MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Something Different[Private][Dated]

2 posters

Go down

To Something Different[Private][Dated] Empty To Something Different[Private][Dated]

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

There was dust and debris flying through the air as Xarith flew down the streets balanced atop his dirtboard once more. The zebra had just finished one of his rounds around the city and had decided to make a cut through the industrial district to save a bit of time. There was some very delicate things that he had picked up from a supplier of his that he wished to get home and store as quickly as possible to prevent them from getting damaged in any way.

Though, other than that, Xarith didn't think he'd have any more complications today.

Probably.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down

To Something Different[Private][Dated] Empty Re: To Something Different[Private][Dated]

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Giggling slightly from the edge of a rooftop, Star continues to make eyes at Xarith, as she has for the past fifteen minutes. Fluttering to another rooftop, Star notices that he's almost to his shop. Leaping across the gap, she lands on the the building that the Zebra's headed for. Giggling overtaking her as she lands, Star stumbles on the ledge, before falling off, and landing in front of the door to the structure.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: The Hive
Profession: Transformation

Back to top Go down

To Something Different[Private][Dated] Empty Re: To Something Different[Private][Dated]

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon May 27, 2013 9:41 pm

Making a quick adjustment to the new obstacle, Xarith turned his board to its side to slide to a stop just before hitting the fallen changeling. The first reaction to pass through his features was one of sudden surprise and confusion. Yet, this was quickly overlooked as the zebra took into account where exactly the mare had fallen from.

Quikly kicking his board up and placing onto his back, Xarith moved over to the changeling. "Miss?" he said with a more questioning tone in his voice. "Are you...-alright..?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Mon May 27, 2013 9:52 pm

Pulling herself up from the sprawl she was positioned in, she shakes her head to ignore pain. Readjusting her vision, she gives Xarith an enthusiastic grin. Giving the zebra an over-affectionate smooch, Star's grin spreads ear to ear.

"Hey there! I just thought i'd drop by...." Giggling slightly, she continues, giving Xarith a kiss on the cheek. "So, how are you today, hon~?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon May 27, 2013 10:02 pm

Standing there for a moment before distancing himself slightly, Xarith looks to the familiar changeling and gives her a questioning look as he readjusts his things.

"And what would you like this time..?" he said letting out a breath. "Just getting a bit over zealous, don't you think?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue May 28, 2013 5:38 am

Her face making a tomato look white, Star giggles, nuzzling the zebra as she answers.

"The only thing I would like is you" Her face turning a deep crimson as she kisses Xarith's muzzle.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Wed May 29, 2013 2:44 am

Taking a couple steps back, Xarith makes just a bit of distance between them as he looks to the changeling in a bit of confusion and curiosity. Though, strictly speaking, much more of the former than the latter.

"Uh-huh..." he said slowly.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Wed May 29, 2013 7:23 am

Gazing at the zebra with a look of confusion, Star tilts her head, her eyes speaking fifty shades of Well? What's your answer?
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu May 30, 2013 5:59 pm

The zebra just stood there for a moment only being able to offer the changeling his own smile as his own features looked to be one of a bit of conflict.

"While I'm quite flattered," Xarith started slowly. "...-I'm not sure if I could take you up on the offer. I mean...-I haven't even known you for that long..." Then scratching the back of his neck with the hoof, he offered her his smile once more.

"I don't even know your name."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu May 30, 2013 6:25 pm

Stepping a few paces forward, she presses her snout against Xarith's ear, whispering in an enticing voice, "The name's Starlight, hon. Now are you going to take up my offer?" Taking in the sweet smell of the Zebra, which, at the time, faintly smelled like a Hot Fudge Sundae. Kissing his ear slightly, she retracts her face from Xarith's, giving him a seductive look. I hope he says yes! I want that sexy beast for my own before he's taken by some stupid mare...

Snapping her thoughts back to the zebra in front of her, Star grins slightly. In an alluring voice, she sings "What will it be, my sweet~?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu May 30, 2013 6:42 pm

Glancing around a bit and gaining a light red color on his features, the alchemist took a while to collect his own thoughts and take a step to his front door and opening it. Gesturing the changeling to come inside, he remains silent for just a moment.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu May 30, 2013 6:51 pm

Giggling slightly, she saunters into the shop, shaking her hips suggestively while she does so. Gently, she kisses the zebra, coming to a complete stop. Giving Xarith a loving gaze, she plops her flank down on the floor. In an slightly audible voice, Star speaks. "So, What is it, hon~?"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Thu May 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Letting out a breath, the zebra glanced around for a moment as tried to work out the things he would say in a response to Starlight. His mind wasn't clouded or hazed in anyway. It was more so just devoid and empty of any thoughts that he could use. Shaking his head a bit in a hopes to jog his thoughts, Xarith just smiled as he threw his things behind the counter and looked to the changeling.

"Well...-Like I've said before, I haven't even known you that long with what our little encounters have been like," Xarith said finally after another moment of thought. "Though, I will say they were interesting, and that is me saying the very least I can."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Thu May 30, 2013 7:15 pm

Her ears slightly wilting, Star slowly brings her hooves to the ground, pulling herself up. A sullen look on her face masked the whirring thoughts in her head. Gotta play it cool, don't look obvious.... uhh.... Play hard to get! yes~! Perfect! Rotating her head to face the zebra, Star speaks with a voice drenched in sadness. "Well, I g-guess I'll be going now... You appear to not want me here..."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 31, 2013 4:31 pm

The slightest look of distress lightly show on his features as Xarith's own ears flattened against his head. Being one to think just a bit quicker in the moment, the zebra let out a small sigh. "Now wait just a minute, Starlight," he said taking in a breath to clear his thoughts once more. "I never said anything like that."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:41 am

Slowly trotting away from Xarith, with her head hung low, Star lets fake tears drip down from her face and onto the floor. I hope this works... "Y-yes you did.... You never liked me!" Letting the false tears cascade from her face as she turns her head to the zebra, Star slows her pace of her walking.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:57 pm

Xarith hadn't the slightest of ideas on what to do at this moment, though not without good reason. His features hardened just a bit as he tried to think up of something to say. For one things, he, of course, hadn't have the slightest of clue onto why the changeling has been so adamant with her advances. That and he largely wondered what kind of things drove that.

Of course, however, all these thoughts were to distract his mind from the slight redness on his features that came from a wide variety of different things. He wanted to open his mouth to say something, but decided at the last possible moment to keep his words to himself as he lowered his hoof, reasoning that he didn't want to be set to a definitive yes or no.

After all, he was still deciding from himself, and who would want to rush something when they have no need to.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Confusion....Curses, that's not what I wanted...Uhh.. What else, What else...Hmm... Then it hit her; Quite literally, in fact, as she trips over herself, face-planting onto the floor. Well then. Look at me, Ms. smooth and sexy, in the flesh....Ohh, How can I save myself now, and claim that sexy devil as my own... Realizing she spoke her thoughts, Star lets a deep crimson overtake her facial features. Spreading her wings, she flutters towards the top of a shelf and lays down upon it. Curling up, and keeping one eye open, facing Xarith, she giggles quietly.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:51 pm

There wasn't the slightest thought of what could be done as Xarith searches his mind for am action to be taken. Though, the zebra couldn't think of much else, he let out a sigh as he turned back to the alchemy room door as he opened it lightly and trot through, leaving Starlight to do as she wished while he continued his work.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:11 am

Quickly hopping off of the shelf, Star presses her the floor and quietly crawls into the alchemy room, hoping to be unseen. Ooooh, I have an idea.....I hope this works... Starting to move a bit slower, as to not be heard, Star slowly raises from the floor, turning a light pink as she licks Xarith's cutie mark.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:37 am

Xarith froze for a moment as his thoughts scattered. It was a bit of a shock, but the zebra quickly collected himself as he tried to wipe the slight redness coming from his own features with a hoof. After a while, a glance back was made as he just gave the changeling a very questioning look; It was a speechless moment that followed afterwords, mostly due to the fact that he couldn't think of much to say. Rather, his expressions told of something more along the lines of-

'In what was that for..?'
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 am

Losing herself in the sight of the sexy beast in front of her, she quickly hops on top of Xarith, and gives Xarith a slight kiss on one of his eyelids. Gently licking his neck as she strokes Xarith's mane, gradually sliding her hoof across his back, until it reaches his flank, lazily rubbing his cutie mark. Giving him a suggestive and loving stare, Star grins as she licks Xarith's lips. 

"For being the magnificent beast you are~"
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:40 pm

Suddenly, Xarith found himself on the floor beneath her. The sudden advances only kept the zebra in a wordless state as he tried to sort out the situation in his mind. Something which didn't exactly work out as smoothly as he would like. The suggestive gestures only added to the redness that was now spreading across his features. 

"What a kind thing to say," he said simply as placed his hooves on her, trying to move her as gently as he could off of himself.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:05 pm

Seeing the fact that Xarith was trying to get herself off of him, Star uses her other hoof to rub his belly, in an attempt to get the zebra to stop resisting, as she gives Xarith a long kiss on his snout, as she closes her eyes. Eventually she removes her hoof from his belly and places it on Nyx's shoulder, slightly pulling him closer to Star.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:54 pm

Xarith still had a bit of redness across his features as he lay there, trying to collect himself. Carefully, the zebra tried to prop himself up off the ground, taking extra care to again move the 'ling from him. Breaking away for a short while, Xarith's smile was still a bit off as he folded his ears back against his head. 

"This is a bit sudden..." he said quietly as if only talking to her. "I'm not too sure of what to make of this."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Gradually inching closer toward's Xie's face, and pressing a hoof against his chest, Star gives the zebra a saucy stare. Making a sound that resembled a purr, she gives Nyx one last kiss before replying in a tone of sweet honey.

"I've been trying for the past few days to get your attention. How is that sudden?"
Almost as an afterthought, she added. "All I want is love returned. Say, you and I become a couple. But, that's your decision. That's for you to think of my past actions, hon."
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:44 pm

The zebra calmed down for a bit in the moment as he finally collected himself, giving his mind a chance to finally think and sort things out. Taking her words in, Xarith just sat there with Star taking a moment or two to glance back to her before turning his gaze away again. 

"What about this," he began, taking a light breath. "How about I get to know you a little more than just the past few days, and then I'll give you the answer you're looking for." He sat up on his haunches to get up off the ground as he looked to Star again. "Besides, maybe it will give me a little more to think about."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Starlight Charmer Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:25 pm

Slowly getting off of Xie, Star brushes herself off, and stands up. "...Fine. I'll make sure you get to know me quite well~" turning around slowly, and causing her mane to swish, Star trots out of the room, swaying her hips in a suggestive manner. The second she steps out of the shop, she starts joyfully bouncing down the street, and back to her current home.
Starlight Charmer
Starlight Charmer
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down