot, like he would with water, and guess what; he forgot that it wasn't water. and remembered after swallowing. "HOLY MOTHERING WHAT IN THE NAME OF WHAT THE WHAT WAS THAT!? tha' was liek... wat. was... gross. r3@l gr0ss. h0w d03s ANYP00NY like dis stuff! he gave a Scrapper what would compare to Scint's reaction to a flash-stripper or something. that is to say, Clouded Judgements, Tedious Thoughts (Scrapper, Scintillance) 608278062 <--like that.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Scrapper just laughed, "I admit, this place isn't 5 star. There are far better tasting drinks like this out there but, it'll do. Plus, you get used to it." He said as he finished the glass that was hoofed to him.

"In comparison, you need more of it." He said shaking his empty glass, before the bartender came to go and refill it. "And if you keep talking like that, I'll start thinking you're out of it already."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:47 pm

Scint raised a brow as Scraps did his cup, and his amazingly fast-changed speech remained the same, " tawk liek w0t?" so... I guess he IS out of it. five points to lightbulb for alcohol resistance.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:04 pm

"Jeez... If this was that board game, your Resistance skill must definitely be zero" He said laughing, "You only had one damn shot, not even a glass!"

Scrapper got the bartender to give him a few full bottles, leaving the money on the counter before forgetting from the amount of alcohol he was about to drink. Very quickly.
"Let's make it fair." He said before taking a few moments to chug down each bottle, yes, he knew it wasn't the healthiest thing to do but you gotta live a little in these difficult times.
Once he was done with that, his tone changed to have more slurred speech. He eventually turned to Lance and said, "Heey there five chins! How's crimes?" He didn't lose his voice as badly, just the tone. But it was enough. "Did you do something with your face? It looks prettier than last time i saw it." He said while passing a glass to Lance.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:22 am

scint put one hoof on the table in a very, very flimsy looking slam. "OBJECTION! mai resistens is sahposed to be at  LEAST tenth! taking a thought over it, he realized he was talking... out of place. slurred. confused. etcetera. etcetera ectera en beter pla gosoasnijusninnaji*beeeeeeeeeeeeep*

meanwhile, outside scintillances, he was staring kinda blankly at nothing before shaking his head briskly left and right. he then shifted his view to scrapper, drooping two brows further after every shot he took, muttering things like "nuh scrapper stahp that's disgusting"  and "um" and "nuuuuuh..." Scrapper eventually passed him the shot and he kinda pushed it away, responding a way comparable to a dyslexic person, only he can't read his own thoughts, [color=yellow]
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 pm

"Distgustin'?" He said to Lance. Upon observing Lance for a second, he came out with something stupid. He's drunk, so he has an excuse. "If you wanted somethin' disgustin' mate, that is if your as fresh as you look, I would suggest finding us both a bed!" He took a pause to drink, "I mean, you could find it disgustin'. But only at first."

He could be kidding, or maybe he wasn't. But he was always a good lair, so he's probably lying. But if he's lying, what evidence do you have that proves it is a lie? None. So he could be very serious.

Meh, who knows.

(If you can't see some suggestive wording in there you're not clever.)
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Scint very calmly grabbed the shot Scrapper offered him a few seconds ago and sipped it up like it was just a glass of water before all the blood in his body rushed to his face, about as suddenly as he sprayed awkward alcohol into the air "PFFFFT-WHAT!? S-Scrapper Ah don't...what... Shade wood kill me! and then she'd kiel you if we... WHAT AM I SAYING!? what are you saying!? I jus-" *flop*

scint just slumped to the bar-table before him, laying on its side, and his eyes stared blankly  at nothing, other than scrapper's general direction.  "Ayeam very, very, conftruzled..."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:12 pm

"What's to be confused about? Shade might kill us, or she might understand that we were under the influence of alcohol. That stuff happens. I bode for the second one." He said, then took yet another drink. Still sounding fine but clearly not right in the head. This was how he spent his free-time.

"Besides, you're cute. I don't know why everybody doesn't chase after you, or maybe they do. With telescopes! I know I would." He finished his bottle and ordered another. While he waited, he said. "Go on, go rent us a bed. Worry about paying for it later."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:36 pm

Scint's face wasn't getting any less crimson, replying "ayem prety shoor yur more dronk dan me adis point, you'd ne'er say anything lik dat 'bout me if you weren't... Scint tried to straighten himself up and off the bar table, and brushed some of his mane back off from covering his face, letting his  gamboge eyes glimmer for a moment under the sudden reflection of light released from the mane's covering ends. "Ai'm nawt renting a bed leik that, drunk or no durnk!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:48 am

He was enjoying Lance's reaction to this more than the drink, he really was. He took the fresh bottle and took 2 long gulps from it, he then immediately leaned over and gave Lance a kiss on the cheek. "I'd say AAAAAALL the things about you, drunk or not." he paused and was visibly eyeing up his friend, not letting any second go without making Lance freak-out more. "You messed up your mane, that's not great." He said after, running his hoof through it.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:37 pm

Scintillance froze up into paralysis again once the kiss landed on his cheek. his thoughts muddled , "whatdoIdowhyisheallupatmelikethisIdon'even-" and then he felt the oof through his mane, and almost purred before wildly leaning away, and readying his hoof to slap Scrapper... only to fall off his stool-thingy from the combined off-balance of his body and intoxicated mind. he landed in a rather painful spot (on his tail) and quickly shifted his weight for the tail to slide out from under his weight. now sitting on what could only be viewed as a painful position, with the area between his tail and his back touching the floor, and his  tail covering his  manly-parts, his crimson face and almost bulging  eyes-wide  aimed at Scrapper in a fearful look "Scarper, whas gawten INtah  yoo!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:57 pm

You have no idea, how much he wanted to burst into an uproarious laughter. He looked away and used a hoof to cover his immense grin and amused look in his eyes. At least until he at least got it out of him to continue.
Should he reveal it to be a joke? No, no this is too priceless. And considering how badly Lance reacts to drink he probably wouldn't figure it out at all until morning.

He said the first thing that came to mind he thought was dirty enough, "What? You want me to take you on the floor like that? Public exposure is what get's you off huh?" he said, taking a drink after.
"I'm being serious though, you're mane is pretty much ruined now. Terrible, we need to fix it. Unless the floor is where you really want it."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:59 pm

Scrapper's choice of words left Scint realizing what position he was in on the floor, and instantly scrambled to his hooves... after trip-slipping two or three times, on which Scint's nose baffled off the stool he sat on earlier, and finally on his hooves, held a hoof over his nose where he hit it. pausing for a bit at Scrapper's change of... words, Lance could only be confused. this time, some signs of arrogance had added to his sight, "Frankly, Aye dun think ah want ur hoovs anywer neer mah mane, ot near the reast of me, com to think of it...
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:32 am

"Hah! C'mon! I know there's a little mare in there somewhere, I'll let you play with my mane first if you want. Don't lie, you're actually good at styling, you just don't know it yet." He said smugly, taking a drunken guess at the fact Lance may or may not be a little mare inside.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:02 pm

Lance suddenly went wide-eyed and let loose a brief exhalation, stopping as abruptly as it started. It was as if those few words physically, as well as mentally, hurt him. "a little mare in there."

though Scrapper may not have realized it, Scint really was a bit of a mare at heart, which was a thought that plagued him numerous times before. he'd never confess it to others, nor himself, but he always had a harsh thought at who he really should have been... but he'd brush the thought aside every time on the account that it was nothing he could fix. and usually after thoughts like these, he'd do everything he could to remind himself; he was a stallion, and that's that.

"Ai..." Lance paused, and got up from the floor to his hooves. He then released an awkward cough before  his voice... deepened, somewhat. hardly a change, but any pony that misses the change of pitch should at least realize Scint's softened, and almost whispered tone. "U-um... I guess I can... try?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:02 am

Nailed it, he hit something. A target that was at least 7 hundred miles away with that one guess.
Would he actually let Lance go near his mane? Why not? he's drunk enough to go with it, but what kind of state would it be in afterwards? It'd probably fall off but that's where hats and bandana's come in.

"Great! It's a deal then!" he said as he ordered a few more drinks to go and paid them off. He got up from his chair and gave Lance a pat on the back. "Well, if you wanna express your inner mare to everypony here I'd suggest going somewhere else Bud. Any ideas or are you to flustered by my talking?" he said happily.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:59 pm

without that sobre judgement, logic was a little too straightforward and guillable for Scint nope, no mare-ing around. "A-anywhere but here, um... the hideout?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:54 am

(In Collage, so I'll make the text a cack colour :D)

"Sounds like a ruddy great plan there mate!" He said enthusiastically to try and chill his friend out seeing as he just viciously attack him with suggestive words AND broke his brain a little. The hideout was a little dark so that'd increase the terrible state his mane would be in but there's nothing really unfix-able about that
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:28 am

Scrapper's compliment blew right past him; Scint wordlessly started walking towards the exit to the bar, albeit in a tipsy path. He didn't quite wait for Scrapper, and assumed his companion was already trailing beside him. Once outside, Scint paused while the cold air blew a gentle breeze that gave Scint a short shiver before he continued making his path back to the hideout. referring to the friend that he didn't even know whether or he was following, Scint asked, "any specific ways yoo want me to styel your hair in, or am I just going to dip it in rainbows for all you care?" not a moment passed before he giggled and added "Hey! That rhymed!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:39 am

"Yes, yes it did. And what kind of badass would I be if I knew what to expect? Just do your thing when the time comes you ball of stupidity fluff." He said in reply.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Ball of stupidity fluff..?  "yeah, sure, love to see you call yourself a badass after I drown your mane pi-" Scint immediately clutched his mouth with both hooves, stopping himself from forther speaking... and then fell right forward without the two front hooves he needed to keep himself up. oh well, at least they protected his face. mostly. Scint the immediately got up, pointed a hoof at Scrapper and over-exxageratingly yelled "YOU DIDN HEER ME SAY THAT!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:07 pm

"But I did here you say that, you can't make me lie bulb light, and whats the issue with pink? I'll just stab them in the eye when they look at me and laugh, all is good to me." He said sarcastically.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Nov 10, 2013 10:28 am

Scint offered an awkward look before he drew back  and went back to walking. He mumbled, "I wasntalking abouthe pink... but ok..."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:07 pm

"Then what the foofin' 'ell were you talkin' about?" he said curiously. He said 'Foof'. That means he should get an answer for such a strange word.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:52 am

Scint calmed down a bit, looked away embarrasedly, and whispered under his own breath, ...I can't curse...
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Scrapper quickly caught up to give Lance a slap in the back of the head. "Do such a thing, an' I'll kill ya."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:56 am

Scint  either over-reacted or Scrapper accidentally uses his earth pony strength on a fragile unicorn. "OW! geez, yoo hit weigh tooo hard!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:52 pm

"Nah, YOU hit to hard. C'mon, hit me. Bet you'll knock me out. Go, do it." He said tauntingly even though compliments hardly translate to that
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:29 pm

Scint just stood there confusedly as Scrapper kept telling him to hit him, and after kinda losing to the pressure he back-hoofed the earth pony... and then immediately pulled back and gasped, "I'msosorrybutyoujustwouldn'tstoptellingmetosoIjustlootitintothemomentandnowI'mreallyreallyreallyreallysorry!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:33 pm

Scrapper kinda just stood there for a bit, letting Lance finish his rave and then said, "Wait, did you do it- Oh!" He then took a breath and shouted in fake pain and rolled on the floor. A little late to the over-react party.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:00 pm

partially because Scint himself was overreacting, and partially because Scint was Drunk, Lance didn't raelize Scrapper was faking. he dashed over to his side, "Oh my gosh how hard did I hit you do you need a bandage or a hospital or a shadowstrike or or or or something? Scint was genuinely worried. Also, talking surprisingly straightforward despite his drunk state.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Scrapper just suddenly stopped shouting, "No, I just need to to stop acting like you love me." he then got up and kept walking, because they were getting close to their destination.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:04 am

Scint mini-exploded after a few more seconds of being stunned, Scrapper getting a couple steps ahead while Lance kept on the ground there, staring at where Scraps obviously isn't right now. he then burst after to keep up with scraps, exclaiming "wha-IneversaidthatstopassumingthingsI'mnotactinglikeIloveyoubecausethatwouldbepretendingbutthenI'mnotpretendinganythingbutnothat'snotwhatImeantIMeanIloveyoubutdon'tloveloveyouImeanIloveyouasafriendbecausethenthingsgetsuperawkwardandshadewouldkillme!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:38 pm

"Yup, that's non-spaced words of embarrassed love right there. Shade might kill you, maybe. In fact what're the chances of you being dead after today? High? Ok. I'll call the fun police to cheer up the day then punch them for being to happy." Scrapper said as he walked through the door to their building. Through the door.

Once they were home, Scrapper took the liberty of finding things the mare in the same house as him would probably use to style manes.
"Mane-stylizer... Caution only to be used in small portions or changes to mane will be perm- Blablahblah It friggin' pre-war super glue mane gel it'll do."

He walked into the same room as Lance and threw the stuff at the back of his head. "Here, you know what mare's do with this stuff more than I do sitting in a bath of nails."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:18 pm

Scint grabbed all the hair-products with his telekinetic grip as Scrapper threw them, trying to single them out, until he found some shampoo. "u-um... you're going to need to wash your mane, first. It clears out the dirt that gets in the way of the dye binding to your mane like it should, same goes for trimming anything; any dirt would interfere with your hair getting used to any changes..." Scint hovered the bottle of shampoo over to Scrapper. He would have offered to wash his hair for him, but as much as he wanted to, he really didn't want to.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Scrapper did what Lance said, and washed his mane. No real need for words at this point, he was just following the simple objective he was given.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:20 pm

while scrapper was washing his hair, Scint looked for a mirror to have read on a wall, and gathered some materials for full mane-makeover; some comb, pair of scissors, hair dye, and all that jazz. he signaled for Scrapper to sit before the mirror. "Just need you to sit here, Scraps!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:24 pm

He did so, and waited for Lance to do whatever it is he's going to do, thinking to himself. "I'm going to look like a mare, I'm sure. God damn my random kindness"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:33 am

Scint exclaimed, "Oh hush, when I'm done with you, you. Shall. Look. Fabulous! For a stallion. A fabulous stallion." Scint was about to put use his hoof to hold up some of Scrapper's hair to be cut, but hesitated and remembered; when he was a foal, he used to absolutely hate going to the hairdresser, simply because they physically touched his mane; it felt far too intimate and uncomfortable. a slight blush came over him, realizing what he was about to do, and moved his hoof away entirely, completely using his telekinesis with his actions to come. Scint started with the messy hairs running down Scrapper's neck, trimming a bit, and combing upwards. he noted how wild and ungroomed Scrapper's mane really was, "Say, when was the last time you actually had a mane-cut?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next