MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated)

3 posters

Go down

Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated) Empty Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sassaflash Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Oct 21, Year 4

It was like any other day in the life of Megabyte; rummaging through trash cans and piles of junk to find bits of metal or other various scraps to build whatever it was that popped into her head. She paused in her search as a fallen sign caught her eye, fixing her glasses and gaining a devilish grin across her muzzle upon reading the name "Kitchen Emporium". Jackpot! She thought to herself, there was no doubt there would be something sharp inside that had been missed by the griffon occupiers.

The pegasus let small giggles escape her as she trotted into the slightly ruined shop, quickly starting to move planks of wood about, moving over parts that would be useful later but would take up too much space in her bags for the current trip. Her eyes sparkled once she came up to what could only be described as her dream, a utensil supply box broken and spilling its contents of damaged butter knives. They were bent and dull, but she could fix that easily.

After a few moments of picking out the best from the selection, she innocently left the rundown shop to get back to her workshop, well aware that a saddlebag full of knives, springs, screws and other pieces of metal and wood wouldn't look the best for her image in the eyes of a guard. She tried her best to keep a straight face while slowly moving down the streets, humming the same tune as always.

Last edited by Megabyte Stream on Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated)

Post by SangWing Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 am

All it took was the small vision of the pony's coat as she moved into the house. It was enough for SangWing's interest to be bought. But then again, he was interested in any pony that thought they were capable of hiding weapons from him. He smirked as he took a few steps around the building, and started to silently flap his wings to keep himself in the air. Once the mare left the building, that was his turn to strike.

SangWing tried to remain quiet as he moved behind Megabyte, but once he reached within a few feet of her, he moved towards her. SangWing let out a screech and then attempted to place his left foreleg and both of his hind legs onto the pony, so that he could pin her to the ground. Whether it worked or not, he would yell out, and try to bite her backpack strap to rip it.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Catch me if you can! [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sassaflash Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:21 am

Megabyte continued humming her tune with the innocent look on her face, thinking it was working like it had so many times before while blissfully unaware of the griffon tailing her closely. The mare froze in place as the all too familiar sound of a griffon's screeching pierced her ears, turning around just in time to to see her attacked before she was taken down to the ground and unable to move.

"H-hey! What's the big deal?! I'm not doing anything!" She yelled at the griffon as her surprise overtook her rational thinking. After a few moments, she stopped her struggles and already began to formulate her escape plan. "I'm sorry, what I meant to say is... Did I do something wrong, officer?" She asked, placing her innocent eyes back on the griffon, keeping the look even as her saddlebag's strap was broken and the griffon's goal was clear.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 am

SangWing moved his paws and claw off of her before attempting to push her away from him so that he could inspect the contents of her backpack. "Well what do we have here?" He asked, a smirk on his face as he placed his hind foot onto the backpack. "Bent knives, that are easily made into weapons to combat the griffins. Tell me, did you think you were able to hide from us? I am always lurking Canterlot, looking for scum like you that try to ruin the griffin's plans."

SangWing took a few steps towards her, if she didn't try to run by then. "Don't even try to run, I will catch up to you, and break one more bone then I plan to. You, me, right here. I'll teach you to plan against the griffins." SangWing paused for a moment, before he flew forward, extending his newly healed wings in anger while he rushed. He attempted to tackle her, wanting to use all of his force to send her flying.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:48 am

Megabyte rolled on the pavement a little bit once she was pushed aside by Sangwing, quickly climbing back up onto her hooves once she came to a stop. She lowered her head slightly in a defensive stance, knowing she'd never back able to take a griffon in a fight of pure force. "Who's to say I'm going to use them for weapons? They're butter knives and I simply like tinkering with things." She replied, trying to convince the griffon the lie was true, despite knowing it wouldn't ever work.

The mare eyed her foe carefully, stretching out her wings and quickly taking to the air to avoid the attack, getting out of the way just before the two impacted. She swooped down and snatched her bags from the ground with her mouth, fumbling with the bag's hidden pouch while flying away from Sang. After a few moments, she held a wooden handle in her hooves, leaving its use unknown for the moment as she simply let the bags drop to the ground.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:55 am

SangWing skidded to a stop after his tackle missed his target, and he immediately stretched his wings before he flew into the air. He flew after the pegasus, rage and a blood thirsty look in his eyes. He wanted to take out this mare, he knew that she was going to use those knives for weapon purposes. You couldn't trust any pony in Manehatten with a weapon. Every pony had grudges, and every pony was untrustworthy. It was a shame that it wasn't curfew, because he couldn't kill his mare. He could only break most of her bones, which was a shame.

SangWing beat his powerful wings, and was slowly gaining on the pegasus. Eventually he would try and bite down on her flank, and if he managed to, he would sink his beak into the flesh, aiming to break the skin and start bleeding. If he missed, he would attempt to grab her with his eagle claws.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:10 am

Megabyte checked over her shoulder every so often to keep an eye on the griffon and see how fast he was gaining on her. She increased her speed just enough to avoid the snapping beak. Not this time, buddy She thought to herself, quickly gaining altitude and turning back the way she came from above SangWing, holding the wooden handle in her hooves towards him.

"I didn't want to use this, but I guess you made me." She said, pressing the button on the handle and causing a knife blade to spring into place from its resting place. She jabbed the surprise weapon at the griffon's back, aiming to cause enough damage to at least slow down the creature and give herself a better chance if she managed to land the strike with the small weapon.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:26 am

SangWing didn't know how, but he noticed that the spoon the mare was now holding had managed to turn into a knife... somehow. He moved out of the way of the knife, stopping his flying so that the knife would be away from him. Since the both of them were flying in the same direction, if he were to stop, the knife hit would miss and she would be stabbing the air. He smirked, but kept in mind that such a weapon was capable of eliminating him. After all, if he learned anything from his fight with the zebra, it was that he couldn't underestimate ponies. He lost a fight, due to a damn unicorn.

SangWing began to fly once more, as he gained distance on her. He wished that he had some kind of weapon that he could use, but since he was a close combat fighter, this was not the case. He had to attack, and be careful. That knife could kill him. Or, he could chase her around the city until she was tired. His lungs were bigger, his heart was stronger, and he was more fit and trained than she was. He could chase her until night time, as long as he got to break a few of her bones.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:01 am

Megabyte didn't let the miss bother her too much and simply focused on her measures to run away from SangWing and save herself, making sure to turn as sharply whenever she could. She kept the knife in her hoof, knowing all to well that it was the only thing keeping the predator from outright smashing her to pieces. Her only option was to run, or in this case fly, away from the griffon, turning her head back to look at him again.

She suddenly started a nosedive down towards the ground in hopes of avoiding any attacks from her pursuer who was quickly catching up to her. Staying low to the ground, her wingtips barely avoided missing the pavement. The mare's eyes continued to dart about to take in every detail of her surroundings, an escape route already formulating in her mind in case things got hairy.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:26 am

SangWing smirked when Megabyte moved down towards the ground and he initiated a nose dive as well. He was blood thirsty, desperate to catch his prey. Megabyte made a bad move by moving towards the ground, because now SangWing had the higher ground. He flew above her and remained a few feet away from her, and made a few movements towards her in order to fake her out, before he would finally try and tackle her.

SangWing attempted to tackle her to the ground and push her head onto the dirt, so that she was unable to use the knife spoon on him. If he managed to do this, he would bash her head against the ground, and try to wrench the knife out of her grasp. If he failed, he would continue to fly nearby her, waiting to try and tackle her again.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:32 pm

Megabyte swore to herself once she realized the mistake she had made in going low, watching helplessly as the griffon sped towards her. She quickly fumbled to get her knife's blade put back into its handle, amazed she didn't hurt herself while doing so. Seconds before impact, she threw the knife away as far as she could to keep it away from SangWing just hoping it would end up someplace it would be hard for him to find.

Just as the knife left her hoof, Megabyte as taken to the ground by the much more powerful griffon, wincing as the pavement ground against her side. She managed to stay conscious even as her head had been bashed into the hard ground, dazed and unable to think clearly for the moment nonetheless.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:23 am

((Oya, chaps. Mind if I stick my oar in here? Or are things between sir and madam only?))
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Soldier/cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:36 pm

((Join on in! The more the merrier! ^^))
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:51 pm

Sten was loitering, as he did, when a griffon and a pegasus ploughed into the cobbles beside him. Now, he wasn't usually an impulsive griffon, but some things demand reaction. He leapt forward to restrain the pony, putting his foreclaws on his (pardon me, her) shoulders. Then, noticing the glint in the griffon's eye, he dragged her forwards, claws still clamped around her front legs, just to keep her out of his grasp. He had nothing against this griffon (whoever he was), but corpses tended not to answer questions.

Last edited by Sten Softclaw on Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Megabyte couldn't do much more than drearily watch what was going on around her as she tried to re-collect her thoughts after the blow to her head. There was a new figure with her, too blurry to see with her glasses knocked out of their position on her face. She simply closed her eyes and feigned unconsciousness in hopes of it calming down SangWing in any way. Thank you...whoever you are... She thought to herself while being helped out of her position by Sten.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:42 am

((Interesting turn of events.))

SangWing growled at the audacity of the griffin in front of him as he was pulled away from his prey. He was about to bite into her neck, and incapacitate her so that he could have his meal. However, this was not the case. Irritated, SangWing immediately threw a punch at the griffin. "Don't get in the way of my dinner!" He yelled out at the griffin, as he intended to throw a few more punches to move the griffin away. He would then step on Megabyte's leg, to make sure she wasn't going anywhere.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:11 am

Sten leaped back to avoid SangWing's swipes, tho' he was held back by the claw on her leg. He moved his claws up to cover her head.
"You can't just eat her!" he shouted, still doing his best to haul her backwards. "What's she do to deserve it?"
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:22 pm

Mega flinched slightly after hearing what SangWing had planned to do with her, keeping up her unconscious charade as best she could while listening to the two griffons arguing amongst each other. She was preparing herself to get up and run if the opportunity ever showed its self, Sang's leg keeping her own pressed onto the pavement stopping any hopes of that plan coming to fruition any time soon.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:36 pm

SangWing looked around and noticed that the previous items Megabyte had stolen were now nowhere to be seen. Annoyed, he pointed a claw at the mare. "She has been stealing from the Griffin Headquarters! She is a thief that deserves to be decapitated!" He yelled, before he spread his wings and stepped up to Sten. "Move... we will take her for questioning."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:52 pm

Sten nodded his head.
"Stealing? Well why didn't you say so?"
He hauled the mare on to her feet, one claw on the back of her neck. He nodded down the street, towards the HQ.
"Best to deal with these things through the proper channels, eh?"
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Mega's eyes shot open when she was accused of stealing from the Griffon Headquarters. She did her best to keep her composure as to not make things worse with any hostile body language. "I've done nothing of the sort! I just look around the streets for scrap." She replied, eyes narrowing a bit as she felt her anger slowly growing from her previous savoir turned arresting officer. "This...idiot here is just trying to get me arrested because I'm not a griffon!"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:09 pm

SangWing's eyes narrowed and he lashed out towards Mega, before stopping once he was an inch away from her. Mega was able to smell the pony flesh on his breath, as he glared into her eyes. "Call me an idiot again." He said, as he attempted to grab onto her arm and twist it behind her, a few inches short of breaking it. "Sten, give me a few minutes with this cur, I'll make her silent." He said, as he looked into the nearby forest.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 pm

"I would hand her over," said Sten, shrugging, "but she's a suspect now. Gotta take her back for interrogation, en't I?"
Playing lawful banal might not play out well against this psychopathic hulk, though, so with that in mind, he added, "Of course, once she's been through questioning, she's all yours."
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:20 pm

Mega winced as her foreleg was twisted into the dangerously uncomfortable position by Sang, starting to feel very glad that Sten was with her again. She lowered her head slightly to indicate she had given up and that the two could take her away to be questioned. She carefully scanned the area around them for any escape routes that might show themselves to her. Eyes locking onto a perfect place, she simply waited for Sang to let go of her leg so she could be led along by Sten.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:41 pm

SangWing started to push Mega in the direction of the Griffin Headquarters, while his claw remained wrapped around her hoof, not wanting to let this mare go. He knew the moment he did, she would try to escape. He had a sudden idea, and he attempted to punch Mega in the back of the neck to knock her out. If she moved or Sten stopped him, then he would just keep moving along with her.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:45 pm

Sten walked with Sang, just in case he tried anything.
Which he promptly did, swinging a fist at the back of the mares head. Sten pulled her aside roughly out of the way.
"Easy, lad," he said, calmly as he could. "Almost did her an injury."
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

Mega didn't see the attack coming towards her while walking along. Only when she was yanked to the side by Sten did she notice something was happening, grinning as the action caused her leg to slip out of Sang's grasp. With a quick twist of her body, the mare was also out of the more calm griffon's grip.

"See you later boys." She said with a slightly taunting chuckle while spreading her wings and quickly taking off back the way she came. Knowing just where she had dropped her damaged bags off during the initial conflict with Sang, she flew with perfect precision. She had the perfect item hidden inside.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:01 pm

SangWing was pulled away from the mare and his red eyes flashed in anger as he looked at the mare who started to fly away. Annoyed, he directed one punch towards Sten before he flew after the mare, his eyes glaring at the mare's body as he slowly grew in distance towards her. He was going to take her down, kill her, rip out her throat or watch her beg for mercy. It was going to be delicious. This blood lust kept him going, as he was within inches of grabbing her tail with his beak.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:41 pm

Sten, quite reasonably, fell back. Sang was, after all, a big guy. Mind you, Sten hadn't survived the battle of Bovinedinio by getting knocked on his arse, so he gave chase. If he could pull the mare down before Sang did, she might have a chance. Sang was, after all, the type to disembowell first and then ask questions like "where's the ketchup?".
So he drew up behind Sang, gaining inch by inch, tho' the mare remained out of reach. He'd be the first to admit he was more lion than eagle, but that didn't mean he couldn't try his damnest.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Mega looked over her shoulder as she tried her best to keep out of reach of the two griffons. She flicked her tail to keep it out of the grasp of Sang. Glancing down in the area she had been before, a devious grin appeared on the mare's muzzle as she spotted what she had been looking for: her bag. Without a moment's warning, she suddenly dove down towards the ground while her eyes stayed locked onto the item.

Nearly cheering for herself, Megabyte snatched up her bag and climsily opening it up while she flew along, her speed suffering as she focused on the new subject. "Bingo." She said quietly under her breath as she hid a small item in her hooves, making sure the two griffons couldn't see what she had.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:41 pm

SangWing remained alongside the other griffin as the two of them attempted to capture the mare. When he was about to grip her flank, she dove downward and lost his distance. She was now decently far from him, which made him growl and immediately initiate a dive bomb towards the mare. He didn't care about the weapon she had, he was going to rip it out of her cold and dead hooves.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:20 pm

Sten dived with Sang, hanging back in case something went awry. Oh, lo and behold something did. Something small and metal flashed in her hoof, and a long-buried instinct flared like a blister. Sten braked hard, but of course, the blood-crazed dolt didn't.
"Hang back you moron!" he shouted, in the vague hope something would get through his meaty head.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Mega quickly slowed to a stop once she had her item, turning around to eye the approaching Sang with Sten a short distance behind. The setting sun glinted on the lenses of her glasses as if on cue as she gave the item in her hooves a squick twist. In an instant, the air was filled with a horrid screaching noise toned perfectly to be as painful to griffon ears as possible without adding deafness.

The pegasus said something unaudiable with the sound around to drown it out, slowly flying upwards afterwords to observe the effect her device had.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:34 am

SangWing's eyes widened when he finally realized what was in the pony's hooves. He let out a loud screech as the sounds amplified in his ears. Rage flooded through his body, and he rushed forward to try and tackle the pegasus to the ground. It was blind rage, if he missed, he would be in pain and hitting a tree. If he hit, he planned on breaking Megabyte's wings, if he could get his claws on them.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

Sten flinched and reeled from the noise. He clapped his claws over his ears and swerved aside. He skidded to a halt on a rooftop, letting her fly away and take the vile noise with her. Hopefully, he thought, Sang would follow suit.
It was a shame, therefore, that he didn't.
Balls thought Sten. Well, if she was going to be like that about it, he damn well wouldn't help her.
Well, actually, he would...
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:44 pm

Mega watched the griffons reel from her invention's noise, quickly flapping her wings to gain altitude when a certain griffon managed to focus through the noise. Her hooves just barely moved out of range of Sang, able to feel the wind created by the speeding griffon.

Watching her handiwork for an extra moment, the mare quickly dropped her device to keep it with the two for the lest few seconds of its functionality before flying off towards the residential districts to hide from her foes.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down