MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the journy beginn[private][Dated]

2 posters

Go down

Let the journy beginn[private][Dated] Empty Let the journy beginn[private][Dated]

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:42 pm

=5th DEC=

Theera put the last foodpackage in her saddlebag. Her curiosity was urging here. she had to knew what was ths horrible thing she was seeing all the time. it started in her dreams, but its followed her in the real world. also she had to know what happened to her sister...

She looked over to forte as she put on the saddlebags. "are you sure you want to come with me? the desert is a dangerous place. and i have no idea what awaits us in pyreha." she asked, hoping forte would acompany her.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

Let the journy beginn[private][Dated] Empty Re: Let the journy beginn[private][Dated]

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:49 pm

"Of course I am coming with you, dear. I cannot simply allow my love to go out into danger on her own." Forte replied in the same monotone voice as always. Slipping her full saddlebags onto herself, she made sure they were nice and tight. "Let us begin our journey, together. We can make it there, I know it."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Let the journy beginn[private][Dated] Empty Re: Let the journy beginn[private][Dated]

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:52 pm

Theera walked a step towards Forte and gave her a slight kiss. "what ever happens, please.....never leave me." she whispered. She knew they would see dark things in pyreha, but they would have to face them, otherwiser ther isn´t much hope for Theera.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 pm

Forte returned the kiss, bringing a foreleg up and wrapping it around Theera for a gentle hug, softly nuzzling her marefriend's neck. "I will always be by your side dear. No matter what happens, I will never leave." She replied, voice sounding a touch more forceful, if not by much.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:08 pm

Theera felt the warm hoof at her neck. "thats why i love you so much" she replied before turning around. "we have to go, i don´t know how much time i will have left before i turn crazy from this visions." She said and walked outside. The weather was cold,but there was no time to loose.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:25 pm

Forte have a faint nod of understanding before she slowly started to walk out the door after Theera, not minding the cold all too much herself. She kept close to Theera, lightly pressing herself up against her marefriend's side. "We will be able to make it, and you will find your answers."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Theera nodded "I hope so" she said. then walked out on the street. She was pretty silent on her way out of the city. she was to deep in her thoughts about the things which will be in pyreha. also she scanned the envpoirenment permanent to see if this black thing is somewhere around. This journy would get pretty hard. even they were two this time, she knew the way would be more exhausting then her way from pyreha to manehatten.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:38 pm

Forte silently kept to Theera's side while the two of them worked their way out of the city, keeping her senses active and ready for any threats that may be thinking of coming at them. She didn't care about the road ahead of them, just as long as they made it to their destination safely.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:44 pm

As they left the city, they had to walk through some landsides. nothing special to mention, just flat lands, some farmer lands and here and there some trees. theera was pretty silent the most of the time. more quiet than usual, but things in her had were occypy her mind. sometimes she feared she would forget the route to pyreha, but she had look and always rembered the route.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:47 pm

Forte stuck right by Theera's side the whole way, expression never breaking from her neutral expression despite the long walk outside of the city she hadn't ever truly left before. Saying nothing, she inched herself just a bit closer to her marefriend to give herself a better sense of security for both of them.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 pm

-day 3 of journy-
-evening-

Theera was setting up a small fire, to keep them both warm. the night was cold and they had to leave the open road and hide behind a huge rock, to not stay in the cold wind. Theera lighted the fire and signed Forte to sit next to her.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:57 pm

Forte gave a nod, taking a seat next to Theera, staying close to the warm fire to keep from freezing. "It has no been so bad out here. No major problems of which to speak." She replied, lightly leaning into the earth pony as her exhaustion from the day began too show. "There is not anypony else in the world I would rather do this with."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Theera took out a blanket out of her saddlebags and wrapped it around Forte and herself "and you are the only pony i would ever acompany me at such journy. i´m glad we had no trouble till now, but i knew, not everything will be this easy on our way." she thought back of the story of the frst ponies who ever made it to pyreha. many of the died. Theera pulled Forte tight to herself.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:03 pm

Forte gently rested her head on Theera's shoulder while sticking close to her under the warm blanket. "I love you Theera Dune... I do not wish for anything to ever happen to you." She replied softly, shifting ever so slightly in her place to get closer to the warm pony she loved.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:07 pm

Theera started to pet Fortes mane. "and i love you too, my little unicorn. and I will never let anything happen to you, as long as i live." she said. she knew that this time could be shorter than expected, till this mysterious things were happening. But at leas she would try to survive as long as possible.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:12 pm

Forte gave Theera a very faint kiss on the cheek, as was her usual manner. "And I may not be able to do much myself, but I vow to do everything with all the power in my weak body to help you stay safe." She replied, voice carrying just the softest hint of passion.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:22 pm

"maybe your body isn´t the strongest, my lovlie, but your sould and your heart are The strongest i´ve ever seen." Theera said as she placed one hoof at Fortes chest. Then she took her saddleback and layed it donw as pillow for the two. "we should sleep. its late." she gave Forte a kiss before lying down and closing her eyes.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:52 pm

Forte slowly laid down with Theera once the hoof was placed upon her chest, snuggling up just a bit closer to her love to keep them both warm. "Thank you, dear..." She replied softly, keeping her goggles in their place over her eye sockets while resting with the earth pony. "Goodnight, Theera."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:55 pm

Theera started to sleep, but it didn´t last long. In her dreams she saw again those horrible things, but it didn´t effected her much since she had them more and more often, those nightmares.

What theera didn´t noticed, was the fact her body was moving on its own. as she was dreaming her body started to move like remoted. She stood up and slowly walked away from Forte and her camp.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:00 pm

Forte hardly moved while asleep, simply staying nuzzled up against Theera as she enjoyed her usual dreamless sleep. As the warm body of her lover moved away from her, the blind mare slowly began to stir, activating her aura sight once she was fully awake.

"Dear...?" She asked quietly, sweeping around the area with her senses in an attempt at seeing her target.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:09 pm

Theera moved to the near forest and deeper into the woods. In her dream she was going trough the ruins of her hometown. she had no idea she was really moving, she was just thnking she had one of those nightmares. Then she stepped into a puddle, which caused her to wake up. She looked around, confused what happened. "Forte?" she asked, but only a giggle respond out of the darkness. it was like the giggle came from every direction.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:12 am

Forte slowly stood up from her place on the ground, keeping her senses aimed in the direction she had seen a pony-shaped aura move off in. Being careful of the white tree auras, she did her best to catch up to Theera. "Theera, dear, where are you?" She asked, voice not reaching too loud of a volume due to her tendencies. "It is not safe to be out this late at night. Especially not in a forest."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:33 am

Theera wasn´t able to hear Forte. She was too deep in the forest. The giggling seem to come closer, but Theera still wasn´t able to see or hear where it was coming from. Then the giggling stopped and the Black creature, which she has seen often in her dreams, appeared in front of her. Theera froze and wasn´t able to move any msucle. "Hello my dear~" The creature spoke witha voice like crysalis voice, only darker.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Forte slowly moved further into the forest, determined to find the one she loved so much. "Theera? Where are you?" She asked, voice getting a touch louder as her worries began to rise. Sweeping around the area with her senses, she tried her best to fine anything that could possibly be Theera, anything that wasn't just white.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:06 pm

Theera heared Fortes voice from behind her. Not very loud but clear enough. She wanted to turn around, but her body wont do anything. she wasn´t able to speak either. She was just able to stand there and look into the eyes of the creature. it had the shape of a pony, but smoke was all around it. its eyes where blank and glowing.

"Oh Theera my darling." The voice said.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:05 pm

Forte kept sweeping her senses across the area in hopes of seeing a glimpse of Theera's aura. Upon seeing something that seemed to be the right shape, she quickly began heading towards her target. "Theera? Is that you? Answer me."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Theera heared Fortes voice coming near. but still no sound came out of her mouth, she just stared into the bright eyes of the creature. "Oh Theera, you don´t have to fear....." the creature whispered as she began to circle around the mare. theeras head view followed her. she hoped Fort could take her out of this paralysis..
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:16 am

Forte picked up her pace as she neared the unmoving aura, unable to see an aura coming off of the entity that was with her marefriend. "Theera, is that you dear?" She asked as she approached the scene, unaware of the possible danger in front of her.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 am

Theera saw Forte staying there. She looked directly at her, because the creature looked at forte. "Uh... hello there" The creature said, knowing only Theera could see or hear her. The creature peted Fortes mane. "We´ll meet later." she said before disapearing in the woods.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:41 am

Forte stood in silence, not having heard or felt anything that had just transpired in front of her. "Dear, what are you doing out in these woods all alone? It is very dangerous." She stated bluntly in her usual flat tone of voice. "Let us get back to camp before we freeze in this cold. I only want to see you safe, dearest."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:05 am

Finally Theera was able to move again as teh creature disappeared. Instantly she jumped to Forte and hugged her tighr. "Oh my god... it...it... I wasn´t able to do anything." She said while tears began to roll down her cheeck. "I think i can not ensure your safety anymore."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:02 pm

Forte slowly brought her forelegs around Theera for a soft hug, gently rubbing the mare's back while holding her close. "Then I will simply have to ensure yours instead." She replied, holding onto her lover tighter. "I will not allow anything to have you... I promised I would keep you safe..."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:28 pm

Theera was still shaking from the shock. "but..but what if something happens to you... i don´t want to loose you..." The tears still run down her cheek and met at her chin. "This is all so reall and i will not let it get you... but it seems i have no power against it..." Theera feared the loss of control.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:52 pm

Forte continued to rub Theera's back, doing her best to calm down her love. "Do not worry... I will do my best to look after myself as well to help you." She replied, gently nuzzling Theera's neck. "I love you too much to do anything that might hurt you..."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:39 pm

Theera still hold Forte." Thanks, you are the only thing for me left in this world" She slowly loosed her grip and looked at forte. "we should go back to the camp, we have a long journy ahead of us." She said before signing into the direction from which forte came "i hope you know the way.... i don´t even know how i got here...."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Forte gave a soft nod to answer the question. "Yes, I did not take any turns while making my way towards you." She replied softly, turning in the direction. "Let us get going, we need as much rest as we can get."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:00 pm

Theera followed her love. She thought about what was happened, and if it will happen again. She don´t want to be away from her love. As they reached the camp, Theera thoughthow she could prevent such things. "Lets go to bed again" she said but searched for something in the saddleback.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 pm

Forte gave a soft nod in reply, moving back towards the makeshift bed they had made for themselves earlier. Slipping into the blanket, she lazily laid on her side to rest, keeping her senses on Theera. "What are you looking for, dear?" She asked curiously, spotting her near her saddlebag.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:12 pm

Theera took out a small rope and lied next to forte. "I want to get sure, i will not just walk away somehow." she took the rope and laced it around her hoof. "would you give me your hove darling?" she said.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:23 pm

Forte offered a soft nod in return, slowly reaching out her hoof towards Theera to allow her to perform her plan. "I would to anything for you, my love." She replied softly, waiting for the tying process to be complete. "I will make sure you do not wander away again."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Jul 09, 2013 5:33 pm

Theera took the other end of the rope and laced it around Fortes hoof. "I guess now, you´ll notice, if my body trys to leave again.." she said and slid a tight against Forte. "But to get shure, i´ll stay tight." She layed a hoof around forte and took the blanket over both of them. She kisses Forte on the nose, before closing her eyes. "Night, my savior."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:31 pm

Forte nodded lightly as she snuggled up close to Theera, returning the gesture with a kiss to her love's nose. "Goodnight my love... Please sleep well...and stay safe." She replied softly, holding Theera just a bit closer to her.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Theera fell asleep. This time she just dreamed nothing and woke up at morning. "morning my sunshine" she said as she placed a hoof on Fortes cheek. she took of the rope and remained close with Forte.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:39 pm

Forte remained asleep for a few long moments, having taken a while to get to sleep the night before while worrying about her marefriend. Slowly stirring from her rest, she activated her aura sight so she could see Theera next to her. "Good morning my love. You did not have any nightmares, did you?" She asked, voice not showing her true concern.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:45 pm

Theera smiled "thanks not. i just dreamed nothing, but still better than nightmares." Theera slowly managed to stand up. She took the blanket, fold it and placed it in her saddlebag. "Well, lets continue the way, its still far till we reach pyreha." she said and helped Forte to stand up.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:48 pm

Rising to her hooves with the help of Theera, Forte gave a soft nod of understanding. "Let us go, it would do better to get there as soon as possible." She replied softly, finding the outlines of her own saddlebags and slipping them onto herself. "I simply hope we can find what we are looking for."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:23 pm

"I hope so, too. i would drive crazy if we arrive after this long journy just to find nothing... but i have hope, and i think we´ll find the answear." Theera said as she started t move.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:28 pm

"I will be by your side, no matter what happens." Forte replied softly, tone seemingly a touch quieter than what she usually used to speak. Moving on forward, she swept the area with her senses to make sure their surroundings were safe. "I will not allow this quest to go fruitless."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:49 pm

"I know you´ll do your best, i just don´t want you to exhauste yourself too much." Theera said as they both came back to the road. "we both have things to sacrifice... but i hope it´ll be worth it." She looked to the horizon and continued her way.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:43 pm

"Anything is worth doing, if it is for you, my love." Forte replied softly while cantering along right by Theera's side just like always. Without saying another word, she moved in a bit closer and softly pressed her side against Theera's. "It will always be worth it, if it means keeping you."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down