MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

"The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated) Empty "The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:33 am

Nov 5, Year 4

Clink, clink, clink. The annoying sound of her hooves tapping the street of manehatten as she walked, she'd been walking a few hours now heading to the old apartment build where she currently hid. Clink, clink, clunk clunk, thump. She was in, she used a back hoof to close the old oak door behind her before carefully moving up the carpet stares. Down the hallway. Room 137 she carefully opened the door and slide in.

The room wasn't much, an old living room with a bed in it. Walking in the bed was the first thing you saw. To her right was a wall with an old picture of some family she didn't know, to her left was more of the living room and the door way that lead to the kitchen. Right of the bed was another doorway which lead to a bare walled bedroom with a bed and someponies old dresser inside.

She wandered into the bedroom, dropped the annoyingly heavy stallion down upon the bed. Then turned magically closing the door. Tired, was an understatement. Not four hours ago, she had gotten in a fight with an impressively raging mad Griffon and found some pony she didn't know being captured by him, probably for lunch or something. After locking it from a far, she moved out to the bedroom, set her instrument carefully down upon the floor before crawling into the other bed. Though she wouldn't sleep she could just lay there for a bit she was hot, and sweaty and sore.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings
The Meaning to Life, the Universe, and Everything

Character sheet
Alignment: None?
Profession: Anti-Griffon Sniper

Back to top Go down

"The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: "The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:48 am

*clink*........*clink*..........*clink*

Zweihander was hurting. His leg had healed considerably due to the potion, but the exposed flesh still burned. His wing, as well, was hurting; it wasn't healing, however. That worried him considerably.

Still using his sword as a crutch, he was following the trail of the pony that he believed had been his savior from the snipers wounds, and the rescuer of the smith. Of course, on the other claw, the pony could very well have been the sniper, and just wanted to play with their food.

Putting his claw against his ear, it came back clean....ish. They weren't bleeding, which was a very good thing. What concerned him was what had caused them to bleed; he had never had this happen before.

Shaken from his thoughts by the ceasing of the tracks, he saw the remains of an apartment building. Quite large, it still appeared... mostly intact. He stepped inside the building through a hole in the wall. It was still night time; the interior was pitch black.

Griffons, as a species, are either born with feline, or avian eyes. Thankfully for Zweihander, he was born with feline eyes, perfect for the dark. Creeping up the stairs, slowly, but painfully, he looked around. Many of the doors were broken down, or smashed. He was not interested in these. What he was looking for was signs of habitation...

A-hah! Zweihander thought to himself.

The trail had become hot again; in this section, there were recent scuff marks of shod hooves on the wooden floor. Following them slowly, the only sound he made was that of a *tap* on wood, from his sword supporting his weight.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

"The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: "The Hammer, The Haunted, and The Hunter." [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:57 am

Steel awoke groggily, in a bed. He felt like lifting his limbs would be like lifting dead weight. He was extremely exhausted. He tried to remember what had happened, and vaguely recalled a discussion with Mega. Something about an execution escape attempt. However after that, he couldn't remember anything. He tried, thinking if he could recall anything afterwards but pulled up a blank. He decided he must've fallen asleep at home, and forgot abouts it. He opened his eyes expecting a wooden wall to greet him.

His eyes shot open, as he saw not his comfy bed and wall, but someone else's comfy bed and wall. He shot his entire body up, which he regretted instantly. His back shot pain into him, and his legs had become numb. He waited a bit for the tingle of numbness to subside before he tried walking. He stood up, but needed a wall for a support. Someone else's wall.....Speaking of which he appeared to be in someones apartment. He slowly stepped out into the main area, where he had a surprise waiting.

There on another bed, lay another mare, seemingly exhausted. Steel had a rush run through him, and not because he was happy or excited. "By Celestias mane, what have I done?" Asked Steel, who instantly assumed somehow he has just cheated on his new mare friend.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:08 am

The mare opened her eyes to look over at the stallion who was looking at her with a facial expression she hadn't seen in years. After blinking a few times she rolled over and sat up in the bed. "You rode me for four hours, until I was utterly exhausted, slept through the best parts of the day, then woke up in my bed after I had moved you because you wouldn't wake up on your own." She stated calmly her facial expression hadn't changed and she hadn't look away from his eyes as she said each and every truthful word before flipping hr burgundy hair out of her face. "And just saying, you're rather heavy after four hours and a few drugs."
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:21 am

The mare said this in a flat tone, without a hint of sarcasm. Steel almost fainted on the spot. "You....Me....4 hours? Drugs?" Asked Steel becoming more pale as he thought about it. He had no clue how any of this happened. He looked at the mare, sweaty from the apparent.....task. "I-Im extremely sorry. I have a marefriend, and....how in the hay did this happen??" Asked Steel suddenly remembering that he remenbered nothing (ironically). If he had cheated on his marefriend he hoped hehad a pretty damned good reason, itherwise he might not stay with Mega. She deserved better if he was going to go on "outings" with other mares, and not evenbremembering them.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:31 am

"Well I followed you and the crazy bird back to your fortress of solitude, I didn't want to risk getting gutted so I waited. Eventually the two of you came out, but you were asleep, something the crazy bird must have done. Needless to say we fought..." She paused and looked over at her door for a second before turning back to him. "...we being me, him and the hundreds of dust particles he had spontaneously had grown an immense hatred for. Needless to say I won because of my lucky shot to his rear leg. After it was over, I picked you up and took a four hour hike back to my apartment." Her tone just as the same was before barely changed and her facial expression never changed. "I don't really care that you have a marefriend, but she will be happy you're still alive and not the birds lunch." She finished with a nod.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am

Steel sighed a sigh of relief. However the talk of griffins taking him to a vault.....it rang a bell, but not a memory. He turned to the mare who was jokeful despite her apparent lack of voice depth. He stared at her and blushed a bit. "Um sorry....Not used to the whole relationship thing...." he said with a hoof behind his head. Another question came to mind however. "Wait....you said a griffon had me? It sounds familiar, but I don't remember it...." he said trying hard to remember.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Zweihander winced as he hobbled up the stairs. The potion had worn off a few minutes ago; the wounds were no longer healing at a faster rate. Using his sword to support him, he kept off his mangled left leg. After this was over, he would need medical attention immediately. Zebra alchemy could only do so much for a non-magical species.

Unaware that the two ponies were talking about him at that very moment, he began to wonder if this was such a good idea. Regardless, he had to find out what happened to that smith. The look in his mare's face when he took the unicorn was only another incentive to at least insure that he wasn't dead, mugged in an alley somewhere.

Reaching the top of the stairwell, what he saw dampened his spirits. The scuffs he had been following to the door had vanished in ratty carpeting. It would appear this section of the building was still mostly intact. Looking down the hallway, he reckoned it would be best if he didn't knock on every door. Instead, he would look for signs of use, quietly. Oiled hinges, hoof marks on the door, signs of use on the carpet, et cetera.

Taking the potion bottle out, he looked at it. It was nothing special; any zebra alchemist could provide bottles like this. But what was in it concerned him. Why didn't they just kill him? Would've saved them a lot of trouble. He chuckled. The day he wouldn't investigate something that odd would be the day he died.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:04 pm

"Well it doesn't appear he did too much. Though you do have a fracture on your horn." She stood and began moving to the kitchen, from their she rose her voice a bit so he could still here her, which slight put more emphasis on her more regal accent. "Relationships are easy, just always be honest no matter how bad it may be. Mares appreciate honesty except when it comes to commenting on their body weight. All I Know is your captor was brown, covered in scars and strange if not a bit crazy..." While she was in there she had pulled out a few wooden bowls and a couple of can of beans, and set them on the table. "Are you hungry dear?" She ask him before turning back to it and jamming at the lib with her magic, to open the top. 'I know I am.'
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Steel listened to the mare as she explained things further. As well as giving some useful advice, relationship wise. What surprised him was her tone which remained flat the entire time. He listened to the description of the griffon, and recalled it seemed familiar to that one griffon. He shook the thought from his head as food was mentioned. "I'd love some food. I'm famished. " he said licking his lips. He was so hungry he could eat a tree.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:54 pm

Bean, simple. Stab at can lib, tear open can. Magic out contents into a bowl and shove in front of pony. Why was she having so much trouble getting her beans out of a can... She hammered on the bottom of the can, which she had firmly in her magic, a few times. Still making no progress, she proceeded to shoot the bottom of the can a few times, remove two spoons from her assortment of silverware and simply take the entire thing out to him. "Eat" She pressed a hoof against his chest. "Rest." Then used that same hoof to lightly smack him on the nose, enough to make his head move but not enough to hurt, which displayed a form of playful undertone even though her words sounded very firm. "We're leaving in a few hours." She spoke, reverting back to her emotionless formal tone as she climbed back into the bed without bean for herself.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:47 pm

As Zweihander creeped down the hallway, he began to hear...relationship advice? Pausing in his movement, the only sound that could be heard from him was his breath, steady, and quiet. Straining to hear, he managed to make out the latter half of a sentence.

"....weight. All I know is your captor was brown, covered in scars and strange if not a bit crazy..."

Zweihander's eyes widened in concern. Not only was this mare present in the factory, she was the one who took the smith. Looking back at his forlorn looking leg, he blinked in concern. If he just blasted down the door, he would likely be dead in seconds, provided this mare caused the damage. Hobbling down the hallway, he ignored the rest of the conversation between the two ponies. For now, he had to think of a plan of action. What to do...

Reaching the doorway, he pondered that question. Scratching his head with his left claw, he supported himself on his sword with his right. After a few seconds, he had it. An old trick from his academy days. Putting himself in a cover position next to the door, he exhaled softly.

Bunching his left claw into a fist, he knocked on the door. After that, he remained in the gloom, out of the field of view. A pony would have to step outside to see him.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Steel was about to dig in and ask where they were going. However he heard a soft rap at the door. He saw the mare tense up, and started to get up, but motioned for her to stay down. "Please, sit down. Its the least I could do, after helping me out." He said to the mare. As he got up and turned, he turned to the mare again and said "Besides, it'll seem more scandolous if its somepony you know." with a wink. He opened the door, and said "Hello?" He didn't see anyone in the doorway, and lit up his horn as he stuck his head out the door, illuminating his face. "Anyone the-"
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:16 am

Zweihander acted on autopilot. As soon as he saw a horn peek through the doorway, his claw shot out, and attemted to grab the neck.

If he succeeded, the pony would be in his power, and would be pinned against the wall very quickly.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:22 am

Wasn't tensing to get up. She had shifted around so the wall her her braced up. With a quick zip her had her weapon out and in her lap braced by her rear hooves, just in time to watch him say 'hello', get grabbed and pressed against the wall.

She cleared her throat, as she watched the stallion vanish. "First stallion, I didn't tell you to answer my door maybe next time you'll let me talk instead of cutting me off. Second, griffon, may I have him back please? Third, if you say 'no' well I 'll have to find a new apartment with the number of holes that wall is about to receive."
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am

Zweihander knew that he had no choice. If he gave up the stallion he had come to insure the safety of, he would be shot at. If he didn't, he would be shot at. And if this was the sniper from the ruins, those shots would be to kill. Looking at the stallion he had pinned, he sighed. Looking at the doorway, he made his decision.

Holding the unicorn in a vice like hold with his right arm, Zwei supported himself with the sword, using it as his temporary replacement for his left leg. Beginning to walk back to the stairwell, Zweihander decided to leave with his life, and the Smith's life as well, intact.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:14 am

Steel remained within the griffons choke-hold. He struggled for air, and was barely able to breathe. He sort of wish his hospitality had turned out a bit better. He thought it'd be nice payback for making him think they had done something, if he could tell the neighbor the same thing. However, he hadn't planned on the building being abandoned. "Mi-Kael.." he said through strained breaths. "Can't..Br-eathe" he said, needing air desperately. He wouldn't last much longer with his air supply.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:37 am

Judging by the sound of the choking gasps the griffons was walking away. That was bad. With a grumble she floated her weapon up, and rolled off the bed, carefully stepping out into the hallway. It was black... of course, but there was no griffon waiting to grab her. 'one maybe two, damn monsters' was all she thought as she pulled back the string on a low frequency, and let go. The dull humming shot would light up the hallway around it for a long as it flew, and probably a bit further once it went through the wall.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:45 am

Zweihander had covered the unicorn's horn with a claw, to distract him from his magic. Keeping the element of darkness was key. As long as he had that advantage, he could escape. As he backed down the highway, his nightvision showed a mare stepping out into the hallway with what appeared to be... a string instrument floating beside her? What was she going to do with it?

Zweihanders survival instinct went haywire. Ignoring the captive stallions pleas for air, Zweihander dove into a ruined room. Landing on his left leg, he inhaled sharply. As soon as he dove, he saw a magical bolt of light hum down the hallway. He had no idea if he was spotted or not; he had more pressing matters.

As the griffon and pony were in the room, Zweihander released the chokehold on the stallion, still keeping him restrained however. Making eye contact with the stallion, he put his right claw on the pony's muzzle. He would not be prematurely detected by that...sniper, for lack of a better term.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:03 am

Steel gasped for air, as the griffon released his grip. He looked to the griffon, which he saw with the passing light. He seemed....tired. Steel remained quiet assuming the griffon would slay him on the spot. However, the face took a moment register. Mikael.... he thought and the memories of the few hours missing from his memory came up. Him being kidnapped, answering questions for Mikael, being healed by Mikael...."Mikael, what are you doing? She was helping me!" He said in an extremely soft tone, so as not to anger the griffon.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Zweihander furrowed his brow at his words. He had never meant to capture the smith again; he had only wanted to get the one with a weapon in a position to listen. Now, well, now he was in a class-A SNAFU.

Holding a talon up to his beak in the universally recognized signal for "be quiet", the griffon looked at the doorway. Seeing nothing, he looked back down at the smith. Pointing at the two of them, Zweihander gestured up at the partially collapsed ceiling.

His plan was to climb on the rubble up to the third floor; which, though collapsed, could feasibly be used to access other nearby buildings.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:08 pm

"Here birdy, birdy, birdy.." She sang, the way she did it didn't seem to fit, almost hauntingly so. The empty hallway caused her voice to make a sort of echo. "Where did you go.~~" Still cooing into the black as she slowly walked down the hallway staying clear of the doorways. She only grew silent once she approached an open door, weapon at the ready. Her horn was illuminated brightly filling the hallway and most of the exposed apartments she peered into as she passed them slowly approaching the one that they had entered.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:33 pm

Zweihander gasped in pain. He had not realized how cramped the third floor would be; he had to keep his head down to even move. Having placed his unwieldy sword on his back, he had the unicorn under one arm, and balanced himself with the other and his right leg. It was a very slow, clumsy if he wasn't careful, mode of travel.

Moving down the collapsed hallway, he looked in one of the rooms. What he saw made the wounded griffon inhale sharply. A shaft of moonlight from a hole in the external wall lighted a gruesome sight.

An avian skull, flesh picked clean, rested atop the bones of a feline. A griffon skeleton was at rest. But, that was not all; beside it was a very small skeleton, one of no more than a small child. It had characteristics of both felines and pegasi; a hippogriff skeleton. The larger one appeared to be cradling the smaller, and a large, iron bolt impaled the griffons body.

Looking down at his feet, he saw another clue to this ancient event; a griffon's skeletal arm could be seen extending from some rubble, an old and rusted arbalest in claw.

It was unusable as a weapon; age and disuse had seen to that. What he could do, however, was give a small nod, in respect for the dead. Turning away from the scene, he continued down the claustrophobic passage.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:19 pm

Steel sighed as he was dragged alongside Mikael. He brought him onto the 3rd story which became extremely cramped. He got a passing glance as Mikael stood still. The murder scene was terrible to see even if it was griffins. He saw a baby griffon next to the bigger one and whispered "Even griffons have to fear griffons...." in a scared tone.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Once she had reached the end of the hall she could help but scratch her head. There was no way he made it down the hallway in the time it took her to get up, yet he wasn't there. Standing at the top of the stares looking down gave a clear view of the door, and the hole in the wall... So she shuffled down it stepped through the hole expecting to see a dark silhouette of a griffon ambush but nothing. Just the empty street. Again she scratched her head. turning back to the build looking calmly at it.

"So you're still inside."
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:26 am

Scrabbling along the claustrophobic confines of the hallway, Zweihander was breathing heavily from the pain. He needed an ext to the top of the building; a hole, stairwell, anything. Instead, all he found was tight spaces, and rubble.

Coming to an intersection, he looked at his choices. The hallway ahead was completely in accessible; the ceiling had caved in. That made lef, and right his only two choices. Not caring for deliberation, Zweihander chose right.

It never worked out when you thought about which choice to take anyway.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Steel was being held onto, being swung to and fro. He wasn't in a position to do much. If the hallways had been less narrowed, he may have crossed his arms, in irritation.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Zweihander walked forwards. Looking around in desperation for an exit to the outside, he realized that none would be found where he was. It was a dead end. Turning around in a circle clumsily, he looked at how long the hallway was. The unicorn could be anywhere; no, there had to be something here.

Entering a nearby room, Zweihander looked for an exit. Every surface was dust covered and unused; there was even the remains of a meal on the rotted table, unrecognizable as food. Shuffling forwards, Zweihander moved to the far wall. There were windows, so he knew he was in one of the external sides of the building. Covered by moldy curtains, he reached a claw to move them aside from the window.

Brushing them away, what greeted his sight sent a shiver down his spine. A fire escape, still partially intact, was before his very eyes. Attempting to open the window, he discovered it was jammed. Clicking his beak in irritation, he did the only thing he could see himself doing;

Beating the wall down.

With a great heave, Zweihander blasted himself through the ruined wall. Already partially destroyed, it only took several tackles to knock down. However, it made one hell of a noise.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:14 am

Thump.

Let her eyebrow raise at the noise form the building.

Thump.

"Did they get stuck...?" She muttered to herself her form slowly leaning over to look around the corner. Her viola sitting just above her head making the same actions she did as if it were a whole separate pony.

Crash!

Her eyes widened as crazy birdy smashed his way through the exterior of the apartment building. Landing on the mostly intact fire exit, he should've guessed that his own and the pony's weight would be a bit to heavy. So upon crashing through it, the thing leaned uneasily threatening to fall.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Steel was shocked by Zwei banging against the wall. It also started giving him a head ache, until he finally bashed through onto the precariously placed fire escape. Steel hopped the griffon could fly, because the thing seemed very unstable. Steel began wondering what he did to deserve this.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Zweihander steadied himself while the fire escape shook, and began dislodging itself from the building. Glancing up at the askew stairs, he made the second snap decision in less than five minutes:

He was going to run for it.

Limping along with a pony still in tow, Zweihander charged at the staircase. Rapidly ascending the fire escape, he raced against time itself. If he didn't make it to the roof, the fall would kill him, or the unicorn hunting him no doubt would. Managing to make his way all the way up, he gave a sigh of relief.

Almost immediately, the escape began to fall away. Looking around in a panic, he looked at the widening gap. There was no way he could jump it with an injured leg and an injured wing. Glancing down at his unwilling companion, he made a decision. Grabbing the unicorn by his hackles and back, he tossed the unicorn with all his might to the roof.

Glancing back at the fire escape, he held on to a railing. There was a slight chance he could survive; without the weight of the unicorn, he had as much freedom of movement as possible. As the ground rose to meet him, he closed his eyes. He would know if he survived or not, no need to see the instrument of his injury.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:29 pm

Blinked as she watched the griffon start to fall, as he tossed the pony aside she let her eyebrows raise then promptly wrapped the strange griffon in her telekinesis slowing. She let him 'sink' as the fire escape fell away crashing onto the ground with earth shaking loudness.

"You know... I didn't give you a chance to live to have you commit suicide during a foal-napping." She spoke returning to her normal serious tone. Once she had carefully set him down, she re-picked up her weapon and pointed it at him making sure he was facing her so he could see her.

"Now look what you've done, how on earth am I supposed to protect the stallion if you left him on a roof..."
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Steel felt the griffon grab his hackle. "Oh no..." he said, as he was tossed on to the roof. His hooves recieved the brunt of the impact, but he rolled in hopes of minimizing damage to himself. However, his roll turned into more of an uncontrolled spiral. He bruised himself fairly bad. He looked over the edge to see what became of the griffon, a bit saddened that he might be dead. However, as soon as he looked over, he saw the magical glow envelop the griffon, and knew he was fine. He listened to the conversation, and it sounded like she was expecting a response, or some reaction. Steel spoke up. "He's mute. He can't talk." said Steel, hoping to diffuse the situation just a bit.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Zweihander took a second to get back on his feet. Shaking his head groggily, he looked at his "savior" who was pointing a...viola in his general direction. He furrowed his brow, slightly confused. She also appeared to be talking to him, lovely.

"You know... I didn't give you a chance to live to have you commit suicide during a foal-napping."

So it was this mare who saved him. And, apparently, the one who wounded him. Even more confusing. Scratching the back of his head in confusion, he listened to her talk a bit more.

"Now look what you've done, how on earth am I supposed to protect the stallion if you left him on a roof..."

Well, it looked like the stallion was sa-

"He's mute. He can't talk."

Speak of the demons of Tartarus, and they shall come forth. Attempting to walk forwards to the mare, Zweihander forgot one thing; his leg was useless and in pain. Putting his weight on it caused him to fall over on his side, the severe magical burns aching with fiery pain. Gasping for breath, he also fell on his left wing, which also had severe burns and a hole in it.

This was not Zweihanders day.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:42 pm

"Alright stallion, I need your help. So, come on down." She spoke... well shouted simply, using her hoof to motion for him to come to her. Her glace turned to the crazy bird laying on the ground.

"I'd give you another potion but you ran away with my stud, in turn I left the case to my weapon up stares. Along with all of my supplies I might ad."
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:52 pm

Steel looked around the roof. There was absolutely nothing. "Theres nothing up here!" he shouted, not seeing a way down. The fire escape had foolishly been the only way to the roof. With that gone, he had no way down. "What do you want me to do? Jump down?!" he shouted with a chuckle. He couldn't survive a fall that far. And he doubted that he magic could support both he and the griffons weight.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:04 pm

Just stared at him for a few second. Long enough for his chuckle to end her facial expression not changeing from it normal serious demeanor.

"Yes!" Was all she could shout, why wasn't he already jumping is it that complicated?
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:10 pm

She seemed serious. That wasn't good. "What do you mean jump? I don't think that's safe." he said uncertain. She had just caught a griffon, sure, but that didn't mean it was just that easy. Besides the griffon hadn't been falling that far..."Are you sure you can catch me?" he asked, skeptical of her ability. She must have pretty good magical training. He probably couldn't stop a griffon fall without some major strain on his part.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:14 pm

"I was in the military for four years, as a unicorn it was one of my goals to catch my allies if they were falling. Yes... I can catch you." She shout his a hint of a huff. "Why aren't you down here yet!?" She stomped her hoof, making her metal horseshoe clack against the street.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Steel sighed. She could hide her emotions and her voice all she wants, he can tell when a mare is annoyed. He looked down from the roof, and backed up. Well, heres hoping my brains dont hit the concrete. he thougt. Right before he began his run, he decided he'd pretend to be diving into a pool. He began running, and as he jumped off performed a swan dive.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:20 pm

Zweihander crawled to the nearby wall, and put his back on it. This was less painful on his wing and leg. Getting a flashcard out, he kept it secure in his claw. Hopefully the mare was the negotiable type. And not the killing in cold blood type; that would be inconvenient.

Glancing up at the loud conversation between the two, Zweihander was unconcerned with their petty argument, what was more concerning was the reopened wounds. Putting a claw to his leg, it came up red.

Oh my.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:32 pm

Like she had promise she'd catch him, her horn lite up as she watched him fall, only actually slowing his decent just second before he hit the ground. Not saying that the plummet was going to take very long, but when his front hooves could feel the concrete before he felt the counter pull, well, that was close. She then turned her gaze away from him, to look at her bleeding out foe this is turn caused her to abruptly let out of the stallion crashing him to crash harmlessly into the ground.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Steel felt himself decelerate and slowly have his fore hooves touch the ground. He breathed a sigh of relief, until he felt the magic encasing him suddenly leave, and having him crash to the ground. "Hey what was tha-" but stopped as he saw Zwei on the ground, blood pouring out of him. "Uh oh....." he said plainly, hoping the mare could save him. He'd help out if he could.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Zweihander was feeling weak. Watching the two ponies stare at him, he feebly held out a claw to keep them away. Dropping the bloodsoaked flashcard to the ground, he tried to get away by sliding himself down the street. Heh, it was funny; the street seemed to spin in front of his eyes...

Collapsing to his side, he slowly began to close his eyes.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 am

"Give me a hoof will you, hopefully before our friend here dies?" she spoke turning back to him only for a second, before wrapping his front claws and upper half with her magic, she then pulled that part onto her back, grunting with the weight of the massive beast. Her hoof stepped on one of the flash card causing it to be crushed under their shifting weight. She was never going to get all of the blood off of her horseshoes.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:53 am

Steel looked to the mare. "I-I don't know what to do...My magic still isn't working.." he said a bit worried. He stll didn't have the majority of his magic left. He looked at the griffon, and saw she encapsulated his front body with magic. Steel got under his back end, and lifted him up, straining quite a bit from the weight. Had he been an earth pony the task may have been easier. He felt blood coming down his leg. "I think that magic's needed back here too...He's bleeding pretty bad." he said with concern.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:58 am

"Good then I have an idea." She gave him a flat look before looking up at the massive beast. She then illuminated his form with magic taking some of the weight off, so much so to the point of straining. Leaving the stallion to do the walking and carrying what she could not. In her magical grip he would be lighter to the stallion who had to deal with all of the floopy, bloody, feathery-ness. "But at least now you know how i felt when carrying you here. If I keep hulling you boys around I'm going to burn out my magic and then collapse from exhustion." She stated with her usual flatness before urging him to walk.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Steel Strike Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:03 am

Steel felt the griffon become lighter, but still bleeding profusely. He realized without the magic to keep him lighter they wouldnt be able to carry him. He began following Bow, who was going pretty fast. Steel didn't blame her. He didn't have much love for the griffon, but he felt enough not to let him die. He hoped that they would make it to the apartment in time, to save the half bird.
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am

Zweihander held a claw out to the...noise making shape? It was so hard to make out... Breathing in, he gazed in wonder at the glow that surrounded him. The noise making shape was making the glow....

Zweihander began to breathe more shallowly, and his pulse began to slow.

So...tired...Klara, are you waiting...

Zweihander closed his eyes.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Bow Strings Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:18 am

When on a flat surface she trotted backwards easily. Going up the stairs on the other hoof had been hell. was absolutely flawless and she didn't almost fall three times at all. Eventually taking them into the carpeted hallway where it turned her into a silhouette thanks to the haunting candle light from their apartment.

It didn't take long once they had actually gotten him someplace where they could lay him. She had a third (And last) healing potion along with some torn drapes which made perfect (Not really) bandages. Needless to say there would only be a few blood stains upon her bed. Once they had managed to get him helped she shooed steel out of the room and close the door shut behind her.

"I NEVER though I would actually help a griffon." She said her eye going wide as she ran her semi-blood stained hoof through her now not straight hair.
Bow Strings
Bow Strings

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next