MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

5 posters

Go down

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated) Empty Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Sten Softclaw Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Oct 30, Year 4

Sten eyed the warehouse. By all accounts, this was the place. Eyewitnesses had testified (under a small amount of duress, though he was assured they'd walk again) that rebel suspects had been seen in the vicinity of this building, then of course there's the stories of chaps looking surreptitious nearby with legs in splints and bandages.
Really, they should have guessed.
Anyway. Now was the time to meet the good doctor. Sten considered knocking, though that would give the scrubs inside warning, and time to get away. He turned to the grizzled, beige bastard beside him, SangWing, the griffon with the mud of five counties on his paws and the blood of hundreds on his claws. It was hard to feel worried with him on your side. Of course, he'd crap himself if he was on the other side. Be grateful for small mercies, eh?
He strolled up to the entrance, stacking up one side. He gestured with a thumb to the door.
"Rip it out of the frame," he said.

Last edited by Sten Softclaw on Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Soldier/cook

Back to top Go down

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

Post by Mercy Heart Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:54 pm

"Alright, plug that in there," she ordered the assistant while she calibrated the motor. She was giddy as a school filly. The hair stood up on her back, and her eyes were wide open, and even a genuine smile was seen on her face. Her machine was finally ready to be turned on. This was it, the first step towards a future. With this the ponies would have unlimited pure clean water.

"This is it, years of planning, weeks of building, but finally the moment is here, ready?" She prepped her horn and her assistant stood by the start valve.

If this works, there will be hope. Finally hope. Father, I hope you are watching. This is for you as much as it is them.

She was so engrossed in her machine, that she could not feel the two malevolent souls outside. Woe to her.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated) Empty Re: Visiting Hours at St Mercy's [Closed] (Dated)

Post by SangWing Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:01 am

((OOC: Probably the worst timing to finish a machine like this. Heh...))

IC: SangWing wouldn't have even bothered to try and go with the other griffin if it wasn't for the fact that he would have been able to break other pony bones in the process. After all, he wasn't ordered around by anyone. Even that Tisis griffin... he was lucky that he was of a higher rank. SangWing's red eyes stared at the door, and when it was pointed at, his claws touched the wood of the door, before he placed his eagle claws against it. "Don't tell me what to do." He merely said, before he ripped the door off of it's hinges (which weren't that strong) and threw it inside the house. He smirked as he saw two ponies inside, one with a machine and the other trying to calibrate it. "Well well, what do we have here?" He asked. "Two ponies who have been conspiring against the Griffin government?" He took a step inside, and mimed closing the door with a smirk on his face. "I wasn't going to kill any ponies until sun down, but if these are your intentions..."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:11 am

Mercy's back was to the door. She began to turn as she heard banging, but stopped as she heared the voice. Immediately the color left her face. How could I have been so stupid? Her mind raced through ways to get out of this. She came up empty. This is it, This is how it ends. I am sorry father. I was unable to make you proud.

Slowly she turned to face the griffon. "I am Mercy Heart, and you have just entered my clinic. What is the meaning of this." She did a very good job at remaining calm on the outside.

She felt through the griffon. This is not good. She could feel his bloodlust, his savagery, his hunger. The hunger was insatiable. She began to get light headed as she continued to connect with the griffon. This is really not good

Her assistant stood up and faced the griffon. His face scowling at the intruder.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:59 am

Sten swanned in a few steps behind SangWing and sidled up beside him.
"Well hello, hello, hello all," he said, quickly to all and sundry. Quick headcount saw two ponies, one of whom definitely didn't look like doctor material. "Now I don't want anyone to die here, but my compatriot here has other ideas!"
He looked straight at Mercy.
"You know why we're here," said Sten, hoping she did. "If you call your goon off and come quietly, then Sang here might, just might, not kill anyone."
A slim hope, maybe, but one worth thinking about.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:26 pm

Once again, Sten was suggesting that he actually had some kind of talk between whether or not SangWing would attack and kill either the nurse or the assistant tonight. He smirked, and took a step forward towards the two, raising an eyebrow when the pony decided to step in front of the nurse, and provide his own defense. SangWing laughed and picked up a nearby end table, and threw it directly at the new machine that was provided. Whoever was planning on moving in front of the table would be met with a lot of force, since SangWing threw the table as hard as he possibly could. Afterwards he would take another step. "Take your pick... I break your fore legs, or your back legs..."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:43 am

Zweihander flew; he hoped he was not too late with OGI forces to "aid" the two griffons. Stopping before he entered, he slipped back into the "drunk mercenary" persona that everyone outside knew. Giving a nod to the OGI agents, they fanned out, and secured the area. Any rescue attempts would have to go through these excellent soldiers. They were definitely not invincible, but he was sure 15 agents could combat anything short of a complete rebel attack.

Giving his neck a good crack, and dressed in his standard battle harness, he opened the doors.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Alignment: Griffonic Army
Profession: Colonel
Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:49 am

Mercy's horn glowed as she stopped the table enough that it would not harm the machine. Nothing would harm her machine. The table struck the metal with a loud bang, but nothing more. She looked back at the two intruders. She could tell one was reasonable, for a griffon, and the other...well yeah.

"I assure you that whatever it is you think I have done, I have not. This machine has taken all of my time in the past few months, and I have never conspired against the griffons." She was not lieing, just withholding small truths.

She strained to not be overcome by their presence. She looked to her assistant and nodded. With that he backed off, taking small steps away from all of them. She did not want him to get hurt.

Then she felt them, the presence of all the soldiers who just arrived. Indeed this was REALLY not good. She stumbled and fell over, grabbing her head with a hoof. Her assistant made a movement to her side, but she held out the other to stop him. She looked up and nodded again.

With that, the assistant took off in an instant, leaving behind a small dust cloud as he burst through one of the only non broken windows and darted, the sonic booms could be heard as he flew as fast as he could away.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:37 pm

Sten strolled over as the assistant fled. He grabbed Mercy's hoof in one claw.
"Well then, if you're innocent, then you've nothing to fear," he said, grinning half-reassuring. "We'll just take you downtown, ask you a few questions and then you can be on your merry way. If you're innocent."
He looked at Sang and nodded at the window.
"He's all yours."
He could probably take her. Tho' who knew what nefarious agents might be secreted away in this room? Well, that was risk he'd take. Anything to get SangWing occupied.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:29 pm

SangWing took another step forward and then charged at the nurse, rushing to her within a second and his claw outstretched to try and pin her against the wall with her throat. Assuming this worked, he would keep his claws on her throat, as he attempted to carry her on his back towards the exit. "We should leave now, since the cowardly assistant was gone."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:37 pm

The emotions, the powerful presences, they sapped her. It took all her strength to remain focused and not be lost in them. She was glad they would not be chasing her assistant, but worried for her machine. She did not want them to destroy it.

She let out a painful cry as the second griffon grabbed her throat and pinned her against the wall. She looked desperately at the first, for she knew he was not one for mindless violence. She would try and make him sympathize with her, to save her from the savagery this one wanted to inflict. Her horn glowed slightly as the emotions began to wash over him.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:49 pm

Sten saw it was time to be artful. Talking down Sang'd be like talking down a pissed off manticore. One drop of blood and he'd be lost. He sighed and put a claw on Sang's shoulder.
"Come on, we want her whole," he said, as reasonably as he could. "If she spills the beans back at the station, there'll be all the pony you can eat."
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:55 pm

SangWing turned around to meet eyes with the griffin who was trying to talk him out of this, and he noticed Zweihander behind Sten. What was that drunk doing here? All of a sudden, his desires to rip apart this mare were alleviated, and replaced with rage and revenge for the one who publicly humiliated him days ago. He let go of the mare and walked over to Zweihander, before giving him a slight push. "What the fuck do you want?" He asked, his red eyes glaring into the other griffin's. "Here for another fight? I'm not injured this time, I'll wipe the floor with you."
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:56 pm

String approaches the Clinic and notices the guards, he frowns and approaches them "What's the meaning of this?" he tries nearing the door

Last edited by String Chord on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet
Alignment: Revolution
Profession: Bard

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Mercy hit the floor, coughing to breathe. She was happy that prior grudges were inferring. This might be her chance to hide the power source for her machine. Her horn glowed softly as screws to the container of the motor slowly popped out. She tried her best to make as little noise as possible.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Zweihander glanced back. A familiar Stalliongard was outside. Great, more witnesses. He had lost patience. Tilting his head as a signal, OGI agents tackled and restrained SangWing and Mercy Heart. Clicking his beak at the nearby OGI sergeant.

The sergeant began to read from an official-looking document. "From the highest authority, Commander Feliks and the Tsar himself, the OGI is hereby ordered to take into custody the unicorn named, 'Mercy Heart' and all witnesses. It is of the personal opinion of the hired sword, Zweihander, if any others are to be taken into custody, without rights or freedoms at indefinately."

Zweihander clicked his beak in satisfaction.

Meanwhile outside, the guards approached String, after they got the signal.
"You'll have to leave. OGI business, pony."

Last edited by Zweihander on Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:06 pm

SangWing's eyes widened as he was all of a sudden retrained by 3 different guards. He was tackled onto his back, and he immediately responded. His wings extended, he opened his beak to emit a loud screech, and he started to thrash around, trying to get out of the grip of these guards so he could tackle Zwei. "FUCKING COWARD!" He yelled. "Need your buddies to help you?! Get the fuck off of me!" He started restraining even more, to the point where he might need to be knocked out in order to walk silently.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Sten stepped over to Mercy, hunkering down among the huddle of agents. He put a claw on the back of her neck, just for the look of the thing. After all, it wasn't as if he'd done anything wrong. He was operating within the bounds of the law, such as it was. He wasn't a witness, he was a solider. Well, so he thought. It wasn't strictly speaking his opinion that mattered, though.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:19 pm

Mercy was seconds from passing out from the presence of everyone in the room. She could not hide the power source, her machine would be dismantled, and she would be tortured then killed. As the room spun into a blur, the only thought going through her mind was I'm sorry father
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:20 pm

String takes flight and flies in through the broken window, he lands in a clearing, he looks around, confused, he notices Mercy "Mercy?! You okay?!" He starts heading toward her, ignoring all the threats.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:26 pm

As String Chord flew into the room, he was grabbed forcibly by 2 OGI agents, who put him down in the ground, slapping restraints on his hooves, and holding down his wings. Zweihander gave a mournful gaze at the debacle had become. Sighing, he walked over to Sten Softclaw, the griffon attempting to pose as an agent. Tapping him on the shoulder, he pointed to the purifier, and then at Mercy. He was asking if the purifier was able to be removed.

After "talking" to Sten, Zweihander walked towards the griffon SangWing, who had required two more agents to restrain him. Unsheathing his blade, he gazed at the prone form of SangWing, with impassive eyes.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:30 pm

That blade wasn't terrifying until it actually came out of its sheath. He was about to yell out about how much of a coward Zwei was, until he was able to see the sharpness of the blade. That would take his head off instantly. For once, his beak shut due to the fear of death, but his eyes remained on Zwei. Rage, the desire for bloodshed and revenge remained inside of them, but he was finally cooperating, as he allowed the agents to push him to his feet, and follow wherever he was being guided.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:36 pm

Sten cast an eye over at the... contrivance in the warehouse. It was huge, full of pipes and wires and tanks and all manner of gubbins and gizmos he had no name for. He walked over to it (there were plenty of agents pinning poor Mercy down, they didn't need his inconsiderable power too).
"What's this?" he called over, jabbing a thumb at it. "More to the point, what's to be done with it?"
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:43 pm

Mercy could not reply. Her mind was going through every single presence in the room one by one. For all intents and purpose she was limp, with her eyes glazed over and her mouth half open.

Until she found a familiar one. She forced her mind to stop on that creative free spirit. The one that had the audacity and kind heart to charge in without thinking, and risk life and limb to save her.

This woke her from her stupor.

She looked up and saw String on the ground in shackles, struggling to get free. The massive griffons, she could tell, wanted to just slit his throat and be done with it. She would not allow it.

"No," was all she could manage to say. She did not want him here. She did not want him harmed.

Last edited by Mercy Heart on Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:46 pm

String freezes, his wide eyes, zipping toward mercy, his ears perk up, the magical blast taking his attention, he then looks up to the guards "P-Please, just take me to her, i won't do anything, get me to her, okay? I won't escape, you can torture me later.." his ears flatten "Please."
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:08 pm

Zweihander motions for SangWing to be take outside. As the guards took the vicious griffon outside, he looked at the unicorn. Staggered by the telekinesis of the downed unicorn, he was angered now. Yet... he looked at the bard, sorrow on his features. He nodded, and allowed the bard to be taken to Mercy Heart.

After that, he moved on to Sten Softclaw. Coughing slightly, he got the griffons attention. Giving him a note, it read;
Do you understand Southern Sign Language?
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:11 pm

SangWing moved his head up high as the leader of these guards pointed him outside. Irritation flooded his features as he realized that he was completely stuck. He wouldn't be able to break out of this grip, and he knew that he would be unable to live if he disagreed with orders brought on by the king. He remained still, clenching his beak shut in anger.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Sten turned to Zwei in time to see the note. He read it, and shook his head.
"'Fraid not, sir," he said, trying to ignore the kerfuffle in the warehouse. It was really echoey in there.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Mercy opened her eyes as much as she could, "What are you doing here you fool? You need to get out before they kill you." She was whispering, not because she didn't want others to hear, but because that was all she could physically muster.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Smiles at her softly, he looks into her eyes, slight hint of affection in them, his ears perk up "There'd be no purpose of my life anymore, if you went off of this world today, so i thought, better me than you... N-Not because of... anything personal... *blush* You help ponies." he grins nervously, the 'Personal' part seeming like a thick lie, his need for her presence obvious. TO some levels where the word 'Love' becomes possible.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:37 pm

He can't hide from her, and he should know that. She smiled and shook her head. "I will be fine, I promise. I will get out, but you need to get out of here. They are going to take me away somewhere. Don't worry. Find my assistant, he knows what to do." She looked to the griffons to ensure they did not hear that part.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Zweihander sighed. Taking his time walking to the prisoners, Zweihander wrote a message to the unicorn doctor. He crouched beside them, and tapped Mercy Hearts head. Presenting the letter in front of her head, he allowed her to read it.

Co-operate with me right now, and there needs to be no further violence. Your friend will be able to go, and you will just be in OGI custody for a short while. I hope that you will render your machine inoperable until we can ascertain its full use to the Kingdoms, and insure that its water is distributed properly, and efficiently.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:32 pm

This makes sense.

This makes sense?

That doesn't make sense.

Why is he being reasonable?

Mercy didn't think about it for too long. She looked up and that is when she felt it, three entities in one being. She had never experienced anything like it. She was now curious and wanted to know more about this griffon who wrote messages instead of speaking.

She nodded her head in agreement. Looking back to string she gave him a serious look, obviously meaning to do what she said.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 pm

Zwei turned away from Sten, leaving him to his own devices. So he sulked. Well fine, he thought. If the head honcho wanted to give him the silent treatment, so be it. Sten turned his attention back to the... whatever it was. The mechanical doohickey. It must've taken some considerable work, and all under wraps. Certainly it hadn't been in any of the reports he'd read... but best to forget about those. Questions would be asked, and it didn't pay to have the wrong answers.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:03 pm

String, tries getting out of his hoof cuffs, his ears flatten, his eyes get filled with sorrow, pain in his chest, a pressure, undying, making it hard for him to breathe, he shakes his head toward Mercy, begging her to stay with her.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

She whispers to him, "Go, find my assistant. Please trust me."
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Zweihander grabs the unicorn, and nods at the agents. The sergeant, who had a nasty hoof-shaped bruise from a certain bard, began to yell.

"Boys! We're leaving! Grab everything related to the purifier!" As the griffons began gathering notes, paper, anything remotely related to Mercy. During the anarchy, Zweihander brought the unicorn to the purifier, awaiting her to tell him what to deactivate.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by Mercy Heart Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Mercy was all but ready to pass out, she could barely open her eyes. Every muscle fiber in her body screamed and her head pounded like a timpani roll. She pointed at the motor case. "In...there." She could barely get the words out.
Mercy Heart
Mercy Heart
Me Gusta
Me Gusta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sten Softclaw Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Sten grabbed a sheaf of papers (not checking what they were, just for sake of verismimilitude) and followed the general bustle outside. With any luck, he could make it back to HQ with minimal fuss. He hauled the Stalliongradian (Stalliongradite?) to his hooves and gave him a gentle shove towards the door.
"Come on, sunshine," he said, as lightly as he could.
Sten Softclaw
Sten Softclaw
Pip Squeak
Pip Squeak

Character sheet
Alignment:

Back to top Go down

Post by String Chord Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:27 pm

String shakes slightly, noticing in what state mercy was in... He frowns, and then stands up taking flight, ignoring the hoofcuffs or the pain in his wings,e breaks out of the warehouse, starting the search for her assistant, his blood practically boiling, his hate towards the gryphons now new and bitter.
String Chord
String Chord
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Taking the motor out of its case, he handed it to a pair of waiting agents. His business done, he carried the near-unconscious unicorn past the bard, out the door. Clicking his beak in apprehension of what was to come, when he had his conversation with the Prudentate.

Approaching the quartet of agents that had SangWing pinned, he put his head at eye level with the prone griffon. That scum had no idea just who he was messing with now; the Centurions would have SangWing's head if he ordered them to take it.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:00 pm

SangWing only smirked when the two of them met eyes, but there was not a single movement from his muscles which meant that he was going to cooperate with whatever Zweihander was going to do to him. However, if Zwei dared to hit Sang, the griffin would probably have a hard time keeping his composure. SangWing was confused, wasn't this drunk griffin only capable of drinking and beating down others when they were injured? He didn't speak. It was a bad idea.
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Johan Tercel Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:18 pm

Zweihander nodded to the OGI agents. Taking out daggers, they cut SangWing from his bonds, allowing him to be free once more. Taking out his sword, he displayed the blade to SangWing. Inscribed, along the blade, in Griffon were the words "Штурмовики Защита королевства" (Stormtroopers protect the Kingdoms). And with that, the OGI agents and Zweihander left the bloodthirsty Griffon to stew in his thoughts.
Johan Tercel
Johan Tercel
Senator
Senator

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post by SangWing Mon Oct 29, 2012 3:58 pm

SangWing growled as he was released from his bonds, but he didn't dare try and retaliate against the griffin who had many soldiers and a sword at his side. SangWing wished that he was capable of getting revenge for the psrk experience, but that did not seem to be the case. He watched the cult leave, and he flexed his claws in the dirt. That drunk was now the leader of something, who would have known?
SangWing
SangWing
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down