MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Beauty and the Beast [Closed]

2 posters

Go down

The Beauty and the Beast [Closed] Empty The Beauty and the Beast [Closed]

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:03 pm

12th of December, Year 4
Midday
[posting as Mirror Lone]

Mirror walked around the district after she had left Tayari's shop. She was in thought, not paying attention to where exactly she went. Also because she had no real local goal to aim for.
She needed to sell something again. And soon. But she also needed to gather the herbs to make the cremes. Especially the creme for burnings was highly valued here, apparently at least since she ran out of it by only meeting two ponies. That Fire Ruby was also around when the second pony, this little filly, burnt herself, spoke for itself. He maybe would become a regular though...
Mira didn't notice how she walked into an empty street because she was looking at the ground. Something she did rarely but she did it.
Though usually she never stayed long enough in a town to have regulars. She didn't want to stay here, too. But she had to. Mirra sighed.

Last edited by Void's Mirror on Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

The Beauty and the Beast [Closed] Empty Re: The Beauty and the Beast [Closed]

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:40 pm

[Insane Masquarade]

Mask was flying around the shop he went out so fast. He had to catch some fresh air. he didn´t want to hurt anybody, but sometimes he just get the urge to do so. luckily he was able to get out there before he did something stupid.

He wasnt really heading anywhere, he just flew around in circles. suddenly somethig was gathereing his attention. it was the mare he nearly attacked earlier. "oh crap" he thought as he was slowly flying into her direction.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:49 pm

Mira suddenly stopped where she was. That is: Where in Celestia's name was she at all? She didn't know the street she was in, faced by the backsides' of houses. Apparently the north side since there weren't much windows.
An ungood feeling crawled its way down on Mira's spine but she shook it off. Now she had to decide whether she went back from where she came or go on.
Since the street seemed to be a deadlock, she turned around, not noticing her follower in the air.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:05 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

mask slowly flew over her nad then landed in front of her. he wasnt saying anything, just standing there. he slowly started heavy breathing. he wanted to see her reaction. he wanted to play with her. he wanted to scare her.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:10 pm

Mira hadn't noticed him before, so she was surprised as she saw the masked stallion from before landing in front of her. Naturally, she stopped moving.
Furthermore, she wasn't sure if it was good to meet him but she tried not to have prejudices just because he was a stallion. And the only other living being here.
She smiled lightly. "Well, hello again. Weren't you in the shop before?"
Just play nice was her thought. Maybe he was friendly. Circumstances don't count.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:13 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Secretly mask was smiling, of course no one was able to see that. He slowly started to step forewards mirror, still saying nothing, just breathing. He didn´t knew what exactly he should do, but something would come up his meind.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:17 pm

Instinctively Mirra stepped back when the other pony stepped forward. "Well...", she said slowly. "You are not one to talk to, are you?" She tried a little laugh and failed. Then she pulled herself together. "I need to go home now, I... that is this way." She said with an almost firm smile and tried to pass the stallion.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:21 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Mas stepped a bit further and then slowly raised his hoof. he placed it slowly on mirros face where he slowly moved it along her cheek. His breathing was getting slower. He wanted to frighten her much, before the real fun would beginn.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Mira froze where she was when he touched her. No, that wasn't good at all. He hadn't even said a word, nothing. He must be a psycho. And he wanted something not, not good for sure.
Mirror's heart began to beat faster. Inside she swore that she was probably the weakest earth pony in Equestria, she  was sure she wasn't able to defend herself. Still, she tried to stay calm though that costed very, very much effort.
"Whatever you are planning to do, are you sure that you wanna do it?" Her voice trembled as did her whole body but she looked him right in the eyes, as far as that was possible with his mask.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:32 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Mask giggeled a bit. then his hoof was slowly stroking along her neck to her chets. he was able to feel her heartbeat.
"I´m never sure what i do, thats why i do to find out." he said in a calm voice.
"you fear me, don´t you?" he asked as his hoof rest on her chest "i can feel it." he added.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:43 pm

Mirra stood astonished with open mouth. So he does speak, he wasn't mute like she thought at first. But it didn't help since his words weren't exactly encouraging.
The first ones she didn't realize, being too suprised to hear his voice. But his question she understood completely. "Yes of course", forgetting her fear by hearing this stupid question, just for a moment. "Even my parents told me of the danger of being alone with a strange stallion. Even when it is daytime."
She said that quite fast, before her courage was gone again. She made a step backwards, away from his touch. Then her body with the saddle bag on her back tensed and she started forwards to run away. The only way out was to pass him.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Fri Mar 28, 2014 5:51 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Mask was expecting her to run. he just placed his hoof in her was as she was aside him, trying to get her to fall. "you really want to go now? i just started." he said. his smile was so bright, his voice was revealing it.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:04 pm

Mirror couldn't look so fast. She fell. Her forelegs grazed and her muzzle hurt as she hit the ground. Now she knew she was doomed. He was a pegasus and she a weak earthy. But she had to try. Try at least to get back into civilization before anything happened. She wanted to get up again. Her legs hurt.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:12 am

[Insane Masquerade]

As Mira was laying on the ground maks was sloly turning around and placed his fronthoof on her back, so she wont be able to stand up. "Why do they alwas try to flee. Am i not nice enough?" he said before slowly moving his had near her ear. "now lets have some fun" he took her saddle bags and threw them away from her. "i hope there wasnt something fragile in it, like your bones." he said as he stamped on her hindleg with a huge stomp.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:43 pm

That was the time Mirra finally began to cry. When the stallion held her down with his hoof she finally knew that there was nothing left she could do. Really nothing. More nothing than before. She was lost.
Whatever his intention, he'd won. And Mira could only pray that she would survive. She didn't expect to survive.
It was the cruelest physical pain she'd ever felt that then washed over her. She cried out loud, whimpering not understandable words. A weak try to crawl forwards with her front hooves - but she wasn't able to. It hurt. It hurt so bad, and tears ran out of her eyes.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:00 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Insane liked the crying of her, he was enjoying it. "oh, did that hur?" he asked in an ironically voice, since he knew the answear. He slowly walked around her and stood in front of her. he lowered his head. "this was only the beginning." he said and stomped on her foreleg. He was laughing at we was doing it. he was enjoying every tear of her.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:14 pm

Mira yelled out loudly. "Why?", she screamed with a tearful, desperate voice. "Why?", she whimpered. She managed to look up at her tormentor but couldn't see him, the tears in her eyes blurring her sight.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:49 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

"why?" he said "oh, why not?" he said, placing a hoof under her chin. "you know, i had nice face like you. okay maybe not so beautyful, but still a nice face." He paused for a moment and corrected his tie. "but then those filthy griffons beat me up and defaced me. and now i just feel like i should do this to others too. why should i be the only one with scars?" he said, taking a huge piece of scrap metal, which was lying near them in a pile of trash.

Last edited by Doppelbob on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:02 pm

It took its time before Mira understood what he said and then only her subconscious found it very interesting what this cruel stallion had to say. But nontheless she managed the words that followed. "But then take a griffon."
Mirra tried not to let hope take over but it was difficult for this little moment where no new pain comes flashing over her was more than a relief.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:10 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Mask looked at the metal piece "oh i would, if i could. they are pretty huge and mostly stronger than me. but you, you are weak and the perfect victim." he took the scrap metal and slowly ran it up and down mirrors back, without harming her.yet.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:07 am

Mira wasn't sure what he did next. Her body tensed. She felt something on her back but it didn't hurt. Not her back, at least. She expected something to hurt anew every second. Her legs felt like having been crushed into thousand pieces and now...
What was he doing now? Mira closed her eyes, expecting the worst. If she could only die soon. Her hope was gone. It was not possible to talk sense into him. He was out of his mind. She couldn't move with her broken legs. If he would only hurry up.
The moment she closed her eyes, she saw a picture in front of her.
"Momma", she whispered as silent as a pony voice was able to. Not everypony would have been able to hear it.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:11 am

[Insane Masquerade]

Mask had fun teasing her. He liked seeing hope slowly getting destroyed. "how about a smily?" he asked himseld "yeah, i guess a smily sounds good." he answered.
Slowly he was giving more presure onto the metal piece, which slowly pierced mirrors skin. He was then sloely moving it on her back to get the wound into a shape.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:15 am

Mirra whimpered as she suddenly felt the pain. Then "HELP!", she cried out. It couldn't be possible that nopony was close by. "HELP!"
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:22 am

[Insane Masquerade]

Insane was giggleing the whole time as he was "drawing" onto mirrors back. All her screams made him enjoying it even more. "oh you can scream as loud as you want. nobody will come to save you. its just you and me." he said in a dark and evil voice.
He made a few more cuts before walking a few steps back. "wow, i really have outdone myself." he said. "now. what should i do now to you?" he asked.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:35 pm

Mira breathed loudly, heavily. Her eyes fluttered. She didn't bother to answer his question. What worth was it? She could just wait for the next to happen. What else he was thinking of now. Why should be bother? She just layed there, waiting for the next strike.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:40 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Mask started to get bored. somehow he didn´t felt any fun anymore in torturing the mare. without resistance it was soon over the fun.
"Hm i´m bored of hurting you... but i can´t let you lay here, because if somebody finds you, you could tell them about me... i could kill you to silence you." he said, and then thought for a moment. "nah that would be too easy for you. i guess i´ll just get you somewhere to die slowly." he looked around and the first best place he saw, was a manhole cover.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:43 pm

When he talked about killing her, her heart stopped for a moment, then she thought it is over and was kinda relieved. She wasn't too much relieved when she understood that she was to die slowly. But death was death and probably she would faint soon and all her feelings were gone. The pain. Gone. She just waited for him to do anything. Again.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:24 pm

[Insane Masquerade]

Mask slowly walked back to mirror and grabbed her at her unbrocken hindleg. He slowly draged her over the ground. "its time to say goodbye" he said as he stopped. he let heg fall to the groud and opened the manhole cover. "i think you will love your new home which also will be your grave. " He took her leg again and draged her to the edge of the manhole "I will miss you somehow.... bye" were his last words before he tossed her in with a kick. after he heared the numb sound of her hitting the ground, he shoved the cover back on the manhole.
Then he flew away whisteling.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:41 pm

It hurt again when he dragged her over the ground that rubbed roughly against her belly. Her broken legs were moved, too, and they hurt. Mira squinnied as some left tears slowly found their way onto the surface.
She saw where he was pulling her. And she didn't want to die there. Suddenly she had a great attack of wanting to live. But in that moment, she was kicked and was falling down. Falling down. Hitting the ground she lost her consciousness.

END OF THREAD

Summary:
Insane Masquerade cannot stand Mirror Lone for being quite pretty or cute and beats her, breaking two legs of her's and cutting a smile onto her bag with a (probably dirty) metal piece. Then he gets tired of it and kicks her down the sewers where she loses her counsciousness. Mask flies happily away.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down