MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arming the Day[private][dated]

2 posters

Go down

Arming the Day[private][dated] Empty Arming the Day[private][dated]

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Dec 2nd, Afternoon

Mega simply hummed a happy tune in her head while she continued to work on her many usual projects despite the majority of her supplies and tools packed up in boxes for the soon-to-be move that was drawing nearer. The bespectacled mare sat in a wooden chair with her back towards the door, the only other sound in the room coming from the many little clinks of her tools as she put the finishing touches on one of her pinhole crossbows.

"I think thith one may be my fineth yet." She said gleefully to herself as she looked the item over, putting a last few finishing touches on the piece.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Arming the Day[private][dated] Empty Re: Arming the Day[private][dated]

Post by Dawn Star Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:30 am

Dawn Star made her way to the shop that a couple of her rebel companions talked about.They said she good at what she does ..the best weapon designer and builder in all of Equestria ..the best of the best ..but thinking about how these other ponies talked so highly of her made wonder is she really that good ?"she better be" she whispered to her self as she approached the door opening and closing it behind her.

Once inside she no one "Hello?" she called out but there was no reply.Dawn looked around to find service but found no such thing her attention was detected to a stairway that had some form of light at the top without thinking of the consequences she went up to a room where she saw the mare working on something she was still undetected by the other mare at this time but that ended when dawn spoke up to get her attention "Excuse me Miss?"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel/Equestrian solider
Profession: War veteran solider / LT Commander of the ponys 20th Airborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 am

Mega's ears perked up when she heard a voice speaking out to her. Gently setting down her screwdriver and the weapon, she slowly placed a hoof onto the full-size crossbow she received from Rusty that leaned against her desk just to be safe.

"Yeth? What do you need?" She asked in a slightly serious tone while keeping her back facing the guest. After being kidnapped but a supposed customer, she couldn't risk anything any more. Especially not so soon to getting to the safety of the underground. "Are you looking to buy, or thell?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:55 am

Dawn was a little surprised at the tone mega chose to communicate with her in. Infact the tone of voice sounded almost threat full to her which was weird because what Intel she had on the mare from other rebels was that not only was mega the best at what she does she was also the nicest and friendliest mare in the rebellion ...or so dawn thought. But even though she was a bit confused at the fact that one wrong move could start a fight she answered her "Buy ....and repairs if you do them"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:05 am

"You don't thay... How did you find thith room?" Mega asked calmly, forehoof still resting on the handle of the crossbow by her, though loosening up just a bit after hearing the sincere tone of the mare talking to her. She took a deep breath the keep herself calm, remaining on the chair with her back turned.

"Many think I'm dead. I athume you're a rebel if you know the truth."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:38 am

Dawn was trying to keep her own tone voice calm enough to achieve a form of ..peaceful communication between her and mega so that there wouldn't be any type of bloodshed and by the looks and sounds of things or the fact that no shots where fired ...it was working but hearing mega's words made her voice soften for moment "I know.....But yes I am part of the rebellion" she said raising her voice to make herself sound proud.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:50 am

Mega paused for just a moment before removing her hoof from her crossbow. "Alright, I believe you." She stated simply, getting off her seat and turning to face Dawn. Expression neutral for just a moment, she quickly smiles. "Tho, what ith your name?" She asked calmly.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:54 pm

Dawn gave a little sign of relief when she finally reached the mares trust in her. Knowing that there couldn't be any form of violent actions between both of them she finally relaxed "My name is Dawn Star " she said in a friendly voice.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:06 pm

Mega gave a nod before smiling at the blue and yellow mare in front of her. "It ith nithe to meet you. I'm Megabyte." She replied in kind, using a hoof to show her shelves, which were still packed with various self-defense items.

"I have plenty to choothe from if you with to buy. And I can repair, but it dependth on what it ith."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:52 pm

Dawn Star smiled at mega when she heard that she would help her "good" ..in a instant she pulled out her old rusted jammed up crossbow that looked like it's seen to much action in the field she walked over to Mega's workbench and set the bow down in the middle of the table "I need this repaired"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Mega nodded her head lightly upon hearing the request. Moving over to her workbench and looking over the weapon, she gained a simple smile across her muzzle. She turned to Dawn and extended a hoof out for a shake.

"I can get thith back working like new in no time." She stated in the polite tone she was known for. "Juth need to take her apart for thome cleaning and the adjuthmentth will be thimple."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:46 am

Dawn gives mega a friendly smile "Good to hear"she said shaking her hoof as a sign of friendship and then stepping aside to let mega get right to work .
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:56 am

Mega nodded her head before turning back to her desk. "Feel free to thay here if you want, it won't take too long to get it done." She stated, sitting back down in the chair she had been in before to get to work.

Grabbing a screwdriver, she began to loosen the screws scattered along the weapon to dismantle in and get all the parts sorted out.

"Bethideth, leth ponieth coming in and out, meanth leth chantheth to have thith plathe theen."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down