MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Threads Bulletin

3 posters

Go down

Threads Bulletin Empty Threads Bulletin

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Hello! Have an open thread that you'd like people to know about? Tell us here! Also, if you are looking for a thread, or want to talk about making a thread, you can say that also.

The format is simple! If you are posting an open thread, just tell us the name, give us a link to it, and a short description of what is going on.

If you are looking for a thread, tell us where you are looking for it (in the undercity, or Maneattan proper), and anything else you want to bring up.

If you see something you like, contact the person! You can contact them via PM, or discuss it here in this thread. You may also try to use skype or the chatbox to try to get in touch with someone.

Just remember- delete your post if it is no longer valid. We don't want the Open Threads board to become too cluttered from a bunch of old stuff that's not open anymore.

Last edited by Tisis Antony on Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

Threads Bulletin Empty Re: Threads Bulletin

Post by Tisis Antony Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:04 pm

THIS POST IS AN EXAMPLE

Hello, my name is Tisis Antony. I am looking for a thread for my new character, Evangeline. I do not know if anything is open, so if you have an open thread, or want to start a thread with me, please PM me or respond here.

Evangeline is a griffon, and she can not go in the Undermarket.

Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:30 pm

Hello, I'm Onyx, and I'm looking for a thread. Onyx is a Rebel Diamond Dog. Onyx is peculiar, and needs a new thread to latch onto.

Onyx can be a bit of an oddball, but is a good tunneler.
Onyx
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Evangeline Topclaw Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

https://mlpgriffonkingdomsrp.rpg-board.net/t763-a-cozy-cafe-please-join-open#11543

I have made an open thread, and am looking for ponies who want to participate. You do not need to PM me or anything, just start posting, thanks!
Evangeline Topclaw
Evangeline Topclaw
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down