MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good, The Bad, and The Courier.[open]

2 posters

Go down

The Good, The Bad, and The Courier.[open] Empty The Good, The Bad, and The Courier.[open]

Post by Snowcloud Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:49 pm

Snowcloud exited a nearby cafe, 15 extra bits jingling in her saddlebag.
The alice blue mare scanned the passing main-street crowd, making sure no "squawkers" trailed her. A few moments of eying yielded two guard Griffons across the street, but they looked none the wiser. She had to admit, being a courier paid well, but still had it's own risks. And for whatever reason, she liked it that way.

Another successful delivery... She thought proudly. I think i'll reward myself with a cute scarf. Snowcloud trotted down the cafe steps, avoiding the glass and debris that littered almost every inch of the ground. Every step down was a small wake-up call to how messed up things had gotten. Why am i not fighting back?... Why aren't we ALL fighting back? She wondered, gazing upon the beggars and the squawkers. It was like a joke.

Snowcloud shook her head to clear her thoughts, then continued down the street. It was time to go shopping, not get lost in thought.
Snowcloud
Snowcloud

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebal
Profession: Courier

Back to top Go down

The Good, The Bad, and The Courier.[open] Empty Re: The Good, The Bad, and The Courier.[open]

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:48 pm

There was the slight look of annoyance on the zebra's features as he carefully made his way around the streets, taking extra care to avoid the glass shards that were scattered across the street. Though, nevertheless, he tried to make good time to his destination.

Xarith gazed up into the sky to check the time, and seeing that there was still much time until curfew, he slowed his pace down just a bit. His movements still seemed a bit hurried as he made his way around each little bit of glass on the ground.

At this point, Xarith was starting to grow ever more peeved by the presence of the shards considering that they had been slowing his route times all day. He shifted in his cloak just a bit and looked to his dirtboard on his back.

He just shrugged.
"Might as well."

Flipping it out and throwing it onto the ground, he propelled himself down the street and a much quicker pace, trying to take extra care and not kick up too much glass and dust in his wake.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down