MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The adventure starts [open]

2 posters

Go down

The adventure starts [open] Empty The adventure starts [open]

Post by Prism Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:23 am

30th December afternoon

Rose had manage to sneaked her way onto the train it was easy to stay hidden with her size and now she was in the City of Manehattan were everything seamed to be happening.

She once again sneak off the train making sure to have all of her stuff. "Rope, check, map, check, compass, check, binoculars, check, strange glowing liquid, check, hat, check, picture, check and teddy" With that she putted out teddy and gave it a hug before sitting him on her back so he wouldn't fall off. Every adventurer need a companion.

She walked out of the train station onto the streets once there she pulled out the map she had of Manehattan "So were should we go teddy, we got the building with the big pony head on it" She pointed to where it should be "O... looks like the building lost its head" she then went back to the map "Well there's the statue in the water or we could go to the big library, that will have lots of information on adventures" She was talking to her teddy the whole time and looking at the map so wasn't paying any attention to what was going on
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

The adventure starts [open] Empty Re: The adventure starts [open]

Post by Hijinks Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:09 am

'Back in the library again', Hijinks thought. She entered the building, ignoring the other occupants as she made a beeline to one particular section. "B...C... Ah, here we go." She said, picking out a book. She settled down on the floor, next to the bookshelf. "Daring Do and the temple of doooom..." She squeed quietly as she opened the book and began reading.

In truth, she always adored these kinds of books, but there's no way she'd let anypony know she was a nerd. That would be embarrassing!
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:42 am

She looked at her map a bit more and her not knowing much about Manehattan had made up her mind she would go to the library, it looked like it was smaller then the one in Canterlot, but that was mostly destroyed and she hopped this one wouldn't be.

"Ok Teddy, lets go!" she said pulling the map away and setting off at a gallop dodging other in the street and the mess that seam to have been left behind. She soon found that the library was no better off then the one in Canterlot.

She walked up to what was the door and it was mostly gone with the stone work fallen down. "Looks like the Temple of Doom" she said to her Teddy "We will need to keep an eye out for traps or the Temple falling down" She walked in and it looked dark little light was getting in by the widows that were left.

Once her eyes got use to the light levels she could see the the inside was a mess for the most part self's falling over and books everywhere but it looked some were still standing with books on the shelf's. "Best not steps on the cracks, don't want to set of the traps" She said to Teddy once more and started to dodge the cracks as she made her way through the library "What should we be looking for, old blue prints are good or detailed maps!" She said once again out loud to her Teddy.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:00 am

Hijinks looked up from her book at the new filly that came into the library. Then she looked back at the cover of the book. Back to the filly, the book again, filly, book, filly. "D'aww." She muttered quietly with a smug grin. "She's playing dress ups! How adorable!" She placed the book back on the shelf and began approaching the filly.

"Hello! Are you new around here?" She said, directing her introduction at the teddy bear on her back. "My name is Mimi!" She said politely.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:22 am

Rose made a squeak in surprise as she didn't expect anypony else to be in here. She jumped in the air but still made sure when she landed it wasn't on any cracks. Once she landed she turned to look at who had just said hello.

She looked at the other filly that was there in front of her, she looked like she had drawn over herself and had a large bow on her back. She was not sure what to make of this filly "Errmm..." was all she could say to start with as she stared at the other filly

She looked for a few seconds at the drawings before noticing she hadn't said anything "O, I am Rose Venture professional adventurer" she pulled out her makeshift card from one of the pockets "and this is my assistant Teddy."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 am

After Rosie introduced herself, Hijinks looked at Rose with surprise. "Oh, sorry, were you talking? I was busy talking to this fine gentlecolt." She replied, motioning towards Teddy. "Anyways, I am Mimi, professional Me. I'm the best me there ever was." She said, lifting a hoof to her chest. 

"And this..." She said, raising her right hoof to show Rosie. "Is Zappy!" She said, showing her the joy-buzzer strapped to the hoof. Leaning in closer to Rosie's ear, out of Zappy's hearing range, she whispered, "Don't speak to him though. He gets... excited." She said with a wink.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Rose turned her head a little confused about everything with everything that is happening then gave Mimi a smile "Your funny, you want to join us. We come here to look for information so can go on a adventure as don't know much and you should always do your research" Her eyes open wide.

"O, you must know this place well if your here, were can we find out were they hide the dungeons and temples has to be books some were?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 am

Hijinks blinked at the filly. Translating begin... translation complete. "Oh. Nah, I'm new here... sorta. It's a big place though, one time I got lost and found myself in a broom cupboard." Hijinks stared into space for a few seconds. "good times..." 

She snapped back to reality, "Oh, but I... uh... what were we talking bout again?" She scratched her head. "Oh right!" She said, suddenly remembering their earlier conversation. "Let's go on an adventuuuuure!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:37 pm

She smiles it looks like she sound someone that loves adventurer as much as she does "Well that's why I am here to find adventurers, unless you know of unexplored dungeons or temples in this city so we can find some treasurer?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:56 am

Hijinks raises an eyebrow. "You're asking me where the hidden secret stuff is? Cause If I knew where those were, they wouldn't be secret and unexplored." She booped the filly on the nose. "Silly."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:05 pm

Rose looked sad "Ya you right" then she got booped on the nose that made her jump a little. She looked up to Hijinks.

"Well, it looks like we need to uncover these secrets and we are in the best place for it," She reach out and grab Hijinks foreleg and started to pull her "To the City archcaves!" She said heading to a sign that was hanging from the ceiling by a signal chain, it read 'archives'

"O, don't step on the cracks or you set off the traps" she said with a bit of a giggle as she made sure not to step on any of the cracks on the floor.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:43 am

"To adventuuuure!" Hijinks giggled as the filly grabbed her hoof and pulled her along. She made extra sure to step on all the cracks she could. What? She wanted to see if this place had any hidden whirling blades of death. So awesome.

Reaching the archives, Hijinks noted the shelves were filled with old books and scrolls. "Ugh, I hate homework. How about you do all the research, and I hang out with Teddy."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 pm

Rose looked back a little sad "But..but Teddy always helps me with the research hes my assistant and you can have fun with out a little work, at lest that's what my mum always says" She was not sure what to do Teddy was her's and always helped her and she needed his help he would always spot things she missed.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:35 am

Hijinks groaned as she saw Rosie getting all mopey. "Come on, don't get all teary-eyed on me now. I thought you were cool!" She shook her head and looked at the filly. "You need to work on your awesome." She concluded.

She walked past the filly and began looking through the scrolls. She only picked out the most interesting looking papers, the rest got discarded on the ground. "Oh boy. So much fun." She said sarcastically.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:26 am

Rose also remembered being told that she had to share her things with other as well "Well he can help both of us." She said as she placed Teddy in the middle.

She could tell the other pony wasn't liking this but she like finding old books and plans its what Daring Do had to do before she could go on an adventure "Look for the once with the oldest dates" as she started to dig into the shelf's throwing out once that clearly showed to be new. She started to climb a little bit higher up the shelf's. She could see some old and dusty looking once at the top so she made her way to them. The shelf's creaked a little but didn't move.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:34 am

Hijinks looked over at Rosie and noticed she was climbing up on the shelves themselves! Two can play at that game! Hijinks began climbing up the bookcase, randomly pulling out books along the way. "Boring... Boring... Boring..." She chucked each book down to the ground as she went. She didn't pay any heed to the slight creaking that emanated from the shelves.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:18 pm

Rose got to the top of the bookshelf and here she found something it looked old and like it hadn't been opened in years this must have some good places to go on adventurer. "I found one Mimi!" She called down to her friend who was slowly making her way to the top.

"This book should have lots of..." The bookshelf made a load cracking noise and the started to move forward "O no, not again." Rose knew it was going to be heading to the floor
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:31 am

Hijinks gasped as she realized the bookcase was lurching forward. "It's a trap!" She yelled out. Looking around for an escape, she noticed the bookcase that was opposite the current bookcase. She made a daring leap from the shelf. Time seemed to slow down as she sailed through the air. "Nuuuuuuuuuuu!" She cried, which is always something you do when you do a daring leap in slow-motion. 

She wasn't going to make it! She wasn't going to make it! She might possibly made it! She made it! Hijinks gave a cheer as she safely landed on the next bookcase. However her victory was cut short as she noticed that this bookcase was a bit unstable too... Well, Hijinks always did wanted to play dominoes on a larger scale.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Rose looked to see if she could jump but it was too far and she was closer to the top so she would get to the top and ride it down she looked over to Hijinks who looked like she was moving in show motion as she jumped to the other side.

Rose made it to the top and held on as it started to full, the bookcase Hijinks landed on wobbled but almost looked like it was going to stay standing then, 'CRASH' the bookcase Rose was riding down hit Hijinks bookcase they had end up next to each other "Hi" Rose waved at Hijinks.

Then Hijinks book self started to tip over sending books to the floor, it looked like it was about it become very mess in the library.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:32 am

CRASH! Hijinks looked over at Rosie who was currently bookshelf surfing. "So good of you to... drop in! Aheheheheheh." She didn't care if it didn't technically make sense in context! It's a rare opportunity to use these famous puns, so you may as well accept them!

Hijinks didn't get much time to celebrate her 'victory' as her bookshelf was now currently toppling over... Into the next bookcase. CRASH! The bookshelf smashed into the next one over, and set that one off balance. You know what's gonna happen now. "I always wanted to do something like this, but who'd knew it would be a happy accident?" Ahhh, happy accidents... gotta love em.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:12 pm

Rose stayed standing on her bookcase till it hit the floor then she was knocked over. The noise of a number of other bookcase being knocked over could be heard echoing around the library. A lot of dust was also throw up in the into the air making it look and feel thick.

Rose gave a cough as she slowly got up trying to look around through the dust "Mimi you still there?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:12 am

Hijinks' bookcase landed with a loud crash. Hearing Rosie somewhere in the dust, she gave a few coughs in reply. "No!" She called back, snickering at her answer. "Seriously though, we should do that again!" She started to make her way over the bookcases towards Rosie Cheeks' last known location.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 am

Rose let out a little giggle then cough again. "It was fun, wasn't it Teddy" She looked around to were she would have Teddy sitting on her back, but he wasn't there.

A moment of shock come over Roses face when she remembered that she had put him down it was on the table. The table that was now under the bookshelf. She shouted into the bookcase "Teddy!... Speak to me can you hear me!" she then pushed her ear to see if she could hear him
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 am

The thick cloud of dust finally settled enough for Hijinks to see what was going on. Rose was panicking. Teddy was most likely dead. And... Hijinks heard a soft thud behind her. Yep, and the librarian was out cold. It was beautiful... except for the loss of teddy, of course. That was horrible and yadda yadda.

Walking over to Rosie, Hijinks gave her a light poke. "Rosie... you a'ight there?" Asking silly questions is funny.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:30 pm

She looked up at Hijinks with tears starting to come to her eyes "Teddy's under there, we have to save him as no adventurer leaves a pony behind!"

She looked down at the bookcase, there was no way she was going to get through the wood it was just too hard "We have to find away to get under it" She wiped her face, she had to stay strong for Teddy.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:19 pm

Hijinks regarded the teary-eyed Rosie with a casual smile. "I'm sure Teddy is fine! He's probably having the time of his life right now!"

She looked down at the wood surface she was standing on. "Hmm, why go around things... when you can go through em?" She rummaged through her satchel and pulled out a small red pouch. "Do you think this will make a big enough boom to get through?" She gave the wood a few solid taps with her hoof to see how thick it was. Might need more...
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:06 pm

Rose wipe her eyes to remove the tears and gave a sniff, "Well I have this stuff" she pulls out a bottle out of her bag. It is glowing bright green and lights the area. "I got this on my last adventure from an old shop, don't know what it does. You think it will help" She said sniffing.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:38 am

"Perfect!" Hijinks swiped the vial from Rosie's hooves and dumped all of the contents onto the bookshelf. Hijinks stood back and watched with anticipation.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:07 am

Rose jumped back as well when the vial was taken as she didn't know what it would do as well. The glowing liquid come out of the vial and as it hit the wood it started to run down as the bookshelf wasn't flat on the floor.

The liquid just sat there on the wood and it seam to start to thicken up. Rose wanting to find out what it was doing gave it a poke with her hoof and soon found that it was sticky and pulled her hoof away but it was still stuck "ARRRR! GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!" She screamed shaking her hoof and the green goo not coming off.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:42 am

Hijinks giggled at the scene at Rose's expense. She decided to help her, just in case it was some sort of super strong, fast setting glue. Hijinks moved behind Rose and bit down on her tail. And she began to pull with all her filly might.

"or tail tashtes nishe!" She mentioned, her mouth full of tail.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun May 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Rose let out a small yip as Hijinks started to pull her tail, but with both of the filly's pulling what ever hold the glop had on her hoof was broken and both of the filly's went off the book shelve and ended up in a pile on the floor.

There was the start of a bubbling noise coming from the top were the liquid was. Rose was fine as she had a soft landing and that soft landing was on top of Hijinks.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:25 pm

Hijinks groaned as she hit the floor. She noticed that there was a heavy lump on her. "Hey, Rosie, I'm sure I make a great couch but can you get off?" She said, trying to lift Rose off her at the same time.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:32 pm

"No the best one you are all lumpy" She said as she started to get off of Hijinks. The liquid bubbled away and melted a hole into the showing the crushed desks that was under it.

"We should see if that worked so we can save Teddy, as she started to climb back onto the bookshelf.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:39 pm

Hijinks stuck her tongue out at Rose as she turned her back.

Nonetheless, Hijinks climbed up on the bookshelf with Rose and checked the neat hole that the bubbly potion made. "Cool! Let's hope your hoof doesn't do the same, that would be unpleasant." She intentionally said that just to spook Rose.

That'll teach her to call me lumpy! she thought.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:49 pm

She had forgotten that she got some on her hoof and when she looked at it there was green covering it. She let out a load yeep and started to shake her hoof "ARR... I don't want to melt" there was not much she could do as she didn't want to touch it more and it seam to have hardened.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:58 pm

Hijinks regretted her decision. "Don't worry, Rosie! I always keep water on me in case of emergencies!" Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a small water bottle. Ripping the lid off, she proceeded to splash the water on Rosie. Unfortunately, Hijinks forgot what she was doing and most of the water was aimed at Rosie's face.

"Oh... oops?" She offered sheepishly.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:05 am

Rose started to cough and sputter as the water was poured onto her. The liquid soon come off but that didn't stop Hijinks adding more.

Once she had stopped rose was very much a wet filly. Well at lest the front part was. She wiped as much water off as she could with her hoof and then looked down at it to make sure all the green stuff was gone. Then see looked over at the hole to see if she could spot Teddy.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Hijinks took much pleasure in 'saving' Rosie. After the 'rescue', Hijinks joined Rose with peering into the random hole they made in the bookshelf. "ooh, an egghead's guide to camping!" She exclaimed, reaching into the hole and pulling out a random book with that very title on the cover. As she removed the book, One of Teddy's legs could be seen poking out from under the books and scrolls.

"mmm, s'mores..."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Rose looked into the the hole when Hijinks moved the book. She wasn't going to be able to get to him so she carefully climbed down into the hole.

It was dark down there very hard to see to much so he focused and had to focuses hard but she managed to get a small light to come from her horn and able to move the items that was on Teddy out of the way. He was very dirty and had a rip in him but she was happy to have her friend once again and gave him a big hug.

"Got him!" She called out of the hole
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:10 pm

"Bonza" Hijinks replied. "Now, let's make like a banana and split before the librarian wakes up and yells at us for things that are not our fault."
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:52 am

Rose got out of the hole with Teddy on her back. She looks around at the devastation that had happened to the Library "O Dear they will not be very happy, not happy at all" she then turned and looked at Hijinks "We best find somewhere to hide!" she said as she started to scramble off the book shelf.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:25 am

Hijinks reached into her bag and pulled out a banana. "Here, take this!" She said, tossing the banana to Rose. "To adventure!" She exclaimed, running towards the exit of the library. "Come on, Rosie!" She yelled back at Rose, motioning her to follow as she did so.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:35 am

Rose had just got onto the floor when a banana hit her in the face. She quickly picked it up, but before she could ask what it was for Hijinks had ran off calling for Rose to follow. She quickly followed question what the banana was for. She have to ask when she had a moment.

She then followed Hijinks to the library entrance, when she got there she asked "Err, what's the banana for and does it have to do with were we are going?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:41 am

"It's food, durr," Hijinks replied. "And we are gonna go to the park for a picnic cause I always wanted a picnic and now you and Teddy are here so that's great!" 

Hijinks looked left and right before grabbing Rosie and pulling her in the direction of where the park was. "To adventure!"
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:32 am

Summary

Characters: Hijinks, Rose Venture

Summary: Rose Venture arrives in Manehatten and meets Hijinks. Together they completely wreck a library and good times were had. Now the two are off to an adventure in the park.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down