The Twisted Tale of Dos Manos

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Twisted Tale of Dos Manos

Post by °๖ۣۜXarith on Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:37 pm

[19:18:01 27/01/13] * Zweihander twirls his moustache
[19:18:18 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith can confirm the existence of Zweistache.
[19:18:38 27/01/13] * Kroll is basically doing this when in scheme mode: http://z0r.de/1856
[19:18:41 27/01/13] * Zweihander puts on a poncho
[19:18:55 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith gets his classical guitar.
[19:19:50 27/01/13] * Zweihander is now...
[19:19:51 27/01/13] Cog Chaser : This is why Chat is insane
[19:20:47 27/01/13] Kroll : For lack of better raisins, yes.
[19:20:52 27/01/13] °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith : Ha.
[19:20:55 27/01/13] Tayari : Pretty much.
[19:21:05 27/01/13] °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith : Canadian Recerns.
[19:21:14 27/01/13] °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith : -Or however that was spell'd. :shrug
[19:21:22 27/01/13] °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith :
[19:21:54 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith rapidly strums guitar.
[19:22:12 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith speaks in a low tone... "Our story begins... In the rain."
[19:22:18 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith plays flamenco riff.
[19:22:38 27/01/13] * Dos Manos pulls down his sombrero in the rain
[19:23:25 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith continues his narration. "Our hero walks along the cold streets..."
[19:23:51 27/01/13] * Dos Manos slowly walks down the streets, a hand crossbow at his hip
[19:23:58 27/01/13] Cog Chaser : What in the world..
[19:24:35 27/01/13] Tayari : This is gonna be so much fun to watch!
[19:25:27 27/01/13] Forte Sun :
[19:25:49 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith plays another riff. "-With much purpose in his gait..."
[19:31:02 27/01/13] @ Freyia : .
[19:31:44 27/01/13] °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith :
[19:32:19 27/01/13] * Tayari looks at a clock. "I think they forgot their lines."
[19:32:28 27/01/13] @ Freyia : oh, season 3
[19:32:35 27/01/13] @ Freyia : I wonder how it will end
[19:32:59 27/01/13] °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith : (( Zwei Dos is switching to a different device. ))
[19:33:36 27/01/13] Hark : Hold on, Frey. I want to get this right: either we fetch Mercy, or we just play it out as having gotten NPC help, yes?
[19:33:52 27/01/13] Tayari : Ah.
[19:33:53 27/01/13] @ Freyia : that would be my guess
[19:34:02 27/01/13] @ Freyia : and doing it with Mercy will be troublsom
[19:34:48 27/01/13] Forte Sun :
[19:35:57 27/01/13] Kroll : blargh
[19:36:53 27/01/13] * Dos Manos continues walking, glaring with purposeful green eyes at the wet Equestrian street.
[19:36:54 27/01/13] Hark : Risk of infection, but pro is that it gives someone roleplay.
[19:37:07 27/01/13] Hark : Also, difficulty fitting into timeline and making it make sense.
[19:37:59 27/01/13] Tayari :
[19:39:23 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith plays softly now. "His watchful eyes, looking for his mark."
[19:41:45 27/01/13] * Dos Manos turns his head to the nearby saloon, piano music emanating from
[19:41:52 27/01/13] @ Dos Manos : *the doorway.

[19:43:56 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith picks up the pace. "-With the rain behind him, our Hero calmly enters a saloon. His watchful eyes now picking through the crowds of people."
[19:44:18 27/01/13] Tayari : Welcome back, Dawn.
[19:44:27 27/01/13] Forte Sun : :hatergonahate:
[19:44:48 27/01/13] Dawn Star : Ty
[19:45:13 27/01/13] * Dos Manos spits into the nearby spittoon, looking with a steely gaze at the motley collection of ponies, buffalo, griffons, and donkeys...
[19:47:09 27/01/13] Tayari : Donkeys?
[19:47:45 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith calmly trots in behind Dos, unnoticed by all. For he is the narrator. "Behind the old bar, A lone buffalo narrows his eyes at the sight of the griffon. He slowly puts down the glass. The resounding noise alerts many to the griffons presence. It is not often that the tender sets down his glass."
[19:50:10 27/01/13] * Dos Manos remains silent, and walks towards the bar. Glaring at the bartender, he sat down upon a nearby stool. He put enough bits for one drink on the bar, and seemed to ignore the gazes of the saloon staff.
[19:50:17 27/01/13] @ Dos Manos : *goera
[19:50:21 27/01/13] @ Dos Manos : *goers

[19:50:58 27/01/13] Forte Sun : :hatergonahate:
[19:52:26 27/01/13] Dawn Star : .
[19:53:16 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith sits down next to the griffon. His guitar playing still rising in intensity. "The Tender smirks at the griffon as he takes the bits. 'Ah... The fabled DosManos. What brings you to my saloon?' the buffalo asks as he turns his back to our Hero. His own stare pointed towards others in the room. Slowly they rise, all of which carrying their own concealed weapon much like the griffon.
[19:56:06 27/01/13] * Dos Manos slowly, unnoticeably, brought a claw to his holstered "special" crossbow. "Not much amigo. Just...wandered in."
[19:56:08 27/01/13] Tayari : Welcome back, Hark and Frey.
[19:58:51 27/01/13] * Freyia trots into chat cna goes to her cloud
[19:58:57 27/01/13] @ Freyia : and*
[19:59:08 27/01/13] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith stops his guitar playing suddenly. The buffalo continues. "Ah, of course... But you should be a little careful -DosManos-. You are quite famed around these parts." The buffalo quickly glances to the others. They smile lightly as they come within a shooting range of the griffon, their eyes, though, focused on a wanted poster with our Heros name, and a large sum of bits as a reward for his capture.
[20:01:57] * Dos Manos fixed the buffalo a calm
[20:02:21] @ Dos Manos : *stare. "Why do you think the bounty is so high..."

[20:05:40] * °๖ۣۜҲ̶arith slowly steps behind the group as the sounds of drawn strings were heard. An earth pony smirks as he carefully points his drawn crossbow at out Hero. ' So that it may benefit the rest of us with your capture, murderer."

To be continued...

Probably...
avatar
°๖ۣۜXarith
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Posts : 306
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Mainstreet, Manehattan

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Traveling Merchant & Alchemist
Age: 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum