MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask}

2 posters

Go down

Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask} Empty Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask}

Post by Lance Sat May 18, 2013 9:41 am

November 15
Early Morning
Like, two AM early
Or Something

Scintillance was trotting though the less crowded streets in the undermarket. it's late. or rather, far too early in the morning, for anypony to be out. Not if they had anywhere to stay, or to be, at this hour. Scint, however, had no where. He was down and depressed, and kept his eyes low. Call me useless. Unhelpful. Clumsy. Get out. Lance was deep in his thoughts as he tripped over a rock, and landed face first into the ground. tch... maybe I am useless.

Lance got back to his hooves, disappointing with himself. He then turned his attention to the taller buildings, makeshift as they were, and close to the ceilings. He closed his eyes, and focused. his sad frown slowly changed to a gritted scowl. Or... maybe not. I promise, I'll get better. His eyes burst open, and with them, his horn, and with those, his hooves. He was making a mad Dash for a distant wall, as a glowing... something formed beside him, and followed.

Half the Distance was covered, and Scintillance had completed a new conjuration, as it glided alongside his view, before he willed it to float before him. He hopped on, and there he was, levitating, and arching his way up to the top of a roof. When he reached it, he hopped off his new Conjuration, and admired it, Panting, and feeling somewhat drained. "Avian. No more standing around, no more waiting. It's time to wake up." Dissolving the Avian, Lance broke into another sprint over the rooftops, without intention of going anywhere, only searching for the rush of movement, and for himself.

Spoiler:
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask} Empty Re: Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask}

Post by Suzuri Sat May 18, 2013 10:06 am

Uzuri rose from her nap, from the sound of hoofbeats on the rooftop about five rows of houses from where she was. Who could be awake at this hour.... And why on rooftops.. Searching for the cause of the sound, Uzuri scanned her surroundings, noticing a flash in the distance, marking the target. I hope I don't frighten it... or hurt it... Leaping off of the chimney she was on, Uzuri quickly jumps the gaps between rooftops, sliding along the ropes that were strung between the houses.

Reaching the rooftop where the flash was seen, Uzuri tried to regain her breath. Opening her mouth to speak, she calls for the pony that had mysteriously vanished.
"H-h-hello? Are y-you there..?"
Suzuri
Suzuri

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Assassin for hire

Back to top Go down

Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask} Empty Re: Call Me Useless {Scint, Uzuri} {Closed, or, ask}

Post by Lance Sat May 18, 2013 10:16 am

Lance Leaped off a roof, conjuring his martyr to swing off a different set of ropes when The call of another pony grabbed his attention. unfortunately, his attention was kinda necessary in order to finish conjuring that martyr, and not fall off the roof. so, His muzzle chipped off said ropes, and his hooves quickly grasped onto them, stopping his fall. Just barely. well, until the rope tore, and left Lance to go "Tarzan" for a few seconds as he swing down and into the side of the wall, leave a loud and resonating echo of pony-against-stone, and he let go of the rope, plumetting about two final feet down onto the ground. he rubbed the back of his neck, though he didn't injure that part of him even once, and mildly said to himself,

"That was... definitely not supposed to happen... What was that?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzuri Sat May 18, 2013 10:29 am

Hearing the sound of the Unicorn's voice, Uzuri pinoints where the noise resonated from. Peering down off of the roof of where she was currently situated, she could make out a figure in the gloom. Hopping down to the ground level, where the stranger lay, she could faintly make out features of the male unicorn. Leaning her face over the fallen unicorn, she quietly asks in a barely audible whisper, "W-who are you...?"
Suzuri
Suzuri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 18, 2013 10:41 am

Lance looked up and saw the silhouette of a familiar mare up on the rooftop. he Squinted his eyes at the mare... Shadowstrike..?

The mare jumped down, and he got a better look at her striped features. "Definately not Shadowstrike... um... I'm the pony you just made fall off a roof?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzuri Sat May 18, 2013 10:47 am

Giggling slightly, she offers her hoof to help the pony up.

"You're funny.... I-I mean, if that's okay with you...N-n-now, who are you..?" Whispering on the last part, Uzuri tilts her head slightly at the stallion.
Suzuri
Suzuri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 18, 2013 11:54 am

Lance accepted the hoof, and got back to his... hooves. Though he still wasn't in the best of moods, he was all too used to smiling. "Um... Lance. Scintillance. or Scint. I've been called Scinti before. feel free to choose. But not Lancey Wancey... now those are memories best forgotten..." Lance was tapping his hoof to his chin, and looking up, before realizing he was in the middle of a conversation with a mare. "Oh, right, there I go rambling on over nothing. What's your name?"
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzuri Sat May 18, 2013 12:29 pm

Tilting her head at the strange unicorn, she breaks into a fit of giggles.
"You're silly. I'm Suzuri, but you can call me Zuzu, Suzi, or Uzi. I've been called Uzi-Woozy before. Feel free to choose. But not Suzie... Now those days are best forgotten..." Giggling uncontrollably, Uzi grins at Lance. "Judging by the looks of you, you seem lost. Mind if I tag along? I-I mean, if that's okay with you..."
Suzuri
Suzuri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat May 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Lance listened to Uzi introduce herself, and quickly fell into a laughing fit as she did, seeing as she was mimicking his choice of words quite well.

"Lost? no, not lost... remnant. tossed aside. I... I'm not good enough. Can't say I can tell whether I've really walked out, or I've been thrown out... because it feels more like the latter. But... you're barely following any of this, are you... you're free to stick around, if you will, but really, even I don't know where I'm going. all I've done so far is exhausted myself..."

With that, Lance's horn returned to its glow, and he re-conjured the Avian; it would be large enough to fit two ponies. If Uzi were to step onto what space Lance didn't take, she'd be coming along with him for a sort of "elevator ride" back to the rooftops.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down