MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cauterize.

3 posters

Go down

Cauterize. Empty Cauterize.

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:36 am

Dec. 3, 15:00

A madmare is hard to miss, even if she sits huddled in an alleyway, shaking every so often, her glare piercing and going in both directions at once. She huddled in her straitjacket, fiddling with the straps and buckles every so often as the overlong sleeves hung down from her forelegs. Even though she had been this way for a while, the feeling still felt novel, and she enjoyed every second of it.

A passerby might see this madmare, and, of course, they would see her anger, but they would not see her torment, except through the red that decided to stain through parts of her straitjacket. One would be unaware of her starvation or withdrawal. In fact, as she was in withdrawal, she was especially violent, and looked as such.

From Suture's point of view, it was simply a noisy street before her. She leaned against the wall and continued to allow herself to bleed from a scuffle that had now past; she was too busy watching and listening. Every so often, she would clench her teeth and flatten her ears against her head, before relaxing slightly as she held her head in her hooves through the straitjacket. And that, that position, would be what most ponies passing by would see of the mare, in the alleyway, surrounded by cracked or otherwise empty syringes and pill bottles.

Last edited by Suture on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Cauterize. Empty Re: Cauterize.

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:06 am

A cloud of hot air surrounded the dark orange unicorn mare as she cantered down the sidewalk, four read bands around her legs slowly shifting up and down on her limbs with each step she took. Scanning the city with her eyes, she kept close tabs on everything around them, the lack of activity making her keep her guard up. It was times like these that usually had some desperate resident trying to get something from anypony who seemed worth the effort, and the metal all over her face would be target enough.

Passing by an alleyway, the mare stopped in her place as something caught her eye. She turned and stared into the space between two buildings, eyes locking onto a pony.

"Whoa... Dude, are you alright?" She asked, stepping into the space. She kept her distance, but inched ever closer in case the shaking pony needed help.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Explosives Handler

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:15 am

Suture frowned as she was spoken to, turning her glare toward Fiery as she pressed herself against the wall further. She looked like she was panicking as she tried hiding herself more inside of her straitjacket, a move made to make her unseen, almost. With the red stains on her sleeves growing, as well as one on her chest, the answer to the unicorn mare's question was obvious. Suture simply shuddered as she raised her head and looked toward Fiery, that unmistakable madmare look about her: disheveled figure, straitjacket, pants that resemble hospital garments. Of course, it didn't help that she was simply staring up at Fiery with curious, yet twitching and angry eyes. She didn't speak, however; only stared.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Fiery stopped her approach with what was still a healthy distanced between her and the other pony. Raising a brow, she simply observed the now obviously not-right pony. She didn't bother repeating her question and just stared at her.

"Well...alright then. Good luck, I guess." She stated bluntly, turning around when she didn't seem to care enough to continue on with the pony who didn't seem like she would be replying to her any time soon.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Sighing heavily, Suture simply went back to the position she was in before before she started speaking in a raspy and obviously underused voice as the other mare turned around. "Sure, abandon me, why don't you..." Dripping from her voice was anger and resentment toward the other pony. That same contempt was reflected in Suture's eyes, who darted to stare at Fiery once again.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:55 pm

Fiery stopped in her tracks, shrugging her shoulders slightly before starting to step away again. "Asked if you needed help, no answer. Took that as a no." She replied bluntly, continuing towards the exit of the alleyway. "Maybe you'll be more decisive next time somepony asks you a question. As for me, I'm the only one I really care about."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:04 pm

Suture frowns even further as she grits her teeth, exhaling slowly. She hated relying on others, considering that this stranger was someone who was very likely to attack her, harm her, or kill her. Of course, that was every stranger to Suture. Today, however, she needed help, and, well, that wasn't going to happen very easily. Regardless, it seemed like the mare had all but given up on her, so Suture slammed her head into her hooves, groaning loudly. "Why don't you just kill me, huh? Isn't that what you want?"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Fiery stopped once more, turning her head to look back at the pony while keeping herself facing away from her. "I don't kill ponies. If you want to die on your own, that's fine, but I won't bloody my hooves." She replied, hesitating to make again as the noticed the mare's condition was getting worse. "But, since you don't want my help, you're not my problem."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:45 pm

"Look!" Suture had snapped by this point, and, regardless about how much she mistrusted this mare and everything about her, nopony else had ever stopped to investigate her. Logically, the mare might offer her help, but, then again, her statements could be lies. Suture simply tried to will thoughts like that away, as they weren't too helpful to her survival at this point. 

"It may be true that I don't want your help, but the fact of the matter is, i-is that I need it," she stated simply. Before long, she was snarling at Fiery. "I'll tell you this: you, and everyone else that cares to notice me, is bloodying their hooves if I die. I need your help, regardless of how much of a threat you are to me," she snarled through clenched teeth. Her posture was tense, and her thoughts and movements were becoming more erratic, as she glanced about back and forth, trying to seek some unknown threat or voice.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Fiery turned back around and smirked. "Alright then, I'll help you out." She replied, snagging a piece of scrap metal from the ground in her magic while approaching the angered mare. "Take off that jacket so I can get a better look at what's wrong with you." She replied bluntly, the mare's disposition still making her wary despite the injuries on her.

"Come on."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:00 pm

Suture inhaled deeply, exhaling harder. It was a sign of annoyance, or unwillingness, but, ever so surely, Suture slipped the jacket from her forelegs, allowing it to fall off behind her, even though she was still sitting down. Shivering slightly without it, compounded with withdrawal, she was shaking, quite a bit. 

It wasn't hard to see that she was starving, considering that her belly was sunken in and her ribs were pronounced. Also upon her torso was a somewhat deep sword cut, though not as deep as to go to the bone. Upon her right foreleg was a puncture wound that still bled; it's size looked as if it could have been made from a projectile weapon, such as a musket or a crossbow, but whatever projectile that was there was missing from it. In addition, her left hind leg seemed a bit strange, but it was uncertain if that was an injury or her sitting position.

Of course, her left foreleg seemed mostly unharmed due to the fur covering up scars of puncture wounds caused by injections.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Fiery moved in closer to inspect the wounds, giving a nod. "Alright, this will probably hurt a lot, but it'll stop your bleeding once it's done." She replied, slowly heating the piece of scrap in her magic until it began to glow a slight red. "Hope you don't mind it, but it'll save you."

She didn't move the heated piece towards the other mare just yet, waiting to see what her reply to her words would be.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Suture simply growled as she pinned herself against the wall, huddling inside of the straitjacket again out of fear. "And th-then?" She questioned, her full body twitching as she bared her teeth, her ears flattened against her head.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:45 pm

Fiery moved a bit closer, now in hoof's reach of the mare to get as best of a view of the wounds she could get. "Then, you should get to a hospital, I'm no doctor. I just do this to myself all the time, so I know how." She replied bluntly. "Now, just hold the buck still so I can help you."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:50 pm

Reluctantly, Suture let the jacket go as she pinned herself against the wall, her ears pinned against her head as she snarled at Fiery, obviously mistrusting of her. "I d-don't want to go to the hospital," she stated simply in a child-like manner as she tried to hold herself still against the tremors coming out of fear and out of withdrawal.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:54 pm

"Not my problem, then." Fiery replied, moving the heated metal towards the other unicorns largest wound with her magic. Gently touching the piece to the wounded flesh, she began the process she had performed many times before. "You need help, so I'm at least helping you. My word is done."

The orange mare continued to slowly move the metal along the wound to stop the bleeding. "Wish you luck and you better not make this wasted effort and just die anyway."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Suture didn't lash out at the mare, despite the pain she was put under. Instead, her ears further pinned themselves against her head as she withdrew toward the wall even more, well, that is to say, her pinning herself became rather painful as well. She couldn't help but pin her head against the wall too, her eyes clenched closed like her teeth. "Th-this help won't k-keep me alive very long!"
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:05 pm

Fiery rolled her eyes, keeping the scrap heated as she moved it away from the first wound, moving for the next one. "Oh quit your whining. It'll stop your bleeding." She replied in an annoyed tone of voice. She fell silent after a moment to focus on her work fixing up the mare as best she could, working along each and every wound that needed the help.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm

Suture began to experience tremors again after about half-way through her second wound, making the job on the third one worse. With chance of infection increased, Suture had stopped losing blood, at least, and, after it was done, Suture continued to pin herself against the wall, pressing her forelegs against her ears and hunching over, shaking a bit whilst murmuring. "Shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up... shut up..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:18 pm

Fiery tosses the scrap metal away once the job was done, standing back up straight. "Alright, now go to the hospital. You need it." She replied in a somewhat annoyed tone of voice. She turned herself around, starting to slowly trot off towards the exit of the alleyway again. "And don't say I didn't do you any favors if we meet again."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:24 pm

Suture eventually tensed up once more and relaxed, lowering her hooves and staring at the leaving Fiery, who, to be truthful, had earned a sliver of trust. "W-wait..." Suture stated meekly, pulling her straitjacket back on. "I.. I don't know where that is..."

With that, Suture made an attempt to stand, her left hind leg shaking quite a bit as she walked, tears forming in her eyes as she did so; something caused her pain to walk, and that odd hind leg did look like it was facing the wrong direction, almost.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:28 pm

Fiery stopped in her tacks once more, turning back and looking at the mare through her mane. "It's not too far from here. Just head that way for a while." She replied, bringing a forehoof up to point in the general direction of the hospital she had seen on her way there. "Good luck on recovering."
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Suture could only frown as the mare pointed out the direction. "... I hate hospitals," she stated to herself as she went up to the alleyway's exit, glancing back and forth before she decided to actually go out on the street and head in its general direction, wondering if a guard would decide to stop her.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiery Essence Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:34 pm

"Don't we all?" Fiery replied, glancing down the street before turning in the opposite direction to get to where she was going before seeing the pony. Well, never thought I'd be helping a mare who looked so...mad, but whatever. Karma better pay off now. She thought silently to herself while continuing on.
Fiery Essence
Fiery Essence
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:12 pm

--Thread Summary (Because It still hasn't happened yet)--

Characters: Fiery Essence & Suture

Summary: Fiery encounters Suture in an alleyway. Fiery aids in stabilizing Suture's wound and Direct's Suture towards a Hospital. No notable change's in Main Street that would effect other encounters.

(If that is a little off well, maybe you should have done it yourselves Cauterize. 1794755350 )
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down