MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice Empty Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

Post by Lance Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Year 4
November 27

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAH!"

Miles... MILES above soft, solid, beautiful dirt... of all the places to be, sky high and free-falling was absolutely among the scariest. and Scintillance was somewhere between major fear annd extreme joy. horrifying, and exhilirating. he was yelling at the top of his lungs, "RIGHT, RIGHT! AVIAN!"

the very conjuration he screamed for was quickly conjured, and Scintillance grabbed on for the ride. he drifted his decent closer to his partner in crime, falling not too far away from him. "SCRAPS! GRAB ON!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice Empty Re: Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

Post by Scrapper Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:05 pm

Scrapper heard Lance's call, but decided to think for a few seconds instead. "So I'm falling, probably gonna die unless I lean over and grab that glowing thing. Oh boy, dej-vu again." After that he just pulled off a couple of skydiving tricks and grabbed onto the glowy board thing.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice Empty Re: Dungeon Trotters: Falling Angels, Hidden Dice

Post by Lance Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:16 pm

Scintillance rolled his eyes as Scrapper made his tricks. he then rolled them the other direction, and did so again because Scraps wouldn't quit doing them. "Show-off." With Scrapper on his glider, he could finally re-aim their necessary destination; a Griffonic sky-fortress, or rather, airship. griffonic skyairfortressship. whatever we call it.

The closer they flew, the louder the sirens became, so it was pretty obvious the griffons knew they were coming. such assumptions were confirmed when a team of five griffons were already flying up towards them. "Gah, well, there's goes our stealth check. Scraps, you're gonna have to handle these, or we're both sitting ducks if I get rid of the Avian."

by the time he finished the sentance, a lightly armored, spear-armed griffon was quickly rushing upwards to impale either Lance or Scrapper, whoever that pointy stick reaches first. maybe both.

Last edited by Scintillance on Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:26 pm

Scrapper saw the Griffons approaching, and took out a crossbow. "Ok, I don't really know how I got this but It works!"

On cue with the approaching Griffon he fired a bolt at him, aiming for the head as best he could.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:39 pm

Scintillance eyed the crossbow "WHAT!? where the heck did you get that! I mean, it's not registered under your starting equipment!"
The crossbow's bolt took a perfect shot in the griffon's head, and as its ascent slowed by gravity, Lance guided the glider past, yet near the griffon, and grabbed the spear with his teeth in a totally awesome flyby. "ushe dish ting, cheater!"

the second griffon glided a distance way, and had managed to avoid detection by Lance and Scrapper as he moved into position, and now free-falling at their speeds, but approximately twenty meters away. He was readying a bolt into his crossbow.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Scrapper threw the crossbow away, "What crossbow? I don't know what you're talking about Lad. He died from brain cancer or something!"

He took the spear, and ended up seeing the free-falling Griffon while observing it. Not seeing any way to use the spear against him, Scrappy tapped Lance's shoulder. "Hey, uh. Griffy above us. Do your job! Fly somewhere else that's not here!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:10 pm

Lance finally noticed the griffon after Scrappers' comment and grinned, "Heh, I can do better." Scintillance leaped off the Avian, and with a thought, flicked it, launching Scrapper at the griffon. the Avian would move and allow Lance to replace himself on it, and glide after Scraps, weary of the crossbow-griff, so Scrapper would go back to a maybe-less-dangerous situation. still dangerous, considering Lance just did that.

two more griffons were coming from bellow, each armed with more spears.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Scrapper was not pleased with being launched into the air, in fact it was such a bad idea he didn't notice that he was launched so high at an incoming and super unsuspecting griffon, to end up accidentally impaling the spear through the targets chin.

He was a bit confused to say anything but he took the loaded crossbow and the spear and let himself fall towards the other two griffons. Upon nearing the two below him he fired a the crossbow at one and dropped it. Unluckily, he wasn't in spear length by the time he actually got to their level. Which left him falling. Again. And maybe at last he got another griffon with the shot.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Scintillance Aimed himself at the other spear-griffon before changing his Avian into the Martyr, and slashing through the griff, then conjure swapped back to the Avian, and glided closer to Scrapper, offering a bro-hoof when close enough "I'll have to admit, that was awesome."

the fifth and last griffon of the group was coming at them slowly, but the two ponies were coming at him fast. he was clearly the largest, and wore full-griffy armor, which clearly was what slowed him down. he pulled a sledgehammer bellow him, and certianly looked more than capable of swinging it. hard.

"um... fat one, up ahead. and a spear's not going to do much about that armor. nor is the Martyr. Any ideas?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sat Jul 13, 2013 6:35 pm

"Well, I don't know, he just looks fat. Wait, wait whats that? Whats an 'Ability roll?" He said after looking at Lance and the griffon several times.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:13 am

Lance flinched, realizing they forgot about ability rolls "That... that might just help us. Roll it out, it's the only thing stopping you from doing... whatever it is you're intent on doing?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:35 am

Scrapper acknowledged, and suddenly felt his thoughts go into over-drive. He could barely think of one thing before moving onto another, completely random subject.
He suddenly began laughing hysterically, taking his custom buzzaxe out (That IS in the effing start-up gear this time) and swinging it around madly. Just missing contact with Lance.

Suddenly, he stopped laughing, and eye'd the approaching griffon. As they were closing he yelled, "You sat on my swing! NOW I'M GOING TO EAT YOU!"
Just before he jumped, he turned to Lance. "This crazy world of yours makes me say dumb things." He then jumped, screaming at the top of his lungs and landing on the Griffons back. Ready to take mindless swings at the Griffon.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:53 am

Scintillance only barely dodged Scrapper's mindless swings, "WATCH IT!" and took a pretty confused look at Scraps when he made the absurd lunch scream, before eying him with even more confusion as he leaped at the griffon.

The griffon, would have tried to swing, except... he wasn't expecting a mad rageponi to actually leap at him, and had no time for such heafty nonesense. already carrying too much, the added weight of Scrapper's earth pony self and speed-boosting gravity knocked him a distance backwards, now in proper free fall. Scrappers wild swings at the armor didn't leave much effect, considering the full  armor, but a well aimed swing could behead the griffon, or cut at the leather straps holding the metal together. or, he could cut at the wings in a very scary, bloody mutilation.

the armored griffon had thrown his sledge hammer away and clawed wildly at Scrapper, but never quite reaching. "Get off! GET OFF!"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:25 am

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING!? NO NEED TO SHOUT!" He yelled loudly as he took more frantic swings at the Griffon. Eventually, he swung his buzzaxe in the wrong place. But it inevitably made contact with the griffons wing, and with the light Armour on his wings to allow him flight, his axe cut right through. Taking off the entire section of the wing he accidentally hit. Being more focused on trying to hit his face instead. "STOP LOOKING AT ME!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:35 am

Scintillance watched from his higher 'ground,' and tried his hardest not to throw up at the lost limb

The griffon, though, had screamed his longs out (metaphorically) as his wing was sliced clean off, with two blood spurts squirting out after, and a a less impressive stream of flood poured out behind the fall, leaving a long and lengthening crimson ribbon that Scintillance tried to avoid. The griffon finally flipped himself and caught Scrapper by one hoof (not the one holding the buzz-saw) and gave him a death-glare through that helmet of his.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:55 am

Still laughing hysterically, "I LOVE IT WHEN YOU BLEED AT ME!" he yelled as his regular instinct cried out to cut off the other wing. Making it impossible for the griffon to fly, then he could jump off back onto Lance's glowy thing. Hopefully, that's what he'll do.
So he followed that plan, swinging his buzzaxe wildly at the Griffons other wing. With the intent of making it fall off.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:06 am

Lance was Very queasy and he flew in and caught Scrapper after the Griffon gave out a second bloodcurdling scream, flightless and certainly dead by the time he reaches solid ground. Scintillance glided the two down beside the ship, until an open, large and rectangular window, more than large enough for scrapper to leap through.

"Okay Crazy, remember the plan; you're going after the captain and cost them their only viable pilot, and I'll see just how explodable the engine is."
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:26 am

"We had a plan?" he said as he lept onto the window. "Oh, right. Character." he cleared his throat a little and quickly said, "FLYING!" While looking down. and leaning out, like he was about to fall.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:38 am

Scintillance tried not to sigh "well you were doing well so far, other than the random crossbow. but whatever. you handle things from here, I'll have to find something closer to the lower levels of the ship, good luck!" and with that, he glided off some distance away, trying to ignore Scrapper's "flying"

The window Scrapper took dropped him in a long corridor, with one side of it lined with square windows like the one he came in through, and the other wall lined with a series of doors. also, there was one griffon with a "kick me" sticky note attached to his forehead not too far from Scrapper, staring at him blankly, and holding a mop on his claws, dipped in a bucket of water. he the proceeded to charge at Scrapper with the mop above his head, and the water bucket stuck onto his hind... leg... paw... things... and screaming. pointlessly. On arrival the mop would be swung down over Scrapper.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:48 am

Scrapper wanted to tell that Griffon that that was a bad idea, the he should at least have some common sense to raise the alarm. He wanted to tell him to run for help or hide, because he clearly wasn't well liked on-board this ship.

What actually came out of his mouth however was, "I'LL SLICE YOUR EYELIDS SO YOU CAN WATCH ME EAT YOUR FACE!" he said as he began charging at the Griffon with his buzzaxe raised high.

"Whoa, saying that stuff is kinda fun."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:52 am

The Griffon's eyes suddenly widened to Scrapper's remark, skipped to a stop, and jumped out the window, breaking the glass that once was there.

This left the corridor rather quiet, and it was up to scrapper to to go up or down it. or, check out the doors. his choice.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:01 am

"Close enough" He said to himself as he looked out the window the Griffon ran away using as an exit.
He began walking down the corridor. Not caring about what was behind the doors. Lance said, kill the Captain. Kill him. The Captain would either be on deck or in a flashy room with a labelled door.
On his way he randomly blurted out things like, "The silence... Kill it! I'll find you! Quiet noises... and I'll STRANGLE the whispers out of you with a BONESAW!" or "Why aren't my hooves around somethings neck right now... (x6)"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:07 am

further down the corridor, an unusually white door with a gold star on it would be found. there's... not much else I can add to this post. oh, oh! there's grunting noises behind it too. idk, heavy lifting or something.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:40 am

Scrapper stopped by the door he heard noises come from that weren't common chatter like the others. It also had a shiny gold star, that mean't high ranking officer room riiight? His actual sense told him that's just a stupid assumption but he went with it.

He wanted to kick the door down to have the element of surprise, but his currant state felt it a better idea to just open it normally and walk in. Wielding his still bloodied buzzaxe.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:46 am

Scrapper opened the door and found found himself in a small, cubical room with a sink to his left, a mirror above it, chess-tiled walls and flooring, and... a griffon on a toilet seat right before him, hiding behind an abnormally large newspaper. it slowly lowered, revealing a gawking gaze from from the poor feathered fool. "wh-who... a-are you?" his eyes drifted to the bloody bloody buzz saw.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:08 am

Scrapper just stood there for a few seconds, his inner self laughing so hard, and his currant self looking back down to what the Griffon looked at. It was a bit dirty.
A decent level of saneness slipped through into his voice, "Occupied? I'll only be a second. Don't worry." He said as he held the axe in both hooves, raising it a little.
He eventually sat it in the sink and turned it on, cleaning the blood off of it. After doing that he dried his hooves and backed out of the cubical, "I was never here, you saw nothing. Those noises were suggestive, don't make them anymore." He simply shut the door again and continued down the corridor. Eventually shouting out, "Friendship is HATE!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Jul 14, 2013 3:03 pm

The griffon slowly leaned up, and a look of horror creeped over his face, eyeing the bloody weapon as  the murderer  raised it, slowly, fearing for his last moments... and then froze that way, staring at scrapper as he cleaned off his blade. and really he just didn't move the whole time, until Scrapper finished washing off the blade, ignorant of anything he said, and continued that pose after the door had been closed.

the next door down the hall had a picture of a blue "i" in a circle on it. and further down the hall could finally be seen, ending with with a large, metal door with a small circular peep hole and a large, iron lever.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:07 pm

Scrapper went with the 'I' door. Figuring that he'll just do them as they come, just to check. His inner thoughts simply hoped something equally hilarious happened whilst his currant self wanted an excuse to de-limb something else.

Same plan as before, he wanted to take a sneaky route, but instead just walked in.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:40 am

the door lead scrapper to a round room, in the middle of it, a round mahogany desk with an indentation in the middle of it, large enough for about four griffons to stand in if it would com it it. as a matter of fact, a blue chair was in the middle of that indentation, and it was... shaking, rather noticeable. The words "Information desk" were were written on a note card on the desk, and next to it was a brass bell to ring. there also seemed to be a microphone on a chord dangling off the side of the desk on a string.

If he payed attention, some whimpering could be heard from the chair.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:54 am

Scrapper wondered what the hell happened here to cause this mess, but then again it was a Griffon airship. Scrapper went over to the desk, and saw a bell. "Oh, great. Simple minded plaything!"
Instead of investigating the mess, he had decided that the hoof held bell was of more importance. He went over to picked it up, shaking it left and right. Repeating the 'Ding' sounds it made, "DING! Ding. DING!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:14 am

the whimpering got much louder and more noticable, but then the mic suddenly spoke up. there was some static to it, but the voice should have been noticeable enough "Uh, Scraps? what the hay are you doing?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:18 am

"I found a golden mallet.. FOR THE MEAT POUNDING!" Scrappy yelled at the top of his voice, in response to... "Wait you're asking a crazy pony what he's doing, playing with a bell? Good job!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 am

the mic continued "well it's the first question to come to mind, because the most I'm seeing through these cameras is you not actually looking for the captain, and instead beating up bells, and trotting into occupied beathrooms. wait hold on, WHY are there CAMERAS in the BATHROOM!?" a deeper, and yet scared second voice piped up on the mike. it sounded slightly farther away, "um... for... extra security?" "set up in multiple angles including top-down view and one camera inside the actual toilet?" "..."

a female griffon slowly creep out from behind her desk eyeing the mic with an obviously disturbed, confused, and disgusted look on her face as the conversation went on. look Scraps, If I'm reading these security cameras right, there's an iron door at the end of your hallway. well, actually there's an iron door on both ends, not sure what's behind one of them, but go through the other and take a left on the catwalk. that'll take you to a stairwell leading upwards. I can see the captain's definitely somewhere at the top-front of the ship-thing, and-" "What in the name of stallion-soup!?" "quick! untie me!"uh, gotta go.

the sound of magic being cast can be heard before the mic suddenly died, leaving the room in silence. moments later, red lights started flashing and the alarm from earlier was sounded once more.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 am

"BRIGHT LIGHTS! Red lights. NOISES! Bad noises." He said once he heard the alarms, sitting the bell back on the desk. "See you around, pretty lady! I HAVE BEAKS TO DIGEST!" He screamed as he ran out of the room, laughing hysterically as he barged through the iron door, or at least, headbutted it before taking the time to open it properly.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:45 am

Scrapper found himself on a cat-walk quite high above ground, and it split further ahead in four directions; left, right, straight, and his own. between him and the split stood a startled griffon, but this time, an actual guard rather than the bathroom dweller, floor cleaner and information desk griffbutt from before. namely because they had actual spears. pointy ones, not like that one mop. If scrapper bothered to look down, he notice a mass of griffon guards searching for him under crates of gunpowder.

luckily for scrapper, the guard was facing the other way, which means he could catch him by surprise, from behind, quietly and stealthily. or he can keep screaming, catch two patrols'worth of griffons attentions, and have them after their tales.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:46 am

Scrapper knew the stealthy route would be the best option, but in his currant state, all he wanted to see was a griffons head being used as a football.
He wanted to tell himself not to scream at the top of his lungs, and he actually tried. But what he actually did in the end was scream out, "I HAVE THE SHINIEST MEAT BICYCLE!" as he sprinted to the guard in front of him, not yet aware of the Griffons below.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:31 am

The guard on the catwalk slowly turned to look behind him after hearing Scrappers'... freighting... call... but he was something less than amused "I FOUND HIM!" and readied his spear to stab at Scrapper. bellow, say, seven, maybe fourteen griffons were alerted, and took flight up to Scrapper's level, screeching some funky war-crys. reminiscent to eagles.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:39 am

"I'm gonna skin you! Wear your face, and say 'Hi!' to your Mommy!" He screamed hysterically. Scrapper kept his eyes on the Griffon he was running at, instead of charging full pelt into him he threw his buzzaxe at him, very damn fast. Regardless if it hit, he'd jump in that griffon and probably break his neck.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:56 am

The buzz-axe only barely missed the griffon, and he stopped and turned around to look at the flying buzze-axe, ignoring scrapper... because really, how often do you get to revel in that absolutely amazingly lucky dodge-roll? "Whoah... that was SO dang clo-" whatever came next, The griffon never had the chance to finish his sentence.

Scrappers' axe had ledged itself in the face of a second griffon that had stealthily managed to make it onto the catway, but unluckily landed in the absolute wrong place at the wrong time.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:04 am

After ending the Griffon he had targeted at first, he saw the fate of the Griffon that was behind him, yelling at the already dead Griffon after he ran up and violently dragged his buzzaxe out of his skull, "STOP DYING AT ME!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:24 am

In one direction of the catwalk-fork, there were two stair cases; one leading up and the other leading down. coming downstairs, however, was Scintillance, and about to go down the other stair case before noticing scrapper's bloody bludgeoning. he activated a light-flash spell to grab Scrapper's attention "Scrapper! the stairs! we're trying to get out of here without dying on the way out!"
meanwhile, Three more griffons landed on the catwalk; two spear-armed behind Scrapper, and one crossbow-armed griffon between him and the stairs.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:56 pm

Scrapper's sane side decided to acknowledge that command, to a degree. He began laughing hysterically, running at the crossbow griffon with intense speed, buzzaxe raised. "I'LL SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:29 pm

Scintillance conjured his Aegisthis time; he aimed it parallel/flat facing the ground, and shouted "jump!" and sent it flying towards the griffon; high enough to hit the griff on the back of his head, yet high enough for scrappers' impressive jumping skills to over, or even parkour-jump off of.

The crossbow griffon was just about ready to fire and aiming at scrapper when the radiant object knocked him in surprise, but he was still standing; only dazed, and in need of a reload, as the crossbow held in his claws still fired, rebounding off the cat-walks' iron railing, but still ricocheted in the general direction of scrapper.

meanwhile, the two spear-armed griffons were still on his tail, and one of him through his spear.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Scrapper felt like he had a great chance to take down the Crossbow Griffons, but at that moment of using Lance's glowy wotsit to jump over the crossbow griff, he made a sloppy landing. mainly due to his sudden regaining of his common sense.

Upon realizing the currant situation, he saw fit to not hang around "Oh, uhh. Hi guys, sorry about your friend uhh... Deeply sorry! But I can't attend a funeral because I, am going to get the bloody hell outta here!" Seeing them actually sense of being outnumbered and his ally's lack of killing ability, running was simply the best option. So he did that, he ran towards Lance as the other guards approached, "Well? Master of mazes? Get going!"
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:32 pm

Scintillance tried to stay calm but it kinda came out yelling "Sorry bud, different targets, different ways! your captain's upstairs, and I need to go down to the engine," he then launched the Aegis further ahead to hit a couple griffons, though most simply dodged out of the way in flight, but still, many bumped into each other. The Aegis then dissolved, and Lance nudged Scrapper towards the stairs.

"Go on, I've still got a couple tricks. oh, and keep your goggles on! ... go! GO!" Lances' horned, and rather even his eyes were slowly glowing brighter. come to think of it, his whole body was starting to glow a bright yellow, but mostly his head. meanwhile, there were a number of griffons coming in fast.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 pm

"Fine! Jeez! man, I hate stairs..." Scrapper said irritantly as he began climbing the staircase faster than an elevator on overdrive.

Suddenly, he stopped. "Wait, wait, wait. If you're going to blow up the engine and generally destroy this thing, what's the point of going after the Captain if he relies on that engine too? God you need to think things through. Why did I wake up to this? I don't know myself."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:48 am

Scintillance called out, "The captain is their qualified pilot for this thing. the only one that knows who and what to command and where to engineer and how to not care about a burning wing, and what to do when intruders are on board. he's their best bet to pilot a new ship if they make one, and I'd rather not give them that chance. now just... GO!"
Scintillance then burst into a large "explostion" of blinding light, and as the griffons came at him they clung to their eyes, lost their way and flew all over the place, shouting nonsense like "I believe I am blind." and some more logical responses of ";JASNFKAJSDF MY EYES!"

As scrapper would climb the stair case, he wouldn't have to worry too much about griffons chasing him, because, blind. his goggles should have protected his sight, even if he dared to look back (might wanna roll for that one, though) whatever the case, at the top of the staircase Scrapper would find himself in a round, small, iron room with another single other iron door that's been barred shut with a broom... from Scrapper's side.

(I love internet cafes.)
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:34 am

"I swear to Celestia, If this Captain has both his eye's and hook I'm gonna stab everyone..." He said as he continued up the EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEndless staircase, so once he was done that, he'd have to go AAAAAAll the way through another floor, and AAAAAAAll the way to the Captains face to probably get punched in the bonce for not paying attention.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 am

after reaching the top of the stairs and getting past the iron door, Scrapper finds himself at something reminiscent to a poop deck. a rather large one, at that. and made of iron. and... I give up. here's a picture. use your imagination.
Spoiler:

there's one griffon blocking the captain's quarters with a zweihander (DUN DUN DUUUUUN) (that's a large two handed sword.) an an unarmed one next to Scrapper. speaking of which, the unarmed one ambush-punches Scrapper in the bonce when he wasn't paying attention.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Scrapper felt that punch, and he was not happy. "Oi! You stupid git! Gimme my Hit Points back!" he shouted as he made a rebounding punch at the Griffon, then an uppercut.

"They called it a poop deck? How stereotypical. I would have just called it a deck."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next