MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tale of Two Sides [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

Tale of Two Sides [Closed] Empty Tale of Two Sides [Closed]

Post by Atriark Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:01 am

Atriark pushed his way through a collapsed house, stumbling his way over rubble. The house had been demo'd by the gryphons because they believed the rebels traveled in there frequently. They were right of course, but not for the reason they thought. It was just a house that had an access point to the sewers. So, the loss of the building wasn't as great as their enemy supposed.

But the small zebra wasn't there to see an old rebel spot. No, he was here for something else entirely. A little while ago, he had met a gryphon named Whiteout. He had come to like that all white gryphon. But there was one problem. She was on the enemy side. Atriark was crushed when he had found out. He had gotten in contat with her and ashed her to meet him where they had first met to talk.

So here Atriark was, picking his way through Manehattan, heading to the city's outskirts. He hoped what he found out about Whiteout wasn't true. Hoped she wasn't the enemy. Finally reaching the spot, he sat down and waited.

Last edited by Atriark on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Tale of Two Sides [Closed] Empty Re: Tale of Two Sides [Closed]

Post by Whiteout Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 am

Whiteout quickly made her way to where she was asked to meet Zebra friend, she had to tell quite a few white lies just to make it there without drawing attention to herself, but she made it none the less.

Once she arrived at the spot she ask to meet him and quickly spotted him, black and white striped are not good camouflage, she thought she could have a little bit of fun with him since she had not seen him in a while. she landed made her way behind him without him noticing and placed one claw on his shoulder to scare him
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thatrpgroup

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:29 am

Atriark was deep in thought, having been waiting for a while. He had gotten there early, not wanting to miss Whiteout. He felt a claw on his shoulder, and the small zebra nearly jumped out of his skin. Turning, he saw a lovely sight. Before him was an all white gryphoness with a bit of purple on her plumage. He chuckled and looked into her grey eyes.

"Hello dear," Atriark said, giving her a slight kiss.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:39 am

Whiteout lets out a large smile after she was kissed "Hey sweetie." as she moves so she can sit next to him and gently lean against him, her plumage was extremely soft and warm.

Whiteout says the only question that really matters right now "So why did you want to meet me out here?"
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:01 am

Atriark leaned against Whiteout, feeling her soft feathers against his body. He really didn't want to tell her he knew. He wanted to keep this a fantasy. The runt considered himself lucky that a gryphon wanted to be with him, especially one so beautiful as Whiteout.

The zebra doctor took a deep breath and sighed. "Whitie... I know you're with the gryphons... I know you work for them."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Whiteout suddenly became massively depressed at him knowing who she worked for.She hopes that he does not hate her, she had fallen in love with this little zebra after spending quite a bit of time with each other. Whiteout would be at a total loss of what to do without him.

The bright white Griffon courier lets out a amazingly deep sigh and in a depressed tone "Yes i do, i suppose you don't want to be with me anymore." She was already thinking he brought her here to break up now
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Atriark looked away, saddened by Whiteout's tone. He had fallen for Whiteout, despite their obvious differences. When he found out White was the enemy, Atriark's heart sunk. But he didn't want to lose White.

"No White...I want to be with you." Atriark nuzzled the snowy gryphon. "I just...." A tear escaped his eye. "I don't want to lose you. I care for you White. More than any equine probably should care for a gryphon. I just don't know what to do..."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:20 pm

White out was taken back by how much this little Zebra cared for her, she did not expect him to care for her so much that he would still want to be with her, this brought a tear to her eye but one of joy.

"a..and i want to be with you Atriark." she than nuzzles back "I care for you more than anything in my whole world, i don't think i could live without you now."

she than hugs him "I will try to resign if that would allow us to stay together." she does love her job but she loves this Zebra more, the only problem is that she may not be allowed to resign due to how important her job is.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Atriark smiled weakly. He was glad to hear how much Whiteout cared for him, happy to have someone to love back. He wrapped the snowy white gryphon in a hug and kissed her. He broke kiss and said, "I love you White." Then he kissed her again.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 am

Whiteout Hugged backed and returned the kiss, breaking it to three words back "I love you." she truly was in love with this zebra, infact she has never been in love with anyone other than him after that she felt as if her kisses got more passionate after that as if their bound got stronger.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:48 am

Atriark beemed with happiness, he loved White and she loved him. The zebra kissed the gryphon, not caring about the nip in the air. Their kiss was deep and passionate, the small zebra up on his hind hooves, his front wrapped around Whiteout. He pressed close to White's warm feathers, shivvering a bit.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:52 am

Whiteout always wanted a male and she got one, not a griffon but a zebra but a zebra she loves more than life, she just kept kissing and can't seem to stop she was getting more passionate as the moment goes on, Atriark Could even feel her body get a bit warmer as the kiss went on.
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:58 am

"White...I have a confession to make..." Atriark said, regretting that he had to break their wonderful kiss. But he had to tell her now... Before somepony else did. "It's only fair that I tell you this. I want to be the one to tell you. Not somepony on the street. White, my dear, my love...I've been working for the rebelion..."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

Whiteout is a bit taken back by his confession but since he stayed with her after finding out who she worked for, she though she would extend the gesture "You still love me" she than gives him a quick kiss "And i still love you" she than smiles "Though thick and thin."
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 am

Atriark smiled at White, very glad to be with a wonderful gryphon. "Through thick." Atriark kissed Whiteout. "and thin." He kissed her again. "Why don't we head someplace warm? My place or yours?"
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Whiteout Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 am

Whiteout giggles than blushes "Your place, my big,strong stallion" as she stands up and prepares to follow behind Atiark
Whiteout
Whiteout
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:35 am

Atriark nuzzled White and smiled. "My place it is." Atriark kissed White once more. Pressed close to the snowy gryphoness, Atriark led her to his home so they could warm up.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down