MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Shady simply gave Frey a smile when she seemed to like her rather short story. She had been worried that it would possibly bore her, since she was talking to another military pony after all. After a moment's silence, she decided to speak up with a sincere tone in her voice. "So, how about you, Frey? I don't like talking about myself too much, so what are some interesting things about you? Your life must be much more interesting than mine."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Black and White Hearts [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:09 pm

"I killed a brown bear when I -as fif-een with a sharpen-d stick and my hooves," she said this quickly and matter of factually while she kept her head on her hoof, her eyes half closed, and that stupid smile. It did not register what she just said, not for a few awkward seconds at least.

With the realization of what just happened, she lifted her head up and her eyes got wide, "I, um, wha- I mean, was tha- my life is just normal." She worriedly smiled after this. Through her mind, curse after curse loosed at her. How could she say THAT at that time.

Ugh, never drinking again
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Shady paused for a few moments, blinking her eyes while trying to register the information she had just been given by her fellow pony. "That...sure is something amazing to pull off." She replied with a slight amount of awkwardness in her tone. She honestly didn't know how to reply to something of the sort. She was expecting the story of a battle during the war or something. However, she shook it off quickly and decided to move on.

"I may not have expected that, but I have to admit it is something amazing. I won't pry into it farther if you don't want me to." She stated with a faint smile.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:34 pm

Freyia could not believe how much she was screwing up. This was terrible. Slowly her eyes glossed over with tears. Oh no, not again. Trying to hold them back she spoke, "I'm sorry, This isn-t how I usually am. I am bett-r than this." With that a slow tear sneaked out and down her face. In shame she looked down to hide the rest of them. She was not sobbing, just crying.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 pm

Shady's slightly awkward expression slowly softened into a frown. She didn't like seeing the one she cared for cry, even if it was only a little bit. Keeping her eyes on Frey, the earth pony slowly moved around the table and gently placed her foreleg around her. "It's alright. No need to cry Freyfrey, you'll always be great in my eyes. Tears or not." She said, doing her best to reassure the saddened warrior.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 pm

Freyia did not even know why she was crying. It had to be the alcohol. She wiped the tears from her eyes, but they would not stop. She leaned into Shay next to her, keeping her head down. The soft coat was nice and made her feel better. Then why was she still crying?

She finally looked up and smiled. "I-I love you." It wasn't exactly what she wanted to say, but it worked too. She let her head fall back into Shay and left it there. Her head would not stop throbbing not the room spinning. She did her best to stop the nausea from setting in. If there was anything Freyia would make sure she would not let happen, it was that.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:37 pm

A faint smile crossed Shady's muzzle while she embraced Frey, holding her close to her. Giving Frey a gentile kiss on the forehead, she enjoyed the comforting warmth that came from the pegasus, combined the soft fur against her own. "I love you too, Freyia." She replied quietly, resting her cheek against her marefriend with the faintest of content smiles.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Freyia worked her flank off to not be nausiated, and it was working, so long as she kept her head against Shay and focused on her beating heart. She did not want to move, partly because she enjoyed being this close to Shay, an d partly because she feared if she got up she would throw up. For now all she could do was remain still.

But she had to let her know, "Um, I don'- think I can-move right now."
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:51 pm

Shady let a nearly silent chuckle escape her upon hearing Frey's words. She didn't want to move anyway. Pulling her marefriend slightly closer to herself while resting her head on Frey's, she enjoyed the closeness. "That's perfectly alright. I don't think I want to move anywhere for a long while anyway." She replied with a smile, gently petting Frey's mane with her hoof.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Freyia felt herself dozing off. She tried to stop it, but the temptation of beautiful sleep was an allure that was almost irresistible. The only thing keeping her awake was the petting of her mane. She could not pass out and let Shay have to deal with her all the way back to her room. She would just wait here until the nausea wore off a little more then try and make it to the broom closet that was her room.

Just a few...more *yawn*... moments.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:35 pm

Shady didn't more a muscle for anything other than her petting of Frey, she was too cute to move away from. A yawn eventually reached the spy's ears, the soft sound only making her own smile wider. She knew she probably should help Frey to bed, or at least offer to, but she was lost in the moment and simply ignored the thought; just continuing her comforting of her marefriend.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:40 pm

*Snoring*

*Very cute soft snoring*

*In fact they aren't really snores. More like soft breathing sounds*

*Cute Soft breathing sounds*
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Shady blinked as she heard the sounds of sleep that came up from Frey, smiling softly and letting a quiet chuckle escape her while rubbing her marefriend's back. "Well, I guess that should have been expected." She said to herself with a hint of amusement in her voice.

Staying in place for a moment, Shady eventually began to carefully get the sleeping pegasus onto her back, letting her head rest on her own as a pillow. "Let's get you to your bed, darling." She said quietly, slowly heading for the doors out of the mess hall.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

Snorts and moans could be heard from Freyia as the movement slowly woke her up. Immediately her head throbbed and the room was doing aerial acrobatics. She let out a moan as she tried to figure out what was going on. After a few moments reality hit her, Shady was carrying her. Freyia couldn't believe it. She slide off of Shady's back and onto her feet. She kept her head as low as possible to try and stop the throbbing. "You, don- have to. I am fine, I can ma-e it from here." She tried to stand independently, only to fall right back into her marefriend.

For all intents and purposes, Freyia was now completely blasted.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:02 pm

Shady stopped in her tracks as the slight weight lifted off her back, stopping in place to make sure Frey was alright. Unable to completely stifle her chuckle, she helped keep the pegasus on her feet while keeping her eyes on her. "Come on sweets, you can't make it there on your own. And I'm here to help you, because I want to make sure you're safe." She replied, voice sincere as she did her best to comfort Frey.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:09 pm

"I'm tellin you I'm fin-" She said this while once again falling over from a failed attempt at standing on her own. "You know wha-? On second thought maybe you shou-d help me af-erall." Freyia remained leaning against Shay. While she might not have known it then, she was very grateful. Grateful to Shay, Grateful to the gods, grateful of fate. She did however know deep down, that nothing would ever harm this beauty. Not while she still drew breath.

This she would make certain.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Shady gave Frey a large smile once she accepted her help back to her place of rest. "Now then, my sweet, please get back on and I'll take you to your bed." She replied sweetly while lowering herself just enough to allow Frey to climb onto her back, but not too low that her leaning on her would be compromised and end with them both on the floor. "Sleep is what you need right now, and I'll make sure to get you there."

It was a strange feeling for Shady. She never even thought about helping anyone before in her past, but the pony that was with her at that moment changed all of that. She didn't only just want to help her, but she wanted to make sure she was happy and see her smile.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:31 pm

Freyia put a leg around Shady's neck, "While I as-ed for help, I'm not inept. I ca- walk." She smiled to Shay. She steadied herself, no longer wobbling or shaking. In fact, it was as if she were standing at attention. Focusing intently, she began to put one hoof in front of the other while putting quite a bit of her weight and balance on Shady. She took even breaths as she mustered all the focus she had left to march to her room.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Shady chuckled once again, Frey's perseverance was something to be desired and she admired her for it. Rising back up to her full height, the spy took a step forward once she felt Frey was ready to walk forward. "Alright, but if you ever need it, the offer is always open." She replied, keeping her pace slow and steady for the warrior next to her.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:48 pm

Freyia maneuvered through the halls of the HQ. Even drunk, she could still reach her hole in the wall. The thought of sleep was like a sirens call, pulling her forward. Occasionally she would misstep and both of the would go down a little, regain footing, and return to walking.

Finally they reached it. The door had shaded lettering that was scratched out. However it was still legible, reading Forward Hold. Freyia was not kidding when she said a broom closet. She fumbled for her key in her bit bag. She was having a little trouble working her wing the right way to grab it. "Oh, comon. Jus-, gaws, you lit-le..."

Okay she was having a lot of trouble.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:30 pm

Shady ignored the fact that Frey had to sleep in what seemed to be a closet; it was still probably better than her own sleeping area. She turned her attention to the fumbling mare and smiled, raising a hoof to pat her back. "Need a little help with that, sweets?" She asked with a sincere tone. She wanted to help Frey get the chance to sleep just as much as the pegasus wanted to; it'd make getting over her current state easier.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:34 pm

Freyia sighed and nodded. She moved so Shay could reach into her bag. She usually was not this uncoordinated, but alcohol creates a different pony in anyone. "Tha-k you." She managed to get out.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:38 pm

"You're more than welcome." Shady replied, giving another comforting smile as she slowly reached a hoof into Frey's bag. After a few moments of rummaging around, the earth pony's hoof came back out with the key in tow.

"Here we are, let's get you to your bed." She stated, slipping the key into the lock and giving it a twist, opening up the door slowly. Pulling the key out of the door's handle, she slipped it back into the bag and returned to her place next to Frey.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:46 pm

The door opened to a small closet, with a cot in one side and a chest on the other. Freyia stepped in and began fiddling with her armor. Just like the key, she could not seem to get any of it off. She let out a cry of annoyance. Looking to Shady, who was still standing with her, even though the room could barely fit them, she smiled. "Than- you. You are best." She vainly continued with trying to get her armor off.

Her chest was open, revealing the few items she had as her own. A silver pocket watch, an old book, a military squadron patch, and lastly a jeweled hairbrush. The way these items were arranged made it seem like Freyia held them as very valuable.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:52 pm

Shady couldn't help letting her eyes wander towards the open chest, the items making her curious, but she resisted the urge to ask about them now. Helping Frey get comfortable was the priority for now, not satiating her own curiosities. She turned her attention back to Frey and gently nudged her.

"Need any help there, sweets?" She offered with a smile, waiting patiently for a reply.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:57 pm

"I-can *grunt*...J-ust let...mayb- if...*grunt*" She finally let out a sigh. Nodding her head was all she could do. She never liked feeling helpless. She looked longingly at the floor and situated herself so the shay could help remove her chest plate.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:07 am

Shady slowly changed her position so she could get at the armor a bit easier, reaching her hooves out towards Frey to fiddle with it. Never having worn armor herself, she didn't know the exact way everything worked together, but it couldn't be too hard. The mare grinned as she quickly figured out the armor and soon loosened the chest plate to gently slip it off of Frey. "Here we go."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 am

Freyia turned to face Shady, allowing the armor to slip off between them. The tight space of the closet proved difficult for them to maneuver. She then sat on her cot and lifted on of her hooves. Next the boots. She smiled at Shady while they took her armor off. The air touching her coat was a rather nice feeling.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:17 am

Shady didn't say a word as she helped get the boot off of Frey's leg, setting it down on the floor next to the rest of her armor. She flashed Frey another smile while getting the next boot off and setting it down with the first.

"Your coat is very pretty, Frey." She suddenly stated to break the silence.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:11 pm

Freyia continued to fiddle with the other boots. "Na-, its jus- a normal coat." Finally managing to get a boot off on her own, she looked up and triumphantly squeed. A feeling of pride swelled in her, and with that she started on the next one with even more determination. "Than- you for helping me. I a-a apreciate it."
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Shady let Frey try to get the boot herself since she seemed so happy to the one off on her own, the happy squee that came from her only making the spy smile wider. Resisting the urge to comment on the adorable moment, she simply stayed composed. She didn't want to embarrass Frey after all.

"Anything for you, my sweet." She replied, bowing her head lightly in a playful way.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:19 pm

Freyia had a lot more trouble trying to get the next boot off. Lifting her hind leg to try and get a better angle, the pegasus landed in the cot. She stayed in this position, refusing to move as the ceiling spun in circles above her. "Woa..." was the only thing she could manage to say.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:25 pm

Shady found herself oddly amused by the slight fall back Frey had taken onto the cot, since it wasn't anything that would hurt her of course. Moving up to Frey's hoof, she undid the boot and gently pulled it off of her marefriend's leg. "There we are." She said with a smile, keeping her eyes on the pegasus in case she needed help.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:31 pm

Freyia let out a happy sigh as her bare hoof touched the air. She remained in the same position watching the now stars spin in the opposite direction of the ceiling. "Sha-y, don't would you s-ay here, for just a little bit." It was an odd request, especially from the warrior. She did not realize she said it. It was what her mother would do when she wasn't feeling well. At her bed side, rubbing her mane and singing soft lullabies to her until she fell asleep. Now Freyia asked if this of her marefriend.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:50 pm

Shady glanced at Frey as she spoke, smiling and nodding her head lightly after the question was finished. Moving the armor as out of the way as she could, she moved up next to the cot and gently placed her rump down on the floor. "Of course I'll stay here with you, sweets." She replied, placing her hoof on Frey's. "I'll stay for as long as you need me to, promise."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:55 pm

Freyia closed her eyes. The room still felt like it was spinning, but it was rather soothing; the touch of her love helped with that too. As she faded off to sleep, she managed to speak, though she probably didn't know it, "Don't leave, I don'- want -o be alone." With that her head feel to the side slightly and once again the *not snores* could be heard.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:02 pm

"I won't Frey...I wouldn't ever think of it." Shady replied in a quiet voice as the pegasus warrior slowly feel asleep in front of her. She quietly stood up from her place on the floor and closed the door to the room, soon sitting back down next to her love. Reaching her hoof back up, she began to gently pet her love's mane while the time passed. It could have been minutes, hours, or just a few moments, but she didn't care as long as Frey was by her side.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2