MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another day at the Clinic [Closed] (Dated)

4 posters

Go down

Another day at the Clinic [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day at the Clinic [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Grayscale Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:18 pm

"Dont worry. It's not that important. I have to go, a lot of work is waiting for me on the farm. See ya'." He smiles as he walks out the door, he knows that the medical supplies will help her.

Last edited by Grayscale on Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Another day at the Clinic [Closed] (Dated) - Page 2 Empty Re: Another day at the Clinic [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Hjalti Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:39 pm

He sighs, feeling slightly more comfortable now that there are less ponies around.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:02 pm

Suddenly trots back in, remembering that his treatment wasn't over yet, he rushes up to his table wide-eyed, holding his cheek, he sits on the table again, still, embarrased, his memory short.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Mercy takes a deep breath and focuses on the rib. Her horn glows softly as her magic starts to heal the rib slowly. Her face twitches in a slight grimace as the pain begins to fade.

After a few moments, Mercy opens her eyes and smiles. "There, that should help for now." She levitates bandages to her and begins wrapping them around the pony's torso. " Just take it easy for a few days, let your rib repair itself properly. Come back and see me if it still bothers you after that."
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:11 am

Looks at Mercy, still concerned, he looks at her hips, looking if she'll react now that his pain is hers, he sits there tensed up, ready to hop in and help her if she needs help, such bravery and sacrefice surely needs to be told about, which he and his guitar will worry about.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:26 pm

He smiles warmly; "T-thank you..."
He looks at her horn, amazed by her ability to heal.
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:31 pm

Mercy stands up fully, not letting any pain show. She turns to the other pony. "I am glad you came back, I still need to fix that cut. Please open your mouth." She levitates the required tools and proceeds to heal up the small cut on his gums.

"Now you will need to be careful about what you eat for the next few days. Try your best to eat soft foods that don't require a lot of chewing. Come back and see me if the pain returns." She finishes up healing and proceeds place the tolls in a small container. A small plop is heard as the instruments fall in.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:00 pm

String looks at her and nods, he then stands up, and takes his stuff, putting his hood on, he sighs, looking at the Heart Healer sadly, "Well..... Goodbye then" he trots out of the clinic slowly, still concerned >It's not fair for somepony to take all the pain<
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hjalti Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:36 pm

Hjalti smiles at Mercy still; "I... guess I should leave now. Sorry for the trouble..."
Hjalti
Hjalti
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down