MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Artifact Registry

+20
Tida
Hijinks
Tesshu
Doppelbob
Kestrel
Wiste
Paradox
Scrapper
Lance
Kroll
Stormcloud
Fiery Essence
Tempest Runner
Rusty Bolt
Silvern Gleam
Syron
Sassaflash
Steel Strike
Aqua Blade
Tisis Antony
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Artifact Registry - Page 2 Empty Re: The Artifact Registry

Post by Steel Strike Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:42 am

Hijinks wrote:
Zappy:

Boom Crackles:

Party Time Bomb:

Cloud in a bottle:
Accepted
Steel Strike
Steel Strike
Scootaloo
Scootaloo

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Smith

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:22 am

Item name: Socas plant / seeds

Availability: One of a Kind

Functions: beautification of environment, source of food, and on very rare occasions, deadly neurotoxin

Purpose: The plant is one of the things that reminds Tida of his former home in Neighpon before it was completely destroyed.  Also, during difficult times, Tida uses the plant as a source of food for himself

How Tida came into contact with the item: After the destruction of his village, but before he left for Manehatten, He found a dying Socas plant bearing seeds.  He decided to take the seeds, so that he could plant some in the place he was going to move to keep the memory of his village in his mind alive

What this item can do: Aside from making the environment in which is planted in beautiful, It can be used as a source of food because of the high amount of starch in it.  However, because the plant also has a particularly strong neurotoxin in it, eating it raw will result in death.  The plant can also be used to make a liquid form of the neurotoxin

Description of item: The Socas plant is a small bush that bears spherical shaped red seeds roughly the size of a half - dollar coin
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Nele Hawkeye Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:45 pm

Okay, so i just got my new character approved, so I figured I'd post his stuff here:

Nele's enchanted mandolin:
The mandolin is enchanted, capable of performing Magical music. This music is composed and then enchanted via infusion into the mandolin. When played, it would then do certain magical effects based on the composed magic song that is being played. Every new song that is composed will, of course, have to be approved through the registry.

Within the neck of the mandolin is a very thin sword that looks similar to a rapier. Nele cannot use the sword and play music at the same time.

In the future, should someone want to make a magical instrument, they would need:

• to be well-versed in enchanting
  • knowledge of the ancient art of magic music
  • an instrument

Nele's enchanted attire:

• Nele's enchanted hat: Nele has a wide brim floppy leather hat which is magically enchanted to always shade his face, resulting in everything except the gleam of his teeth being hidden behind shadow (unless some pony was able to see better than average in darkness).
  • Nele's enchanted tunic: Nele has am ornate brown tunic that is enchanted to never stain or get dirty.
  • Nele's enchanted leggings: Nele has ornate brown pants with tassels on them that are enchanted to never stain or get dirty.
  • Nele's mouthpiece: Nele has a long piece of grass that he tends to hold between his teeth. The piece of grass is enchanted to return to his pocket in perfect condition should he lose it.

Nele's enchanted journal and quill:
No ink can make markings on the journal except for the ink from the quill that belongs with it. The quill is enchanted to never run out of ink and will return to the place where the book is should it ever be lost.

In the future should anyone want to make the items mentioned above (aside from magical instruments), they would need an ordinary item to enchant (such as a journal or tunic) and basic knowledge of enchanting.
Nele Hawkeye
Nele Hawkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 pm

Tida wrote:Item name: Socas plant / seeds

Availability: One of a Kind

Functions: beautification of environment, source of food, and on very rare occasions, deadly neurotoxin

Purpose: The plant is one of the things that reminds Tida of his former home in Neighpon before it was completely destroyed.  Also, during difficult times, Tida uses the plant as a source of food for himself

How Tida came into contact with the item: After the destruction of his village, but before he left for Manehatten, He found a dying Socas plant bearing seeds.  He decided to take the seeds, so that he could plant some in the place he was going to move to keep the memory of his village in his mind alive

What this item can do: Aside from making the environment in which is planted in beautiful, It can be used as a source of food because of the high amount of starch in it.  However, because the plant also has a particularly strong neurotoxin in it, eating it raw will result in death.  The plant can also be used to make a liquid form of the neurotoxin

Description of item: The Socas plant is a small bush that bears spherical shaped red seeds roughly the size of a half - dollar coin

Accepted. The Soca plant is now available for use in threads, and I'm very sorry for the delay.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Nele Hawkeye wrote:Okay, so i just got my new character approved, so I figured I'd post his stuff here:

Nele's enchanted mandolin:
The mandolin is enchanted, capable of performing Magical music. This music is composed and then enchanted via infusion into the mandolin. When played, it would then do certain magical effects based on the composed magic song that is being played. Every new song that is composed will, of course, have to be approved through the registry.

Within the neck of the mandolin is a very thin sword that looks similar to a rapier. Nele cannot use the sword and play music at the same time.

In the future, should someone want to make a magical instrument, they would need:

• to be well-versed in enchanting
  • knowledge of the ancient art of magic music
  • an instrument

Nele's enchanted attire:

• Nele's enchanted hat: Nele has a wide brim floppy leather hat which is magically enchanted to always shade his face, resulting in everything except the gleam of his teeth being hidden behind shadow (unless some pony was able to see better than average in darkness).
  • Nele's enchanted tunic: Nele has am ornate brown tunic that is enchanted to never stain or get dirty.
  • Nele's enchanted leggings: Nele has ornate brown pants with tassels on them that are enchanted to never stain or get dirty.
  • Nele's mouthpiece: Nele has a long piece of grass that he tends to hold between his teeth. The piece of grass is enchanted to return to his pocket in perfect condition should he lose it.

Nele's enchanted journal and quill:
No ink can make markings on the journal except for the ink from the quill that belongs with it. The quill is enchanted to never run out of ink and will return to the place where the book is should it ever be lost.

In the future should anyone want to make the items mentioned above (aside from magical instruments), they would need an ordinary item to enchant (such as a journal or tunic) and basic knowledge of enchanting.

Accepted! Please post any and all songs here, as you have noted in the application.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:42 am

I've reworked Shade's shurikens a bit, enough to ask for new approval:

Old:

New:

Last edited by Syron on Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot one important change)
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Syron wrote:I've reworked Shade's shurikens a bit, enough to ask for new approval:

Old:

New:

This has been accepted for the newer version and is able to be used in threads.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Captain of the Equestrian Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Hijinks Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:04 am

Item name: Bag of holding

Availability: Bags of holding are created by enchanting a normal bag. They cost a lot, but Hijinks just stole hers to no biggy.

Functions: It's bigger on the inside! It's a normal bag but it can hold a lot more. It doesn't reduce weight though.

Purpose: The purpose of this bag is to help Hijinks by pulling out random and mundane objects that are usually found on the street on in houses, and using them to create comedic value. It will also be used in situations to give Hijinks an edge (An example of this is: onions and a small knife, which she will use to fake cry and manipulate others. Fun).

Where Hijinks got it: She stole it from a magic pony. It's not really that important.

Appearance: A small brown bag tied up with a thin piece of rope.

How it works: Magic. Ummmmmmmm a small pocket dimension? I don't actually know...

Limitations: No, I won't pull out a gas mask. I will only pull out mundane objects one can find on the street (Hijinks is a scavenger). Also, weight still plays in effect here so I will only use fairly light objects (though they don't have to be small, I could pull out stuff like a bag of popcorn or an animal balloon thingy.)
Hijinks
Hijinks

Character sheet
Profession: Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:23 pm

Since Skry is hopefully accepted soon, here are some other things that need approval before "Rebels in Greater Equestria" can really be started:

Weather Cloak:

Emergency Teleport:

Modification of the 3-State Magical Communicators
5-State Magical Communicator:

Last edited by Syron on Tue May 06, 2014 7:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Thu May 01, 2014 7:13 am

Hijinks wrote:Item name: Bag of holding

Availability: Bags of holding are created by enchanting a normal bag. They cost a lot, but Hijinks just stole hers to no biggy.

Functions: It's bigger on the inside! It's a normal bag but it can hold a lot more. It doesn't reduce weight though.

Purpose: The purpose of this bag is to help Hijinks by pulling out random and mundane objects that are usually found on the street on in houses, and using them to create comedic value. It will also be used in situations to give Hijinks an edge (An example of this is: onions and a small knife, which she will use to fake cry and manipulate others. Fun).

Where Hijinks got it: She stole it from a magic pony. It's not really that important.

Appearance: A small brown bag tied up with a thin piece of rope.

How it works: Magic. Ummmmmmmm a small pocket dimension? I don't actually know...

Limitations: No, I won't pull out a gas mask. I will only pull out mundane objects one can find on the street (Hijinks is a scavenger). Also, weight still plays in effect here so I will only use fairly light objects (though they don't have to be small, I could pull out stuff like a bag of popcorn or an animal balloon thingy.)

Sounds fine to me, just remember you are limited to the size of the bag opening for what you can put in and pull out and it will not be that large.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Fri May 02, 2014 3:22 am

Spoiler:

As going to be away for the weekend want to do this for you know I am happy with the clock and the 3-State Magical Communicator, but want to talk to you about the Emergency Teleport before I say anything so for now you can use the other, I will be back monday evening so talk then.

Emergency Teleport:

Happy with the edits on the Teleport stone, Do keep track of dates its been used as that will affect things when someone else uses, and I am not cleaning up the mess if it goes wrong
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kioni Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:12 am

Item name: Night Stalker

Availability: Family Keepsake that's been passed down. Unless your Kio's long lost brother then its one of a kind

Functions: This allows Kioni to gain temporary night vision. But it causes fatigue and repeated use can make him pass out. Although in order for the item to continue working it needs to be held in his claw. Left or right doesn't matter but the moment it leaves his night vision goes bye bye. 

Purpose: This is to make sure that Kioni has an upper hand when it comes to thieving. If needed to search a super dark area then he can quickly go through it and loot everything. This is only a night time item and using it in day would probably blind him. This also isn't supposed to be used in combat due to him needing to use a claw in order to use it and it makes him tired as well.

How Kio got it: Story has it that his Grandfather received this from a Unicorn for helping them out with something. Then it was passed on to his father who Kioni may of sort of borrowed it without asking. You heard nothing!

Description of what this item does in semi-mechanical terms: Taking the amulet and uttering a phrase creates a small magic magic field around the user's eyes that brighten up areas. Although when it stops working then it causes headaches due to your eyes having to adjust so suddenly. 

Description of the item's appearance: An amulet that's completely black. Has something that resembles an eye in the middle that shines a small light whenever its active. 
Kioni
Kioni
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Profession: Thief

Back to top Go down

Post by Prism Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:43 pm

Kioni wrote:Item name: Night Stalker

Availability: Family Keepsake that's been passed down. Unless your Kio's long lost brother then its one of a kind

Functions: This allows Kioni to gain temporary night vision. But it causes fatigue and repeated use can make him pass out. Although in order for the item to continue working it needs to be held in his claw. Left or right doesn't matter but the moment it leaves his night vision goes bye bye. 

Purpose: This is to make sure that Kioni has an upper hand when it comes to thieving. If needed to search a super dark area then he can quickly go through it and loot everything. This is only a night time item and using it in day would probably blind him. This also isn't supposed to be used in combat due to him needing to use a claw in order to use it and it makes him tired as well.

How Kio got it: Story has it that his Grandfather received this from a Unicorn for helping them out with something. Then it was passed on to his father who Kioni may of sort of borrowed it without asking. You heard nothing!

Description of what this item does in semi-mechanical terms: Taking the amulet and uttering a phrase creates a small magic magic field around the user's eyes that brighten up areas. Although when it stops working then it causes headaches due to your eyes having to adjust so suddenly. 

Description of the item's appearance: An amulet that's completely black. Has something that resembles an eye in the middle that shines a small light whenever its active. 

Reads all good to me, some nice set restriction on it and a limit to its use.
Prism
Prism
Shining Armor
Shining Armor

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down