MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training Day [Closed]

3 posters

Go down

Training Day [Closed] Empty Training Day [Closed]

Post by SangWing Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:12 pm

((OOC: Takes place after A Day In The Park))

SangWing's eyes remained on the wooden enemy in front of him. It was a wonder why SangWing was even out at this time of the day, considering if he was ever injured, he preferred to not be around ponies to see it. His right wing was covered in bandages, along with his right hind leg. The bandages were old, and trying to come off. Dried blood tarnished the white color of the bandages, as SangWing stared at the frame. His claws dug at the dirt, while his mind placed Zweihander's face on the wooden dummy. He wanted to tear apart that dummy, pretend it was Zweihander and rip it limb from limb. But his muscles were still healing, and he was more or less unable to fight for a week. The doctor told him that if he didn't get into his previous fight with Zweihander, and instead went to the hospital tent immediately, his muscles wouldn't have been stressed and he would have been capable of easy movement.

An image of his previous loss replayed in his head, when both of his wings were broken and he was tossed onto the ground. Anger was added to his pool, and he clenched his claw. "I'll kill you Zwei..." He whispered to himself, while griffins were moving in and out of the headquarters, some of them passing a glance in the daylight. "I'll rip you apart..."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Training Day [Closed] Empty Re: Training Day [Closed]

Post by Thorin Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:10 pm

Thorin sidles up to Sang, evidently nervous about being near the much larger and notorously violent Griffon.

'Sangwing? Your dressings need changing'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral, leaning to Guerilla
Profession: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

SangWing heard the voice coming from the other griffin outside and his right eye twitched. He turned to face the griffin who dared to talk to him. He would have moved, if he was capable of moving his legs without extreme pain. "I know that." He merely responded, which was probably the nicest response he could give. "Are you a doctor?"
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:55 am

Thorin takes a half step back.

'Y-yes, sir I am'

He sits and takes out a roll of fresh bandages, holding them up as if to ward off this demon in Griffon flesh.

'Can I?'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:31 am

SangWing's eyes moved back and forth between the bandages and the face of the doctor. He growled and then took a step towards the doctor, his right hind leg in the air. "I don't need your help." He said and he took a few steps away from the doctor, before his muscle clenched up and he fell to the knees on his fore legs. Another growl of annoyance, and he shook his head. "I'll take that help now. Don't worry, I won't bite."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:00 am

Thorin seems to calm down slightly and begins removing the soiled bandages.

'How did you get these?' He asks, then quickly adds 'If you dont mind me asking that is sir'
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsong Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Suddenly some soliders appeared in doorways.
- "Move in line lazy featherbrains, or you will be doing wing ups, until every one of you start regret that he ever thought about joining army. There is no place for insubordination! Move!" - yelled Shadowsong.
-"Sir yes Sir"! - screamed his soliders.
When they arrived training dummies, he ordered his soliders to start practicing. As he was supervising them, he noticed two griffins chatting near dummy with photo of some griffin plastered on it's head.
-"Hey you two, if you're not training then move aside, I need free dummy for that idiot Stormpaw he just destroyed his own." - said Shadowsong. -"And this is not place to change bandages, have any of you ever heard of hospital, or private quarters?"
Shadowsong
Shadowsong

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:39 am

SangWing was about to speak when another griffin moved onto the scene. Apparently this new griffin was a general, which meant that SangWing had another general to toy with. He couldn't kill Zwei, now he had to focus his anger on other griffins. As the griffin moved up to SangWing, he raised an eyebrow. "I'm using it." He simply said. "Get your own."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thorin Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:23 am

Thorin finishes removing the dirty bandages on Sang's leg and produces a small flask of medical alcohol.

'Sangwing sir? I need to clean the wound. This will sting' He says, before starting to dab the alcohol on with a small piece of cloth
Thorin
Thorin
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:57 pm

SangWing looks down at the medical alcohol and nods his head. "Fine, go ahead. It's not like alcohol is going to kill me." He replied, annoyance in his tone while he tried to endure the pain. He was going to kill that mare, that fucking nuisance.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down