MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=- (Dated)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

-=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=-  (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: -=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=- (Dated)

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 am

Athanix moved next to the door as he laid both of their hooves on the knob.

"Um..." he said to himself as he thought things over in his mind. He moved their other pair of hooves over to try and sandwich the knob. "Maybe we can open it like this..? I have no idea. Anything?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist

Back to top Go down

-=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=-  (Dated) - Page 3 Empty Re: -=[::] Xarith's General Goods : Family Matters [::]=- (Dated)

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:18 am

Shady simply let Nix guide her hooves towards the doorknob, studying the position before giving a nod.

"Unless one of us wants to try and fit the knob into our mouth, I think this is the best option." She stated rather plainly, lightly pressing her hooves onto the handle. "Ready when you are."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:29 am

Athanix nods lightly as he presses down on the knob, awkwardly turning the knob with Shady most literally in hoof. Luckily enough for them, the door clicks open and swings wide open. Though, Athanix had been trying to push the door open with the majority of his body, and when the door finally swung open, he almost feel through.

He tipped over on his side lightly as he turned to try and catch himself with his hooves.

But yet again, his hooves.
Were still
Glued.

He scrunched up his face as he watched his glasses fall of his muzzle. "I got it," he said as he jumped out, landing on the floor as he barely caught the glasses in his teeth.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:36 am

Shady's eyes widened slightly as she was suddenly taken down to the ground with the zebra, simply trying to avoid banging her head on the floor of the shop.

"Well...that was pleasant." She said sarcastically as she slowly sat up onto her haunches, trying her best to help the now glasses-less zebra up with her. "But, at least we're in now, no need to complain."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:42 am

Athanix just smiled between his teeth as he threw his glasses up in the air with the flick of his head and placed them on his face. He sat on his haunches as well before picking himself up, and helping Shady up as well.

"Well, there is that," he said with a light smile. "Now... Where to look."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:50 am

"Your guess would be better than mine. I'm not the one who works and lives here after all." Shady replied, keeping her voice and expression calm despite her growing annoyance of the situation.

She glanced around the room ever of slightly, not having gotten the change to get a really good look at it before. "Maybe one of the cabinets somewhere?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:34 am

The zebra just smiled.

"How am I supposed to know what goes where? I mean, I just arrived here a couple hours ago. It's not like I know this place inside and out." Getting up slowly as to not jar Shady around, he looked around with her. Moving over to an earlier cabinet, he used his hindhoof to kick one door open.

Mindlessly looking through it, the zebra took a silent breath and continued with his own thoughts.

"So..." he said a bit quietly. Just barely able to be heard by anyone. "What was the deal with earlier..?"
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:01 pm

Shady simply followed the zebra around the room without much choice in the matter, letting him search around where he pleased.

"Really? That explains why only one name is on the sign out front." She replied in a simple tone, falling quiet and flicking an ear to listen to the quiet words that came her way. She took a few moments to herself in order to quickly think up a usable excuse.

"I guess your zebra-ish charms just made me fall into a trance."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:31 pm

Athanix just opened another cabinet and rolled his eyes a bit once he was out of view of Shady. Looking through the things stored in the cabinet for a bit, the zebra didn't turn back to face her.

"You sure about that one?" he said lightly as to not hint at anything in particular.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 pm

Shady chuckled slightly at the reply her lie had gotten her, simply looking through the cabinet for the solvent they were looking for.

"I'd say so. I don't usually feel myself quite smitten like that often." She replied, keeping her voice playful, yet calm. "Though, I find gluing our hooves together a bit of a turn-off."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:21 pm

Athanix just laughs lightly again as he finds a bottle of natural solvents deep within the cabinet behind some other miscellaneous bottles. Poking his head in, he tried to fish out the bottle with his mouth, but to not much avail. Moving back out to face Shady, he resisted the urge to do something stupid, say roll his eyes, or huff, choosing to twist that urge to fuel his friendly smile.

"Who would of thought?" he said with the same nonchalant smile on his features.
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 pm

Shady hummed as she watched what Nix seemed to be reaching for, gaining a grin once she spotted the label.

"Allow me." She said simply, reaching into the cabinet in and attempt at getting the solvent, hoping her more wiry frame would allow her to reach in farther. Just barely grabbing the bottle, she pulled her head out.

"Ta-da."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 1:23 am

The Alchemist just gave another smile to her as he gestured for her to bring the bottle over to the table. Standing up again, kept his expression as true to his current feelings; generally eccentric and energetic. Yet, he still kept a alight analytic air about him if any at all.

"Fancy," Athanix said simply with an impressed look on his features.

°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri May 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Shady gave a simple nod as she made her way towards the table in question with Nix, setting the bottle upon it before opening her mouth the let go.

"Alright, let's get this glue off of us." She stated simply, letting the complement sail by without much notice. "In any case, can we hurry? My shoulder is starting to get a little cramped."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith Fri May 10, 2013 5:06 pm

The zebra wasted no time as he moved himself over to the bottle.

"Allow me," he said politely as he picked the glass up with his mouth and slowly poured it over the adhesive until it slowly dissolved in the mixture. After a bit of time, Athanix simply pulled his own hooves away from Shady's leaving a considerable mess over the floorboards. Throwing the bottle to the side for later cleanup, the zebra lazily brushed his hooves against his already messy cloak.

"Well then."
°๖ۣۜXarith
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Fri May 10, 2013 5:25 pm

Shady pulled her hooves back her herself as well, shifting her foreleg a bit in an attempt at alleviating the soreness that had grown into it from the prolonged extended position.

"Thanks." She replied simply, looking over to where the bottle had ended up but not saying anything about it. "This sure does go into my list for strangest nights ever."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3