MLP: Griffon Kingdoms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

+6
Void's Mirror
Sherry
Tida
Grayscale
Kroll
Atriark
10 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Tida Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:24 pm

Tida - Inside Hospital

Entering the hospital, Tida saw that the hospital was full of ponies waiting to see a doctor.  He hoped that he wouldn't get yelled at for being late, though he probably would anyway.  "Unfortunately, you will probably have to wait, since there are a lot of other ponies, though I'll see if I can get you in early to fix those sutures. Until then, if you could please sit down and wait" Tida said to Gray, motioning to an empty spot.

Preparing to start working, he caught sight of a pony that he'd met a few times before, selling herbs and such to the hospital, which was a big help.  Going up to her, Tida greeted her "ジャス! Do you have anything to sell today?  If you do, it would have to unfortunately wait, as it's a little busy at the moment."
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Neutral
Profession:

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central - Page 2 Empty Re: New Beginnings Showcase - Manehattan Central

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:15 pm

Mirror smiled as she saw Tida coming towards her. She tried to repeat the greeting he said in his own language but felt already she felt while trying to pronounce it. "Well, or simply hello", she added. "Yes, I have some herbs and creams. But I can well see that you are pretty busy today."
She frowned. "Can I maybe help you? I'm not totally a beginner when it comes to medicine" - thanks to her travelling past, she thought. "Or maybe only helping to find some structure? I can totally understand if you don't want somepony extern do anything important here."
She looked questioning to Tida.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Undecided
Profession: Travelling Trader

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:22 pm

Tida - Inside Hospital

Tida was going to say something to Mirror when he heard the voice of Dr. Clean Cut nosily coming towards him.  Knowing what this meant, Tida mentally braced himself for the yelling that was going to happen.

"Where were you Tida?!" Dr. Clean Cut asked in a frazzled, annoyed tone.  He motioned to the ponies in the waiting room "We're backed up over here, and need all the help we can get.  All of the nurses and I are getting stressed out because they have to extra work due to your tardiness!  Why were you even late to begin with?!"

"Well," Tida began "returning to the hospital, I ran into a pony who was bleeding out from his leg" Tida said, pointing to Gray.  "I brought him here so that he could get his wound treated before it starts to bleed again" Tida calmly stated.  "Do you think that he could get immediate medical attention?"

Dr. Clean Cut went over to Gray and examined his bandage, and gave a slightly annoyed huff.  He went back over to where Tida and Mirror was.  "His wound looks fine now, he can wait.  If it was bleeding profusely, then maybe, just maybe he can be examined immediately.  Until then, get going!" Dr. Clean Cut said.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:30 am

Storm Stout wrote:Sherry - Blushing in the Soir la Rivière

Sherry blushed. This hasn't happened in years. And because of her cream-colored coat, it was easy to notice for the little zebra as he hold her hoof. He really had emotions for her and she had as well. Even though she still had that thought of him being an exotic trophy of sorts as a zebra, she also felt emotions surfacing which she drowned long ago. She felt love.

Resting her head on his hoof, she smiled at the zebra, feeling like her heart made small leaps every time she takes in his features. "Not every noble is as bad mannered as the majority of them make it seem to be. Some of us can be really nice as well, especially to those who we like...or love. And you know, you're cute when you blush."
Atriark - Soir la Rivière

Atriark leaned in and gave Sherry a proper kiss. Not on the cheek, nor the nose, nor the forehead, but on the lips. She was kind to him and that's all he needed right now. Too often he had been feeling lonely. It may come to kick him in the ass in the future, but right now he didn't care. He was feeling desperate to be loved by someone, and damn had he gotten lucky.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:09 am

Grayscale sat down and waited. He doesn't really like hospital, especially when they are this full. Sickness and pain everywhere you looked. Well, not everywhere. He looked over to Tida as he talked to a mare, who didn't seem to be sick, but also didn't looked like she would work here. As Gray overheared their conversation it got a bit clearer what she was doing here.

Gray was a bit surprised as the doc 'examined' his leg by just looking at his bandage. "Bleeding profusely?" he thought. "What the heck? Should a fontaine of blood shoot out of my leg to get help immediately or what? Well I guess I have to stay here a bit longer then."
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Alignment: Rebel
Profession: Farmer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 pm

Sherry - Soir la Rivière

Sherry was dumbstruck, the only word describing her situation at the moment. Here she was, in a little restaurant, having a date with a stallion, a zebra nonetheless, who know each other for less than three hours. And here he decided to kiss her.

But then again, she didn't mind. It was as if they were destined to meet each other. It was certain for her, Atriark is her soul mate and nothing would separate them now. Deciding to show her affection, she returned the kiss, pressing deeply into his lips. No words were needed for her.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:56 am

Kroll - Staring through a window of the Soir la Rivière
                                                                                                                                                      Kroll sighed in exasperation. Despite his determination to find the missing officer, his efforts were proving to be fruitless. He had searched high and low for what seemed like hours, and not a single individual matching the chief's description had he found. Perhaps the rail was running late after all? It was still hard to say for sure.

One thing that was for certain though was that all this searching had worked up the griffon's hunger; other that eating something small before checking in at the department, he hadn't had much of anything else during his erroneous patrol in the morning. Searching for the absent officer was enough of a challenge, but searching while on an empty and protesting stomach? That was a little more than too much for the tercel to bear. Without further delay, Kroll detoured into some of the local eateries that resided along the area he had been passing through, searching for a decent vendor with reasonable pricing.

As he carried on with his price hunting, the tercel saw something through a window of one of the restaurants that made him do a double take. Sitting at a table across from a cream-colored mare was a stallion that nearly matched the vague description that the chief had given earlier! Kroll approached the window cautiously, his eyes riveted on the unsuspecting zebra. He wasn't sure how he'd handle the situation, as it seemed like it would be rather discourteous for him to barge in and start questioning him, especially if it wasn't he turned out not to be the officer he was tasked to track down.

Trapped between a mental rock and a hard place, Kroll stood outside the restaurant, trying to formulate a plan as he continued to stare intensely at the zebra.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Profession: Captain of the Guard
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:27 am

Tida - Inside Hospital

Tida was going to talk to Dr. Clean cut some more, but he left as quickly as he came.  How to get Gray admitted quicker... Tida knew of a way, but it would be morally compromising, and would probably get him into a lot of trouble.  If he didn't get to work, he would also get into a lot of trouble.

He walked back to where Mirror was.  "Sorry about that, but the Dr. can get high-strung sometimes.  I have to go back to..."  Suddenly, an idea came to his mind, one that was not as morally compromising, but would still probably get him into trouble.  "Actually, you said that you know about medicine right?  Since it seems that we're a bit short-hoofed, could you help me with the patients?"
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Mirror smiled friendly. "Don't worry about the doctor", she said. Then she listened up.
"Yes, of course!", she answered as she heard Tida question. "I'm happy to help. To be honest, all I know about medicine is what I taught myself but I went from town to town and helped ponies with their injuries and usually it worked out. Where can I help you?", she asked.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:19 am

Tida nodded.  "What would be the greatest help is that you can help me by recommending herbs and things of that nature if the patient needs something like that.  If you have what you recommend to them, that would be even better.  Basically, if you can help the other nurses of the hospital, that's the main thing.  Mistakes can happen since as the Doctor said, the nurses are already doing extra work that they're not supposed to be doing, and mistakes are never a good thing, especially in this situation.  We better get going" Tida said as he started to make his way to one of the rooms in the hospital.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 am

Mirror nodded. "Of course, I will do my best", she said. She didn't feel like more words were needed and followed Tida to one of the rooms - curious and a little bit nervous for this was the first time she 'worked' at a hospital where the patients expected a professional treatment.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:27 am

Iro Ao - Entering the Hospital

Iro entered the Hospital. Her clothes with small burnmakrs and a bit blood. Her right hoof completely covered in blood and filled with glass splinters. on her hindlegs she got smaller burnmarks.

Iro got herself into trouble again. She had failed to set up everything right, and now she  was injured badly. she looked around to find someone who could help her.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:05 pm

Grayscale sits. "If it fits I sits." he thought and chuckled.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:21 pm

Tida - Inside One of the Rooms

Before entering one of the rooms, he let one of the ponies that was working at the reception desk that he was available to start to take in patients.  Giving him a look of 'it's about time' he entered one of the examination rooms.  Shortly afterwards, one of the ponies came in.  He did the usual: make sure that the patient was comfortable, ask questions about what was wrong, making sure that their reflexes were working properly, things of that nature.  With Mirror's help, such as recommending the types of herbs to use, as well as passing him small things that he needed, seeing the patients went quick and smoothly.

Eventually, it got to where he could actually see that the waiting room wasn't that full.  From the examination room that he and Mirror were in, he heard the receptionist say "Alright Mr... Gray.  Just head to that room over there and have a seat on the table inside.  The doctor will see you shortly".  Closing the door, he began to wash up.  "Well, we managed to make it through the most hectic part, thank you very much for your help" he said, giving her a bow of his head.  "Do you think that you could help out for the rest of the day?  Your knowledge of herbs and such are extremely helpful".  Mirror was a very good assistant, and could be a great doctor.  He wondered if she would consider working at the hospital instead of selling supplies to them.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:54 pm

She was nervous. But when the first patient had entered the room and she shyly told Tida about her thoughts and gave him the stuff he needed, she was surprised by his reactions. Apparently her suggestions weren't that stupid in a real doctor's ears. That gave her a good feeling and with every patient that left, she grew more self confident.

It was exhausting and tiring though. The hours passed and so far, they hadn't had a break. There were so many patients today.
She blushed at Tida's words. "Well, thank you. I try my best. But it's nice to hear that it's apparently...", she paused, unsure if it would sound as a self compliment. "Well...good...?", she said shyly.
To his questions she nodded. "Of course, I will be happy to be of as much help as I can offer."
She breathed in. Okay, let's get going again. She opened her saddle bag to pull out a bottle and took a sip of water.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:57 pm

Iro walked along the entrance hall and sat down in the waiting room as it seemed everyone was buisy. She looked at her in blood and glass splinters covered hoof. As she sat there and no one came she became bored and started to pull out bigger splinters with her teeth, then spitted them onto the ground.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:29 pm

"Finally!" Gray thought as the nurse called him. The stain on his bandage got bigger as he limped torwards the room. He greeted Tida and the mare,who Tida talked to earlier, with a friendly howdy. "Time to get me patched up and enjoy my vacation." he said and took a seat on the table.
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:39 am

Atriark - Soir la Rivière

The kiss was interrupted by Atriark catching something out of the corner of his eye. He broke the kiss he was having with Sherry and turned to the window, facing a grey gryphon standing there looking in on them. He gave the onlooker a confused look mixed with annoyance.

"Can I help you?" He asked, hoping it was loud enough to be heard through the glass.
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:51 am

Kroll - Standing outside the Soir la Rivière

The griffon walked closer to the window, squinting inquisitively at the zebra on the other side. At first he had his doubts that this stallion was in fact the one the chief had sent him to recover, but now that the tercel studied his features more and the way that he projected himself, he felt more confident that he had found the missing officer. He was about tap on the glass when the zebra said something that was muffled slightly by the window that separated them.

"Oh! I have interrupted a moment! Pardon! Or rather, allow me to introduce myself." he called through the glass window in a slightly elevated tone, hoping the Atriark could hear him. "I am a member of the GDM's Civil Securities who has been attached as a unpermanent part of your local department of police. My name, it is Kroll; that is how I am called!"

The tercel took a moment to look around briefly, hoping he wasn't attracting too much attention from passersby before focusing his attention back on the stallion behind the window. "I must once again apologize for my intrusion upon your moment of intimacies, but are you of any chance or likelihood a member of the law enforcement also? I was tasked with the objective to find a missing individual who's description is much like yours and matches you quite well! It was this that I was told, and therefore, why I have shown myself!"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:27 am

Tida - Inside Exam Room

Greeting Gray, Tida nodded when he mentioned vacation.  "じゃあ。。。初め-" he caught himself before speaking further.  "...Excuse me".  Clearing his throat, he continued "Before we change the sutures, let me get a few things."  He went over to one of the cabinets and took out suture thread that was wrapped up, a needle, some bandages, tape, and put them close to where the table was.  Going to another cabinet, he pulled out some alcohol, gloves, and a claw-like tool and put those with the other things.  "Alright, lets take a look" he said, putting the gloves on his forehooves.  Unwrapping the bandages, he noticed that it was starting to bleed again.  Asking Mirror to pass him some paper towels, he began to talk to Gray.  "Unfortunately, I would like to clean to wound first, and it will probably hurt"  Tida said, taking the paper towels that Mirror had gotten for him and started to clean the blood from the wound.  He then asked Mirror to pass to him the alcohol, as he sprayed some onto a paper towel to take out the old suture threads and clean the area around the wound before changing the sutures.  When he finished, he asked Mirror to pass the claw-like tool, which she did.

Disinfecting the tool with the alcohol, he slipped it on his right forehoof and picked up the needle with it.  He asked Mirror to pass the wrapped up suture thread.  Taking one of the ends out, he used the claw and his other forehoof to tie a knot to serve as a stopper.  He then began to suture up the wound, making sure that the thread was pretty evenly spaced, as well as tight, but not too much.  At the end of wound, he pulled a little tight, and tied another knot to hold the wound together.  Passing the tool back to Mirror, he carefully wiped down the wound, then wrapped new bandages around the wound and taped it up.  "Alright, as I said before, try not to aggravate your wound too much.  If the bandages get too bloody, you need to change them.  Also, in about a week, could you come back to have the sutures taken off?  The last thing that you want it for the wound to become infected due to the suture, or your skin healing over them.  If there's anything else, please ask".

About the time that Tida finished changing Gray's sutures, a nurse came into the room.  She was kinda in a panic, as she mentioned a white pony covered in burn marks, blood, and having glass shrapnel in her hoof.  She hastily exited the room.  "Please excuse me" he said and went outside to see how bad it was.  He saw the pony that the nurse was describing, and quickly went over to her.  "Are you alright?  What happened?" Tida asked the mare in a concerned voice.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:43 am

Mirror greeted the new patient with a friendly smile and nod. She saw his wound and thought by herself, oh, yeah, something like that I had once myself. And that was the way how she learnt to treat it.
For Tida was she boss she did what she was told and said nothing this time. There was one moment - when cleaned the patient's wound and warned against the pain, where she wanted to say something but let it be. Maybe she had just not seen that Tida had given him something against the pain. She looked at her saddle bag where there was something inside to help.

When the nurse entered and called Tida out, Mirror found herself in one of those situations she never knew how to react. What to do, what to do? Help!!, she thought. Was she meant to follow or to stay inside the room? Should she send the patient out or not? She was close to panic but stayed as calm as possible.
So instead of panicing she smiled at the stallion. "So," she said remembering his words, "you're on vacation, did I get that right?"
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:27 am

Iro Ao - waiting room

Iro was still pulling out some Glass splinters as somepony came into the room. She looked at him and saw a concerned face. "why is everyody so concerned when i just have some 'small' wound" she thought, before answearing: "uhm.. i wouldnt say alright, since.. you know the blood thats flowing out of my leg. but the rest is quite good... I had a nice day. spraing some pictures, fleeing from the guar... i mean some bad ponies. oh yeah an then one of my esperimental smoke bombs explode, throwing me through a window.... so, uhm thats why i´m here" Iro sayed wiht a calm voice, looking at her wound. "uh and sorry for the mess here" she added and pointed on the floor, where blood and glass was lying.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:54 pm

Hospital - Examine Room

Grayscale sat backe and relaxed as Tida did his work. "Oh, don't worry about the pain. Do you think it was fun to get by a shrapnel?" he said, but neverless he made a face as Tida disinfected the wound.

"Yeah, yeah, the medic said the same. You see how well that ended." He chuckled. "But I'll check back in a week that's for sure."
Gray raised an eyebrow as the nurse entered the room and said that there was blood everywhere in the waiting room. Well, that weren't exactly her words, but still she seemed to be in panic.

"That pony sure is bleeding profusely if he or she gets that much attention in this hospital." he thought.

So after Tida left Gray was alone with the mare, who assisted him. "Well, kinda. It's more like rest and recuperation, because of my leg." he said."So....do you know any place I should visit during my stay?"

Last edited by Grayscale on Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:15 pm

Sherry - Soir la Rivière

She was really angry. Nothing could describe her mood better than those four words. One moment she was sitting together with her date, her love, her soulmate, sharing a deep kiss, one of the most intimate moments out there. And hen that gryphon had to just come over here, only to possibly take him away, over to the police department where he was supposed to be.

She didn't care though, this was their date and that date was more important than whatever that gryphon wanted. Looking over to him, she could easily tell that he wasn't one of those she brought over to Equestria. That didn't make her less angry though. 

Telling a nearby waiter to wait a moment before taking on their orders, she stormed out of the restaurant only to stop in front of the aforementioned gryphon. She usually didn't mention out in the open that she was from the upper class, however this was one of the situations where she wasn't caring about it.

"How dare you interrupt our lovely date? How dare you threatening to take my lovely Arti away from me? Just because you are from the police department, you can't come over here and question him like that. There are many different zebras here in Manehatten, how about asking one of them first? And what if he's the one you're looking for? We're currently on a date and this takes priority! So you might want to go to the police department now and tell them that the train he was on was late and that he might take a while to come! And one last thing: never, never interrupt a date of a Canterlot Noble ever again!"
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:40 am

Tida - Inside Hospital

Tida took a moment to process what the mare said to him.  "Just wait here for a moment while I get something to help you into a room.  Also, don't pull out anymore glass shards from your leg..."  Passing by a nurse on the way back to the room where Gray and Mirror were, Tida asked if she could clean up the glass and blood that was on the floor.  Looking at him with an obvious look of irritation, she told him that she would try to clean it up later.

Tida entered the exam room where he patched Gray up and saw that Gray and Mirror were talking to each other.  "Excuse me for interrupting, but one of the ponies outside has glass shards in their leg, burn marks all over, as well as a lot of blood coming out".  Tida looked to Mirror "if you don't mind, could you start preparing the materials to suture a wound up, as well as things to treat burns?"  He told Mirror where the things were kept, as well as to make sure that she disinfects her hooves, as well as anything that wasn't wrapped up.  After he gave the directions to Mirror, he turned to Gray.  "Sorry, but I will have to ask you to leave the room, as we have to bring this pony in so that we can patch them up".  Bringing a wheelchair that was close by, he disinfected the seat, and brought some extra disinfectant with him.  "If you could please sit down on the wheelchair, I can take you back out to the waiting room" Tida said.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet-Claw Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:08 pm

Jet-Claw - Entering the Hospital

The doors to the hospital swung open with a low breeze that went as quick as it came. Walking...no, limping would be the right word, into the building was an injured gryphon. His right claw holding his left shoulder, trying to slow the blood loss, his left leg dragging limply across the floor, the red liquid on the fur already dried, his only comment while looking for a place to sit down was a quiet "Bloody hell..."

His physique was quite interesting. He was slightly larger than the average gryphon, showing quite a bit of bulk but not too much to impede his agility. He was looking like an athlete, having trained all parts of his body instead of just his arms. But even all that training didn't stop him from bleeding though.

His colors were something special though. His bird front, being that of a hawk, is completely black, from his feathers to his beak and even his claws and arms are all black. His right eye was red while his left eye was a milky white, clearly showing that he was blind on that one, the scar running across it being the final proof. 
His back was of a white Bengal tiger, white fur with black stripes running across it, from the barrel to the legs.
His wings were colored the same as his entire body, the left being pitch-black, the right being snow-white. All in all, he was an awkward fella to look at.

Limping into the waiting room, he took a seat, carefully resting on it as to not further hurt his broken leg. Looking around, he saw some of the patients seemingly disturbed. Running his right claw over his left eye, he just chuckled. "My bad, I didn't notice that my eye was still open..." Placing his claw back on the bleeding wound on his shoulder, he leaned back into the chair, closing both his eyes.
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:23 am

Atriark - Main Street Soir la Rivière

Atriark's heart sunk as he heard the gryphon talk to him through the glass. He didn't expect anyone to come looking for him. And yet, here was a gryphon, claiming to be looking for him. Through his thoughts, he barely registered Sherry get up from her seat, and head for the door. Even though he noticed, at least partially, it took him a moment longer to register that she was gone.

With haste, the zebra rose from his chair and chased after the noblemare, calling after her and pleading with her to wait. But it was too late, Sherry was already chewing the gryphon out, giving him a piece of her mind. Atriark flushed red, embarrassed by the scene that was caused.

"Oh dear..." Atriark muttered, stepping close. "Sherry- I am the one he is looking for...I needed, er...need to report to the police station..."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:41 am

"Places to go? Oh, ehm..."
That was all Mirror managed to say until Tida came back and told her to get stuff read for a suture. She instantly did what she was told wondering why Tida didn't ask anymore about the medicine she had brought with her and whether she should remind Tida that she herself had got good cremes and also pure herbs against burnings. But she told herself she shouldn't be so smug for probably the hospital's medicine still was better than her's.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:58 am

Iro looked at her leg with the shards before answaering "If you insist" she stopped pulling out the shards and slowly sat down in the wheelchair. she looked back at the puddle of blood. it was big. she might has lost more blood than she thought. "Uhm excuse me, how much blood a pony can loose before its critical?" she asked as her head slowly got a bit dizzy.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:31 am

Sherry - In front of the Evening River

Sherry was still steaming, not waiting for an answer from the gryphon. As she turned around to get back to her date, she saw Atriark coming. "Arti, just wait a moment, we-" she started as his words hit her like a train. 

She knew of course that he was the one that gryphon was looking for as he was looking for a zebra working for the police, there couldn't be many others than Arti. But that he actually wanted to go and report to them was what not only surprised her but also struck her deep. One moment he acted like nothing in the world is more important than them, the next he went back to his cop self.

Maybe she interpreted too much into his words but in all honesty she couldn't care less at the moment. She lowered and shook her head. "No, you're right, Arti. You should report back, they probably worried. I just thought I *sniff* I could spend one afternoon with somepony I actually like very much. Guess I was wrong...maybe it shouldn't be for me..."
Holding back the sounds of sadness, but not the tears, she slowly made her way past the cops, trotting towards her mansion.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayscale Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:37 pm

Hospital- Waiting room again

Grayscale shrugged as Tida 'kicked' him out of the room. "It's okay" he said and sat down on the wheelchair. "It seems to be a very busy day for you. Do I have to wait for someone or something or can I leave the hospital?"
Grayscale
Grayscale
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:43 pm

Tida - Going Between Waiting Room and Exam Room

Tida nodded "Yeah, it is a pretty busy day, sorry about that" he said as he wheeled Gray to the waiting room.  "Since nothing else is wrong with you that would require you to stay, you can leave the hospital.  Just be sure to let the receptionist know that I patched your wound up and you will be leaving.  Maybe after I finish work, I could show you around?  If you want to, we could meet outside the hospital around 6:00 in the evening."  Reaching the waiting room, Tida helped Gray out of the wheelchair to a seat close by the receptionist.

Wiping the seat, Tida made his way to the pony with the glass shards in her.  On his way there, he happened to notice a griffon in the waiting room with a crossbow bolt in his left shoulder, as well as one of his legs at an odd angle.  Another injured... he has to be looked at later.  This is really a long day...  Shaking those thoughts from his head, Tida helped her into the seat, as he noticed that she was getting dizzy, and a little bit pale.  "A pony can lose about 40% of their blood volume before it becomes critical".  He said as he quickly made his way back to the exam room with the patient.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:39 am

Kroll -  Outside the Soir la Rivière

Kroll clicked his beak in disappointment as he watched Sherry walk away, not feeling much sympathy for the heartbroken noble. "Mh. She was ah, most uncouth in her speaking." the tercel said flatly, shaking his head. "Perhaps the quantity of her wealth has diluted her thinking...? Feh! Such things hold no more importance any longer than they once did, if they did at all!" Pivoting on a heel, the griffon turned to face Atriark head on, looking the zebra up and down with a inquisitive look.

"Now, as for you, then...you have confirmed it for yourself that you are indeed the truant officer I have been ordered to seek out. This is very good, yes, for much trouble has been averted from ourselves by you doing so." Pivoting back around, Kroll began to walk off in the direction of the station, pausing to look back to look at the striped stallion, motioning for him to come along. 

"Come now, Atri." he says, assuming the term of endearment that Sherry had used was the zebra's actual name. "We must return to the department of the police now, before the severity of your tardiness magnifies any further!"
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Doppelbob Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:35 pm

Iro was sitting in the chair as she looked around. maybe she could spot some pills or other medical stuff she could steal to sell it later. she looked back to tida "so how much is 40%? i mean i lost a lot of blood." she said, looking at her foreleg, hoping its not too much so she had to stay in the hospital. "if you patched me up, do i have to stay in the hospital?" she  then added. her head slowly getting more and more dizzy. "ugh... my head.... everyth...." she said, before gettin unconsious. her body slit of the chair, as all her muscles loosened.
Doppelbob
Doppelbob
Ursa Minor
Ursa Minor

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Atriark - Main Street

Atriark looked longingly at Sherry, his heart sinking. Things were going great today, he should have guessed something would happen to botch it all. Such is the luck of Atriark.

The zebra sighed and took a step after Sherry. "Wait...Sherry..." he began and stopped. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean for this. There's no way I can get out of reporting to the chief. But please, tell me where you are staying, and I promise I will come visit you and I will cook you a meal to make up for this one that has been ruined."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:37 am

Sherry - Main Street

Sherry stopped as she heard Atriark's words behind her. Turning around, she looked at him with eyes, red from crying and the fur around it dampened by the tears, before throwing her hooves around his neck, nuzzling his cheek with her partially wet face, whispering in his ear.

"I understand that. Your job is important for you and I don't want to keep you away from it any much longer now since they sent someone to look for you. I live in the large mansion at the end of Main Street. I'll be waiting for you, Mi Amore. And my offer still stands, if you're still looking for a place to stay, I would be glad to have you there...with me."

Giving her (supposed) soul mate a last kiss on his cheek, she wiped her eyes dry and continued her way home, still a bit sad but with more confidence in her steps again, knowing that they would be together again...and this time in the privacy of her home.
Sherry
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:28 am

Kroll stood impatiently behind Atriark as he and Sherry parted ways, giving the mare a disdainful look as she trotted off down Main Street. He was beginning to grow rather impatient with the zebra, tired of his constant delays that were interfering with the tercel's goal to bring him back to the station. 

"Unless you are planning to yourself to waste any more time in this present moment Atri, I suggest that we re-embark on our path to the department of the police in a most immediate manner, preferably now." the griffon says flatly as he clasps a firm claw on the stallion's shoulder, a hint of his frustration beginning to work its way through his otherwise calm tone.

"Incidentally, is the saying 'Work before play' one that is foreign to you?" he asks as he starts walking towards the station, using his claw to stiffly nudge Atriark forward in a not-so-subtle manner.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Tida - Re-entering Exam Room

Tida was lucky that the pony passed out in the chair when he was pretty much inside of the exam room, at which point he became extremely focused.  He knew that every second counted and if he wasn't quick, she would bleed out and die.  He instructed Mirror to help him move the pony from the chair on to the table, which she did.  "Alright" Tida said to Mirror "we're going to have to work fast as this patient is bleeding out.  We're also going to have to do multiple things at one, so, I want you to start to slow the bleeding.  Any creams and herbs that you have that will help, use it.  I need to get some blood for this patient.  Also, before you close the wound up, please make sure to check inside of her wounds for any glass shards and take them out".  Before he left, Tida went to one of the cabinets for a magnifying eyepiece and a tray, and put them in front of Mirror.  "Use these to help with that".  Afterwards, Tida quickly left the room to go get blood.

Last edited by Tida on Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Mirror Lone - Exam Room, Hospital

Mirror was a little bit startled as Tida entered the room again with a pony that was falling out of the wheelchair. But she moved to help him get her up onto the table.
She understood that she was left alone with the pony in front of her and that she had to do a really good job now.
Okay. First she took a bandage to bind up the right leg so that less blood was coming out from the wounds the mare had. Then she grabbed into her saddle bag and pulled out some herbs that were wrapped up into a linen. She had dried them before and now she could easily grind the leaves onto the wounds. Or rather where she thought the wounds were. She didn't dare to lose time by cleaning the leg first, so she couldn't really see.
In the whole she used five leaves. Now that was for the blood to slow down. Then she took a tweezer into her mouth and went looking for the mentioned glass sharps. She put on a monocle to see more. By doing so, she cleaned the leg where no wounds were with a cloth.
It took quite some time but then she couldn't find any more sharps. So she put out a cream from her saddle bag and carefully put it onto the mare's leg. She more or less covered the whole leg with it though actually it should only get onto the wounds' edges. But the wounds weren't big but rather small and instead simply many so it wasn't really possible to only put the cream on the edges.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sat Jul 11, 2015 3:38 am

Atriark - Leaving Sherry on Main Street

Atriark smiled a mix of sorrow and joy, watching Sherry walk down the street. He chose not to listen to the gryphon beside him; it was obvious that he was inexperienced with relationships. As such, he didn't let it bother him.

Once he was finished, Atriark nodded. "Yes, you are correct, we need to get moving."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:34 pm

Kroll nodded slowly as he continued to walk alongside Atriark. "Then you understand why I am in confusion regarding where I had located you then, yes?" He asks as he slowly swivels his head from the left to the right in a habitual scan of the area.

"From what I had been informed of prior to my finding you, it had been expected of you to make your arrival to the department of the police here far earlier than it is now. Perhaps you had lost your way or otherwise gotten distracted, but..." the tercel trails off as he looks around again for any signs of trouble as they walked on towards the station. "Surely you understand how poorly it must reflect on yourself to be found in a restaurant of such extravagance while swapping tongues with a local when there's work to be done, no less."

After brief moment of silence, the griffon sighed, resting a talon on one of the quivers that rested along his waist. "I suppose it is no longer of relevant importance now; you are now accounted for, and we are en route at last...this is what matters most."
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:24 am

Atriark - Traversing the streets of Manehattan

Atriark rolled his eyes as the gryphon spoke. Instead, he elected to not speak about why he was missing, he didn't have to explain himself to anyone but the chief. He just hoped the chief was understanding, or at least lenient with any punishment he'd give.

The zebra sighed, knowing he was in for something. "Let's just hurry to the office."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:35 pm

Tida - Returning to Exam Room

Tida came back quickly with about 3 units of blood.  This should be enough for now until I can determine her blood type...  He took them and hung them on an IV stand.  He quickly prepared one of the bags to use it on the unconscious pony.  When it was ready, Tida first checked her pulse.  Faint, but still there... that's good.  He then looked carefully at one of her forehooves for a vein.  Finding one, Tida cleaned that area, and stuck the needle hooked up to the unit of blood in it.  Seeing that Mirror had patched the wounds that were bleeding the most, and was working on the other wounds, he thanked her.

"Alright, once you patched up her wounds, you will need to help me move her to one of the empty rooms."  Tida said.  "I can check on this patient throughout the day, but there are still more ponies that needs to be looked at, and this room needs to be empty so that it can be used".
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:52 am

Kroll - Manehattan Police Department

After another hour of walking, the two found themselves before the entrance to the police department. Kroll took a quick and deep breath, exhaling sharply as he takes a moment to smooth out his feathers and make minor adjustments to his armor, weapons and overall posture. With a firm arm the tercel pushed open the door to the department and walked inside, leading Atriark up stairways and down corridors until they stopped outside the doorway that led into the police chief's office.

Kroll knocked on the door before poking his head in, alerting the police chief to his return. Turning back towards the zebra behind him, the tercel motioned for him to come inside. "You are desired to be spoken with." he says, a hint of urgency spread through his words.
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:15 am

Mirror Lone - Exam Room, Hospital

Mirror looked shortly up when Tida entered the room. But thanked her but didn't say more, so she decided to finish her work.
When she was done, she watched Tida, waiting for him to get ready to carry the pony to another room. But what he did now was nothing she was used to. She only knew some kind of natural heeling methods.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atriark Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Atriark - Manehattan Police Station

The zebra swallowed the knot in his throat before he stepped through the doorway to meet the chief. Sitting behind a desk filled with papers was a brown earth pony with a red mane and moustache. Atop his head was a black fedora with a pen stuffed under the brim.

He looked up. "You know, Fillydelphia had some good things to say about you."

This surprised Atriark, expecting to be yelled at. "They...they did?" he asked, now starting to really worry.

"Yes. They said you were a good detective. I'm fortunate you were transferred here," the chief continued.

"Did...did they say anything else?"

The chief nodded. "Why yes, yes they did. They said you were a hard worker and rarely late. Which leads me to wonder why you were today?"

Atriark rubbed the back of his head, "um-"

He held up a hoof. "Save it Atriark. I don't care why you were late. I have a lot on my plate without having to worry about a missing officer. It doesn't matter what you did before here, but you are now my officer and you are in my city. If you ever go AWOL again, I will personally ship you back to Filly. Am I clear?"

The little zebra nodded and turned on his hind hooves. "I'm not done with you," the chief snapped, and Atriark froze. "Your new partner is Kroll, the gryphon I sent to retrieve you. You're first assignment is to investigate an escapee from the local prison. Talk to Mary Gold. You start now."
Atriark
Atriark
Fancy Pants
Fancy Pants

Back to top Go down

Post by Jet-Claw Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:30 am

Jet-Claw - Manehatten Hospital, Waiting Room

The gryphon was still sitting in the hospital, more precisely the waiting room. Not like he could do anything to hasten the process of getting picked for treatment...but at least he could entertain himself while waiting. Letting go of his wounded shoulder, he pulled out a little flute, an ocarina, from one of the bags at his side and started playing a slow, little tune, the wound stinging a bit (actually a lot) as he moved his other claw to support his little flute play.
Jet-Claw
Jet-Claw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tida Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:13 pm

Tida - Inside hospital

Tida, with the help of Mirror managed to safely move the mare from the table onto a rolling bed.  Tida asked Mirror to push the IV stand while he moved the bed to an empty room.  Locking the bed in place, Tida hooked the mare up to an electocardiogram (EKG) machine, put a blood pressure cuff on her forehoof, and then took a sample of her blood for later.  After he made sure that the mare wasn't bleeding out, he asked Mirror if she could return to the exam room and prepare for the next patient.  Giving the blood sample to one of the nurses, he explained to her the situation, and asked her if she could determine what blood type it is.  Nodding, the nurse took the sample and

Afterwards, Tida returned to the front, where the receptionist told him about the griffon.  He nodded and went to get the wheelchair from the exam room.  Wheeling it to the front, Tida approached the griffon "もうしわけありません。いそー".  Catching himself again, Tida cleared his throat.  "Sorry for the wait.  Let me help you into the chair, and I can help you with your wounds" he said, locking the chair to prevent it from moving while helping the griffon get in.
Tida
Tida
Pie
Pie

Character sheet
Profession:

Back to top Go down

Post by Void's Mirror Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:14 pm

Mirror Lone - Inside the hospital

Mirror helped Tida moving the mare over to another room and then went back to clean the table for the next patient.
Void's Mirror
Void's Mirror
Pie
Pie

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroll Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:24 pm

Kroll - Manehattan Police Station

Kroll swerved around a corner and stormed down one of the many hallways in the police station, sporting a scowl that could put a gargoyle to shame. He listening in on Atriark's conversation with the chief, curious how the chief would handle the officer's truancy. In addition to hearing the chief's reprimand, the griffon caught wind of something that took him completely by surprise; it seems that he and the zebra he had brought in were to be paired up as partners. It wasn't that the tercel was opposed to being partnered with anyone, he was just opposed to being partners with that stallion in particular. The least the chief could've done was pair him with someone who at least acted like they cared about their job.

The griffon continued fuming quietly as he careened around a few workers and officers, trying to seek out the individual the chief mentioned as having the info for their assignment, the one known as Mary Gold. Kroll had resolved that if he was to be paired up with Atriark, he was going to at try and outperform the zebra at every possible turn. After all, just because they were going to be partners didn't mean that there was no room for a little friendly competition!

Last edited by Kroll on Thu Jul 23, 2015 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Kroll
Kroll
Braeburn
Braeburn

Character sheet
Alignment:
Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next