MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadowsong [Griffon]

2 posters

Go down

Shadowsong [Griffon] Empty Shadowsong [Griffon]

Post by Shadowsong Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:55 pm

=Information=
Name: Shadowsong
Species:Griffon
Virtue/Vice: ( Diligence)
Special Talent:organizational skills.
Minor Talents: (fencing, advanced knowlege of ponies)

=Appearance=
Height: 5'2"
Coat Color: Dark grey
Mane/Tail Color: dark red
Eye color: blue

Picture: not yet, gotta find some time for this
=Bio=
Personality: Shadowsong orginates from long line of griffon nobles. He is well educated, as for griffin, also very intrested in pony culture and its achievements. Don't get me wrong, no that he is traitor of some kind, he was taught that knowledge is power, and if we will be able to understand our enemies, we will be able to predict their actions, and prepeare countermeasuers. During his studies, he developed some sense of understanding these creatures, which helped him in his main occupation.
He does what is necessary, but not without a reason. During his career he learned enough about persuasion, both verbal and physical. There are some stories about his methods, most of them have rather form of campfire scary stories, but as they say in every story there is a seed of truth. Fortunetly they come from time when he was begginer, and was experimenting with some more controversial ideas. He still have no idea who managed to spy on him and spread these rumors, but thanks to his fast reaction he said his commander that one of his soliders took some kind of drug, and one of its effects were twisted hallucinations. Execution of unfortunate solider wasn't swift and painless, thanks to Shadowsong, who indicated that he don't want to hear such dumb stories about officer again. Since that event rumors spread around, but none of his soliders want to talk about this, but other troops showed that rumor and lots of imagination and boredom can keep them entertained pretty long.
He may look friendly, but often it's a mask, under which hidden is perceptive observer. He is trying to analize every movement and expression. Sometimes it's makes him bit paranoic, especially when he is in unknown area, without much chances on eventual help.

History:
During the war he was too young to join army, so he was left in home with his younger sister and brother. His father was commander of 3rd Stormclaws battalion, (not that he was exceptional tactican or officer, he gained his position mainly thanks to combination of machinations inside of ruling body, bribes and threats). Unfortunetly his enemies managed to prepare sucessfull attempt on his life during one of battles. After that event Shadowsong's family lost much of hard earned prestige, and eventually tumbled to rank barely above commoners.

After few years, thanks to Shadowsong's hard work, and some old connections, he managed to secure Sergeant position in the army. Not that he was some kind of brave hero, who wanted glory and respect, actually opposite, after his fathers demise, he understood that standing in spotlight attracts too much unwanted attention, especially in his actual job. After securing well paid position, he started sending money to family, to help with his siblings education.
His next priority was to gain as much contacts as possible, especially among ponykind. He continued his studies, but now instead of reading books he started to communicate with natives. He leared how to speak with pony, and not scare it, how to extract information without resorting to brutal force (in most of cases), his extensive connections provided him with information often ignored, or even unknown to high command. Slowly Shadowsong managed to create web of contacts, contributting to his effort of comprehesion pony mentality and psychology. Gradually he started understanding why they were so stubborn, why they didn't want to surrender, his exposure on their philosophy and beliefs changed his perception, especially regarding other gryphons.

Hah, you think that he will join them? Fat chance, or maybe not, who knows?
For now he is content Sergeant of Guerilla, with bit too much information. Oh and I've forgotten to say that he loves fencing, really, during his youth he was one of best young fencers back in home. He still enjoys ocassional sparring or two. About relationships: he didn't have any, not that he don't want to have someone special, just life taught him that he can trust only himself, trust in others is luxury good which he probably won't be ever able to afford.

Life motto: "My enemy’s enemy is a problem for later: In the meantime, they might be useful."

Last edited by Shadowsong on Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shadowsong
Shadowsong

Back to top Go down

Shadowsong [Griffon] Empty Re: Shadowsong [Griffon]

Post by Shadowsong Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:59 pm

K, my bad, I had to miss something while reading rules. I'll fix it tomorrow.
Shadowsong
Shadowsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracker Jack Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:56 pm

your sheet looks really good. the only thing I would like to ask is maybe you could put five more senteces in your personality and that for your virtue cunning isnt on the list so if you could pick another that would be great ^_^ here is a link to show all of the virtues and there are many so if you could it would be appreciated http://www.virtuescience.com/virtuelist.html
Tracker Jack
Tracker Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowsong Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Done. Updated rakn, when i was writing it there was no topic about griffin military ranks.
Shadowsong
Shadowsong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down