MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed]

2 posters

Go down

Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed] Empty Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed]

Post by Theera Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Nov 7, Year 4
It was a cloudy and windy day, when Theera arrived in Manehatten. It has been several hours since the sun went down and it starts to get colder.
The temperatures in this far lands weren´t as high as in her hometown, which was perhaps down to the fact that Pyreha is located in the desert.
Theera was on the search for a warm place for the night, because she has to be well recovered for the next day, when she will try to get new followers
for her religion.

Well, this city is really huge, the rumors I heard weren´t false. I hope I can find a place to rest myself.

Theera walked down the streets when she arrived in the park. The curfew started some hours ago, so it was just natural that nopony was around in the park. At least she couldn't see anypony.

Last edited by Theera on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral -> Rebels
Profession: Missionary

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed] Empty Re: Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed]

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:14 am

Forte slowly made her way through the park, taking in the fresh night air while making her way back to her usual nighttime resting place. Increasing the pace of her trot slightly, she wanted to get somewhere warmer than the park. She kept her senses at their full range, well aware of the possible thieves who would be willing to attack somepony like her just to get a few more bits.

She turned her senses behind her upon hearing the sound of something between the trees, only to see it was simply a mouse scurrying by. Putting her attention back ahead, she was suddenly greeted by a yellow-green aura in the shape of a pony. Almost too late to react, she stopped just before making contact.

"Oh. Pardon me." She stated simply, taking a step back away from the pony.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebels
Profession: Medic and Psychiatrist

Back to top Go down

Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed] Empty Re: Arrival of a missionary (private) (Dated)[closed]

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:24 am

Theera turns around when she heard the voice. she saw a pony with sunglasses in front of her and wonders why this pony wears them at night.

"Oh, Hello there. i didn´t noticed you out here. I´m Theera and who are you?"

Theera took a step toward the oter pony.

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:29 am

Forte bowed her head slightly, coming back and 'staring' at Theera with her usual expressionless face. "I am Forte Sun. It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Theera." She replied plainly.

"I am sorry for almost colliding with you, miss. I was not paying attention to where I was heading. It was completely my fault." She stated, bowing her head once more.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:35 am

Theera was confused.
why does this pony apologize, nothing happened.
then she replies
" no need to apologize, it didn´t happened anything. by the way, may i ask what are you doing out here at this time?"
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:40 am

Forte narrowed the range of her senses to focus on Theera, saving her energy for anything that needed it. "I was simply heading back home. No, not home. Home is a place where you feel comfortable and can truly enjoy your time there." She stated, voice staying flat and monotone. "I am planning to warm up back at my resting place, before the griffons can find me out after curfew."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:49 am

Theera looks around to check if any griffon was around,
" oh damn, i totally forget about the curfew. well without persist, but would you mind if i could join you this night, I just arrived in this town and i have no idea where to stay tonight. it would just be this night."
hopefully she looked at forte.

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:56 am

Forte stayed quiet for a moment after Theera finished speaking, slowly nodding her head afterword. "It would be an honor to have another pony at my living quarters. I do not enjoy company often, but it can be nice to have somepony to talk to." She replied. "It is not too far from here. We can arrive there in just a few short minutes."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:05 am

" the honor is on my side. thank you very much. In this times company is very importent, no one should be alone for too long."
Theera followed forte.

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:09 am

Forte nodded and slowly stepped around Theera to get back onto the path she was heading down previously. "We are born alone and die alone. Does it not seem strange that we look for companions while we live and grow?" She stated coldly while leading Theera towards her makeshift home at the edge of the park. "It seems slightly counter-intuitive as it were."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:16 am

Theera was surprised about the depressing words of forte.
"but as you say, we enjoy company. And when you are born you are not alone, you have your parents and well... you havent to be alone when you die, maybe you will find someone who will still be there."

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:23 am

Forte was slightly surprised by the words offered to her, even if her face would deny the emotion. "I don't have anypony in my life." She replied bluntly, staying straight on the path towards the end of the grass and stopping at a storm drain. "It has simply been me and only me for many years."

Moving up right next to the drain, she pressed a hoof down on a broken side of the cover to get it to lift up on the opposite end. Taking the cover off, she gestured towards the hole with her foreleg. "Please, enter."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:30 am

at this moment theera understood why this pony looked so expressionless.
no other ponies in her life for years? this must be terrible. i mean i have met several ponies while i was on my tour. And I still have famaly at home, but this poor pony has no one.
Theera entered the hole
" you lived alone for many years? this must be terrible. how did you manage it without ay friends?"

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:38 am

Forte quickly slipped into the hole after Theera, covering it up with the grate once more. "I have ponies to speak to, patients to help with their problems. I do not need a 'friend'." She replied simply, staying next to her new companion to lead her through the dark tunnel.

"Enough about me for now. What is your profession?" She asked simply, turning a corner and climbing up onto the raised pathway meant for maintenance workers back before the war.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:47 am

Theera followed forte
"If you say so" she replied to forte
"and well, I´m a missonary from the deserts, i traveled to equestria to spread the word of the great creators. I´m on m journy for a long time, the war didn´t allowed me to went back home, so i continued on my mission."

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:57 am

"A missionary? That is an admirable path to take. Seeking enlightenment for not only yourself, but carrying the hope of enlightening others. We are not too different." Forte replied, halting her movement after a movement and turning into a dead end path of the tunnels.

"We have arrived." She stated simply, the far end of the path containing simply furniture built out of whatever could be scavenged: a small cot and a seat to rest on. "It isn't the warmest place to stay, but make yourself at home if you can."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 am

Theera takes place on something wich looks like a couch
"Its an honor to serve for the Creators, i want to be a priest like my father is. He said : Hope is the last thing , someone can take from us, but if we keep our hopes strong enough, they couldn´t."
Theera started to freeze a bit. the temperatures in the city weren´t as high as in the deserts.

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 am

Forte silently took one of the blankets from the cot and offered it to Theera, moving back to said cot and laying down on it. "That is a beautiful saying. I admire the mind that can come up with something as deep as that." She stated, voice remaining plain despite what she was saying.

Crossing her forelegs in front of her, she fell silent for a few moments. "You are one of the few mostly content ponies I have met in a long time. You must have much will to stay composed in times as dark as these."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:27 am

Theera takes the blanket "thanks " she said and wraps herself in it.
"i have no reason to panic in this dark times, the creators have their eyes on me and will protect me. So i can focus on my mission."

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 am

"That is a comforting sentiment." Forte replied simply, turning her senses in a few directions to make sure there wasn't anypony unwanted around them. "You are truly never alone as long as they have their eyes on you. You are an inspiration. Coming from a far away land to here, but can still find happiness, even with the nation in ruins."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:45 am

"yes, I´m a cheeful pony" she looks at forte " i don´t want to be corius, but i can´t stand it aymore. why are you wearing sunglasses in the middle of the night?"

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:51 am

Forte raised a brow, the action hidden behind the large pair of goggles and barely noticeable. "Do you mean these flight goggles? If so, I do not believe you wish to know the truth." She replied simply, keeping her non-existent gaze on Theera. "I will not deny you if you truly wish to know, but I cannot say you would like the truth."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:32 am

Theera looked serious "I really want to know it, it can´t be this bad."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:19 pm

Forte let a sigh escape her lips. This pony was curious and serious about wanting to see what she tried so hard to hide from the world. "Do not say I did not warn you my friend." She replied simply, raising a hoof to her goggles and slowly pushing them up to rest on her forehead revealing the two empty and scarred eye sockets that looked like two black voids in her face. "I apologize in advance."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Theera was shocked when she saw the empty eye sockets "Woha, what..what happened?"
she never had seen something like that.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Forte carefully fixed her goggles, making sure they were in just the right spot like last time. "It happened many years ago. I was watching the activities of the city and a griffon spotted me. Due to my position at the time, they accused me of spying for the Equestrian army and removed my eyes as my punishment, to prevent me from spying." She replied, voice calm and cold despite the topic of conversation. "They removed my eyelids afterwords so I could not hide my injuries."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Theera looked at forte
" Thats hard, I didn´t expect the griffons would be this brutal. The griffons i met earlier were all very nice to me. But in fact I never was in the problem places at this war.
Anyway.... how do you see the world then? I mean you´ve spotted me in the park?"
Theera is a bit confused how the pony has seen her in the park.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Forte let an extremely faint chuckle leave her, her blank expression making it rather creepy if it was heard. "Well, you see my dear, my special talent is seeing auras with my horn, using it as a third mind's eye as it were." She explained simply. "Auras are the energies surrounding living beings and objects and allow me to see the state of those around me. I try to help those who may need it."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:12 pm

Theera still glares at forte
"I´ve heard of this ability. only a few ponies were able to cast this kind of spell and even less ponies can cast it over a long time. You have my respect for living with this fate for so long time. In my fathers words : In times of pure darkness, the blinds are the best leaders. He was such a wise old man."
Theera lowered her head while speaking
"I miss him and all the other ponies back home."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:17 pm

"It used to be a strain using this spell for longer than a few minutes. However, when you have it as your only option for sight, you train yourself quickly." Forte replied, stopping her spell once it was brought to her mind. It would be better to conserve her energy and there wasn't anypony around besides Theera. "It is only natural to miss the ponies and places you hold dear. That is the nature of intelligent creatures."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:28 pm

"Sure. I hope the griffons werent there too. I mean we are a very peacefully culture but, if they would attack us, my people wouldnt give up easyliy."

Last edited by Theera on Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Forte stretched out on her cot, resting her head on her forelegs while listening to what Theera had to say to her. "Leave in peace, but fight in unrest. The best kind of nation in my humble opinion." She stated simply while getting in a comfortable position. "I may not do any true fighting myself, but I enjoy helping those who do."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:15 pm

"I´m against physical fights, I prefer to fight with words. But If theres no other way to avoid a physical fight, i´m ready for it."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Forte nodded her head a few times while paying attention for Theera's words. "It is better to have the skills and not need them than to need them and not have them." She replied bluntly. "Sadly, I am much too physically weak to be able to fight well, so I must flee if things get too rough."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:40 pm

"maybe you are physically weak, but i believe you have a strong mind. you also could team up with some ponies, with your ability of seeing auras you are a good support."
Theera smiled at forte
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"Thank you, Miss Theera." Forte replied simply, expression remaining unchanged despite the complements, unable to see the smile given to her. "I do not see myself as special, however. You are the one who is adventuring for a good cause. I mostly roam around the city without a true goal to keep my senses on."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 6:54 pm

" nothing to thank for. and by the way, just call me Theera, forget the Miss. maybe you havent found your goal now, maybe because you are lost in the darkness and someone has to bring the light back into it. its not good to be alone this long time. You really need some friends in your live, mybe then you´ll find your goals."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:07 pm

Forte moved her head to 'look away' from Theera as a reflex from the statement she was offered. "How do you suppose I go along finding these 'friends'? Every pony seems to just want to leave me alone the moment they discover my injuries." She replied in a somewhat more quiet tone of voice. "I have found myself used to being alone, really."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:28 pm

" I didnt want to leave you alone hwen i saw this, and not because i can stay at you home. Appereance isn´t what counts in friendships, its about the character. I like you and you shouldnt be alone. i want to be your friend and i want to help you find more friends friends."
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Forte turned her head to face Theera once more, giving her one slow nod. "I thank you, Theera." She replied simply, shifting from her laying position and to a more alert sitting one. "You can live here for as long as you wish. It may not be much, but it is the least one can do in return for what you have just offered. I should help you on your noble cause anyway. It is the right thing to do."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm

Theera yawns and then said
"Thank you very much for a place to rest. And thank you for offering help for my mission. I´m tired and have to sleep now. rest well forte"
then she layed her head on her hoofs and closed her eyes.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:17 pm

Forte activated her senses once more after hearing Theera's words, slowly climbing off of her cot and getting back to her hooves. "Please, take the cot, it is much more comfortable than that couch you are on. I will take your place on there instead." She offered plainly, sincerity in her tone despite its usual flatness. "Please, you deserve it more than I."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:48 pm

Theera sheked her head ans smiles
"No the couch does fine, i don´t want to kick you out of your cot. I´m happy enough about the roof over my head and the warm blanket. I´m fine with the couxh. You haven´t to bother yourself this much."

This mare really hadn´t any friends in the last times. She doesen´t even know how to handle friends. minutes ago i was just a stranger for her and now she want to give up her comfort for me.

Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:54 pm

Forte paused for a moment, but eventually gave Theera a nod. "As you wish." She replied simply, turning back towards the cot and laying back down on it, pulling her blanket over herself to get cozy. "Well, if you ever get tired of sleeping on the couch, you can sleep here instead."

With a small yawn, she relaxed fully on the cot once the blanket slowly warmed her up. "It was a great pleasure meeting you, Theera."
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theera Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:00 pm

Theera closed her eyes again and said " the plesure is on my side. good night."
then she fall asleep.
Theera
Theera
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sun Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Forte let another yawn escape her as she rested in the cot, pulling the blanket up over her shoulders. "Goodnight...Theera." She replied, quickly falling asleep as her spell ended once more.
Forte Sun
Forte Sun
Big Mac
Big Mac

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down