MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shady Spare Time Activities (Private)

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Shady Spare Time Activities (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shady Spare Time Activities (Private)

Post by Syron Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:14 am

This is the heaviest so far, but she often has some kind of injury, the doctor said, before a nurse dropped in and quietly told him something.
Well, I have other patients to fix up. She should wake up within half an hour, if it takes more than one you have permission to get worried and call for help, he informed Scintillance smilingly and left.

After about ten minutes, Skylight showed the first signs of waking up. Her breath was becoming heavier, and after a short time she opened her eyes, taking a quick look around the room, and sat up. She only granted her leg a short glance, before facing Scintillance, only a slight frown on her face, mostly her expression simply said "I'm tired!"
Do you want me to thump you or do you want to wait for Shade to do it?

Last edited by Shadowstrike on Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Shady Spare Time Activities (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Shady Spare Time Activities (Private)

Post by Lance Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:19 am

And Skylight takes the lead... Scintillance chortled to himself. I don't know yet, but since you're the one in the cast, I'm assuming you're going to be a little less painful! He couldn't help but laugh. however, he was then worried about possibly hurting the filley's feelings on the matter at hand. either that, or he didn't want to give her another reason to 'thump' him.
I'm glad you're ok... the doctor said your hoof will be fine; It'll eventually fully heal!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet
Alignment: Does not like Griffins
Profession: Conjurer/Poet/Assistant at tje Magic Eye store

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:47 am

You're lucky then. Shade would have gone mad if you had crippled me permanently, Skylight said, the last words getting a little lost in a yawn. Shouldn't this sleeping spell have worn off yet? She let herself fall bag onto the pillow and regarded her cast, the injury still being completely numb.
She'll be pretty angry at you anyway, she warned Scintillance. The curious thing: Skylight herself apparently wasn't. A little maybe, but in the end she seemed to consider her broken leg more of a slight annoyance than anything else.
Suddenly the pegasus perked her ears, fast hoof steps could be heard from outside, and Skylight had a pretty good guess who this was.
I'm fine, mom. Just a little accident, she said alsmost chuckling, just when a blue mare with long, white hair appeared in the door. Her mother was just so predictable.
Fine? A broken leg is everything else than fine, the mare objected instantly and stepped next to the bed, looking worriedly at her filly.
So, what did you do this time?, she asked, not sure if she even wanted to know the answer.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:08 pm

U-um... Excuse me ma'am, but Sky's condition isn't her own fault...
Scintillance nervously shuffled his hooves, avoiding eye contact . I...I should've been in that hospital bed, maybe worse. I fell, but Skylight went and caught me, but, well, you can see how well that worked out... He then dared a glance at the mare, smiling warmly. I'm apologetic, and yet very thankful to her.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Skylight's mother showed a warm smile to Scintillance at his apology, though worry could still be seen in her eyes. I know my daughter, it was probably her who dragged you out to some dangerous activity in the first place, she said. Accidents happen, especially to Skylight, and if you're sorry, that's enough for me.
Anyway, I'm bored, Skylight suddenly said and threw the sheet off. She rolled over her right side to get her wings free and took off, hovering over the bed for a short moment before bringing herself to the ground. Her mother didn't seem in the least surprised, but a resignated sigh escaped her. I suppose I can't convince you to stay in bed for some time?
My leg won't suddenly heal in ten minutes, and I definitely won't stay in bed for the next few months, Skylight replied, idly flapping her wings to drive the tiredness away.
Just, please promise me: Keep it easy for the next time, okay?
The little filly smiled embraced her mother, at least with her right hoof. Always worrying and forgetting to have fun, this was just typical.
Okay, promised, mom.
After letting go, Skylight took to the air again and flew to the door, slowly enough to follow her.
Come Scinti, let's annoy Shade a bit!

Last edited by Shadowstrike on Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:46 pm

Lance grinned a large grin, and trotted after the filly, pausing briefly to acknowledge her mother,
Nice meeting you miss... um... Lance considered asking her for her name, but Skylight was already out the door. um... ma'am! Bye! And trotted after Skylight as she pacefuly glided through the corridor. I guess Sky's not to kill me then... however, he knew that only moments ago, skylight had wanted to "thump" him.
You cheered up quite quickly... Why the sudden mood change? Lance asked, not with an accusing tune, but with a gleeful chime.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:52 pm

As my mom said, accidents happen, especially to me, Skylight gave answer with a chuckle, but then hovered in front of him and looked him sternly in the eyes.
Though you better start thinking before you assume that I can hold your weight.
The frown vanished just as fast as it came, and the filly was back to smiling again.
Hungry?
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:10 pm

Lance was a little taken back by the filly's oscillating emotions, she's angry one second, happy as can be the next... absolutely crazy! fun, but crazy! however, his stomach appeared to have a mind of its own, as simply disagreed with Scintillance's thoughts with a simple grumble...
Well... I suppose I haven't eaten in quite a bit... sure, I can go for a bite!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Skylight nodded and flew through the door to the lobby. She seemed to hurry a bit, though still was slow enough for Scintillance to follow with a fast step, and right before they exited the building a scolding voice called out.
Skylight...
The filly turned around, opening the door, and grinningly faced the doctor walking towards them.
Thanks for patching me up. Until next time, she said and backwards flew out.
As if I'd stay in bed longer than necessary.
The haste was gone now, she knew she wouldn't be followed outside, he always gave up outside of the hospital walls. She casually she made her was up the road, roughly in the direction of the industrial district again.
Any prefered place to eat? Otherwise I'd just pick up something at the bakery.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Dec 11, 2012 5:47 pm

um...
Going over the places he's eaten at in the past, Lance couldn't help be feel somewhat ashamed, as he's really only ever gone to eat out with his parents at fancy and expensive restaurants, never anything affordable by a foal's pocket money... never gone out with other friends...
... no need to complicate anything, right? Bakery it is then!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Alright then, Skylight said and entered the bakery they happened to pass by at that moment. Tha eath pony mare at the counter instantly recognized her and sighed.
You again! Don't you ever get tired of worrying your parents?
They simply should stop worrying so much, Skylight answered casually and landed to give her wings a pause from all the flying.
That's not easy when the own foal risks her life every other day.
Could we skip the preaching and get to the buying food part?
Slowly shaking the head, the orange mare accepted the subject change.
The usual?
Times three.
She began packing two bags with different sandwiches and sweets, this definitely seemed like a standard procedure.
So, who is your new friend?
Shade's nightmare. Does Shade have nightmares? She probably considers them entertaining. But Scinti will drive her crazy.
None of her thoughts were spoken out loud, instead Skylight simply introduced them to each other. This is Scintillance, one of Shade's classmates. Scintillance, meet Sweet Pie. She lives up to her name, most of the pies are way too sweet, but the rest ist great.
Too sweet, you just can't appreciate a good pie, the mare replied, obviously only faking to be offended, and quickly added a pie to the bags.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:36 am

Pleasure to meet you, Miss Pie!
Scintillance looked to Skylight, and knew he wasn't going to let her carry anything with that hoof. he levitated both bags, and telekineticaly poked around his own backpackfor his little bits-bag, which was really more comparable to a tiny purse, and that was too feminine a name for him. We he found it, he levitated it out of his bag, a small round and red thing, unzipping it. This kind of levitation finesse is a rare sight, especially for foals of his age. whether from his training at Celestia's school, or from natural skill, Lance was no novice in Telekinesis.

Um... how much would that be, ma'am?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Oh, don’t worry, it’s covered alright“, the mare answered smiling. Skylight, again flying, was already leaving without looking whether Scintillance was following or not. Outside she explained with a glance to the confused foal who was rushing after her that Sweet Pie was an old friend of her parents. “No need to waste time with money exchange, they thought. So they made some kind of an agreement.” Skylight was leading and it was obvious where she was leading. The sun was on its way down, the night sky on its way up and Shadowstrike most probably still asleep. The one who won’t be pleased about Sky’s broken leg…

Last edited by Shadowstrike on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 am

A little confused to the situation, though, Lance got the message. Re-zipping his bits-bag and returning it to his main bag, Scintillance thanked the mare once more before chasing after his friend. He... painfully disregarded the sunset; he should have arrived home hours ago... but he preferred to keep his attention on the broken-hoofed Pegasus before him, and the dark coated unicorn that awaited them both. Lost in thought for a short while, he suddenly giggled, and let his thoughts be said aloud.
first day of really meeting you two, and I've managed to toss Myself down a set of stairs, dragging Shade with me, and broke your hoof. not making the best impression, am I?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:48 am

A little smile ran over Sky’s lips. “Well, what did you expect? Some tea party with a lot of chattering and a cake now and then?” Sky laughed. “Don’t worry, you probably made the best first impression you could have made in the presence of Shade and me.” Sky thought about all the accidents she suffered since having met Shade, most of the times she ended up at the hospital. The first time her parents were quite shocked though it was only a bit deeper scratch. Nothing to worry about. It had been the beginning of the greatest time she has ever had in her life ‘til then. It was quite interesting to see how it will change now that Scintillance was with them. Deciding that it may have been a nervous laughter Sky asked: “You’re not afraid of Shade, are you?” That would be just too funny. “Well, you better be.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:40 pm

Scintillance suddenly perked up when she suggested he should be afraid of Shade. surprisingly, his voice was bold and sternguard "I fear no mare!" he then toned down, and shuffled a hoof on the floor, looking down on it while his ears flopped down as well. but Shade's no mare... she's a filly... after a few moments of silence, scintillance piked back to his cheery self, tossing himself over onto his back from a burst of laughter, before composing himself, and hopping back onto his hooves.
nah, I'm sure I'll be fine! Hard shell, soft on the inside, right?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:54 am

Sky regarded him with a raised eyebrow, finding it kinda funny how his mood and his thoughts changed so quickly. But she didn’t really know what to answer for she didn’t want to put him off that much. “Well, if it makes you feel better this way…” That was of course not the best way to encourage somepony. Wait – did she want to encourage him? Sky herself was looking forward to Shade’s reaction. She could interfere at the right moment before the filly lost it completely. Sky sighed.

“We don’t need to go back to Shade right now. She will be still asleep. But I’m hungry and we need a place to sit down and eat. Do you know one?”

((Happy new year!!))
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:12 am

Lance thought back to earlier in the day, when Skylight first asked him what they'd do. well I did suggest going to the park, before, but you kinda turned down that idea. Still no? Lance really needed to get out more, with such little knowledge as to Canterlot's features.

((Happy new year ^_^ ))
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:38 pm

Sky tried to remember when she had been in the park the last time. It seemed to be centuries ago.
"The park, yeah? I wonder why do you like it that much. Isn't it kinda boring? And all the other ponies walking around can be really disturbing sometimes, can't they?"
It really had been a long time ago... "But okay. Let's get a look at it, see, what has changed."
Sky abruptly changed direction. They had to go back to the last street and then turn to the right.
In the park weren't so many ponies left since the sun was getting tired of staying at the sky. You could see somepony walking around, a family on their way home, some couples and some old ponies remembering the good old times.
The park was a huge meadow with some trees and some benches. Sky glimpsed a playground toward the left. Once she had loved to play there but nowadays it seemed to be very boring to her. Later on, there'd be a small forest if Sky remembered correctly.
"And where to go here exactly?"
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:25 pm

Scintillance eyed a nearby tree, the thought of climbing still fresh in his mind; he almost never got to see anything from higher ground. two or three branches later, he found himself a decent sized branch, and lay on it. Shade's going to drag u-" Lance had to stopped himself mid sentence; he knew he wouldn't be able to stay late. Rather, he's surprised he hasn't been dragged home already. um... you, out off to somewhere later after nightfall, right? that's when she gets up from her little snooze. you might as well get some kind of rest, too, unless you think you can hurdle it late, without rest to match hers, and one broken hoof to boot? Lance hadn't had much forms of amusement, so he's learned instead to watch... ponies. a dull task at first glance, but when a pony really pays attention...
take a rest, and try watching these... "disturbing" ponies of yours. they can be a lot more interesting that you think. take those ponies over there, having a picnic... that anthill's a time bomb just waiting to explode..."
a few meters away lay a family of four, on a red and white checkered blanket, dotted with home-made food. an anthill could be seen near them; they clearly didn't choose a smart spot to set up their picnic. it didn't take long before a younger filly among them over dramatically yelped and danced around slapping ants off of her, while the mother hurriedly packed everything. Lanced smile at the scene.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:40 am

Sky flew up to Lance who has seated himself on a branch.
"Thought you had enough climbing for today. Please don't fall again, okay?"
Sky sat down next to him trying to keep her broken hoof off any hard material, is to say: the branch. So she sat there with one back hoof on the branch while the other one was swinging freely in the air. Her leg felt so heavy at once...
"I'm used to staying awake a long time. And usually I wake her up when she sleeps too long. But why me - only me? You can't disappear, I need somepony to absorb Shade's fury for me. And since it is your fault... you won't miss you responsibilty, will you?" Sky grinned wildly.
Then she started watching this family picnic and the anthill Lance mentioned. Well... it was quite funny how they began to shriek suddenly. But her eyes wandered around. She looked up to the crown of the tree, tried to glimpse through the branches and leeves. It was a nice picture, it seemed so ..."calm." It was more kinda a sigh, spoken softly. And she didn't realize she's said that. Then she smiled - and remembered where she was with Lance at her side. "Well... we could start eating . Can you give me a sandwich?" Usually she eats together with her day sleepy friend but as long as there will be something for Shade left, even she won't be that mad at somepony.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Jan 14, 2013 1:58 pm

"correction, I've had enough falling today! don't worry, I'll keep my ground this time.
Scintillance kept quiet as Skylight spoke, even losing some of his cheery attitude with his gaze to the park bellow. of Skylight payed enough attention, she may notice Lance's ears tucked back, slightly, before being force back in place. after a period of silence, Lance felt a short breeze flow past them, before Sky's one word "calm" was heard. even Lance hadn't had enough moments of peace like this... he knew he needed to get out more.
At Skylight's request, Lance replied with a simple of course! and levitated a sandwich out of the bag, floating towards her. he then proceeded to float one for himself, but he only stared at his own sandwich, a frown upon his face.

"...it's not that I'm afraid to take responsibility... and I'd rather not leave all the rage to you, if Shade'll burst like you say she would... Key factor, I'm not supposed to be here. I wasn't supposed to be here HOURS ago... heck, I should've been at home round about the same time I lost Shade in that warehouse...
Lance looked up to the sun nearing ever closer to the horizon.
If Shade doesn't kill me, my mother will.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Sky looked at Lance. First she wanted to laugh again 'cause he took all so seriously. But listening on she understood. And again she remembered the beginning of her friendship to Shade. She's never been out before, she's never done anything, good or bad. She was just... not her. A filly wrapped up in cotton wool, stuck in a boring, boring world.
Now there was Sintillance - apparently caught in the same situation.
"Really afraid, are you? Parents don't use to kill their fillies, I've never heard 'bout that."
She thought. "There are two and a half possibilities. You can go home and do whatever you usually do at this time of the day - or evening, whatever suits you better. This is one. Another is you can go with me back to Shadowstrike and see what crazy ideas we've got. Be free and stuff. I mean... have you ever seen the stars, the world at night? So beautiful. I think that's the reason for Shade to sleep through the day and stay awake at the night. One of the reasons at least. It won't get boring.
And the half possibility belongs to the first one. Go back to your parents, tell them and ask permission if you don't wanna go without. If they're worried you can tell them something about a sleepover at somepony's house or something. Yours to decide."

Sky was really hoping Shade wouldn't go for having another pony at their sides will be much more fun, much more exciting and full of new ideas. But she couldn't say what he'd decide.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:59 am

Lance took a few moments in thought. perhaps he was better off telling his parents he'd be out for a bit. perhaps they'd not let him out of their sights ever again. or perhaps, he could and should be a little more adventurous, for once. A mischievous grin appeared on Lances face.
"I think I'll go with the... quarter option." Lance hopped downed two branches before Landing on the ground. I'll see you back at the old warehouse, then! If I don't, Lance levitated the bags with the remaining snacks. he still wasn't going to let the handicapped filly do any more than she needed to. then Shade's got another reason to kill. you'll know I'll be there! Lance made his way towards the park entrance, until he was out of sight.

((Skylight can chase after Lance, or make her way back to the warehouse, either way's fine ^^))
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:08 am

Skylight watched Scintillance go. For a moment she was about to shout or follow him but she didn't do neither of these. She just watched and didn't move. And wondered where he wanted to bring the bags. A little bit of hope that he would come to warehous at last. He got out of sight and Sky leant back and sighed. The sky above her began to darken, it was now a middle blue sea with some lonely stars beginning
to sparkle. The night was arriving. Time to go to Shade.

Sky flew up, flew above the world. At least she didn't need to slow down and follow the streets for their was no companion left. A little taste of freedom, the air around her rushing by. A little bit later she flew back to the earth and she saw the warehouse again. It was dark. Slowly she arrived at the entrance.

Last edited by Shadowstrike on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:09 am

He certainly took his time, or rather, he did not. Lance was galloping at whatever speed his little hooves could take him, reappearing at the warehouse, only barely catching skylight before she'd go in. He was carrying the bags beside him, seemingly unchanged since his leave with them.

Scintillance slowed to trot as he got nearer, panting quite a bit. he spoke between recurring breaths, "Good news... I'm grounded... bad news... I'm... grounded..." Lance beamed with a full grin.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:58 pm

As Sky heared a voice behind her she turned to see Scintillance, and a broad smile occured on her lips. "What? Then why are you here? And what is the good part about it?" She laughed.
Skylight flew into the warehouse through the broken window into a room you could hardly call an entrance hall but was the best of the sort you could find.
She looked around for Shade - could be she had already woken up reading a book or being very, very bored.
"Guess, she's upstairs. Ready to face her whole fury?"
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:58 am

Scintillance's grin never dropped, well, me being grounded is my parents assuming that I'll be staying home. Emphasis on assuming, because neither of them are home practically all night, and they both sleep through the day; night jobs, you see! That said, sneaking out couldn't be any easier! Scintillance started to trot ahead, a little, towards the stairs Let the fury commence, then! Oh Shaaaade, we're baaack~!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:22 pm

The response came quick, and as was Shade's nature, unannounced. A black blur suddenly coming into sight at the top of the stairs and continuing straight for the brown unicorn. Lucky Scintillance, he was still relatively low and the filly came crashing into him with enough force to throw both of them behind the steps and on the flat ground, Shade ending up standing above him and glaring daggers at her classmate. What did you do?
Only for a short moment she took her eyes off him to throw an inspecting glance at Skylight, which partially answered her question. Shade hadn't known what was wrong, she only had heard that she apparently had reason to be furious. The sight of the cast around her friend's leg made her agree to that, a fact Sinctillance would be able to read from her expression. Sky on the other hoof simply regareded the scene in amusement.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:31 pm

Scintillance took a deep breath, before letting loose some wind... I fell Sky turned into a living safecushion random portal to anotherdimention opened found ourselves inanintergalacticwar savedtheuniverse savedthemultiverse foundawierdearthponywithatimetravellingbluebox savedthemultiverseagain metmyselfinthefuture metskylightinthefuture usedkickflankweaponscalledlightsabers and now I'm hungry again.
Scintillance placed the bag with Shade's remaining sandwich and candy between his face and hers. Sandwich? Scintillance mentally facehoofed, but none of his regrets could be seen through his still wide grin.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:01 pm

Uh, what? During the... "explanation" Shade's expression switched from anger to something that would have sounded like "WTF?!?" if it had created soundwaves, followed by a questioning look at Skylight. Who had fallen into roaring laughter. Now she tried to answer Shade's unspoken question gapsing for air. I... dont...know. She bursted into laughter again. When she finally calmed down, she explained shortly what had happened.

But as you can see as well: I'm fine. I have wings
, she ended, flapping the feathered appendages demonstratively. Shade looked at her friend in thought, then at Scintillance, who was still held down to the ground. You're lucky that Sky likes you, she said threatingly and after a final angry glare simply let him go.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:45 am

"S...Sky..." a short blush appeared over the young colts face, after Shade's previous statement. doing his best to avert his gaze away from Skylight, he got himself onto his hooves, and offered Shade her sandwich-bag once more. um... you still haven't taken your sandwich, Shade. So... what's up for tonight? As far as I can tell, you're the pony in charge here.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Thanks, Shade said and levitated the sandwich out of the bag, leaving the rest for Scintillance to carry. Sky looked very indignantly as Lance called Shade the "pony in charge". Nopony is in charge of the other!
What Sky said, and regarding the "what to do"... She took a bite and chewed slowly as she thought. A grin signaled that she had an idea. A grin wide enough to suspect something somewhere inbetween awesome and crazy. Sky, what do you think about a trip to the everfree forest? As Sky heard Shade's suggestion she held her breath for a second. The everfree forest - the most dangerous and unknown place in whole of Equestria. A promise of danger... and mystic and adventure. With a look in Shade's eyes she answered with a clear, pure Yes! Satisfied with the answer, Shade turned to Scintillance, still presenting a half crazed grin. That idea was just too great.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:22 pm

Well I'm sorry, I thought we came here because Shade had some clue as to what we're doing tonight! Little Lance's expression was somewhere between joking, and apologetic. And upon being offered a chance to go the the everfree forest... he mulled it over; where clouds move on their own, animals take care of themselves, monsters roam free, and foals like himself could be the lunch of whatever lives there. I knew a very crazy pony, once. He was seriously loco in the coco; never found anything "fun" until he was literally putting his own life at risk... you know what he'd always say? Scintillance slipped into his own grin, before finishing his sentence, "It's a good day to die!" Or, well, night, in this case!
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Shade cocked her head, wondering a little why he talked about that pony in past tense. The same thought occured Skylight but while she decided that it was better not to ask, Shade thought it was a good idea to ask as bluntly as possible. What happened to him? Skylight sighed. Typical Shade...
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Scintillance giggled, as he held her with a hoofe over the back of her neck Fun, Shade! it's called fun! he was definately acting strange, livelier, if not crazyier than he was before. He made his way towards the makeshift entrance of a window they came in through before, and stopped himself as he realized, I... have no idea how to get there! he laughed, turning to look at the other two fillies
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Sky looked astonished at Scintillance who seemed to be freaked out completely while Shadow answered his question.
Per train, the black filly said, looking forward to Scintillance realizing that this was not a one night trip. I think the last one's going in an hour.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:55 pm

Lance tried to recall from what he knew of Canterlot's maps as to where Canterlot Station was, before hopping out the window. Well, he got nothing. He did, however, remember the sounds of a train down farther past the direction of the school, sometimes interrupting his classwork, slightly, with the distant echoes of turning metal wheels, and the screaming of the train's horn. After waiting for the other fillies to follow, he turned his head to the street leading in that direction, and asked. This way, right?

Last edited by Scintillance on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:25 pm

Definitely NOT the reaction Shade had expected. She stared unbelievingly at Scintillance while she walked close to Skylight. At least he isn't backing down, she whispered to her friend, then continued in a volume audible to the young colt, though still adressing Sky. I suggest we get some provisions from home and meet at the station. I'll take that catastrophe over there, she said, tilting her head towards Scintillance.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Void Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:36 pm

Sky watched Scintillance with raised eyebrows. She had to agree to Shadow. That was really a little strange reaction. But she smiled and followed outside. "We see each other then at the train station", she said and went home, wondering if it was a good idea to let Scinti alone with Shade...
Void
Void
???
???

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:43 am

Lance waved Sky good bye, and slowed to let Shade catch up. He frowned at the ground before him, but perked up cheery again as Shaved arrived beside him, hoping she wouldn't notice, So, any particular reasons for going to the everfree? I mean... most dangerous place in Equestria, unexplored, and all that stuff... really going out there, just for the rush of it, or do you have sights set on anything particular?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 pm

We are doing it just for the rush of it, but yes, I have something specific in mind. I hope you like ruins, Shade said exitedly. Not bad, by the way. I thought you're mamma's boy and would back down instead of jumping in just like that. Maybe you're not as bad as I thought you are. This trip is your chance to prove yourself. Just one thing... She suddenly cut off Scintillance' path, her stare quite capable of stabbing him to death, if metaphors had more substance. Hurt Skylight, and you're dead, she said, more a promise than a warning. Of course the 10-year-old filly had never killed, or even attempted to do so, but she believed herself in what she said, she was as serious as she could possibly be.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:32 am

Lance paused before Shade, struggling losing his mental tug of war between Cheery and... a strange frown to him. Shade, I'd be the one to kill myself if I manage to hurt Sky again... What happened today was a bad accident, and my fault. You can trust me not to let it happen again. To say Shade's stare had him unfazed is to lie; her sharpened stare merely cut through his own shroud of laughter.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:53 am

Shade continued to stare a little longer before giving a slight nod and continuing the way. They headed out of the industrial district into the residential areas, though not very far. Apparently Shade lived quite near her usual playgrounds. Wait here, she said, and instead of entering her parent's house through the front door, she quickly climbed up a rain water downpipe to an closed - though apparently not locked - window in the first floor, and then was gone for several minutes. The house was moderately big, assuming that Shade was an only foal, and well enough kept, though it lacked the over-the-top perfection many of the Canterlot snobs preferred. It simply looked comfortable. The windows were all dark, suggesting that Shade's parents were out, considering it was a little early to go to bed yet. If Scintillance had come to this conclusion, the confirmation came quickly. An unknown foal waiting in front of our house while the lights are out? If I didn't know our daughter I would fear sompony's breaking in right now, said a male voice behind Lance, the smirk audible before he even turned around. You don't seem to know her well enough, she most certainly is breaking in, responded the mare who was coming along with the stallion. That those two were Shade's parents was quite plausible, the filly being a mixup of the two. The dark coat came from the mother (Shade had perfected it a bit to be pitch black), the red eyes from the father (who had a light olive green coat), and the mane was a mix of both of them, her dad having even darker hair than his daughter while her mom featured a lighter blue. Both of them were visibly amused about the situation, simply because it was so typical Shade, but a vigilant observer could see that they were hiding some sadness or insecurity, not much, but it was there. So, are we guessing right that you're waiting for Shadowstrike?, the stallion asked Scintillance smilingly.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Lance audibly GAH!'d when that voice came from behind him, and when He turned after a forward leap to see what got the jump on him, and truth be told, he could barely tell. it was dark enough for him to see two towering figures. At night. oh gee, suspicious much. he was about to flee, but hey, gotta be brave. Being a scaredy pony never helped him in the past. Holding his ground, Lance waited until the stallion of the two mention Shadowstrike, and he almost exhaled in relief. almost.

Remembering he was a unicorn, he practically had a lightbulb go off above his head, as he cast a light spell from his horn, granting better sight of the two figures, that appeared to be Shade's parents, by the resemblance he now saw. u-um... yes? we... Lance stopped himself before he could give away anything that would get Shade in trouble. By the looks of it, Shade was sneaking out, like him, and telling her parents that she's heading for the everfree in the middle of the night wouldn't be the smartest thing to do.

He kept from giving any information; he'd improvise where necessary, already thinking of things to say in case questions would be asked. might you be... Shade's parents?
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Yes, we are. I'm Dreamword, and this is Quillstroke, the mare introduced herself and her husband, smiling warmly at the young foal. And there's no need to be so nervous, dear. We already know that she's up to something, she always is.
And we know that we won't be able to stop her. I'd be surprised if we see her before she's gone, Quillstroke chimed in, a look of slight worry on his face as he watched their house, hoping to see a sign he knew he wouldn't get. Shaking his head he quickly got his smile back and raised an eyebrow at Scintillance. What we didn't know is that she has another friend apart from Skylight.
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:07 pm

Scrapper seen his next target, it's occupants to busy talking outside with a div wearing a coat or something. High class? Good for them, it just makes taking from them less harmful. It's risky this time though, he can't tell how long they'd be chatting before they went back in, so he had to circle around to avoid being seen easily.
Luckily, there were windows at the back too. Fancy Canterlot windows. Locked too, but fancy is no match for secure. They are easy to pick open. He opened the window slowly, it was for the second floor library. He should have more respect for literature, but when has it ever helped him?

"Okay, let's see what this neat and tidy place has for me.. Hmm." He looked through desks, drawers and through book shelves. shutting them again, not taking concern for the noise that echo'd through the house. Just so that it didn't echo outside for the world to hear.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:35 am

Lance calmed at last, knowing these were Shades' parents. Nice to meet you, sir, ma'am. ad I'm... sort of a "new" friend. I've known about Shade for a while, being a class-mate of hers, but I never really got to know her until I chased after her half through Canterlot some time earlier. Lance offered what giggle he could, before asking so Sky's really her only friend? it would explain why Shade was so protective of her.
Lance
Lance
IRON WILL
IRON WILL

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Syron Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:56 pm

-- Inside --

Trainrides to Ponyville and back, and a probably exhausting two day stay. If everything went as planned, they would need some provisions. If something went wrong, they probably needed even more. So, after quickly filling the first pair of saddlebags with whatever she found in kitchen and pantry, she took a second pair and continued stuffing it with various equipment. She might be somewhat reckless, but at least she didn't go completely unprepaired. Rope, a knife, a sound from upstairs, a... wait, what? She perked her ears and listened more closely, and indeed, there was something going on. Her parents weren't back from work yet, Shade would have had a harder time if they were. Putting the saddlebags on the floor and taking the kitchen knife into her mouth to avoid a magic glow she sneaked up the stairs, an expression somewhere between grim and excited. Nothing against some action, but somepony breaking into her parent's house and possibly stealing something? She didn't like that...

Whoever this was would have a hard time. She was good at sneaking around, and this house was perfectly familiar ground, she knew where se could easily hide, and where the noisy deck boards were, and her opponent didn't know of her presence. Quickly she identified the room where the noises came from, but didn't enter or even approach it. Using a curtain as cover she simply watched and waited, the library wasn't exactly the best spot to loot, a thief would certainly go to other rooms as well, and then he would pass through here.

-- Outside --

As far as we know, Dreamword said. She doesn't act as if she wanted any more friends, she hardly lets anypony near her. Good to see that there's another exception.
Well, come on in. If you wait inside we might get a chance to see our daughter before you two leave, Quillstroke said, heading towards the front door. Where are you heading off to anyway?
Syron
Syron
Sweetie Belle
Sweetie Belle

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession:
Back to top Go down

Post by Scrapper Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:27 pm

"Nothing but books, paper and.. more books... Bugger." He sighed at the conclusion, but decided he may still have time to check out another room. He easily found the door that led further into the house and made a quick but silent trot towards it. He put his hoof on the handle and was about to open it, but stopped suddenly. A sudden instinct just kicked in, opening the door felt like a bad idea. He couldn't explain why, so he took out his blade. It was no kitchen knife. If he hit anything with this thing it would leave a mark. It was one of his earlier finds, property of a Guard. Inside, he hoped he didn't have to use it, it was really mean't to intimidate rather than actually be used. Still, he held it in his right hoof and slowly opened the door, peeking to both directions of the corridor, staying in a combat-ready stance in case his instinct was telling the truth.
Scrapper
Scrapper
Lyra
Lyra

Character sheet
Alignment: Shadowsun
Profession: Big, tough, badass everybody wants to be

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next