MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Character Sheet Application

Go down

Character Sheet Application Empty Character Sheet Application

Post by Steel Strike Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:03 am

CHARACTER SHEET APPLICATION

Welcome! If you are reading this, that means you are ready to create your own character and join in on the fun. Hopefully this guide will make the process quick and painless. All you'll be needing is the form below, and an urge to create a great story and character.

First, you will need to copy and paste the following form into a new topic in the Registration forum. Make the topic name the name of your character, followed by his/her species in brackets, followed by the application's status.

Example: Steel Strike[Unicorn][WIP]
Example: Megabyte Stream[Pegasus][Completed]

Remember the Factions as you work on your application as well. You may be any species and join either side. You may be a pony(or other non-griffon race) who is a simple civilian; or, a member of the rebellion.  You may also be a griffon who is a simple civilian, or part of the griffon army. Totally up to you. Just try to keep in mind the repercussions of choosing one faction and position over another. Griffon civilians get it all, life is easy for them. Same with griffon army and guerrillas. If you are another race, you must keep in mind that you are open to griffon oppression, regardless of whether or not you are part of the rebellion.

Pictures are not required, but are recommended. They may be self-drawn, commissioned, or generated. If you need a generator, here are a few good ones: General Zoi's Pony Creator, HUB's Facebook Pony Maker, Griffon Generator. If you would like to commission a character, try looking around on DA or check the Art section.

Professor owl wrote:

Before You Make Your Character

While we do not discriminate, please note that the following
is cliche as hell, and will make you seem generic:

"I am a super assassin who can dodge bullets",
"I killed my parents", "My entire family was massacred",
"I want revenge because they killed my parents",
"I am really bonkers and will kill everything without remorse".

Character Sheet Application 9flQgcM
Application Form:

Once you've finished, be sure to mark your application [Completed]. Then you play the waiting game. A staff member will be along shortly to review and approve, or show what needs to change. Once approved, your application will be moved to the Character Sheets form. Once that happens, you are free to post. At the end of your CS, it is required to keep a timeline of the cannon threads appeared in. For more information please see Individual Character Timelines

Keep in mind when creating your character, which race you choose to play as. Each has flaws and  advantages. You may find a complete list of the races available in the Griffon Kingdoms: Essentials manual, with strengths and weaknesses for each. Keep in mind that certain races are more popular then others, and staff appreciates it when people ask whether or not a certain race is underpopulated.

You may be any race and identify with either side. It is possible to be a griffon who supports the rebellion. Griffon citizens are not uncommon in Equestria, and do not have to comply with the griffon/pony law. They would make excellent spies. Ponies, or any other race, can be aligned with the griffons as spies as well. However, to start it is recommended you stick to your race's side. After a handle is had on the setting, can always make another character.

Have fun!
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down