MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shattered (Shade, Scrappy, Scintillance)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shattered (Shade, Scrappy, Scintillance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered (Shade, Scrappy, Scintillance)

Post by Syron Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

Shade smiled weakly at the thought of having good effect on Scrapper by presence alone. Well, then you can interprete this as therapy for both of us, she said and snuggled up to him, her head coming to rest on Scrapper's neck. Which would force the earth pony to look out when raising his head, if he didn't want to meet the pointy end of Shade's horn.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Shattered (Shade, Scrappy, Scintillance) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shattered (Shade, Scrappy, Scintillance)

Post by Scrapper Wed May 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Scrapper shifted in such a way to let Shade rest against him a little easier, without getting stabbed by her horn.
If it weren't for his face-mask and all the darkness around them, his face would be a little red. He hasn't had anything like this happen in years, in fact, he can't remember it ever happening before. In all the situations he was prepared for, he wasn't prepared for this. Most of the mares that tried this with him were killers or thieves, well, Shade was a killer. Just for better reasons than most. It did feel awkward, most likely for Shade too. But he had no complaints.
"And I'm grateful for the interpretation, Las" He said quietly, "Like I said before, I'll be damned if I break another promise, especially the one I've made to you. If you need me, for anything, just ask. I'll be here for you."
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Wed May 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Shade was already slipping way into sleep, despite the fact that she had slept the previous day. Part of her thoughts were with her lost friends, and if she had thought about it she would have deemed everything else as inapropriate, but the thoughts that werent about her old friend, were solely about her new one. Thanks, she whispered before completely drifting off.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2