MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trespassing?

4 posters

Go down

Trespassing? Empty Trespassing?

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:29 am

December 17th - Midnight

Shady swiftly rushed through the dark streets of the city to give in the report she needed to do nightly. Keeping to the darker backstreets and alleyways to blend into the shadows and stay out of the watching eye of any ponies who may be around her. Her hooves made soft sounds against the pavement as the dark mare picked up her pace further, expression remaining as its usual neutral frown.

Slowing her pace to a slower canter, then a complete stop, Shady stared out of her current alleyway. Once assured no enemies would be able to see her, the bat mare moved out of the darkness and up to one of the entrances of the griffon headquarters, slipping herself inside.

She sighed softly once inside and safe from getting her cover blown. Without a word, the mare cantered deeper into the building, making her way towards the living quarters to wind herself down after being outside without her armor or sword.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffons
Profession: Spy

Back to top Go down

Trespassing? Empty Re: Trespassing?

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:49 am

Another set of orders, another change of command. It seemed like every time Freyia was about to earn some respect from her fellow soldiers, she would be moved, and another round of disrespect and crap duties would start over. She mumbled a curse as she entered the headquarters. They booked her one of the last flights from Las Pegasus and now she was to try and find someone to report in at midnight. Yeah, definitely more of the same crap.

The pegasus made her way through the halls, her full armor dawned as was custom when checking into a new station. One small bag slung on her back, bouncing gently with each step. She was in no hurry, deciding that while most are asleep and those that aren't are probably skimping out on their duties, she would take stock of her new environment. The building was fairly standard, and the few griffons she did see, she made sure to avoid, always checking for her identification papers that told them she was part of the rank and file.

It was at the time she was about to give up and just take a bunk that she saw a suspicious looking pony walking down another hall. Nothing was said to her about other ponies being at the new command, and this one looked shady at best. She turned quickly to catch up with the trespasser.

"Halt," she said, loud enough for the pony, but soft enough that it would not raise suspicion. If she could catch a trespasser all on her own, it would make one hell of a first impression. "Who are you? Show me your papers." It was standard, at least for her, that enlisted ponies have official papers that say where they belong. If this one would not show her papers, she would show her the but end of her spear.

She moved on hoof to the spear on her back. Any wrong moves and she'd be ready.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet
Alignment: Loyalist
Profession: Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:59 am

Shady slowed her steps to a stop after hearing the voice call out to her. Are these griffons really so stupid, they forget that I'm one of them once my armor is off? She silently thought to herself before turning herself around to face the one who needed her attention.

"What do you w-" She started, pausing her question upon seeing the other pony. She took the chance to size up the white and gold mare in front of her, taking the obvious armor as an answer to one of her new questions. "Name's Shady Silhouette. What's it to you, pegasus?" She took a few steps forward with a serious expression. "If you're calling me out for the reason I think you are, you must be really slow. Though...I haven't seen another pony around here before."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:09 am

Freyia  reached more for the spear and assumed a fighting stance as the shady pony stepped forward. Never breaking eye contact, she sized up her opponent: No visible armor or weapons, no horn, folded wings, skinny --> relies on agility --> use small space against her. The ears proved interesting, as well as the overall face. Fangs could be seen as the pony spoke. A batpony was uncommon but not unknown, having faced many Night Raiders of the Equestrian Military during the war. Perhaps a remnant --> skilled assassin, very accurate, use of poison --> avoid any cut or pierce. There did not seem to be any other ponies, but if this is an infiltration, she is either very dumb or has others around.

"I only asked who you are and for your papers, I will not ask you again," she said firmly, maintaining a professional monotone. "And if you take another step toward me I will be forced to subdue you."
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:18 am

Shady stopped in her place after hearing the words, giving the pegasus much different from herself a soft nod in response. "Alright. They're not on me, but I have them in the locker by my bed." She responded in a rather bemused tone of voice. "Just follow me and I can give you what you want."

She didn't move from her position, keeping her eyes on the spear in the other mare's possession. "Just don't strike. Even without my sword, I can make you regret that choice." She said simply while her eyes shifted onto those of the other mare.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:29 am

Freyia let out a one breath chuckle and smiled at the threat, deciding it best to let that one go. "You're required to have your papers on you at all times. You're..." she paused, she has not checked in, so she doesn't have the authority she needs to arrest her. Her face returns to one of disdain, "Show me where your papers are, but if you make any other move I will be forced to engage you."

The word choice Freyia uses has always been made fun of, even by her good squad. She never says that she can openly kill, or even beat another, choosing instead to say things like engage, fight, or subdue. Much different than even ponies say. If there is one good thing written in Freyia's file, it would be stupidly honorable.

She maintains her stance and her eye contact but shifts so as to allow more movement in case the batpony needed to go past her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:41 am

"Keeping military papers on myself would be a very stupid idea for the mission I just completed." Shady replied simply before turning herself back around to face the direction she was in before. With a flick of her short tail in the direction of the other mare, she began to talk forward and back to her rather small living quarters.

The bat glanced over her shoulder to make sure her fellow armed pony was actually following her. Feeling the odd need to break the silence, she spoke a few monotoned words. "New to the city, I assume?"
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Freyia took a hoof off her spear and followed the pony. Hmm, doesn't need papers on her --> spy for us. This was something Freyia had heard of but never encountered. Mostly being on the front lines of any battle, then in the middle of the barracks cleaning between fights, she never really interacted with other ponies, especially the spy ones. She made a small curse in her mind. Another chance to prove herself blown. Oh well, no harm in answering her questions.

"Yes, I am currently reporting in," her voice was still flat, but dropped the serious feeling behind. Now it just sounded tired. There was still a chance that this was a trap, she didn't know where the batpony was leading her, so an eye remained on her while another on the surroundings.

But, most likely, this is nothing but a bust.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Shady turned her head back around to keep her attention forward, expression still stuck in her perpetual half-frown. "Should have known. Though, I've honestly never met another pony who wasn't my enemy. Only thing that kept me from doing the same thing you did was that armor of yours." She replied in a simple tone of voice.

Stopping in front of a door after a few more moments of walking, the mare brought a hoof up to the handle and swung it open. "In here." The mare moved into the small room that seemed only a touch bigger than a maintenance closet, a bunk bed in one room with two footlockers nearby; one open and empty to signify she was the only one currently staying in the room.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:29 pm

Freyia saw the bunk in the closet and sighed, relaxing her stance almost completely. The room looked all too familiar, but to have two bunks, that was worse. Freyia didn't even think there was enough room for two ponies at the same time in there. The open chest made it clear, this was probably going to be her room too. Making good acquaintances was something Freyia had not been used to in years, but seeing as how this other pony my be her bunk-mate, time to try and damage control.

She waited patiently for a few seconds while the pony looked, then stopped her, "Look, i-its fine, you are obviously an informant or something." She eyed the closet again, "I-I apologize, not used to seeing other ponies part of the military." She looked down another hallway, "I must get going, I need to find the Quartermaster. Probably lounging somewhere," the last part she mumbled under her breath.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 pm

Shady turned around to face her fellow pony, raised brow being the only change in her expression. "...Alright, not sure where the sudden change of heart came from, but it's your choice." She replied simply with no true change of tone in her voice despite her curiosity. Allowing her eyes to slowly scan the new pony for any details that may be important to her later, she spoke two words a little less than rare for her.

"Good luck."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:45 pm

Freyia looked tired, not physically, but mentally. An exhaustion from a decade of mistreatment was present in the way she held herself now. A pure contrast to the confident, strong willed, stance she had a little earlier. A closer look revealed a crest on her flank, right where a cutie mark would be, on her armor. A symbol of the Northr tribes, the only part of her armor that is not standard uniform.

Freyia looked down and nodded at the nice comment, then started her way down the hall. The clang of her armor ringing down the sleepy building.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:38 pm

Shady turned her head to look towards the mare who seemed to be a stark contrast to herself in more ways than just their coloration. She didn't know why, but interest in the other pony seemed to slowly well up in her from somewhere unknown. Curiosity about finally finding someone else who was like her and not ultimately going to be shown the end of her sword?

She took a deep breath and let out a soft sigh after a moment. She accused me of being a dirt-level trespasser, one of those rebel scum... She thought to herself while her eyes remained on the armored pegasus. So why can't I stop feeling strange? She leaned herself against the door frame and slowly closed her eyes in thought.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:53 pm

Freyia stopped at the end of the hallway. She had been wandering for what had to be half an hour with no avail before the encounter. Her patience began to wear thin, and a long travel and an empty stomach sure weren't helping either. She turned back to the pony, who was now relaxing in her door way. I will regret this, she convinced herself as she walked back to the pony.

She gave a firm look at the pony. "You seem to know your way around here..." an awkward pause as she searched for what next to say, "You'd know where I need to be. I'm in need of the quartermaster, to report in and give me my bunk." Her voice remained flat, little emotion or inflection in any of her words. If this pony refused to help, there would be no wasting time.

This was something Freyia hadn't done in a long time, ask for help. But after years with nothing but griffon maltreatment, a pony was a welcome change, and something that she could not stay away from. That, and the oddity that was batponies, something that had intrigued Freyia since she first encountered them.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:03 pm

One of the black mare's red eyes opened up to look at the mare once her voice hit her ears, a fang revealing its self in the corner of her mouth as a faint smirk appeared upon her muzzle. Shady allowed a soft chuckle to escape under her breath as she stood up straight from her more relaxed position.

"The big tough guard who wanted to put me away is asking for help?" She stepped a bit closer to the gold-maned mare as her habits of coaxing information out of enemies began to come back to her once the threat of getting struck by a spear was removed. Stepping around the pegasus and sidling herself up next to her, one more soft chuckle left her. "If you were a griffon, I'd say no right on the spot without question... But seeing another pony who I wouldn't need to kill later on has me feeling a bit more kind..."

"I'll show you where he usually is. But don't get used to receiving favors from me."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:15 pm

Freyia moved her head to follow the pony, unphased by her first comment. The second comment, however, earned a glare from the pegasus. Assassin...It was one thing to be honorless and lie to get information, it's another to take a life in such a cowardly way. Griffons were better than her. At least this is what she believed. "I doubt you could even if you tried, Assassin," at last a name for her knew acquaintance, spoken in a slow, almost disgusted tone. It should have been obvious, but perhaps Freyia just ignored it, hoping that she was just a spy. "You needn't worry, I'll not lower myself to ask help from you again." A sly smile crept on the side of her face. A good insult she thought.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:25 pm

Another soft laugh left Shady upon hearing the words used towards her, keeping her close proximity to the other pony. "Well then, you're a clever one, aren't you?" She asked, keeping her fanged smirk while staring at the grin held by her counterpart.

"I'd bite your tongue if I were you, though. I could just as easily take back what I said and refuse to help you." She replied, slowly moving her muzzle up to the other mare's ear with her grin growing that much more devious. Puffing a soft exhale into the pegasus' ear, she spoke in a whisper. "You'd be very late for your little check-in...and the griffons here in Manehattan are much less forgiving than those you're probably used to..."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:36 pm

"Honestly, I'm a bit sorry that I asked now." She turned her head away from the assassin as she closed in. The exhale twitching her ear and forcing it flat. The threat was quite enough. Freyia scowled and turned, stepping away from the pony and assuming a ready stance. She glared at the her, "Obviously this was a mistake. Please return to your bunk, I'll find it on my own." Freyia looked angry now. This honorless creature insulting and threatening her, it was almost too much to bear. Her hoof twitched in its armor, waiting for an excuse to draw. "Your words are empty and foul, and I will have no more of them." She waited for the assassin to move first.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:51 pm

Shady simply shook her head, taking a step back and returning the glare with narrowed eyes. "Now, now... No need to get testy, miss. I was simply saying that it's not wise to insult those who have agreed to help you." She replied, keeping her tone level despite the anger hovering around her. "And it's not a threat, but a warning. The griffons here, save for a few, really are pretty harsh."

"But...you don't seem to be the kind who likes to be helped out."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:00 pm

"You don't seem to be the kind who likes helping out," Freyia said relaxing a little. "I know how griffons are. I've been in the army long enough, and since I'm not dead, I obviously know what I'm doing." She straightened up, her face changing to caution now. "You needn't 'warn' me," she stared at the assassin. This one is obviously trained in gathering intelligence from others, probably interrogation too --> I best not say too much.

"I apologize for disturbing you," she managed to force out, "I best be on my way." She began to turn away, in the opposite direction of her closet.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:15 pm

One last chuckle left the bat mare, Shady continuing to keep her eyes on the other pony. "Alright then, I'll let you be. Shame...I was looking forward to talking with someone besides a griffon for a change, but oh well." She replied simply, turning towards the open doorway.

Taking a few steps forward, she stopped herself just before entering the room and glanced towards the pegasus one last time. "Good luck on finding the quartermaster...Freyia." A small smirk placed its self upon her muzzle after saying the name she hadn't been told previously. Turning her head back towards the room, she slipped inside without another spoken word.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:25 pm

Two feelings rushed through Freyia as the encounter ended. The first was guilt, having fallen victim to the assassin's silver tongue. Partly because of the appearance of disappointing her, but mostly because she too wished to talk to another who was not a griffon.

The second was surprise.

She turned quickly, but the pony was already out of site, somehow able to hide in that tiny space. How did she know my name? This lead to a feeling of vulnerability, as she did not know the ponies name. A great disadvantage for the next meeting.

Only looking for a moment, she sighed and turned, her head held low and heavy as she prepared to make her way through the silent halls. The complex was large, with many buildings connect to one another. The quartermaster could be anywhere. Turning down the first adjacent hallway, she went out of sight.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:52 am

Shady kicked the door to her room with a soft sigh, shaking her head slightly afterwords. "The mare was something else... Normally I would have made her head roll if she was any old pony out on the streets..." She said to herself, moving over to her bed and laying down on her side. "The first pony I meet who I won't have to leave as a body at some point..."

Closing her eyes in an attempt to relax, she suddenly sat back up upon realizing her mistake. "I was so distracted by that mare I forgot that I need to write that report of my mission." She groaned, returning to her hooves and moving to her footlocker to get what she needed.

((The following is written with permission from Freyia.))

Freyia eventually managed to find her way to the door of the quartermaster's office, knocking a few times before opening the door. Closing the door behind her after moving inside, she eyed the griffon sitting behind the desk at the back of the small room.

"New transfer Freyia reporting in. Requesting lodging as well as a report of my arrival." The mare said simply while staring down the griffon across from her.

The griffon quartermaster glanced up with a bored expression. "Right, Freyia, we've been expecting you. You're in bunk room sixty seven, now get going."

The white mare nodded her head once before leaving the office as she was told, heading back for the place of rest she was in previously during her confrontation with the other mare.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:25 am

Freyia repeated sixty seven in her mind as she searched the barracks. Where is this damned room? she cursed as she searched, then searched again, then again. The bunk rooms seemed to skip sixty seven each time. She never thought to turn down the access hallway, the same one the mare she met was likely sleeping...

It was then she realized her foolishness and misfortune. Of course it would be, she sighed as she made her way to the familiar spot. The door was closed as the numbers 67 shown, almost giving off their own light. Another sigh as she got ready to knock on the door. Only a moment of hesitation and a swift thought, perhaps sleeping outside would be better, before she heard some mumbling. She put an ear to the door. Nothing exact could be made out, but the batpony was obviously awake. She leaned in more, listening to see if anything can be learned to even the odds of their next encounter. Still, only mumbles said under a breath could be understood. She leans in more, a little more...a little more...

Apparently the door was not fully closed, something that would have done Freyia good to be know before trying to eavesdrop. With a thud she hit the floor as the door swung open under her weight, her face now against the cold wood. An adequate punishment for dishonor.

Almost as quickly she picked herself up, looking to the sides to ensure no others in the hallway saw, her face growing bright red with embarrassment. "I-uh...I'm," she gulps, "I'm, um...sorry. The door was not as I thought it was." She refused eye contact, feeling a mix of embarrassment, guilt, and shame.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:48 am

Shady jumped slightly while seated in her bed with a freshly finished report laid out in front of her. Her eyes shifted downward and locked to the ever familiar pegasus who now lay on the floor. "You were trying to spy on me? After saying such things about my profession, too." She replied in a somewhat snide tone of voice. "That's a little sad, don't you think?"

Wearing a fanged smirk on her muzzle, she never allowed her eyes to shift from her lighter counterpart. "I'm not surprised that you'd get put in here with me, though. Could be worse." Her tone seemed to level out after a few moments of staring at the floored mare.
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:59 am

"Yes, well, I said nothing about the dishonors of spying," She stood in the doorway refusing to enter, there is always outside Freyia. "I've been placed in room six seven. I'm your knew bunk mate." Her voice returned to the default formal voice she always uses. She waited one more moment, considering again her thoughts, before taking a step in. "I shall take the empty one then." She said to no particular creature as she set her bag down by the empty chest.

She did her best to avoid the other occupant's things, instead deciding to focus on the task of settling in. She placed her spear leaning on the bunk. Taking great pride and care, she began doffing her armor, placing it within and round the chest. When she reached the bag, she paused, debating whether to do that now ,or wait for a more private moment.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Shady Silhouette Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:09 am

Shady kept her eyes on the other mare for some time before glancing back down at the report to make sure nothing was missed. "Well, if we'll be sharing this bunk, I guess I should say that we should at least make an effort to get along as partners in arms." She stated formally while keeping her eyes focused on looking over the papers. "You don't have to agree with me, but I thought I'd at least put it out there. Even if I don't like you much."
Shady Silhouette
Shady Silhouette
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:03 pm

"I'm certain you 'n I serve two different functions," she says flatly as she puts the bag gently into the chest, deciding another time would be best. "Your words betray. You say things like 'getting along', yet follow them with comments or insults meant to earn reaction. You're a clever one, but I've no mind for your silver tongue." She begins unbrading her mane and tail, the delicate process taking much time as she meticulously moves. All this time, she never so much as glanced at the pony. 

"However," she picks up again, "I'm inclined to agree. We'll likely not be ride of each other for some time, best not to make more enemies than needed." Despite this agreement, she still refused to look at her.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Shady couldn't help glancing towards the other mare once before going back to her papers. "Well, I would rather have as few enemies as I can get. I already need to step around on eggshells wherever I go. Would prefer not to in here, too." She replied bluntly, organizing the papers and pushing them to the side when there wasn't anything missing. "What are you anyway? That spear screams soldier."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Inventor and Engineer

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:30 pm

"I'm a warrior of the griffon army, Light Infantry division. Served throughout the war," she says, same tone as always, as she finishes her mane. The yellow and gold hair falls with grace, like an ocean tide coming into shore. Personal upkeep is something that Freyia values very much, and the mane is the most important part, always making sure it is "clean and pristine", as some would say. 

She moves to her tail, also braided. Her eyes are only half open while she begins to untie, exhaustion beginning to set in. However, it does not hinder her task in any way, as she has done this thousands of times before.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Shady watched the mare for a short moment, laying herself down on her bed with her back facing the other pony in the room with her. "Serving the whole war? Impressive. I didn't join until the very tail end, myself." Something about this mare seemed to make her share more than she normally would, and she didn't understand why. "Didn't even get out of training until the fighting ended."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:42 am

Freyia finally finished her task, her tail opening up, breathing in the stale air. "So you 'did' have training?" she asks, not sure why. Probably just being lied to anyway, she thinks as she climbs into her bunk. The cold bed something of a relief for her, though again, not certain why. She stares at the ceiling waiting to fall asleep. Usually this is no problem, even with other noise, but this time, sleep eluded her as the other pony continued speaking.

Again, not certain why.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:56 am

"Yes, I did. I didn't just get the skills to fight on my own." Shady replied in her same simple tone as always, unsure of what it was that made her compelled to say more than she normally would to the pegasus. Falling silent for a few moments, she simply curled herself up on her bed with a soft yawn. "What's so surprising about that?"
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:52 am

"I didn't think griffons would waste time with training rabble." She did not believe what she was saying, instead trying to insulting the pony she did not like. Immediately after saying it she was sorry, closing her mouth and looking shamefully to the side. Normally she wouldn't say anything at all, but interaction, it would seem, is something she was longing for. Even if it was mean spirited in nature.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:10 am

"Rabble? If it wasn't for units like me, there would be plenty of soldiers like you being put into death because you don't know what's coming up, or don't know what your target is capable of." Shady replied almost coldly after what had been said to her. "I may not be in the most 'honorable' position like yours, or however you put it...but don't go thinking you're better than me."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 am

Freyia lay silent, knowing what the pony said was true. She thought back to the war, the terrible things that happened, and the griffons that always had her back, her team. The best years of her life. Slowly she could feel tears welling up, until a few finally broke, falling gently down her face and onto the cold bed. Seconds went by before she finally responded to the pony, keeping her voice low and quiet so as to not reveal her moment of weakness.

"Sorry"

With that she closed her eyes and did her best to ignore the nightmares.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:37 am

A curious expression grew onto Shady's face after hearing the word of apology, deciding not to chase what she thought was a completely out of the blue comment. "Thank you, Miss Honorable." She replied softly, bringing her blanket over herself once the night's cold finally caught her in the small room.

"Freyia...what do you fight for?" She asked, unsure of what was making her ask the question or even think of it.
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyia Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:41 am

Freyia, far from achieving rest, answers "Beauty, I fight because it is beautiful." She goes back to silence, finally winning the battle against her tears. A few questions spring to her mind for the pony, but she asks none of them.
Freyia
Freyia
Trixie
Trixie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sassaflash Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:46 am

Shady slowly closed her eyes while in the warm embrace of her blankets, deciding to leave the rest of the comments she had in her head for a later date. She simply allowed just two more simple words escape her before she did her best to rest.

"Goodnight, Freyia."
Sassaflash
Sassaflash
Senator
Senator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:47 am

-----Thread Summary-----

Characters: Shady SilhouetteFreyia

Freyia, a soldier who has been recently transferred to Manehatten, encounters Shady Silhouette, a spy for the griffon forces. Suspecting a trespasser, Freyia walks Shady to the griffon HQ to validate her claims. After this, Freyia is assigned a room, which happens to be shared by Shady. The two get off on the wrong hoof, but the fighting does not escalate too far.
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum