First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Onyx on Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Dec 1st

Onyx sits in the dark tunnels, waiting for the right moment to strike. His ears swivel, catching the noise of the others who came with. Onyx asks, "Are ponies ready? Onyx think there is only one chance." Onyx begins to think about what he set up. Mostly, he set up traps for retreating, but he might be able to throw some rocks if things get bad. The tunnel was dimly lit mostly by the ponies that came with, nothing really attached to the walls, and was very quiet. An oncoming noise could be heard in the distance to Onyx, something walking over his tunnels. Onyx licked his lips, he could almost smell it coming. However, he hesitated slightly. He never liked fighting other directly, always preferring stealthy kills, it was always less messy for Onyx.

There were multiple tunnel passages, each running in several directions for quite a while. The rebels knew where to go though, and onyx would show them the way.
avatar
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : Certainly not right behind you...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Grayscale on Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:36 pm

Jack thinks for a short moment as Onyx asked the question. He draws a map of the situation in his mind."Okay...if we're here....and...." he murmurs and makes gestures with his one hoof that looks like he draws lines on a map. In the next moment he's back in the reality and looks at Onyx. "If you don't mind I would like to have another hole there." He points at the direction where the caravan should come from. "Maybe 30 feet in that direction. So we could surprise them from behind."
avatar
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer
Age: 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Silvern Gleam on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Silvern Gleam waited in a far corner of the tunnels, where they expected the transport to go over first. She waited for a horribly long time - or so it felt. This idea was absolutely crazy, she wasn't made for a fight, she shouldn't be here! And yet she was, ambushing a griffon transport with a few rebels. A blind pony in a fight, Sil didn't know why she had volunteered for this - actually she did know. It was because Jack Grayscale had put a bug in her ear, that she would be a great scout! Now she waited, and had time to regret having listened to him. It wasn't the first time that she attempted to steal something from the griffons, but usually this happened without a griffon noticing, the certainty of a fight against superior forces made Sil nervous and scared. She would be an easy target, her only hope was, that she wouldn't be forced out of the tunnels where she could hide. The only thing she could do to distract her was scanning the surface more accurately than she would have needed to detect a large group of griffons approaching. But as long as there were no griffons, there also was nothing that was of any interest, and so she had a lot of time to imagine possible outcomes of this raid, mostly such that involved and ended with Sil facing a griffon. To other ponies who might be around, her walking around in circles was a clear indicator for her nervousness.

When the griffons finally came, she finally could take her thoughts off the possible outcomes. Her job began, something she could concentrate on, and though it didn't end the fear, it allowed her to mostly ignore. It also allowed - or forced - her to mostly ignore where she was going, and so she could be seen walking into the wall or slightly stumbling over an unevenness in the ground on her way of following the transport above her, but she was pretty used to walls meeting her face. And it was way more important now to get information about their targets than to avoid small scratches.

Her other job was already taken care of and lay in other ponies' hooves, she could do nothing more than providing the artifact, she didn't have the power to keep it active long enough, and what little she had she needed otherwise. Fortunately, using the artifact was pretty easy, every averagely skilled unicorn could handle it, the only question was: For how long? This invisibility was a rather powerful spell, and though Sil's guess might be overly pessimistic, she didn't give them more than a few seconds. A few seconds they hopefully would put to good use.
avatar
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Posts : 299
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Artifact Merchant
Age: 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by bluestar on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 pm

Blue Star felt Silvern's fear, but then he knew that they were all scared. He stood next to her in what he hoped was a reassuring manner. In the short time he'd known her, Blue found that he really liked her. Just something graceful about her that he wanted to protect, something that reminded him of his ill-fated Silver Heart . Which is why he was here, waiting for the moment with Silvern. The moment when they would reach the point of no return.

This skirmish would make only his third fight since The Fall, as surprising as that may be. Most of the time he just ran away or was smart enough not the do stupid things like travel alone. But this time would be different, he thought as he touched the dagger in it's sheath reassuringly. This time he had a reason to fight; to help Onyx on in his quest and discover what it truly means to be a brother and a Diamond dog; to rid his homeland of it's oppressors and to protect what beauty still remained.

He checked his light saddle bag to make sure the stunning explosives he'd bought from Tayari's store weren't leaking.
they represented the best chance they had of taking the griffins out before they could regroup. But only time would tell if the three flasks of amber liquid would help swing the balance of the fight in their favor.

He could feel that the time was near, so he pulled the three flasks out and held them in his magical grasp. He saw Silver concentrating beside him, he could do this. He must.
avatar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-10-21

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Teacher/Researcher
Age: 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Civilian Ponies on Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:14 pm

(( Bit of an update, Gray will be NPCing the 3 Pegasi team he has. I'll be taking control of the 8 other NPCs. Also since Gypsy is MIA, so I have to replace her with an NPC. If your reading this Gypsy, I'm sorry, but this thread needs continue.))

Radiant Gleam stood by the entrance they would be rushing out of soon. She looked to Silvern. She ignored Bluestar, not really paying attention. "Are you sure this artifact thing will work?" She asked nervously. She was definitely green, but her skill with light based magic could blind anypony or any griffon. Adding to the effect would be Griffons who wouldn't even see her coming.

Nip Tuck sat next to her group. Her job was to get the loot from the wagons, and get rid of any locks they may encounter. She was also probably the most nervous pony there. Besides having no fighting experience, her job was high risk, if the griffons weren't distracted. She sighed and looked to her friend, Hoof File . She relaxed seeing her friend calm.

Hoof File, was calm. She hadn't seen combat before. Though she was quite familiar, with doing the right thing. She was confident this was it. She had the same job as her friend, unlocking the loot, and getting back asap. She had a whistle around her neck, which she would blow when they finished getting the goods from the wagons.

Violet Aura sat waiting, somewhat bored. Her job was to protect the ponies taking the items from the cart. However her mind was aglow with the prospect of being in the battle again. She could tell the two were green, so she knew she had a rough job ahead of her. She needed to keep moral high for the two ponies. She had a small rapier she intended on using if things got rough.

Haymaker was in his group, setup to distract and kick some griffon butt. He had been anxious to get into the fray since joining the rebellion, and had tried to convince some of his fellow fighters to join up. None had taken him on his offer, but intended to change that.

Summer Dawn was a tad nervous. She hadn't seen combat, but doubted any griffon would catch her. Her special talent involved running. Endurance Running to be exact. She could run circles around the griffons. And that was the plan after all. Distract the griffons via any means possible. And she intended on that.

Zileath stood next to her friend Xia. Both being Zebras, they had a connection of sorts. She was a battle medic, and had experience with CQC. She looked to Xia,
who leaned on his bowstaff. "Ya ready my friend?" She asks with a smile. He wasn't one much for conversation.

Xia looked to the mare Zebra, a neutral expression. "As I'll ever be...." He said, showing little emotion. He was mentally preparing for the battle ahead. It had been so long since her had fought. He hoped he was still decent.
avatar
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Manehatten Guard on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:30 pm

In the bleak, forbidding landscape of the old warzone, two wagons were traveling alone down an old road. Pulled by indentured ponies, They were large, heavy, and above all: secure. On the top of each wagon, in a specially made lookout, could be seen a griffon with a massive metal and wood crossbow, known as an "arbalest". These arbelestiers were the lookouts of this caravan, ensuring no bandits crept up on the wagons. Their names, respectively, were Sirius, a light brown griffon with speckles over his feathers, and Heifer, a black griffon, who was slender to the point of sickly. Both wearing light mail armour, They were the caravan's first, 500 yard range line of defense. Walking alongside the wagons were nine griffons, with a wide variety of colours and equipment among them. Five bore polearms or one handed weapons, wearing mail; the other four were bedecked in iron plate, and wielded heavy weaponry. Above, in the skies, nine more griffons flew in formation above the caravan. All of the griffons in the sky wore nothing more than leather (of questionable origin) armour, and weilded either shortbows or polearms. And in the lead wagon stood a massive hulk of a griffon, covered in scars and white as snow. This barbarian came from the frozen North of the Griffon Kingdoms, and his name was Ymir Skyhawk. Beside him stood a smaller, pale yellow griffon named Dannir, who was Ymir's sychophant and watchdog.

**Sirius**

Sirius looked around, his amputee wounds tingling. For the light brown griffon was, indeed, an amputee; he lost his wings ages ago to several bandits. Generally considered "low" by other griffons, his lethal aim with the crossbow shut their beaks quick enough. His mind however was on the griffoness who shared his bed... Lise.

"What is she up to in the sky..." He wondered aloud. No matter; he had a job to do. shouldering his arbalest and adjusting the sight.

**Heifer**

Eating a piece of jerky, Heifer watched over the wagons with an eagle's eye.

Wonder if I got summat in my belly that's eatin' me vittles... He thought idly.

**Ymir**

Standing stoically at the head of the caravan, Ymir overlooked his "boys" and waited for... something. Clenching and unclenching his claw, he looked irritated.

**Dannir**

Dannir fidgeted with his axe. Eyes darting this way and that, he looked as though he was gearing to run away...
avatar
Manehatten Guard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Onyx on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Onyx could smell the fear among the assorted rebels. While he did have some apprehension, Onyx knew what must be done. He began to claw at the wall, digging the direction he was told. He oddly took comfort in being told to dig. He paused for a second, realized he stopped, and continued digging. The sound of stone and dirt moving could not keep the thoughts out his head.

Onyx thought, 'Is Onyx worthy of Clan name? Clan forsook Ponies. Clan speak of them as weak. Clan was right, if only in Old Ways. But, Onyx must obey Clan laws. Onyx cannot serve others, but because there is no Alpha to challenge, Onyx must serve others. Onyx is Shaman, but Onyx must listen to Alpha'

Onyx begin clawing at the wall furiously, eventually coming to a stop about 10 feet farther than he should have, and stares at the wall. A small tear falls down the side of his face, and he sits on the ground.

Onyx thinks, 'Onyx doesn't know anymore. When Onyx was alone, Onyx had goal, Onyx had purpose. Now Onyx is alone in crowd. Onyx have potential to join Clan, but even then, Onyx not sure what to do anymore. Even notes, which have been with me since Onyx left, cannot help. They only bring pain, and confusion.'

Onyx looked down at his claws, and formed them into a fist. Onyx could see red begin to creep on his vision. He winced slightly thinking, 'Not yet! Shaman say rage only good if one is dying, or in trouble. In order to defeat Defiler, Onyx must be calm, quiet and swift'.

Onyx thought about the coming battle, in the field, 'Onyx know it will be hard. Onyx know that Onyx may not come out unscathed. Whatever outcome, Onyx have things to do.'

Onyx takes a position of meditation, letting the earth speak. He began to hear whispers all around him, indescribable voices, each with a different story. All of them together made little sense to Onyx. This was relaxing to Onyx. The Stones were talking amongst themselves, not worried about the future. As one of the last, if not the last agent of the Stones, Onyx knew that any major tragedy befalling his person would be told to him. That didn't mean others wouldn't get hurt. The Stones did not warn him on what happened to his clan. The Stones did not warn him in the City of Screams. They did not warn him about the Library. They did not warn him about...

Onyx clutched his head in pain, losing all of the memories he just gained. Composing himself, Onyx gets back up.

Looking back towards the group, fidgeting, either out of nervousness or out of anticipation, Onyx said, "ready to take down ceiling on Pony word."
avatar
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : Certainly not right behind you...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Grayscale on Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:21 am

Jack looks over to Silvern. "Since you can see them you give the command for the attack."
He turns to his group. "Okay listen. Our primary goal is it to distract the griffons long enough, so the others can loot the caravan. If killing is the only way to distract them we have to do it, otherwise I want that we take no risk. We split our group in two teams. Blazer and Blitz are team Alpha. You will distract them with quick attacks. Team Bravo will be Wind and me. I'll give Wind backup, while he tries to distract them with some turbulences."

Before Grayscale's speech Better Wind talked to Trail Blazer. They know each other since they were little foals and they grew up in the same district. Since he can think back Wind has a crush on her, but hadn't the guts to tell her yet. He listens to Grayscale's speech and just hopes that everything will work as planned.

Trail Blazer knows that Better Wind has a crush on her, but she's the kind of mare, who wants a stallion, who has the guts to tell her. As she enlisted to the rebellion with him she kinda hoped that he'll get the guts here. She just nods at the end of Gray's speech.

Solar Blitz didn't talk since they entered the tunnels. Even if he looks calm to the outside Blitz could feel how the adrenalin tingles in the tip of his wings. It has been a long time since his last fight and his daily training couldn't replace this feeling he has right now. It's a great feeling. He feels alive again. Blitz looks over to his new team member, Trail Blazer. She doesn't seem to be strong, but very agile. "At least something" Blitz thinks.
avatar
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer
Age: 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Silvern Gleam on Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:42 pm

((Silvern Gleam isn't supposed to be with the group waiting at the exit, she's off getting an early look at the transport. I'll just assume Blue is with Sil and they'll meet the others in time to do the talking. ))

Sil was so concentrated on getting useful information, that something she usually spotted immediately stayed hidden surprisingly long. Number of griffons... One, two, three, pony? Yes, there were ponies. Near the wagons that were about to fall into holes in the ground. Hopefully they wouldn't be harmed, Silvern doubted they helped the griffons freely. Sil continued counting. Four, five, six, bang - face met the wall. Sil shrugged it off, but when she got her focus back... seven... had she counted this one already? She wasn't sure. Restart counting? No, there wasn't time for that, she couldn't bother with only getting their number correct, "at least seven on the ground" would have to do. A short power surge through her artifact easily revealed three more guards who seemed to be in the wagons.

She had to be careful with her magic, she didn't want to be in the fight with no power left, but now was the time when she could help the most with her ability, this was the whole reason she was here. And so, another flash. This time she concentrated on a guard in the first wagon. The distance was already too large to get accurate information, but... could be a crossbow, though an awfully big one. Makes sense, ranged weapon on the lookout. Another flash, this time the air above the transport was the area of interest. Sil didn't even try to count exactly, too large was the distance to accurately differentiate them, and she couldn't be sure that she had every griffon in range anyway. Not to mention that she ran into a wall once again while following the transport through the tunnels. But she didn't need to count exactly. At least five more, probably closer to ten. That was all that was needed to let her heart sink into her hooves. They where hopelessly overpowered. Sure, they had known that from the start, but now that Sil saw it with her own eyes horn, it was even more discouraging.

Sil wanted to run away. Tell them what little she had found out so far and run, somewhere far away from the fight. Somewhere safe. It's gonna be a massacre. But she stayed, thanks to Blue Star's presence. It was comforting not to be completely alone in this tunnel, but primarily Sil didn't want to give up right in front of somepony else. That this somepony was Blue Star... well, that possibly was even a little more of a reason. Sil had gotten the impression that he searched her company quite often, and Sil enjoyed that. At least he knew when to keep quiet and let her do her work, as he just proved. And she would do her work, regardless of how much she trembled at it.

Her focus was on the wagons again. There wasn't much time left before she had to stop the observation and make her way to the others, now she tried - How could she have missed THAT?!? Sil stopped in her step for a moment as she noticed a strong magical signature in the rear wagon. Strong and... not to identify on the spot. It took a bit of willpower not to dive into it right away. But even if didn't have the time now, she needed that artifact, whatever it was. And if she had to get it herself, so be it! Or... Probably she would play it safe and stay in the caves. Which was already dangerous enough.

Earlier than expected, she passed the mark she had left herself, telling her to cancel the observation now and run to the meeting point. Let's go, she notified Blue Star about it. Her focus finally shifted to the way before her and she began to gallop, now able to keep a safe distance from the walls. They didn't have to go far, but that also meant that they wouldn't have much time to prepare after arrival. When Sil saw the waiting rebels, the first question already came at her. One that she could almost interpret as insult, but in the current situation she probably would have asked the same thing, despite the rigorous testing the artifact had gone through. Unfortunately Sil currently wasn't capable of a reassuring voice, her own fear was clearly audible, though this fear wasn't about the artifact. Yes, it will work, as long as it's powered.
Sil just wanted to continue telling everypony what they had to expect on the surface when Jack already began talking. Sil's task was acknowledged with a shaky nod. When he was finished, she hastily did her report.
They're here in less than a minute. At least 15 griffons, seven or more on the ground. The wagons each have at least one guard inside, with some kind of crossbow, I think. In the second wagon is some artifact, a powerful one.
At the last information some excitement found it's way into her frantic voice, but was hardly noticeable and quickly replaced by worry, not about herself but about others.
And they have ponies with them, possibly pulling the wagons. We'd drag them down as well.
avatar
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Posts : 299
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Artifact Merchant
Age: 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by bluestar on Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:52 am

Blue Star waits with the group and readies his first bomb. He could literally feel the seconds ticking by. All he needed was the signal.
avatar
bluestar
Sandvich
Sandvich

Posts : 60
Join date : 2012-10-21

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Teacher/Researcher
Age: 36

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Civilian Ponies on Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:05 pm

Violet Aura groaned and facehoofed. Now they had to worry about CIVILIANS! She didn't know what to do, but quickly thought of something. She turned to the two she was protecting, and spoke to them quickly. "Alright, a bit of a change up. First we get the ponies, and then we loot the cart. Don't want them getting hurt, especially since they'll have no clue whats going on. Sound good?" she asked. She looked to Silvern hoping that she had heard the changed plan as well.

Nip Tuck began to worry again. "Wait, What?? That wasn't part of the plan!" she said panicked. This would throw them even more into the battle, which was the last thing she wanted. She began looking around extremely nervous. She felt a hoof on her shoulder however, and soon calmed.

Hoof File was the one who calmed Nip down. If there was ponies they needed to be out of the way so they could work. Otherwise they might get hurt in the fighting. "We have to Nip. Otherwise they might get hurt too, in a battle they didn't ask for." she said still calm.

Radiant sighed, from the latest bit of news. That means that they now had even more reasons to keep the griffons away from the wagons. She sincerely hoped that they could do so, if not to save a few ponies lives.

Haymaker was equally anxious. These ponies needed to be rescued, and he now was absolutely sure he'd want to kick some griffon tail. He needed to if he was going to distract them long enough for the rescue team.

Summer Dawn didn't realize the importance of this information as the rest. She simply saw the goal near, yet efforts were shifted elsewhere. She became frustrated, until she realized that her job was still the same. She just needed to give more time for the looting team to perform a rescue.

Zileath, upon hearing the news, checked her pouch for some healing potions. Civilians had a tendency to get hurt, and she'd make sure she'd heal them, if she could. She now was sure that she was going to do her absolute best to distract griffons away from the cart.

Xia stood nonchalantly. However, his mind was ablaze with passion. He now had a better reason to distract, maim, and kill griffons. Now innocent lives were at stake, and he'd make sure they made it back safely.
avatar
Civilian Ponies
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Posts : 89
Join date : 2012-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Manehatten Guard on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:31 pm


As the caravan made its merry way, the rear wagon came to a halt abruptly with a loud "snap". The griffon on lookout above nearly fell off in surprise.

**Sirius**

Nearly shaken from his roost by the sudden stop, Sirius grabbed the sides of the guardrail to prevent himself from falling.

"What in the hell is going on?!  Gulder, what happened?" He looked ahead to one of the burly earth ponies pulling the wagon.

**Gulder**

It was a tough but rewarding life, being an indentured caravan pony for Ymir. He got good food, good drink, and when they got to towns, all the company he could keep. At least, that was what happened when axles didn't break. 

Speaking in the heavy, flowing tones of a griffonic accent, he spoke back to the brown griffon.

"The axle broke. I warned Ymir that it was beginning to wear out!"

But did that barbarian listen? No, we could make it to Manehatten, he said. Minotaur shit. Ymir should have listened to my advice... no matter. Sirius seemed to be concerned at least, but he was a griffon. Didn't know much about axles.

**Caravan**

The caravan halted, and to any viewing, every griffon, in the skies or on the ground, stop and investigate the wagons for the delay.

**Ymir**

In a rage, Ymir slammed a claw into the wood of the cart. 

"HOW CAN WE NOT CONTINUE!"

The weasel-like griffon beside him cringed in fear of this large barbarian's outburst.

"Th-the axle, it's b-broken sir... we have a replacement, but it'll take a while t-to replace th-the broken one."

Ymir clicked his beak in anger. 

"Then fix it. Or someone is going to get hurt."

**Dannik**

Dannik shouldered his halberd, covering his beak with his left claw  and gave a rattling cough. He hadn't been feeling well since they came from that village up north. Hopefully once they got to Manehatten, he could get it checked out... he had a gal back north, wouldn't be fair if he died of a cold gone wrong.

Unconsciously wiping the claw on his neckfeathers, he didn't notice the blood it left. Giving another cough, he walked to the wagon.
avatar
Manehatten Guard
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Posts : 159
Join date : 2012-12-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward

Post by Onyx on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Onyx was beginning to worry. There was a lot of silence. Too much for Onyx. The experiences he had were quick, but never silent. Always screaming. Always alone.

He wasn't sure if he could trust those around him, save for Blue Star. Panic began to sit in Onyx's mind. He began fidgeting as he imagined those around him betrayed him, wounded him, killed him.

His thoughts turned dark, 'Why must Onyx always be alone? Onyx never want this. Onyx had pack. Defilers take pack. But was it so bad? Give Onyx new master, new goal.' Onyx's thoughts continued to rage between the pack and new commitments it would require, and tradition.

His thoughts turned to the past, 'Onyx used to watch in past. Onyx watch as others fall. Onyx not get involved. Keep Onyx safe. Now, Onyx fight for something. Onyx no longer safe. Onyx doesn't understand anymore.'

Onyx continued to wonder in the tunnels about what he will do next. He always had some goal, something to do, and now, he was lost. He was a mere pup, lost without his Alpha to guide him, running blindly towards the future.
avatar
Onyx
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-11-11
Location : Certainly not right behind you...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Grayscale on Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 pm

Jack sighs as he hears the news. He actually assumed that the griffons would use ponies to pull the wagons, but he had still slight hope that no civilians would be involved. And just because they pull the wagon doesn't mean they're slaves. He can only presume why ponies would cooperate with those griffons, but Jack already saw it several times. Most of the time it was just to stay alive or to earn some extra bits."Okay, listen." Jack says to
his group. "Since civilians are involved we need to increase the focus on distracting the griffons, so the others can rescue the civilians. But don't let them fool you. They could be also on the griffon side and attack us, so be careful, if you approach them." He takes a deep breath. "And now we wait for the signal to attack."

Bitter Wind nervoulsy looks to Trail Blazer. Civilians?Why are other ponies here? Maybe they are slaves? She just can't believe that ponies would freely work for the griffons. She'll do her best to help them.

Trial Blazer tries to calms down Wind with a friendly smile. "Don't worry Wind. I'll bet we can distract the griffons long enough so we can loot the caravan AND get the civilians out."

Solar Blitz just kicks away a little rock as he hears the news. Why in Celestia's name civilians have to be involved? Now he has to take care of his wingmare and also has to watch the civilians. He feels like he's a foalsitter or something like that.
avatar
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Posts : 244
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer
Age: 55

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Silvern Gleam on Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:38 pm

Silvern's horn lit up for a short moment every few seconds as she kept track of the nearing caravan. Suddenly she broke the relatively regular rhythm and her nervousness visibly reached a new peak. What... They stopped!, she exclaimed, then jumped up and ran into the direction of the caravan, stopping shortly after the last pitfall. S-Something with the rear wagon, I think. Most of their attention is on it, she called back, her voice matching the insecurity she was feeling. I... I don't know what they're doing, but they're not moving. W-What now?
avatar
Silvern Gleam
Big Mac
Big Mac

Posts : 299
Join date : 2012-12-21
Location : Germany

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Artifact Merchant
Age: 42

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Step Forward (Private) (Running)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum