MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beginnings, Endings, and the Threads that Never Die [Closed] (Dated)

+9
Steel Strike
Shady Silhouette
Mercy Heart
Sassaflash
°๖ۣۜXarith
Atriark
SangWing
Rationale
Tisis Antony
13 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beginnings, Endings, and the Threads that Never Die [Closed] (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beginnings, Endings, and the Threads that Never Die [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:08 pm

"I don't really do anything special, just came into down not too long ago. Haven't had time to fall into a routine or a role yet." Shady replied simply, standing up from her place on the ground once she was finished speaking. Reaching her forelegs forward, she stretched her back into an arch until a small pop could be heard from the stiff joints.

"How about you? What do you do?" She asked, laying back down after a moment.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Beginnings, Endings, and the Threads that Never Die [Closed] (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beginnings, Endings, and the Threads that Never Die [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Mercy Heart Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:25 pm

"I'm a medical doctor. I ran a clinic over in the industrial clinic. I patched up any who came in, including rebels. I assume that's why they brought me in." Mercy looked out the window. Even though the sky was almost always overcast, she loved to just stare at the clouds. For whatever reason she liked them more than the sun. "My name is Mercy. How bout you?"
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:33 pm

"That does make sense. Helping the wrong pony in any way can easily get you in trouble here, I've noticed." Shady stated simply while keeping her eyes on Mercy, changing her attention to the window once she did. Another question was asked of her after not too long; this pony sure is curious. "You can call me Shadow." She replied bluntly.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Mercy could tell that this mare was not the talking type. Normally that would be fine with her; she didn't like talking either. But there was something about this pony. Something note quite up to par. Curiosity always got the better of her, even as a kid. "So what brought you into town?" She talked just as bluntly as her.

Mercy focused on her connection. This mare was giving off no feelings. Absolutely none. Nopony, except those with something to hide, give off no emotion.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Shady raised a hoof up to her mouth to cover up a yawn that arose from watching the rain fall outside the window. "Nothing in particular. I needed a place to go to get away from the nightmare that is Ponyville. The creatures from the forest started to move into the ruins, so everypony fled. I just happened to find my way here." She replied simply, laying her head down on a foreleg after she was finished speaking. "This big city has more places to hide from hungry griffons anyway."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:52 pm

Due to Atriark leaving, an important person in this thread and plot line, this thread is for all intents and purposes done. The execution when off with little incident, all parties were rescued, and individual characters should know what has happened and where they are going from here.

This is a shame that it cannot be RPed out, but life happens. If any questions about specific events please PM one of the mods or ask in chat.

Thank you
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3