MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Door Policy [Closed][Dated]

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Open Door Policy [Closed][Dated] Empty Open Door Policy [Closed][Dated]

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:43 am

20th of November, Night

"Achoo!" Pike Vanguard sneezed hard enough to launch his entire body back a few feet. The weather had been getting colder top-side and he wouldn't have been surprised to have picked up an infection or a sickness down here in the sewers. He draped a blanket over his shoulders and sipped at some tea created with the help of an oil hot plate and second-hand kettle. No fancy trinkets or gadgets tonight, he had gotten so used to the creature comforts in his clients' homes on the west end that he could hardly bear these past two days sleeping in his "office."

He chuckled. Yes "office" was a loose term. It was a normal sewer shanty lean-to, done up a little more over the days he had been there. There was a cot, clean by Undermarket standards, a hotplate and kettle and a desk and chair, the former he was tapping away at with a hammer. He had hung a lantern on the ceiling of the office and it offered little light, he already had struck his forehooves twice with the nail-driver. Breathing hard and cursing he worked through the night, trying to set up the furniture he had smuggled in over the past two days.

His saddlebags were placed next to the cot, papers neatly placed inside. Outside the lean-to no signs could be seen, the shack was in a non-specific location near a sewer entrance. A faint light shone into the sewers, glinting against the wet floors.

"Celestia-damnit!" He yelled as he hit his hoof a third time with the hammer. The curse audible down the halls of the sewers. He sneezed and sniffed back mucous, giving a look of disgust to himself.

Last edited by Pike Vanguard on Thu Jun 13, 2013 5:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Accountant/Info seller

Back to top Go down

Open Door Policy [Closed][Dated] Empty Re: Open Door Policy [Closed][Dated]

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:00 am

Prism had been exploring the sewers a lot over the last two days and he had been seeing first hoof the sort of squealer some pony's where living in.

This was something that wasn't right and needed to be changed, they needed to clean this place up and it was not a job for just one pony. It wouldn't be easy but could be do able and something he would make clear when he heard back about the meeting with the officers.

He was checking out an area he hadn't visited yet to see what sort of mess it was in and it was very much the same. Using the light of his horn he was checking out the area when he heard a shout from one of the shacks "Celestia-damnit!"

He turned to look at the building where it comes from, he knew that voice it was from the shifty stallion he had meet days before. He made sure that his large brown coat was coving his amour before walking up to the make shift door that was on the building.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 am

Pike was sitting next to the desk, it's top end on its side and covering most of Pike's body. He rested for a bit after the pain around his hoof subsided. Pike noticed a new source of light approaching.

"H-hello? Can I help you?" He assumed it was a neighbor or worse, a squatter. "I'm not open for business quite yet!" He bellowed out the slightly ajar door. He placed the hammer in his mouth and peered over the desk to face the door, his eyes squinting and his heart pounding.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:17 am

Prism moved into the room, he was sure it was Pike now and a quick scan of the room showed that he was hiding behind a desk.

"So it is you" Prism said in a cold voice looking at the stallion with the hammer in his mouth
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:23 am

Worried that it might have been a sewer ruffian, Pike was relieved to see a familiar face. Then his mind caught up to his eyes and he frowned at the recognition. He dropped the hammer from his mouth and stood up. "Hello, Prism," easily remembering the red unicorn's name. He began to smile, putting on his business face. "What can I do for you this evening?" He asked, offering the other the chair to sit in (more of a stool, Pike thought). Pike sat down on his own cot, holding his forehooves across his chest.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:35 am

Prism watched Pike, he was starting to dislike that look Pike did.

"There is nothing I would want from you," he said harshly back. "Just knowing where your hiding yourself means I can keep an eye on you" he said as he started to look around the room to see what he had in here.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:42 am

Pike calmly poured another tin cup of tea and offered it to Prism. "Have a seat, Prism." He said calmly, his face returning to a more neutral look. He was highly aware of this pony's frustration with him, but it wasn't anything he could not handle.

"Well, you know where I live down here. I just assumed that you wanted to know more about me." He gave a smirk, "I certainly would like to know a bit more about you." Pike looked up at Prism and down to the stool, "Please, have a seat."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 am

Any normal pony would of kicked him out but he got his answer to why he didn't, he wanted information about himself and that was something he was not going to get.

Prism didn't sit he just stayed where he was "I am sure you would. My past is something I keep to myself unless I trust the pony and every part of me is saying you are not to be trusted."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 am

Hoisting the cup of tea out to Prism still, Pike laughed. "Mister Prism, you misunderstand me. I only offer hospitality tonight among the foulness of our situation. We may chat, that's fine. We may not. That is also fine." Pike shifted his weight to be more comfortable on the cot. "Either way, you won't gain anypony's trust without at least taking a seat."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 am

"I will stay standing if its all the same two you" He said this knowing that he couldn't sit down in the amour it is damage state with out giving away that he was wearing something else under the coat.

He did make some steps forward to Pike "What's your game Pike, you are far too friendly you are clearly after things for what purpose."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:16 am

Pike placed the tea cup on the stool and sat back. Prism was curious about Pike hiding something but it seemed like Prism was hiding something of his own, being so resistant to relax. Pike gave him a serious look. "Mister Prism, I don't play games, I work with numbers. I told you before that I am an accountant, but it is clear you are unsatisfied with that description of me. Would you like to know what deal Steel Strike and I made two nights ago? Would that satiate you?" He took a sip of his own tea and then forced a slight smile. "I figured you would be more open since we are, after all, working for the same organization."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:25 am

Prism listen closely to Pike when he started to talk about the deal that him and Steel made "Ok, so what was the deal you and Steel worked out then" He asked ignore the cup Pike placed on the stool.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 am

Pike smiled genuinely this time, "I offered Steel to do some espionage on whatever Griffons I can take as clients. In exchange he gave me all of this." He motioned around him, indicating the shanty he was living in. "I hope that suits you as an answer, I assure you my intent with the Rebellion is for their benefit."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 am

Prism listen to what Pike said. It would be something that the rebels would need as information is a very valuable weapon but that means if it was in the wrong hoofs it could be used agents the rebels.

"And what will you do if the griffon's find this out and get hold of you, would you sell out the rebels to save your own skin?" this was an important question and he watch Pike very closely to see if he could spot if he was lying.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:36 am

Taken aback by Prism's refusal to relax, Pike tensed up and cleared his throat. He sat in thought for a few seconds and then spoke, "It depends on what they intend to do with me. Would you die needlessly for a cause you weren't sure could win?" He took another sip of tea. "I personally would not, nor is my aim to make any enemies. Only money." Pike gave the unicorn a wondering look. He knew Prism wouldn't like his answer but it was the most honest thing he had given the other thus far.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:45 am

Prism watch pike as he spoke, he clearly was truthful and that did surprise him. But the answer was not what he wanted to hear, clearly this was a pony that would sell out others to save his own skin.

"Clearly you are only in it for yourself. So much of the pony way of life has been lose because of the war." He then looked at Pike "Don't expect me to risk my life for you then if your not willing to risk your's for the rebels, so give me one reason why I should even talk to you any more" His voice got louder and more angry as he talked to Pike.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:56 am

Pike's eyes narrowed. He clearly had failed to calm Prism's anger but at least the unicorn was no longer antagonistic. "If I work with griffon clients, I will have access to many, many secrets." He grumbled a little to clear his throat and make his next sentence very clear. "I will not give away these secrets unless I have to." He took another sip of the now lukewarm tea. "Which means the value I have knowing all of this is worth more than liquidating them. No one has incentive for me to sell anything currently." He drained the cup. "The rebels don't have any money. The griffons can't guarantee my safety if I sell to them."

Pike placed the cup on his bed and folded his forehooves. "I need friends, Prism. You don't have to fight for me, but putting in a good word would be the best you could do." Pike suspected the unicorn would scoff at this.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:21 am

Prism scuffed at what Pike said "You want friends and from what you have told me you would sell them out to safe your own skin. If I make choose be me someponys friend its because I know they would be willing to die for me and they know I will do the same. You all I can be sure with is would sell me out if the price was right as you only want to make money." He quieted his voice done but it stayed in its angry tone.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:31 am

Pike sighed, maybe he could shift the conversation to Prism. His persuasiveness versus Prism's stubbornness was draining his energy fast.

"You are a loyal sort. That's commendable." Pike gave a true smile to Prism. "I wish I could be as stalwart as you, I honestly do. Where did you learn to be strong enough to live with your naivety? This town doesn't treat the honest and the pure well." He motioned outside his door to the street. "Nor the poor."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:50 am

"You seam to think I am naive the fact that the place outside has gone to hell we are living in a dam sewer, but the moment we don't start looking after each other we are just as bad as the Griffon's. I have not turned my back on what we once was and with hope I am sure other pony's will see what we can do if we work together" Ask he talked his voice lost its anger and turned more like he was giving a speech.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:57 am

Looking Prism up and down, Pike noticed the unicorn's scars. A seasoned fighter for sure, perhaps his talent. "So, your answer is to fight and kill griffons? Warranting their vengeance on the rest of us ponies trying to make a living with what we have?" Pike laughed, "Give me a break, Mister Prism. We lost the war. The rebellion only protects the interests of a lost ideal, not the ponies that run it." He stated this calmly, expecting an outburst. Perhaps he went too far...
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:43 am

"O and you think letting pony's die or get eaten in the streets is acceptable. But you are right just killing Griffon's is not the answer, what we need to do is train and help those in need so we can fight when help comes or the Griffon's choose to move on." He was not angry if anything he sounds a bit sad.

"Don't take my anger as warranting as you are right we did lose that war but there is still hope Pike and it will come but if we just walk past the died and dying pony's and do nothing are we worth saving." He looked away from Pike.

"I do not know what the rebels plan's are or how they are run, but I plan on making sure they will be a beacon of hope for those in need, as long as we can stop pony's dying in the street and other just walking past doing nothing then in my eye that will be a victory. If I have to fight for that then I will to my last breath if need be. You have a choose Pike you can be in it for yourself or you can help rebuild what we once was and maybe someday stand a hope of taking back our home."

He then looked at to Pike "I am a fighter, I can lead hundreds of pony's into battle but I am no talker or money maker and for sure wouldn't talk to any Griffon's but pony's like yours are the once that can. So you can be in it for yourself or you do it for everyone, the choose is yours" He didn't have any anger in his voice but he did still give Pike an angry stare.

Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:39 pm

Pike listened to the unicorn's diatribe. He wore a calm look to avoid any more confrontation but he was beginning to understand where this pony was coming from. Maybe he could state his argument plain and simple without any more discussion on what is right for modern day Equestria.

The earth pony pointed to the tea on the stool. "Please, have the tea. You'll feel better, I promise." He looked up to the fuming Prism. "I was once in Celestia's royal guard, Prism. I've grown up surrounded by your type. They all laughed at the phrase, 'the pen is mightier than the sword.' But you aren't so foolish." Pike leaned back against the wall of the shack. "The work I'm in is impartial due to its nature, Prism. Numbers cannot lie, and neither do I. So why would it matter if I'm only in it for myself? The rebellion can still reap the benefits of my help, don't you want that?"
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:11 pm

Prism looked at the tea for a moment but something made him look right back at Pike "You was a Royal Guard?" this surprised him a lot.

He shock it off quickly "But you could do some much more for others as well if you give up some of the nicer things I am sure you will get with what ever you are planning to do, but its clear that the only thing in your heart is greed. How could someone fall so low after pulling there life on the line for one of our Princesses."

He was starting to question how could one of Celestia's royal guard be this stallion.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:55 pm

Pike ignored the slanderous statement about his greediness. He's been called much worse, albeit, most of it was true. He motioned to the stool and the tea cup, noticing Prism's temptation by the beverage. "You misunderstand me, Prism. As you know that was a different time before the war, a time when guards ran messages back forth within the kingdom and searched for lost pets. I trained for combat like my father but hadn't actually needed it until the war. By then I was not in support of killing anything, griffon or otherwise."

He got up to pour himself some more tea. The water had steeped to the point of bitterness but Pike didn't mind, he just wanted something hot in his belly. "Besides, the money I've made so far has been invested. I won't mention where for I value my clients' trust, but I assure you I'm not hoarding the money." This was a half-truth, he admitted to himself. He did plan on buying some creature comforts in the future. Pike was never comfortable with banks nor did he like carrying any loose bits or gems on him unless he intended a transaction.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Pike was clearly not going to stop about the dam tea he had put on the stool. he was half in mind in just throwing it back at Pike but that wouldn't do any good to anypony and would just show him to be as bad as the Griffons, to took it and wet his mouth.

"Don't you think it was the same for all of us. You clearly didn't see what the Griffon's where capable of. I saw it first hoof at Trottingham." he said. His mind was cast back to the day when the shield failed it pained him a lot remembering it. This took him off his stride and he lost his trail of through for the moment.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:30 pm

Remembering a painful memory of his own, Pike frowned. "I never intend to hurt anyone, griffon or pony." Pike thought for a moment, "I can make my life here better. I can also certainly makes yours, anypony or griffons' better as well. You just need to trust my methods."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:41 pm

"Well we all start out that way but things changed very fast."

Prism nickered, "And how do you intent on making things better for myself then" This should be good Prism through to himself.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:54 pm

Pike laughed, breaking his dismal attitude toward Prism. "I'm glad you asked, my friend. It's clear to me that you want to help out around here." He stared at the unicorn. "What I mean to say is: I am always in the business of investing in individuals. You can be one of them, for a return on the investment of course." Pike didn't have anything to offer this pony quite yet, but he didn't seem to be in it for the money. "Working for but not actually taking part in the rebellion has its advantages, Mister Prism. I can assist you with anything you would need for your own activities. Related to the rebellion or not."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:40 am

Prism listen to what Pike was saying, he was not much of a business pony but he knew to question things.

He hadn't given any clear details on anything but Prism was sure about one thing "And let me guess if your're not going to make a return out of it then you will not help" He asked Pike before taking a second drink, the tea was nice.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:45 am

Pike motioned his head side to side to weigh the issue. "It depends. Some investments need time to make good on the resources spent. Others are done deal-by-deal." He smiled at Prism enjoying the tea. "I believe in your case it would be the former. There is no pressure to give me back something quite yet. I'm not a bully and I believe, with my help, you will return favors as you would for a friend."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:53 am

Prism listened once more and smiled at the thought of Pike trying to bully him.

"I will keep that in mind, but don't think this lets you off any hook I am still going to have my eye on you." He still was not sure he would have to keep his ears open to what sort of deals Pike does to work out what sort of risk he was.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:00 am

Pike paused for a long time, sipping tea with Prism. After a few minutes he spoke up. "I'm not looking for anything from you, Prism. Not just yet. Although at some point I would like your trust."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:04 am

Prism gave Pike a hard once over with his eye "Then you have to prove to me that I can trust you, so make sure you choose the right choices pony's have suffered plenty as it is."
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:08 am

Setting down his tea and hopping up on his hooves, Pike walked over to his table and picked up his hammer. "While you're here, can you give me a light? I just need to drive a few more in before my office is complete--" He leaned down to the end of the table, a few nails rolling about on the cold floor. "Well, complete for now."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:14 am

Prism with out thinking put on the light spell. He may not trust Pike but what sort of pony would he be if he didn't help a pony in needed even if it was just a light.

Prism saw this as a moment to find some things out "What happened with you being a royal guard" Prism asked as Pike started to work.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:20 am

Pike slowly tapped away at the table, he was still anxious about hammering his hooves again. The question was vague so he decided to give an equally vague answer. "Nothing much. I did a lot of training but I never saw any combat. I was stationed to guard certain buildings mostly. In short, it was boring. I've spent my fair share of my days strolling around the castle gardens looking for something to do." He motioned Prism to get closer.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:25 am

Prism moved in closer not worried that Pike was using a potency weapon. "You never saw combat? You left it before the war then, I have to say not surprised you don't seam the sort of it but how come you left."

He watch him hit in one more nail "Was you still in Canterlot when the Griffon's attacked us?"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:33 am

Pike looked up over the table, reminiscing. "I didn't leave the guard. I was on leave and went home to Filly for something." He moved to the other side of the table and placed a few nails in their respective spots. "I heard about the attack and got conscripted for the war effort immediately. They stationed me at Stalliongrad but I didn't see any action the first battle there. As you remember our forces were well prepared and I was young and only in reserves."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:03 pm

"Yes I remember Stalliongrad, we did well there. Sometimes I wish I had stayed there and not got moved onto Trottingham but I guess they needed their better troops there."

He then looked over Pikes body "How on Equestria did you not see any combat even as the reserves, I mean you haven't even got a mark on your body"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:46 pm

Pike started to hammer the first nail in. "I must've been lucky. Could you give me more light?" He beckoned Prism closer to where he was working. This was only half of the story as the other half of would have annoyed the unicorn to no end.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:01 pm

Prism made the light from his horn brighter and moved in a step close hoping he would ask anymore or he would be on top of him next.

"It looks like you was very lucky" he said as he watch him hammer in the nail.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:15 pm

"I was." Pike kept hammering away at the table. "The world's been good to me, I guess. Every time there is a setback, I get an opportunity." Attempting to drive the conversation away from his good fortune. "One time I came across some tough COs who had gone through some tough battles only to find that none of them actually fought in the battles they lead forces in. I can't blame them, if you have the means you might as well avoid danger."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:25 pm

"I guess that's where I am not like most CO's" He said with a little laugh

"There was a few times they tried to give me a role back at base, but we needed good pony's out there too. With the numbers that where just citizens fight or need in the Military just a few years they needed us more experienced once out there as well. We lost a number of good officer the first day" he spends a few moments thinking to himself.

"But I guess I am lucky as well I am still alive after everything I have done"
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:54 pm

Pike was halfway through nailing this side of the table. He had a nail in his mouth and responded with "Mmhmm" a few times to Prism's words. He dropped the nail and said, "We're all lucky to be alive, Prism. Let's try to keep it that way." He was glad Prism didn't pry into his war experience any further.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 pm

"Well have to see what gets throw our way" Prism said, "But I have our luck will be tests at some point. Just have to make sure that we are ready for it."

He laughed "This is getting a bit depressing but I seam to have a habit of going down this path a bit too much." he said with a half smile.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:17 pm

Tapping in another nail, Pike nodded his head. "That's what the war was, a prelude to our misery right now." He chuckled at a different thought. "Do you think of anything other than war and the rebellion? I mean, there must be a part of you that wants to let loose and just enjoy the fruits of your survival."
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:31 pm

"Maybe if I had anything left, but everything that I held close to my heart I lost very early on" he said with a sad look in his eye. He wished he still had some images but they where most likely lost or destroyed by now in what ever the Griffon's had done to Canterlot.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pike Vanguard Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:40 pm

Clearly Pike had struck a chord with Prism. He didn't mean to and now he didn't know where to go with the conversation. He gave the old cliché, "I'm sorry for your loss." And continued to tap away at the remaining nails. "You have to rebuild sometime though, Prism. You're not getting any younger." He stated coldly, concealing his own sense of loss.
Pike Vanguard
Pike Vanguard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:48 pm

His mind stayed on what had been left behind "I think I have already passed the point of rebuilding things for myself, best thing I can do is try and rebuild things for those that are still young so maybe that can have a better life" The light on Prism horn dimming a bit as he spoke.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down