MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Encounter: Give unto Caesar (Dated, CLOSED)

4 posters

Go down

Random Encounter: Give unto Caesar (Dated, CLOSED) - Page 1 Empty Re: Random Encounter: Give unto Caesar (Dated, CLOSED)

Post by Quicksilver Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:19 am

'He's not as stupid as I thought he was... maybe. Now, to lie about my name or be honest?'
"My name is... Quicksilver. And you, Mr. Edge, need to learn a few things about your ideas of honor and griffons... later, though. Since I'd rather not have ponies know where I keep my money... I don't suppose you mind if we split up now, grab some money each, and meet back here later?"
Quicksilver worried slightly; if the unicorn was keeping an eye on him, he'd never gather the money. His means of funding being less than legitimate, he didn't very much want any witnesses.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet
Alignment: Dead
Profession: Serial Killer Victim/Professional Corpse

Back to top Go down

Random Encounter: Give unto Caesar (Dated, CLOSED) - Page 1 Empty Re: Random Encounter: Give unto Caesar (Dated, CLOSED)

Post by Double Edge Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:29 am

"Nice to meet you Quicksilver, though like I said before, griffons and honor. Normally I would never utter those two words in the same sentence, but if its for the betterment of another in need, I'm willing to swallow my pride." Looking to the temporarily rescued pony, Double Edge rested a hoof on her shoulder, " now please if you could find someplace you know you'll be safe for now, Quick and I will take care of this. You don't need to worry."

"I can certainly see your point in wanting to split up, get the allotted twice as fast, though times now are also not the safest." the unicorn began, looking back at the pegasus. He likewise didn't necessarily want this new acquaintance to know where he lived in general. "Sure, you meet me back here in lets say thirty minutes, we pool together the amount we get and save this nice mare from her unfortunate circumstance. Fair enough for you?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Quicksilver nods. "Fair enough, I'll be as quick as possible."
Immediately turning to walk the other way, he thought, 'Half an hour to get some money and meet back here? Piece of cake. Thank goodness for wings and axes.' He then proceeds to take flight.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:51 pm

Watching the pegasus take flight, Double Edge turned to the unicorn. "Do you have a place you can hide or stay at safely for the time being?" Double didn't like the idea of having this unicorn wandering alone in the open. She was after all technically wanted by the griffons. Who knows, more than likely the two guards were probably somewhere around here. Waiting. But if that was the case how was he supposed to watch the mare and get what he needed from Undermarket? Ugh this entire situation pissed him off, but he could be mad about it later. Right now here were more pressing things on hoof. "Actually what is your name?"
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Civilian Ponies Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 pm

The pony was still trembling, looking in the direction the griffons left and then down to the ground frantically. She finally looked at the black unicorn before her. "Ma-M-Ma-My name is-s S-Stamera," her body was shaking uncontrollably. Her back fully up against the wall, she looked at the unicorn with weariness and fright. It is unusual for others to take interest in ones misfortune.
Civilian Ponies
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Double Edge Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:19 am

Resting a hoof on the mare's shoulder, Double tried his best to calm the poor unicorn down. "Stamera, please don't be afraid, You'll be alright. Please though if there is any place you know where we can stay for the day, and If you'll please show me where it is. That way I can get you once I get the rest of my money."

As much as he wanted to do, Double couldn't bring Stamera into Undermarket, it was too much of a well kept secret, and he had no idea about this pony. If she was a loose end, that could compromise absolutely everything. Looking up to the sky, the charcoal unicorn checked to see if the griffons were following. Even though the skies seemed...relatively clear, he still didn't like it. Those griffons were to complacent.
Double Edge
Double Edge
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:46 pm

((Quicksilver is returning from this thread.))
After some time, Quicksilver flew back to where he'd last seen Double and the mare. 'I don't think I ever caught her name.'
After making his landing, he looked around for Double and the mare, while counting out the bits he'd 'earned'.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down