MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED]

2 posters

Go down

The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED] Empty The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED]

Post by String Chord Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 pm

14th of November
0800h

String freely trots around the under-market, searching for his love, Mercy
Heart. He keeps mumbling something for himself, his acoustic guitar
hanging by his side.

He wears his usual outfit. A dark cloak covering his whole hull, and a hood, hiding his face from the public,
his dagger sheathed in a holster that's attached to his left foreleg.

He watches everywhere, every corner, slowly advancing, making a step only
when he's sure he hasn't seen anyone who might help him.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED] Empty Re: The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED]

Post by Zuberi Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:29 pm

Zuberi trotted merrily through the tunnels of the Undermarket, looking about curiously at the scenery. Nothing extraordinarily beautiful or out of the ordinary, for that matter, in the sewer; it was a sewer? What did he expect? Shacks built from metal sheets and scraps of wood made shops and homes in an open area of the sewer. It was an interesting place to set up a town, it certainly had a recognizable scent. Still, if ponies managed to live there hassle-free and away from the griffons, let them. And if there were ponies living there, the settlement would need to be explored and mapped.

So there he was, the explorer and mapper, exploring and mapping the Undermarket. Surely there would be an entire tunnel system beyond the Undermarket and the residential area within the sewers Zuberi had also learned of by now, but he wouldn't be willing to go off and do that just yet. There was plenty to do in the mean time, anyway.
Especially if he managed to find somepony who needed his help. As his parents and step parents had, he was also on the road and willing to assist anypony in need.
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Explorer/Cartographer

Back to top Go down

The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED] Empty Re: The Search For a cure. (OPEN) [DATED]

Post by String Chord Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:04 am

Spots the newcomer, just glancing at him slightly.

String always had a snout for people, this one seemed more interesting than others. More aware of his surroundings. But for now, he'll just have to follow him, maybe even add a bit of unexpert ness, cause paranoia. Maybe the zebra will notice him.

The plan was set, he starts following the Zebra, trying to get noticed as well. Sticking out a bit too much.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:17 am

Zuberi continued on without noticing the pony behind him at first. He turned as each shack, each establishment, each home, each passageway passed by, keeping mental notes of the look of the place. He noticed restaurants, shops, services, homes and public areas; it was quite a nice community they had set up down in the sewers, he rather liked it! As he trotted along, he passed a site of particular interest. It had a working "OPEN" sign which blinked colorfully to attract customers. He had never seen a thing like it, and wondered what sort of magic was involved to make it work like that. And as he passed, he couldn't help but follow it by turning his head back and watching it go by. As he did, he noticed a pony hot on his trail.

An olive colored stallion with eyewear of some kind... He didn't look like like trouble, but he was following Zuberi with eyes and with stride. Zuberi turned forward and increased his pace a bit. He continued to look around, but now found it a bit difficult to stay focused on his mental notes. He glanced back, the pony was still following him. This pony may wanted something... or he may have just happened to be going the same direction as Zuberi. Still, he needed to find out.

He passed what looked like a grill with a small counter and stools out front for customers to dine at. Plenty of ponies around to be witnesses, as apparently the owner of the establishment had some skills over the open fire with a spatula. He stopped short of the stools and stood, pretending to read the sign posted with the menu on it, but watching to see how the pony following him would react. If he would stop and confront him, or if he would continue without a word.
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

String stopped as Zuberi stopped, still watching him, waiting for the Zebra to finish what he started. Now deciding that he actually does need help, he sighs, not doing much, just standing there on one place
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:55 pm

Zuberi noticed the stallion stop and simply... stare at him. He knew he was being followed. Zuberi turned his head slowly and let it dangle some as he looked on to the olive colored pony with a bit of annoyance. "Can I help you?" Zuberi asked, blinking a few times and trying to be polite.
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:48 am

String grins, his ears perking up in success "Just what I thought I'd get from you!" he approaches the zebra slowly "I think i might need help in finding somepony from around here"

He looks around, still searching for Mercy "And I thought, maybe you know these parts better than i do, I got here... into this place just yesterday."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:59 am

Zuberi looked around a little, then looked back at the stallion. "Well, if you need help I'm more than willing to help. But the honest truth is I only got to Manehattan a few days ago myself; I've never been in these sewers before. You say you're looking for somepony? What does the pony look like? If they're down here I might've seen them."
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:16 am

String looks down, bowing his head out of respect "Thank you."

He doesn't lift his eye sight "She has... Light purple coat... light blue mane.." he stops, trying to remember all the things that kept him going for the past few weeks "...She has the most beautiful eyes..."

Now in a state of ecstasy, it takes him about two minutes to get back into himself "There aren't much ponies like her, she is a Heart Healer. Ponies like her can feel other's ponies emotions around them, so they usually seem sad. They heal by. Taking both the wound and pain away with their magic." He makes a long sigh, mumbling something under his breath.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:43 am

Zuberi listened, that is until the pony seemed to... zone out for a few minutes. When he came to and continued to speak, he would see Zuberi sitting at the counter gnawing on some grilled corn on the cob. He was right, this pony was incredible at the grill! Zuberi turned back to the pony, holding the cob in his hands and talking through a mouthful.

"Hm, don't recall seeing anypony like that. Though it sounds like it would've been nice to, from what you're saying. I'll keep my eyes open. Is that all you need?"
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:47 am

String nods "Sure... and um.. if you could come with me, help me search for her? She has to be somewhere down here!" he looks up to the zebra, his eyes shining with hope, another one may join his cause.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zuberi Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:21 am

Zuberi set his cob down and looked at the pony. "When was the last time you saw her?"
Zuberi
Zuberi
Founder
Founder

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:28 pm

String looks around slowly 'Just... 3 weeks ago, i think I can't remember"

He looks into Zebra's eyes and approaches "W-Will you help me please?!"
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down