MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)

2 posters

Go down

Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)  Empty Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:54 pm

NOV 13

It was three days ago since forte brought Theera into the House of Serpent. Theeras broken bones healed a bit and the Pain reduced to an adoptable level, thanks to the help of the medical pony.Not to forget the care she got from Forte. Forte was the best caretaker, Theera could imagine.She was sleeping the most of the day to rest. Her body was still fighting with the injuries.

Theera were lying on the couch, when the sun shined through the window into Theeras face. Forte let her sleep there to have a more comfortable bed.Of course Theera wanted Forte to rest on the coush, she deserved it more, but she wan´t able to argue with the Unicorn. So she just took it.

Theera woke up from the sun and slowly opened her eyes. "Forte?" She asked into the room.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)  Empty Re: Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:08 pm

Forte lay curled up on the floor, right next to the couch holding her love. She had insisted to stay there despite the offers of some more comfortable arrangements. Stirring ever so slightly, an ear twitched as the sound of Theera's voice crept to her.

Without a moment's hesitation, she slowly sat up in her spot to let Theera know where she was. "I am right here, dear." She said in a gentle voice, slowly moving a hoof up to her love's. "Is there anything I can get for you?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)  Empty Re: Broken Bodies, Healing Hearts 2 (private) (dated)

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Theera looked down to forte." I don´t need more , than just you at my side." She said with a silent but happy voice. Theera sat up on the couch, Streching her body. But then immediately stopping when Pain flowed thorugh her arm. "Ouch!My body still feels like a wreck." She replied with a bit anger in her voice.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:26 pm

"And you are all I will ever need as well." Forte replied in the same gentle voice. A small frown slowly grew across the unicorn's muzzle as she kept her senses trained on Theera.

After a moment, she slowly reached out with her hoof, placing it on her lover's chest to try and gently nudge her back into a laying position. "Do not move too much, you still have much healing left to do dear." She stated quietly. "I do not wish to see you in any more pain..."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:48 pm

Theera lied down again from the gently push. She didn´t wanted to rest longer, she lied here for three days. She pulled forte closer to her ,to force her to ly on the couch too "well, if i stuck here on the couch, you have to be here too" she said with asmile on the face. Fortes weight wasn´t hurting her in any way.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Forte didn't fight the gentle pulls on her, simply complying with Theera and laying up on the couch with her. "I would not mind that in any way." She replied, a faint smile reappearing on her features as she took in the warmth from the mare she loved. She ran a gentle hoof through the earth pony's mane in an attempt to comfort her. "I would do anything for you..."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Theera looked into the glasses of Fortre "I know you would do anything for me. I would do everything for you too. But you always overburden yourself with it." she said with a smooth voice, then she wrapped her harms around Forte.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:30 pm

Forte 'stared' into Theera's eyes while accepting the warm embrace of the earth pony. "If it is for you, nothing is a burden." She replied calmly, gently wrapping her forelegs around Theera to softly pull herself closer. "I would move the heavens and the earth for you if I had to."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:35 pm

Theera neared her face more to Fortes. "Well...I don´t want you to do that, but how about a kiss for the moment?" Then she pushed Fortes goggles to her fore head.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:38 pm

Forte didn't fight the removal of her goggles because of the pony who was moving them for her. Without another word, she slowly pressed her muzzle with that of Theera, joining their lips for a gentle kiss as she gave her love a soft squeeze, making sure to avoid any sore areas.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:50 pm

Theera felt the warm lips on hers. Her body felt like it would weight nothing in this moment. Her heart beated faster and her body warmed up. She slowly stroked Fortes mane while not breaking the kiss. She took the goggles from her head and lied them next to the couch. Then she wrapped her foreleg around Fortes hip.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:55 pm

The world slowly began to disappear from around Forte as Theera took up her sole focus. She simply took in the warmth of the other pony, enjoying the feeling of the soft fur against her own while keeping their lips locked together. Slowly running a hoof along Theera's back, she simply enjoyed every moment as they seemed to slow with each passing tick of the nearby clock.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:11 pm

Time,space,fiction, reality. Nothing was importent to Theera anymore, as long Forte was there. Theera felt fortes restraint, to not hurt her. But Theera doesn´t minded to feel some pain, when she got so much better feelings. She broke the kiss for a moment "No need to restrain, I´m feeling good" Then she pushed her lips on fortes again, now with a bit more pressure.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:18 pm

"I am simply trying not to harm your beautiful form." Forte replied quietly as the kiss broke. She slowly wrapped her forelegs around Theera a bit tighter once she was given her permission either way, simply enjoying the closeness with the pony who had her heart.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Theera was able too feel fortes heartbeat, when she got closer. Every single beat was like an approval of Their love. Theera slowly pushed her tounge between Fortes lips. Theera never expected to find such a great pony. and she never expected it would be a mare. but at this moment she knew, Forte was the one and nly for her.

Last edited by Theera on Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Forte accepted Theera's advances as she deepened their kiss farther. She felt her heart beginning to race as she fell under the mare's spell. She never expected that there would be a pony for her in the world, but she had found the one just for her. The pony she wouldn't give up for anything.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Theera tried to role over with forte on her. When suddenly a lod 'crack'- sound came from her back. Theera immediately stopped the hugging and kissing, holding her Back in Pain. "AAAAArrrgghh......NUUUgghhhh" The Pain was brutal.She wasn´t able tpo speak, just making noises "nnnnnnngh....ouhhh!"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:06 pm

Forte froze up for a moment as her ears perked up upon hearing the crack. She quickly scrambled off of Theera, forgetting about her goggles as she looked her over with her senses, unable to see her pained expression. "W-what's wrong? D-did you hurt something?!" She asked in a rare moment of clear panic. "Should I get the doctor?!"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:49 pm

Theera tried to tell forte:" My....nhfff....back....argh" Theera felt of the couch. The bounce hurt even more." AAArghh.....help me." She said in panic if the pain will ever stop.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Forte's panic visibly worsened as she quickly knelt down next to Theera, placing a gentle hoof on her chest to get her to stop moving. "Please dear, do not move any more. You will only harm yourself farther..." She said quietly, moving her other hoof to the earth pony's head to gently rub her mane.

"I will go find the doctor if she is still here." She said in a soothing tone while staying by her love's side.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:15 pm

The pain begun to fade as forte pressed her down. "No need.... for the Doc" Theera said out of breath. "I think it will stop now. she tried not to move. "Thank you" she said to the pony which was carring about her. With a silently crack the pain disappeared. "Could you help me back onto the couch?" Theera asked while reaching out one hoof. Now she just realized the consequenzes from her fall. Her body was very damaged, and without foortes help she wouldnt be in this world anymore. "I know is say it so often, but ican´t say it often enough: I love you so much." The world around her turned black when she fall senseless once more .her body was still too weak.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 pm

Forte gave her head a slight nod before doing her best to gently lift Theera back onto the sofa while moving her back as little as possible. "I love you too, my little desert princess." She replied in a soft tone, a very rare smile faintly cracking its way onto her muzzle. "And I will never leave your side. This is a promise on my very soul."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:13 pm

=The next day=

Theera looked around. everywhere in the city were fire, ponies ran around, screaming. The city was a ruin. Blood run down the streets. Theera looked around in panic. "Dad?" she yelled " Dad? where are you?" She walked down the streets into the directions of the market. "Daaaad?" she scremed. Then she stopped. In front of her wtood a huge griffon. he held her father on one of his hindlegs. "DAAAAD" Theera screamed. The griffon grinned, then put a claw on her fathers throat. "Say bye to your father" he said before cuting his thraot.Theera screamed "NOOOOOOO"

"NOOO" Theera woke up. She raised her body from the couch. sweat dropped from her chin. The complete blankets were wet. Theera was heavily breathing.

Last edited by Theera on Mon May 13, 2013 1:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:41 pm

Forte jumped awake as she heard Theera's scared scream, activating her senses and turning them towards her lover. "What is wrong dear? Is everything alright?" She asked in a calm tone, slowly sitting up from her spot on the floor to lay a gentle hoof on that of Theera. "Is there anything I can possibly help you with?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 pm

Theera looked confused over to Forte. then reazized it was just a nightmare. "I just had a nightmare" she said. since the vision of her sister she often got nightmares of the day, pyreha fell. "I´m okay, but i guess i have to change the blankets. would you mind?" Theera grabbed the wet blanket and gave it her lover.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:04 pm

"That sounds horrible... I hope you can feel better, dear." Forte replied calmly as she ran a gentle hoof through Theera's mane. With a soft nod, she slowly rose to her hooves and carefully took the blanket from the earth pony.

"I will come back with a fresh one quickly." She stated simply before taking the blanket away to be taken care of.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:15 pm

Theera stood up from the couch. since days she only lied around. she needed a bit movement. As she stood she realized how long she lied. Her legs were wobbly. She managed to walk over to the window. She opened it to smell some fresh air. The wind blow through her mane. She closed her eyes and felt it.

And i wanted to leave this beautyful world. it contains so much lovely things. I regret my suicide attempt. Forte deserve better than me.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Forte eventually made her return with a fresh blanket neatly folded on her back. She spotted Theera's aura by what seemed to be one of the home's windows, slowly moving up behind her. "That breeze feels nice, does it not?" She asked quietly while moving up next to her love. "I am sorry for keeping you confined to that sofa for so many long days."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Theera turned her head to Forte "no need for apologizes, i know you only wnt the best for me" then she kissed Fortes cheek. "I´m still weak and it completely my fault, so i´m the one who has to apologize." Theera moved back to the couch and sat down. "i´m a bit hungry, you too? we should eat something."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:50 pm

Forte shook her head slightly as she followed Theera toward the couch, placing her forehoof onto her love's shoulder. "Please, never say those words to me. You never have to apologize to me." She replied, her goggles locking onto Theera's eyes. "You slipped in the rain, it was an accident."

Lowering her hoof back to the floor, she gave a slight nod. "I will go find something good for us to eat. Is there anything you would like?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Even if I caused so much trouble she still say its not my fault...... This mare is such a perfect pony. With every spoken word of her my love for her grows. I´m so happy.

"whatever you serve is perfect. I just need some food" Theera said while looking into Fortes goggles. Theera reached her hoof out for Forte, before she was going to go. "I love you" she said, then lowered her hoof.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:02 pm

"I love you too, Dear." Forte replied in a calm voice, raising her hoof once more to gently rest on Theera's cheek. "And nothing will change that."

After a lingering moment, she slowly removed her hoof from the cheek to take a step back. "I will retrieve something nice for you."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:11 pm

"everything you gave me is nice...." Theera said. Then she pulled the table closer to the couch to get a good eating position for her and her love.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Forte nodded her head once before turning to slowly trot away to retrieve some good food her the mare of her dreams. She slipped out of the room the find the home's simple kitchen.

After a few long minutes of searching around, she finally found something that didn't need to be cooked: a few fresh apples. The blind mare swiftly returned with a plate of apples on her back, setting it down gently on the table.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Theera looked at the fresh apples. "They look delecious" she said, then signed Forte to sat down beside her. Theera slided a bit aside to make room for forte.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:30 pm

Forte nodded lightly as she took a seat on the couch next to Theera, taking an apple in her hoof and holding the object for a moment. "I'm glad I didn't pick any bad ones for you, Dear. As you know, I cannot make out details such as those."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:42 pm

Theera put one foreleg around Forte and took one of the apples. She looked at it from all sides. " Even if this apple would be a bad one. as long they´re from you, they´re good." then took a bite. " mhh...they´re delecious, just like you......" Theera was happy to got something to eat. Her body needed some energy. "So what are we doing next?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:56 pm

Forte took a small bite of her own apple to begin her breakfast, gently leaning into Theera to relax. "That would depend on how you are feeling, Dear." She replied simply after swallowing the bite. "We cannot leave this place until you are feeling well enough to walk back to our home."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:04 pm

"With you at my side, it couldnt be better" Then Theera took another bite. "but i think we can go home tomorrw. And the we should start to renovate it, its not the prettiest home." Theera thought of a way to get new furniture. "We have to get some bits, maybe i could sell...... Oh god, my tiara and my wristbands, they still lying on the building" Theera wanted to jump up, but failed and smasched her leg against the table. "Ouch" Theera held her leg in pain.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:07 pm

"Sorry, I am not one with a decorative eye, as should be obvious." Forte replied while taking another bite of apple. She turned her senses solely onto Theera when she heard her sound of pain, gently rubbing her back with a forehoof. "It will be alright. We just need to get you back home to rest and I will find them for you."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:15 pm

Theera hold her knee " Thanks, that would be nice. I don´t really need them, but they´rr very valuable and we could use them to get some furniture." said Theera and then just sat back and took another apple. "maybe we even can find a better location than at the end of a small tunnel."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Forte nodded her head slightly to agree. "That is true. Our current abode is not the warmest place to be in." She replied simply setting her apple core down onto the plate after a short moment. "I would rather stay below ground, however. Where would we go?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:27 pm

Theera lied down at the couch and looked at the ceiling. " Maybe something with windows to the southside, so everymorning we get woke up by the sun. but it has to be far away from the griffons places."

I couldn´t sleep well if I had those monsters around Theera thought

"what about you?" Theera asked while stroking Fortes back "What would you prefer to live in?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:40 pm

Forte slowly brought a hoof up to her chin while thinking about it. "Anywhere you are is my perfect home." She replied in her usual tone of voice that betrayed the feelings she was truly feeling. "It would be dangerous to be living somewhere easy to find with these griffons around and all."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Theera stood up again and looked to Forte " Guess what?We will go to our old home tomorrw and then we could make a tour through the city, looking for a new place, i think we will find something that fits. okay?"
Theera felt the same like Forte, even would live in the sewers, as long they live together.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:46 pm

"That sounds most pleasant." Forte replied simply as she leaned in closer to Theera, placing a gentle kiss upon her cheek. "That will be our first true goal as one. Finding a place in which we and be truly happy."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:54 pm

As Theera felt the kiss, her body warmed. She never expected the whole events. A few days ago she wandered into this town as a lonely missionar, but now she has found the mare of her life and they will search for ther firsst real home together. Theera closed her eyes, whispering " I love you Forte Sun." Then tried to rest
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down