MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated)

2 posters

Go down

Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated) Empty Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated)

Post by Dawn Star Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:14 am

Nov 2, Year 4
After leaving and learning the truth from steel strike the unicorn smith in the downtown area Dawn walked down the old street depressed and lifeless.She stoped for a minute and looked across the street at the parks gates and sighed "why..not..nothing better to do" she said silently and walked right through the gates.There were quite a lot of ponies having as mutch fun as the griffons would let them but for the first time ever Dawn didnt care about any of them she wanted a place to think and it wasn't long until she found a tree for her to lay on and she did just that laid back closed her eyes and think about what was said earlyer ...what is real and what is fake ..what truth and what is lies.

Last edited by Dawn Star on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel/Equestrian solider
Profession: War veteran solider / LT Commander of the ponys 20th Airborn

Back to top Go down

Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated) Empty Re: Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated)

Post by Forte Sun Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Forte yawned lightly into her hoof while she leaned against a large tree in the park. She didn't leave the safety of the Undercity too often, but she did enjoy the fresh air the park would provide each time she visited. Keeping her senses alert and slowly scanning the area around herself, something caught her figurative eye: a deep purple aura.

"That is no good..." She quietly said to herself as she repositioned her stance and fixed up her goggles. Her conscience wouldn't let her leave this mysterious pony unattended, quickly forcing her to trot over to said pony laying on the ground.

Stopping next to the pegasus she spied, she uttered a simple "Greetings", hoping for a response.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated) Empty Re: Spectrum Of Healing {LOCKED(Private Thread)}(Dated)

Post by Dawn Star Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Dawn thoughts were interupted by a pony ...at least she thinks it was pony but she was to far in her depression to even open her eyes and look for herself.Dawn didn't even think about reply to the voice she was in way to deep to even care if the voice turned out to be a friendly pony or a hungry griffon didnt matter to her at all ...except she was hoping the voice would be from a griffon ...just to end her life right on the spot.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:22 pm

"You are depressed about something, ma'am." Forte stated bluntly as she looked down at the pegasus with her senses, keeping her face forward and away from the once she was speaking it. "It seems you are in a state of very bad turmoil with yourself. Would it please you to speak with somepony about it, miss?" She asked in a soft tone that conflicted with her blank expression. She couldn't stand seeing anypony in pain, weather it be physical or mental.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Interupted again by the unknown voice Dawn did not like this ..not one bit .She just wanted to be left alone to decay on the ground in peace but insted of proceding with that this creature keeps buging her but she know this voice would not leave her alone if she did't reply to it so dawn simple said with a low depessing tone of voice "Are you a griffon?"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Forte stayed silent for a moment, trying to process the reason for the question but brushing it to the side after a moment. "No I am not, miss. Would you prefer it if I was?" She replied in her simple, monotone voice. "I can tell that you are feeling quite saddened or depressed and simply wish to help you possibly feel better and return to a more healthy state of mind. It would do you much better than sitting out in the dirt as you are now."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:02 pm

"Well unless your a griffon your her to help me by killing me than..go right ahead. " Dawn replyed in a rude way "But you just told me you were not there for you cant help me ..so leave." she unfolded her wings and put them over her head to sheild herself from the rest of the world.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:11 pm

Forte's face stayed stoic and cold despite the defiance she was getting from the pony in front of her. "You do not wish to have your mind cleared of these thoughts and make yourself feel better, miss?" She asked, gently nudging her with her hoof. "That is a much better route than asking for death, would you not agree?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 am

Dawn was certain that she wanted this doubt cleared from her thoughts but in her pathetic state she did not believe the one that was talking to her but the nudging was getting really annoying to her until she finally couldn't take no more.Dawn star shot up rapidly flared her wings out to make her look like a dangerious killer and unleshed her full anger onto what she can now see a unicorn with gogles "LISTEN TO ME YOU ANOYING MULE!" she snaped "I Dont Need Your Help Nor Do I Want Your Help So I Say With The Last Bit Of Pealitness I Have Left Go On Your Way So I Can Honor ..honor ...ARHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Forte took a step back as the pegasus shot to her hooves, the motion being the only reaction the anger as gotten from the goggled mare. After a short pause, she simply nodded her head. "As you wish. I cannot help those who are unwilling to accept it." She stated bluntly, turning herself to simply start walking away. She kept her senses on the other pony for a moment, eventually forced to turn them back ahead after a few steps to make sure she wasn't walking toward anything.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:50 pm

Dawn was panting from the amount of oxygen she realesed from shouting at the unicorn when she saw the mare give up and turn around to walk the other way dawn ploped down to the ground once again waiting for death.But dawn was eurged to look up and watch the mare walk away this made her feel like a mules backside for a minute. she refolded her wings and looked at the ground...then at the unicorn who was a little ways away from her now.Finally dawn made her desion she got up and galloped after the mare "Wait!" she yelled calmly hoping the mare would stop to answer.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:01 am

Forte stopped in her tracks the moment she heard the voice calling out to her, staying stone still as she turned her senses back behind her to watch the purple aura racing towards her. "Yes?" She asked calmly while keeping her 'gaze' straight ahead. Her expression remained unchanged despite the slight ounce of happiness that came to her from the chance she would get her moment to help the mare after all.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 am

Dawn was relived to see the mare stop dawn continued to gallop until she was right next to the unicon "im...Im so.. sorry have my reaction to you back there" she apoligised "I dont know what happened honestly ..i mean i was depressed and a little annoyed from you nudging me ..and then i..." she relised she wasnt making mutch sence so paused and then sighed "Listen I didn't mean snap and call you a annoying mule ..if anything im the one that acted like a mule " she bowing her head "And im sorry..you didnt deserve that ..its just been a hard and disappointing day."
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:47 am

Forte kept her face forward and away from the pegasus while she spoke to her, focusing her senses onto her. "It is alright, dear. Everypony can let their emotions gain the upper hoof from time to time. Please do not apologize." She stated simply. "Now, I would love to help you sort out these thoughts. If you would allow me to do so."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:28 am

Dawn star noded her head "yes ..i would like you to help me " she said with a smile "but how are you going to do this?" she questioned the unicorn "Are you going to use you magic to earase the pain ...miss?"
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 am

"No, I cannot do anything similar to that my friend. I am a therapist, so I can help you talk away your issues to the best of my abilities." Forte replied, turning her head as a way to gesture towards the trees. "Let us move to a more secluded location. It should be easier to communicate without the noise."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:03 am

Dawn understood what the mare's gestures were going torwards the however dawn didnt really know this pony very well ..she knew she was a unicorn but that was it beside that she was a total stranger to her ...a stranger that she was going to give her hope to but she tusted her to help clear the painfull thoughts in her head."Very well " Dawn said as she gave a nod then followed the mare to the tree where she was being guided to.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:07 am

Forte led the way to her favorite place in the park, away from everypony else that might be around them. "I am sorry, I have forgotten my manners it seems. My name is Forte Sun, psychiatrist and therapist." She stated simply.

Once at the tree, she turned to face away from it and set her rump down on what grass there was left on the ground. "Now Miss, what is it that is troubling you so much?"
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:24 am

Just like forte she also introduced her self "Please call me Dawn Star or dawn for short " she replyed in a friendly way.However as soon as forte wanted to know what was buging her dawn become depressed again holding her head down "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." she said sadly
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:31 am

Forte kept her 'gaze' straight ahead instead of turning to face Dawn, the usual for her whenever she was speaking to anypony. "I have heard many things, Miss Dawn, it would take quite a bit to ruin my trust in your words." She replied simply. "Just please tell me, and I will determine weather I believe you or not afterwords."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:14 am

Dawn watched in confusion while forte looked away from her but spoke as if they were face to face. She wonder why the unicorn did this ..it was kinda creepy to her then she saw the goggles and realised "Are you blind?" she asked akwardly.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:32 am

Forte didn't seem the mind the innocent question from Dawn; her face didn't change expression at least. "I suppose satiating your curiosity could help form your trust with me. A therapist without the trust of her patient cannot work." She replied simply. "Yes I am blind. But I can see with my magic."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:06 pm

Dawn felt a little bad asking if the pony was blind but it didn't seem like forte minded tell her.Dawn still didnt see how a pony could see with magic ..well atleast she couldn't see earth pony and pegasi use this to see she uderstood that unicorns could because they knew how to do magic "well ..I cant do that " she said "were you born with it?" she asked trying solve the mysterys of forte past without offending her.
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Forte kept her position, 'looking' straight ahead while conversing with Dawn. "Of course you cannot, you are a pegasus, ma'am." She replied bluntly, focusing her senses onto Dawn a bit more to save her energy. "And no, I was not born this way. I do not wish to go into the details for your sake, but it is not natural blindness."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Star Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:43 am

Dawn wanted to know more about this mare and her mysterious case of blindness her own thoughts were interupted by question of forte's condition including ..how did she get her blindness ?, where did she get it? and how old was she when she got it ? But that was a topic that forte didn't want to talk about and dawn respected that she simply said "Right... I'm sorry I brought that subject up."
Dawn Star
Dawn Star
Contributor
Contributor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 am

"It is alright my dear. But now, please, I wish to help you out of your current state of sadness and despair." Forte stated bluntly in the same creepily monotone voice. "I know there is something troubling you deeply, and that needs to be changed. I will not force you if you do not want to answer me, but please tell me what it is that is troubling you so."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down