MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Bulletin, May 15, 2013

Go down

Staff Bulletin, May 15, 2013 Empty Staff Bulletin, May 15, 2013

Post by Tisis Antony Wed May 15, 2013 11:38 am

Finals- Finals everywhere

As many can notice, the event has come to an early stall due to finals week. This was extremely poor scheduling on my part and I apologize to anyone who's event participation has been derailed due to either the finals themselves or due to circumstances brought about from it not progressing quickly enough.

I will insist that anyone who CAN continue with the event do so, as finals are almost complete and the event will pick up really soon. Your participation is a good thing for teaching the staff about what does and doesn't work with these.

With that out of the way, I'd like to announce that staff is currently working on the GK Manual, a single compendium of all the rules and lore that the site has. It will be sexy and fine, so look out for that.

Additionally, we are looking for writers to help with the next edition of the Manehattan Times. If interested, please contact Tisis Antony and he will try to get you something in the way of participation.

Thanks for tagging along, have a swell day.
Tisis Antony
Tisis Antony
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffin Kingdom
Profession: Intelligence Officer

Back to top Go down