MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Passage to Progress [Open][CD]

3 posters

Go down

A Passage to Progress [Open][CD] Empty A Passage to Progress [Open][CD]

Post by Ivory Sky Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:18 pm

The morning of the 14th... November.

There was a slight breeze that swept though the streets of the city as Ivory looked at her new home. It was in considerably decent shape considering the part of town she was in currently in. She looked over at the small pile of boxes she had, and while they were just a couple of small boxes, they held some of her heavier tomes in them... There was also her papasan and table sitting outside the door. All these things she had to get into her home before nightfall. With a place like this, she didn't have to be told that it was dangerous to stick around outside for too long...

She had already had moved some of her other things into the apartment already. That had already taken quite a bit of work on her part. Her mane was slightly a mess with a few stray strands falling over her face, and the feathers of her wings a bit disheveled. Ivory blew the strands away from her face and tucked them away with a hoof as she trot over to her table and tried to pick it up with her hooved and drag it into the apartment. Her wings flapped to aid in her endeavours--

It didn't help that much... :<
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Librarian

Back to top Go down

A Passage to Progress [Open][CD] Empty Re: A Passage to Progress [Open][CD]

Post by Clear Skies Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 pm

Clear was walking by trying to find her brother. Her last several days attempting this, she was unsuccessful. As she walked down the street, she saw a pearly Pegasus attempting to, lift up a table. She seemed like she needed a bit of help, and Clear was nothing if not a helpful pony. "Hello, Dear. Would you like some help getting that where it needs to be?" She asked in a polite tone.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Ivory almost jumped as she heard another voice speak to her. She looks around only to see a light blue pegasus staring politely at her.

"Oh... Um, that would be nice of you. I just need to move some thigs into my apartment..."
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:42 pm

Clear smiled and got on the other side of the table. They attempted to lift the table, and succeeded!....somewhat. The table was now more in the doorway, and slightly in. Taking it upstairs was going to be a chore. Even with the two mares they didn't have the strength to get it up there in a timely manner.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:53 pm

Smiled lightly as she set the table down. She looked out to the other things outside and then back to the pegasus. She just smile again.

"Thank you for your help...-" Ivory said before she cupped a hoof over her mouth. She blushed ever so slightly as she looked at the mare. "I'm sorry, where are my manners. My name is Ivory Sky." Ivory said.
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:03 pm

Clear breathed a bit heavy, not use to the heavy lifting. "Im Clear Skies. And think nothing of it dear. It's in my nature to help other ponies in need." She said with a smile. She silently dreaded carrying the rest of this table up. However she was happy being in her element: helping others.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:39 pm

Klockwerk trotted down the street, singing a small tune from his childhood. With his deep voice, it sounded almost...mournful.

"What do you do with a drunken sailor, what do you do with a drunken sailor, early in the morning..." Sighing at the melancholy ditty, he looked to see two mares moving some furniture into one of the... "more intact" establishments throughout the city. Going forwards to investigate, he looked around at the front of the place.

"Well, ain't that pretty swanky."
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession: Toymaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:58 pm

"Nice to meet you Clea-" Ivory began to say. She was cut of, however, when she saw a stallion earth pony sizing up her new home. She was a bit puzzled at this and wondered how the pony even got there in the first place. She raised a hoof and waved at the stallion, hoping to get his attention.

"Uh hello? Mister..?"
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:07 am

Clear was startled by the voice. "Oh hello.." she said a bit surprised by the voice. She looked and saw that he was a rather buff earth pony. "I don't suppose you could help us with this table here?" She asked in the same polite tone.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:30 am

Klockwerk looked at the two Pegasi that had come out to greet him. Both seemed to be the bookish type, which Klock ha no problem with. Seemed nice enough, too. Unlike some ponies in this city...

Giving a small smile, Klockwerk nodded to the white mare. "Name's Klockwerk miss. Ponies round here just call me Klock though." Nodding in acknowledgment to the blue mare, he began talking again. "-and I'd love to help ya two out. Can't go around bein' uncharitable in these times, eh?"

Trotting forward, he held out a hoof in greeting.
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 am

Ivory smiled slighlty as she slowly flew down to the stallion at her front steps. She took his hoof in her own and shook it, still smiling lighly. She withdrew afterwords hiding her face in her mane.

"Thank you Mr. Klockwerk for helping me move my things. I hope I'm not troubling you too much..." she said softly.

Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Klockwerk gave a small laugh.

""Ya know, you remind me of somepony I knew a while ago. Whatcha need me to do miss?"

Klockwerk looked around with a polite, kind grin on his face.
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:40 pm

Ivory rubbered her forehoof in the ground a bit as she looked up at Klockwerk. She was about to say somehing when she held back, instead looking over to her boxes of books, and her papasan. She didn't want to trouble the nice pony, but he had already offered to help. Wouldn't it be rude to turn the polite stallion down? She looked over to Klock after thinking.

"Oh... Um... I still need a bit of help moving my books and papasan," the pegasus said slowly pointing over to her things with a weak hoof. "Are you sure we aren't troubling you Mr. Klockwerk?"
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:26 pm

Klockwerk saw the mare glance at her books and furniture. Making a rough guess at the weight, he figured it would be very little trouble to help the mares. Besides, he always did have a thing for the quiet Pegasi...

Poor 'Byte...she's probably dead... blasted bucking war. Took away the mare I was gonna propose to... He thought soberly, keeping the polite grin on his face. The only sign of his internal mourning was the faint droop of the corners of his mouth.

"Miss, really, no trouble at all." Klockwerk said briskly, with as much cheer as he could muster. Trotting over to the... papasan? Klockwerk looked pensive.

"This first in th' house then?"
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 am

The pegasus nodded as she smilled at the stallion.

"Yes... That would be nice," she said softly before flying over to the papasan. She landed on the opposide side of the chair and placed a hoof on it. "Here," she began. "Let me help. Don't want you to do this by yourself if I can help..."
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:44 pm

Klockwerk smiled. "Don't worry. All ya need to do is take the top. I'll be balancin' it like so-" he got up on his hind legs, and lifted up the end. "Take this, I'll go 'round and grab th' other end. Then I'll hold most of the weight, and direct where ya need t' turn. Seem good?"
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:25 pm

Ivory grabbed hold of it before something that the earth pony said struck her suddenly.

"Oh..! Sorry Mr. Klockwerk!" the mare said as she dropped her end and appeared in a blinding streak of white next to Clear Skies.

"Im so, so, so sorry... I didn't mean to keep you waiting like that," she said as she pushed her mane back into place.
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Clear Skies Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:57 pm

Clear stared at the two, watching them talk, analyzing them. Ivory definitely needed help with being shy, though that was nothing major. She also noted she was ignored by the stallion, and was a bit irritated that he had done that. Ivy soon came back to help her with the table. "Its quite alright Dear. Now let's get this table up now, shall we?" She said lifting the table up again, and carrying it with some difficulty up the stairs.
Clear Skies
Clear Skies
Butt-Face!
Butt-Face!

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:17 pm

Flattening his ears and exhaling, Klockwerk felt himself jolt forwards when the mares section suddenly had no mare lifting it. And suddenly he realized he had forgotten something: the other mare had been forgotten.

Gently putting down his end, he waited at the door for the two to come down.

"You two alright?"
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivory Sky Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:24 pm

Ivory flapped her wings in an attempt to get the table up a little faster. When seeing that it didn't help much, Ivory looked back towards Klockwerk and smiled sheepishly. She blew at her mane slightly since it was always there to cover face if she was embarassed.

"...Um, that would be nice."
Ivory Sky
Ivory Sky

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Klockwerk Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:03 am

Klockwerk thought for a second on what to do, brow furrowing.

I can't do the same thing as before, like with the 'papasan' outside. But I've got two sets of hooves and wings now...

Running a few quick glances at the table, he nodded his head slowly at his idea.

"Alright. Whaddya two think'a flying to th' front of that thing, while I hold th' back, and bear all th' weight?"

Looking at the table, it seemed to Klockwerk that two pegasi and an earthpony such as himself could bear the weight. Hopefully it would be done with little hassle.
Klockwerk
Klockwerk
Sandvich
Sandvich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down