MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen from grace.

3 posters

Go down

Fallen from grace.  Empty Fallen from grace.

Post by Graceful Whisper Sat May 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Days, it had been days since Grace had stopped to eat and rest. Her eyes were heavy from sleep deprivation and her body was covered with bruises, scratches and wounds. 'Just a little further' she told herself as her wings flapped a few times before resting into a steady glide. She felt sick and weak and she knew if she didn't find somewhere to rest soon, she would be dead, if not from lack of food and water then from her wounds anyway. Her mind began to drift, eyes falling heavy and before long she had fainted in mid air. She began to drop like a stone, picking up speed as the wind spun her about, the ground coming closer to her like a large wall. Minutes passed before she regained consciousness again.

She let out a gasp as her eyes shot wide, opening her wings and self righting herself. But it was too late, she didn't have time. She flapped her wings hard but it only softened the crash as she slid along the ground, through some rows of fruit plants before finally coming to s stop. She coughed and laid there, sore and hurt all over, rasping for breath as the impact had winded her. Slowly she stood up, wincing as one of her wings drooped to the ground, broken. Her legs just barely supported her and one of them was badly hurt, forcing her to limp.

After several minutes of composing herself she limped on. Despite her situation crashing in a fruit field had been a blessing. She was so hungry and the berries could at least offer some kind of water for her. She changed the shape of her good wing into a basket shape, picking some berries before making her way to and old barn where she could rest. Pushing inside she found some hay and gently laid down, finishing the berries quickly before closing her eyes. It was cold and she shivered, but at least the barn offered her some warmth.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Fallen from grace.  Empty Re: Fallen from grace.

Post by Hark Sat May 11, 2013 3:59 pm

Suture gave a sigh as she glanced about her surroundings, finding them peaceful, yet uncannily war-like; nature fought with it's self all about her, reminding her that the uncanny silence she heard was never so. A derelict barn stood on the near, darkening horizon, and Suture thought it prudent to use it as refuge. What were the chances of such a barn being used anymore, anyway?

It had been quite a while since Suture had tasted fresh air, or seen true sunlight. Stuck far below the earth within the center of all changeling society, she had rested and recovered from a suicide attempt that she regretted to admit, was attempted whilst she was high. In fact, it could be said that all of her whiny, bitchy antics were due to her being high, and now, after a short yelling match with their leader, she had, well, basically gotten un-high. Permanently.

You might liken Suture's drug abuse to her emotions, because both tended to come out at the same time. However, both were shut away at the same moment that Suture swore to never again feel sorry for herself, simply because she felt that it was unnecessary. Her purpose was to allow others to survive, so she could have her homeland back, so the loss of the millions was worth something.

In any case, after she had been released, she was in a darker area of the sewers. She wandered about for a few days, eating and drinking what provisions she could find, which happened to be sufficient. She met nobody, her sense of time destroyed without the sun to see. So, when she finally was able to find a way out, it was by a sewage exit drain, which she found yesterday. All of today, she had wandered the countryside, foraging.

Now, however, she approached the barn, pushing the arcane red door open with a hoof, it's structure creaking, rust and decay taking over the wood and iron that comprised the door. Perhaps it had been years since it was used, but the ease of movement suggested that it had been used recently. However, when Suture entered the barn, she saw a sight that surprised her: an obviously injured pegasus-like being that wasn't quite a pegasus. Suture, scouting through her mind, came to the conclusion that the being had to be a hippogriff. A wounded one, perhaps sleeping.

With a slight sense of urgency, Suture trotted over to the possibly sleeping being, nudging her nose with her hoof. "Hey. Are you alright? Are you awake?" she asked with a slight agitation in her voice, kneeling down to the level of the hippogriff's eyes, or, at least as close as Suture could get to them.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Textile Worker, Medical Practitioner

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sat May 11, 2013 4:38 pm

It has been a very boring day for Jack. As a farmer he hasn't really something to do during the winter season and since he joined the rebellion he spent his days exploring the sewers, making a mental map of them. After weeks down there he really go used to the smell and probably doesn't even notice that the smell is still on him everytime he leaves them. Usually he would spent the rest of the evening in his favorite bar until late after the curfew and then somehow avoid the griffon patrols, but today he slipped during his scout tour and one of his legs is now covered with some smelly goo.

Jack lightly shudders as he thinks what kind of stuff could stick on his leg right now and he really looks forward to a warm shower. As he lands on his farmyard he raises an eyebrow. "Huh? I can't remember that I left the barn open." he murmurs, not really thinking that somepony could have open it, because his mind was already in the warm shower.

He casually walks over to the barn and suddenly stops and his ears perk up as he hears a voice in his barn. His mind is now far away from the shower and he can feel how his body tenses, getting ready for whatever he will find in his barn. He slowly approaches the door, his knife drawn from his sheath and peeks inside.

Jack sees a gray unicron and a sleeping pegasi. No, it doesn't really look like a pegasi. It has wings, yes, but she looks different to normal a pegasi. He had seen something like that before. He lightly gasps as he remembers, how this species is called. "A hippogriff!" he says rather loud and he quickly shuts his mouth, not really sure if he just though it or spoke it out loud.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Sat May 11, 2013 4:51 pm

The rest Grace was taking in the barn was certainly welcome, although the cold bit at her coat making her shudder every so often. She tried not to think too much on what had happened or what she would need to do, not to mention this was a farm and she had no idea how they would feel about her being here. Though she guessed she would do her best to move on as soon as she was able. After long minutes of thought her rest was interrupted as the sounds of hooves brushing hay reached her eyes which flickered in response. A hoof touched her nose and she gently opened her eyes to find deep blue eyes staring back at her. She startled and rose her head up, leaning back as her eyes looked searchingly at this pony.

She winced as the movement hurt her wing, but she was more concerned with the possible threat in front of her. After all she had no idea who this pony was, could she be the Farmer? "I-I am now" she said quickly, "Sorry, I was just resting, I'll find some place else" she said as she shakily rose to her hooves. She felt stiff and she ached all over. Her wounds had dried, staining her coat with a patches of red and her wing continued to droop to the side. She was about to begin to move when she heard someone call out the name of what she was, from outside. "H-hello?" she called back.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sat May 11, 2013 5:23 pm

Suture gave a partial smile as the mare before her awoke, as it was certainly welcome to see that she wasn't injured to the point of unconsciousness. Suture could easily tell by her disheveled look that she had suffered injuries, and, with the limited supplies she had, Suture intended to help her, at least to some degree.

As she recoiled her head, Suture followed, simply staring into her green eyes, her eye contact used to convey trust, or perhaps a feeling of security. The last thing she wanted was the mare before her to panic and try to run away, merely worsening her condition. As she spoke, Suture frowned severely. "No-no-no-no-no," she said in a rapid-fire manner, "You don't need to move. Sit back down, please," she said in a pleading, yet oddly commanding voice, noting her movements, how shaky, unsure, and painful they looked; this mare knew an injured being when she saw one. As she noticed a few bits of red from her coat, she murmured a silent "oh dear" to herself, fearing she wouldn't be able to handle her case if it was truly that severe.

As she finished her rant inside of her head, she glanced about, a reaction common for her to do upon hearing the voice of someone unfamiliar; her eyes were merely greeted by the barn door, the owner of the voice's reflection of electromagnetic radiation not yet available for her optic cells to sense, and send signals to the organ inside her head, to render an image for her. She sighed at this, gesturing for the injured hippogriff to stay down, if she even sat down; Suture had no idea, as she had turned away. As she called back, Suture let out a "Sssshhhh!" sound, terse and mezzo-piano, to get her to remain incognito. Hopefully, if the voice was hostile, Suture would take most of his attacks, whilst the hippogriff escaped. She would rather risk her own life rather than that of a stranger's.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sat May 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Jack frowns as he hears somepony calling back. Usually thiefs don't call back as they try to stay hidden and also this voice doesn't sound aggressive at all. It sounds weak and definitively female, but that doesn't have to mean that she can't be dangerous. Jack learned never to underestimate a possible threat and there is still the other unicorn. He can't really judge this situation and slowly trots into the barn, his knife in his mouth ready to attack.

As he slowly approaches them his eyes quickly check the rest of the barn, if anypony else would be in here. Jack stops several feet away from them and puts his knife into his hoof, so he can speak to them. "What do you want?!" he says in a confident tone. The light in the barn is very dim and he doesn't notice from his position that the hippogriff is injured.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Sat May 11, 2013 6:00 pm

Grace didn't have to be told again to sit back down. She really didn't feel up to walking about and without flight she was one griffon patrol from losing her freedom or worse. She eased back down to her stomach and exhaled deeply. She remained quiet as the unicorn 'shushed' her, deciding it was better to do as she was told, after all she was in no position to argue anything. Her wing was hurting, making her grimace as it touched the ground again.

When she saw a Pegasus enter with a knife she panicked and tried to get up again. In trying to get up so quickly her legs collapsed and she hit the ground, giving a restrained whimper as the act caused her pain. "N-nothing I-I was just resting, that's all I swear!" she said almost pleadingly, "I'll leave, please don't hurt me" she continued. Grace was no warrior and if you could look past the fact she steals to keep herself alive she was a pretty normal Hippogriff, and she was afraid of death. She was shaking, half from pain half from fear as she looked up hoping for mercy.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sat May 11, 2013 6:16 pm

Suture gave a sigh of relief internally as she saw the green-and-white hippogriff sit back down out of the corner of her eye, her frown furrowing deeper as she glanced behind herself to find a grimace meeting her face. It was then that she looked back to the pegasus standing in the doorway, armed with a knife in his hoof, demanding information, with quite a sense of urgency in his voice. Suture, having no supplies, felt true fear, something she had not felt in a while.

With eyes wide, she began to move forward, rather accepting of her fate if the pegasus was unforgiving. As she reached him, she smelled a familiar smell of culturing refuse- the smell of a sewer. Paying no mind to it, she stood her ground and began to speak, fear evident, albeit betraying how she walked forward to meet the knife-wielding pegasus. "I just wanted to help that hippogriff back there. I don't mean any harm," she said in a rather fast manner, fear and instinct driving her at the moment.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sat May 11, 2013 7:15 pm

Jack feels that his adrenaline level lightly increases as the gray unicorn walks up to him and he slowly realizes that she's also female, after he can see her clearly. Jack doesn't really know why, but his body gets less tense as he realizes that two mares are in his barn. Even he already saw female beings doing horrible things during war, but the fact that they both seem to be terrified by him makes his tenseness dissappear.

He looks deep into the eyes of the unicorn and begins to smile as he realizes that she's telling the truth. Jack just lowers his knife, but doesn't put it back into his sheath. He isn't foolish enough to think that he's perfect at reading face expressions of ponies, but he wants to give them at least a chance to prove that their telling the truth.

Jack lets out a short sigh of relief. "You know, I didn't want to scare you, but in this times you never know who is trying to kill you next." he says and looks over to the hippogriff. "So, what's wrong with your little girl friend over there? How bad is it?" Based on her whimpering she really must have some strong pain, Jack thinks and somehow he feels pity for her.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Sun May 12, 2013 9:50 am

Grace wasn't comfortable at all, not until that knife went away. As long as it remained out it was a threat to her. She winced as she recomposed herself after having fallen down, resting on her haunches. "I'm not a doctor, but my wing is broken for sure, I think one of my hooves might be too. I have some cuts too" she said tiredly. Regardless of the threat she was still very tired and was just about keeping herself awake.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun May 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Suture gave a sigh, glancing behind herself so that her hippogriff friend could respond. Thankfully, she did, and as she described what she felt, Suture rushed over, her horn igniting and enveloping first the offending hoof, giving a grimace as she found it broken, and then the offending wing, finding it more severely broken than the hoof. With that, Suture's horn began enveloping other parts of the hippogriff's body, to assess other injuries. After a period of about ten minutes, Suture turned around to speak to the pegasus, a frown on her face. "I need some wood and rope, some bandages, and alcohol, please," she said, her tone conveying urgency and severity.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun May 12, 2013 5:13 pm

Jack stands still as the gray unicorn assesses her wounds and puts his knife under his wing, back into the sheath, but he doesn't close it, so he can quickly draw it out again. As the gray unicorn says what she needs Jack just nods. "I guess I have stuff like that around here. Just give me two minutes." he says quickly leaves the barn.

He knows that he has some wood and ropes in the shack next to the barn, so it was more important to find the other stuff. Jack runs into his house and to the bathroom. Thanks to the dirty work on the field he has always some disinfection alcohol at home, because dirt in a little wound can end deadly. After he grabbed the bottle he rushes over to his bedroom, where his saddle bag is. He quickly puts the bottle into his bag. "Hmmm...where should I get some bandages now?" he thinks and looks over to his bed sheet. He sighs, but nonetheless he wraps it around him and put the saddle bag on.

As he runs out he sees one bottle of the hard cider standing in his kitchen. "If she really is going to fix her broken leg and wing the hippogriff will be thankful for the hard booze." Jack thinks and puts it also into his saddle bag. On the way back to the barn he gets the rope and four wood planks, which are more or less the size of her wing and leg.

Jack rushes into the barn rather quickly, putting everything next to the hippogriff. "If you need any help, just let me know." he says. Jack already had to fix one broken leg by himself, so he could get to the hospital, but that was years ago and he doesn't want to interfere. "And I found some hard cider. I would recommend to take a big swig from it. That will soothe the pain." Jack says to the hippogriff and takes the two bottles out of his saddle bag, offering the cider to her.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Sun May 12, 2013 5:31 pm

Grace had closed her eyes as the stallion left, trying to calm herself down and rest some more. Her body ached and every slight movement seemed to cause her pain. She was about to drift off when the stallion returned, leaving two bottles of hard cider among other things next to her. She eyes the bottles and looked to the mare and the stallion with an uneasy and unsure look. She sighed as she had little choice but to trust them as she used her good wing to manipulate the bottle, the large strange type of wing curving around it and tipping it into her mouth. She took a large sip as the stallion suggested and coughed at the potency of the stuff. She paused and took another before setting the bottle back down. She didn't know how much she would need to drink but she took two big sips, that would be enough, right?
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun May 12, 2013 5:47 pm

"Right, um..." Suture started off as she sighed, knowing that the experience, for the hippogriff, at least, would be intensely painful. "This is going to hurt... quite a bit," she said with a sigh, simply baffled that she thought she could achieve bone-setting-tier analgesia from just two swigs of alcohol. Taking the rest of the materials in her telekinesis, she set down the alcohol and the sheets whilst keeping the wood and rope quirking a brow for a few moments before remembering a spell to perform rudimentary cutting. As she split the rope into four strands, Suture separated the planks into two, unlabeled groups: 'foreleg' and 'wing,' since those were the only two parts of the mare before her broken. She sighed as she began to finish with the rope, looking down at the mare and extending her injured foreleg with her hooves, her telekinesis being the stress that forced the two bones back into place with, frankly, a loud, and probably painful, snap. As that finished up, Suture placed one plank below the limb, and one above, using the rope to tie them together, to keep them tight; a splint, a makeshift cast for her injury. As Suture moved to her wing, she found that it was not one, but several bones that were the problem; so, as she extended the massive wing of the hippogriff, Suture focused hard, setting each, individual bone one by one, a painstaking, and painful process, probably. With that, she repeated the same procedure for her wing as the foreleg, simply splinting it instead of casting it, as placing it in a cast was impossible with the supplies at hand. Then, Suture moved to other wounds; she drenched the sheet in alcohol and used the severing spell to cut the sheet into several strips, bandaging any open wounds she came across, often going around the entire circumference of the hippogriff's torso. When all of her work was finally done, Suture sat back on her haunches, panting due to a near overuse of magic. "Goddesses... that was more difficult than it should have been..."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Sun May 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Grace let out a yelp and a cry as the bone popped in place. She clenched her jaw and her eyes as the pain which shot up her leg began to simmer down. She didn't move or make any attempts to as the Unicorn moved her hoof, casing it and tying rope around it before moving to her wing, which turned out to be ten times worse then the foreleg. Each bone being moved felt like a knife being twisted inside her skin. She cried and whined to the point tears had run down her cheeks from how painful it had been. When it was finally over she lay there, trying to focus away from the pain that burned in her leg and wing. When the Unicorn was finished Grace sniffed and looked at her, "Thank you" she said as she took an additional moment to let the last of the pain pass.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun May 12, 2013 6:39 pm

Jack winces lightly as he hears the familiar sound of bones snapping back into position. He can feel some very light phantom pain in his wing and also takes a swig from the bottle, before he offers it again to the hippogriff. "Take another biiig swig, please. It will help."

After the procedure was finished Jack takes a seat right next to the gray unicorn. "I must admit you're very talented. Do you work at a hospital or something?" he asks and looks over to the hippogriff. "Do you want to get her to an hospital already this evening? I mean sure her wing and leg need a professional cast and she really need some better painkillers than booze, but the curfew just started and slipping through the griffon patrols with a injured and whimpering hippogriff will be very hard." Jack says and sighs. He can't really believe what he's gonna say now. "If you want you two can stay here for one night. It seems your friend really needs a real meal and not just some berries and she can rest here safely."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Sun May 12, 2013 8:14 pm

Suture gave a sigh as the mare cried. She really hated to see her patients in such pain; however, it was necessary to her greater well-being. If her bones were not set correctly, they would begin to heal incorrectly. Thus, it was required. As the gray pegasus beside her spoke her own thoughts, she sighed, glancing toward him as he sat down beside her, speaking. If she was to answer all of his questions, and present a plan of actions, it would be best to start from the beginning.

"I... I don't think I'm that talented," she said with a blush, flattered by his, well, flattering. "As for working at a hospital... no, I don't. I used to, but I don't. As for getting her to a hospital this evening... She can wait for tomorrow. I'm sure she's tired, and you're right about the griffons. I don't want to deal with being arrested tonight, and I'm not sure she wants to, either. Plus, I'm sure it would hurt her even more to move her. As for staying here..." she said, glancing toward the whimpering hippogriff, "...please. She seems to have gone days without food, and needs to rest. In fact, I need food and rest as well. It's been a long time since I've had real food or have rested... I'm sure I've healed enough to eat," she said, glancing down to a long stretch of bloodstained bandaging about her waist.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Mon May 13, 2013 4:20 pm

Grave felt a little better now that her wing and hoof had been secured. She still felt some pain however, and tried not to move too much. She'd wiped her cheeks with her good wing and had kept quiet as the two ponies talked. She... couldn't say she trusted them. They had helped her, and that was reason enough to assume they weren't going to hurt her. But should a griffon patrol come along, she wouldn't expect them to hide her or risk their lives and freedom for her. As soon as she was able, she would need to move on. Although, she did feel she owed the for their kindness at least. She opened her eyes and gently moved herself into a more comfortable position as she looked to the two, "You have both helped me, is there anything I can do to repay you for this?" she asked, her lime green eyes looking between them.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon May 13, 2013 5:27 pm

Jack just nods silently as he listens to the unicorn and he can't suppress a weak smile. He likes ponies, who doesn't brag around with their talent. As she continues to speak Jack watches the hippogriff. He just can't chase her away in that state and he has enough food to spare for both of them. The only problem for him is that he never can sleep, if somepony else is staying over night at his house, but he can cope with it as long as he knows he's doing something good.

As the hippogriff says that she wants to repay them, Jack smiles warmly. "Well, how about you eat something with us and get well as soon as possible? That would be something I would like to see." he says and stands up. "What about soup? I think, I make a rather good vegetable soup, do you want something?"

He slowly walks over to the side of her good wing, not wanting to scare her even more and says with a friendly smile. "C'mon, I'll carry you to my house and there we can talk a a bit, alright?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon May 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Suture frowns as the gray pegasus simply just speaks every last damn thought that entered her mind. She had to stifle a curse, merely tensing for a moment, then relaxing. "I concur with the pegasus," she said, giving a frown as she looked toward the hippogriff's splinted wing and foreleg, trying to fathom the pain she was in. If there was one skill Suture lacked, it was true empathy; she could never really understand the pain of another pony, however, she merely wished to eliminate it from them, if she could. It was one of the things she felt the compelling need to do: alleviate pain and suffering, and the hippogriff's case was sure not helping her too much.

It was then she contemplated on how to move her. If anything, she concluded, the best would be telekinetic support for the injured areas, and the rest could ride with the stronger pegasus, if he agreed to the plan. Suture remained where she was, on her haunches, her breathing slowing a little more as her magic caught up to her.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Mon May 13, 2013 5:50 pm

Grace smiled at their responses and felt her stomach twist to the sound of the word 'food'. She'd been starving for days, surviving off what she could find and steal along the way. She felt tense as he walked over but relaxed as he spoke and nodded, "Ok" she replied as she braced her hooves, slowly standing up as her aches and stiff joints caused her trouble. She lifted her splinted leg and moved her good wing to balance. She could probably limp, but the movement would undoubtedly hurt. She allowed the Pegasus stallion to assist her, grateful for the help as she winced through her movements.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon May 13, 2013 6:01 pm

"Alright." Jack says. "We're making little steps and if it's too much for you, just say something, okay?" He slowly begins to trot torwards the barn door, very slowly and watching every of the hippogriff's steps. Even before he reaches the exit he stops, seeing her wince with every step. "I think, it's better, if you climp on my back and I carry you completly." he says and lowers his body, so she can easily climp onto him.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue May 14, 2013 7:09 am

Suture gave a sigh. Her horn illuminated, her telekinesis's field of magic wrapping about the hippogriff's broken limbs, supporting them so that the journey would be mostly painless for her. "Just call out when you're ready, ma'am," she said with a half-sigh, exhausting herself further for no reason by helping her. Besides, it was terrible to watch her be in such pain whilst simply walking.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Tue May 14, 2013 3:54 pm

With the help of Sutures magic, Grace climbed onto the stallions back. She positioned herself carefully and rested her head by his neck. She felt so tired and weak. Mentally she told herself she would never do this again, but then again she didn't really have much of a choice.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Tue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm

Jack can't suppress a light grin as the hippgriff climbs onto his back. Thanks to his daily work on his farm he almost doesn't feel her onto his back, but also she seems to haven't got something to eat for days. "Only a soup won't fix that. I better show her the soup kitchen later." Jack thinks as he walks out of the barn.

He trots over his farmyard in a moderate speed, not wanting to cause more pain by any shakes. As Jack reaches his house he pushes through the front door and after a short time of consideration he decides against the guest room on the second floor and brings her to his old paren't room, which is on the ground level. Even if they're dead since several years Jack still makes their bed. It gives hims some kind of safety.

Jack carefully lies the hippogriff onto the bed and smiles at her politely. "Don't worry. I'll bring the soup to you." He has to chuckle inwardly. As a kid he was used to bring his mother soup, if she was sick and somehow he has to think back to the good old days. Jack looks over to the unicorn. "Maybe you wanna help me to prepare the soup? That would make it a bit faster." he says with a smile.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Tue May 14, 2013 9:26 pm

Suture gave a sigh as she let the hippogriff down on the bed. In all honesty, she just wanted to monitor her to make sure she was alright. Completely ignoring the pegasus, she seemed to be in another world, searching for a chair for her to rest in. When she finally found one, she dragged it, her fading and fizzling telekinesis nearly dropping it; when it remained stable, it only dragged half of the chair. When she placed it by her bed, she sat in it, wincing and holding her gut for a moment, where the stained and dirty bandage lay about it. She sighed, looking down at her, moving her wing and leg to a proper position to where they would not receive further injury, a slight grin on her face when she found they were already in said position.

Having completely ignored the pegasus, she flat out didn't respond to him, simply staring at the hippogriff, having forgotten he ever spoke, if she even realized it in the first place.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Wed May 15, 2013 2:45 am

Grace had to admit moving hurt a hell of allot less when you were being carried on the back of some pony else. She felt the soft bedding cushion around her and sighed, feeling better now that she was laying on something that was more soft and not so hard. She smiled to the stallion farmer as she replied, "Thank you" she said softly. She felt she needed to repay them for this kindness even despite their earlier statements on the subject. Maybe she could help the crops, after all she was half Pegasus which meant she could control the weather, although she'd need her wing to be better for that. She looked to the Unicorn and saw she was in some kind of trance, "Excuse me, miss?" she began, "How long will it take for me to get better?" she asked.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Wed May 15, 2013 12:38 pm

Jack lets out a short sigh as he gets ignored and leaves the room. The unicorn also doesn't seem to be at her's best and Jack is kinda curious about her story. Before he walks to the kitchen he gets everything he needs for his soup from the store room in the back of his house.

With a basket of vegetables Jack enters the kitchen and begins to wash them, before he cuts the into small cubes. A loud clank can be heard as he tried to pull out a certain pot. "I'm fine!" he yells, not wanting to cause more worries than they already have. "Stupid pots." Jack grumbles and puts them back into the cupboard. After that was done he puts a pot filled with water onto his oven and ignites the fire wood. With a swift move Jack puts the vegetables from the cutting board into the pot and falvors it with several spices like salt and nutmeg. "Well, that will take sometime. Maybe my guests want something to drink." he murmurs and fills three glasses with water, before he trots back to them.

"Does somepony want something to drink?" he says and offers them the glasses. Jack notices the dirty bandages on the unicorn and sighs. "When was the last time you changed your bandages?" he asks. He doesn't even asks what happened, because somehow he expects a lie.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Wed May 15, 2013 5:54 pm

Suture snapped into a more focused sitting position; her back straightened as her eyes jolted open, seemingly awoken by the hippogriff's question, to which she promptly began to answer: "A week or so for the foreleg, and a couple weeks for the wing. I can't say; hippogriff biology is really difficult to judge due to the unpredictable mix of traits." As she explained, she almost sounded like a textbook, rambling off answers from the top of her head. As she heard crashes from away, followed by a call of assurance, she sighed, sinking back into her seat after having cringed due to the harsh sound.

As the pegasus entered the room offering drinks, Suture gladly took one, immediately consuming all of it in a matter of moments, placing it on a nearby table, if there was one. If not, she just kept it in her telekinesis. As the question was levied against her, she glanced downward, using her telekinesis to pull said bandage out a bit to take a look at the wound (for herself only, that is). She sighed, looking back up toward the pegasus. "Yeah, I don't know, to be honest."
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Thu May 16, 2013 4:09 pm

Grace sighed and simply nodded. That was quite a while to be grounded but she guessed she had no choice. If she tried to fly before it was healed she would surely cause further injury to it. And with her hoof broken landing would be difficult. She rested her head down on a pillow and tried to get some rest, that was the best she could hope for in this situation. To rest and get better.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu May 16, 2013 6:42 pm

"You should get it changed tomorrow, when we visit the hospital." Jack says and puts the glass for the hippogriff next to her onto a bed table. He empties his glass and looks at the watch on the wall. "You excuse me for a short moment. I need to check the soup." Jack says and leaves the room.

In the kitchen an already bubbling soup awaits him. "Perfect timing." he thinks and takes a spoon to taste the soup. "Hmmm.....could need a bit more salt." Jack adds another pinch salt and tastes it again. "Pefect!" Jack says and takes three soup plates and spoons out of the cupboard and fill them with soup.

With the soup bowls on his wings and back, Jack enter the bedroom again. How he got them onto his wings without spilling them will be his secret, but he needs some help to get them down again. "Dinner is ready." he says with a smile. "Could you be so friendly and levitate the soup bowls from my wings? I don't want to spill anything."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon May 20, 2013 5:37 pm

With a nod, Suture's horn ignited, those fields of magic surrounding the soup balanced upon the pegasus's wings; she simply complied, letting them float a mere millimeter off his wings to give a tactile signal that the job was done. She didn't like having to comply to his other terms for the future, but she would indeed comply when the time was right; she wasn't about to wrong her gracious host on this very day.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Graceful Whisper Mon May 27, 2013 2:06 pm

Grace continued to rest, simply watching the ponies talk. She sipped sparingly from her water, her throat a little sore as she swallowed, likely from how dry it was. She exhaled a long breath before waiting for the soup. She was so hungry and hadn't eaten for days, the smell was almost enough for her to get to her hooves despite the condition she was in. But she knew she needed to rest, and so she remained laying on her side.
Graceful Whisper
Graceful Whisper
Semi-Newb
Semi-Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Mon May 27, 2013 2:45 pm

Jack takes a seat next to the gray unicron and slurps the hot soup. "So, why am I honored with the visit of two mares at the same time?" he asks with a grin. He already assumes what they wanted at his farm, at least it is obvious for the hippogriff, but Jack wants to hear their versions first.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hark Mon May 27, 2013 5:40 pm

Suture sighed as she took her own bowl of soup, leveling it with her muzzle and taking an unreasonably long slurp from it, nearly finishing off the bowl right there and then, and rightfully so; it had been days since she had last eaten. Promptly after, she responded to the pegasus's question: "Wandering and saw a barn. Wanted to keep warm, and then I saw someone hurt. Instinct, or whatever," she said, sounding a bit annoyed for some reason.
Hark
Hark
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down